Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?

Go down 
+9
ZionAtriedes
Karbo
gwadahunter2222
Daimo
GREGOLE
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Pendragon
servomoore
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
servomoore
Naga food

Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Empty
PostSubject: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:14 am

I'm talking about that cartoon series again

I've finished several scripts and looking back over them (insomnia sucks) I noticed, wow, other than Lea and Anna, most of the humans in Felarya comes across as dumb as a posts. Not exactly standing around in diapers sucking their thumbs stupid, but, I mean, is/Vivian/Anko/Menyssan/etc. never have any particular trouble catching or eating anyone they single out as food. Certainly nothing like Dodge Darem.

I admit this is because I like these characters so much I don't like seeing them unhappy, in danger, or anything unpleasant (Yeah, I know, that's crazy, but writing fiction is an inherently crazy thing) I further admit it's also a cheap ploy to make the humans that get eaten a little less sympathetic.

And there's the fact these things are each only like six minutes long, so there's not much time for chases.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:27 am

It don't matter really. The pompous humans are really that dumb. I say let em get eaten.

The preds are kinda nice on the good ones, making their deaths rather nice, so it's never a bad thing. And at least Crisis spares some of her victims (like good storytellers and mothers with children)

Then again, I'm not sure if I answered your question right. I just wanted to say that.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:33 am

Pendragon wrote:
It don't matter really. The pompous humans are really that dumb. I say let em get eaten.

The preds are kinda nice on the good ones, making their deaths rather nice, so it's never a bad thing. And at least Crisis spares some of her victims (like good storytellers and mothers with children)

Then again, I'm not sure if I answered your question right. I just wanted to say that.
You're thinking about Katrika for the mother and children part. ^^;

It actually reflects real life; there are tons of ordinary human, but very few extraordinary ones. Those extraordinary ones will have a prominent role in the story because they are interesting, the others are simply there for population control.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:59 am

Hmm... I disagree actually.

While time constraints take priority of course, not every human met should be either stupid prey, likable friend, or jerk villain who is eventually prey. Some humans should be smart. Or at least not stupid. I like to think that most humans are at least a bit wily, if not moderately intelligent. More so than to just stand around in the jungle, waiting for their turn to be eaten. So while I like Crisis and Anko and Drayla and all them as much as the next guy here, I also like to like the prey. Making the humans seem, well human is part of what makes it vore and not just nagas eating human shaped cookies. I really don't mind seeing them have a challenge every now and again (And I think they don't like easy prey all the time. Well, maybe Anko, but not Crisis. She does like to tell hunting stories, which I believe would involve more than "I saw a human in a clearing and I ate him" They should be tough sometimes.)

But really, I could spout rhetoric all day, but that'd hardly be helpful. So here are some humble suggestions.

How about having a few humans escape every now and again. Like a group is captured, but one or two escape. Or maybe a human or two escape being eaten due to whatever circumstances may arise.
Have a few humans spout some sob story when their captured. Not too over dramatic, but enough to humanize them. Then have 'em be eaten.
While I wouldn't want them to get hurt either, an illusion of danger would be nice. Some humans with weapons (who actually know how to use them) but are still outwitted.
It's okay to have one human that is mesmerized at the sight of giant naked breasts, but not too many.
Maybe if a human is able to escape being eaten, and is able to do so consistently throughout the series. An explorer or treasure hunter who isn't a main character, but is just never caught. He'd hardly ever have a main role, and sometimes would just be a cameo, but he'd represent the hardened survivor class in Felarya.
Maybe an episode told from a prey's perspective. That gives you the whole six minutes for exciting hunting scenes and suspenseful chases. And a good vore scene at the end too. ^^ And if the whole thing was in first person it'd be amazing!

Of course I'm saying all this without any kind of knowledge of what any of the scripts actually look like, but hopefully this may be helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:17 am

Silent Eric summed up my thoughts exactly. Humans aren't inherently dumb or inherently smart. We're inherently human.

One thing I'd like to point out is that Crisis, Temi, Drayla and eeeeeeeeeeeeveryone else in Felarya is human. Yes, they're kaiju-sized, beast-people, but they're still every bit as human as anyone else. Logic says that they and ordinary humans would have common ground in almost every aspect. Try keeping that in mind when filling out a cast of predators and prey.
Somewhere in Felarya, there's probably a human or a neko who is identical to Crisis in every personality aspect.

In my opinion, a particularly stupid character should die because of that stupidity, not in a bland, miscellanious manner, but in a memorable, amusing way. The Darwin Awards are a good place to look at for examples of how to do this.

If a character is mind-bogglingly stupid, instead of having them wait around and get eaten, have them do something more over the top and die in a more ironic or humorous way.
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:13 am

I pretty much agree with what Eric said. I do get annoyed when humans are unrealistically portrayed as stupid and worthless. I also don’t like when authors show too much favoritism towards their main characters and don’t let them get hurt or anything like that. It just makes the story boring and very predictable. That’s pretty much what I have to say about that.

Quote :
One thing I'd like to point out is that Crisis, Temi, Drayla and eeeeeeeeeeeeveryone else in Felarya is human. Yes, they're kaiju-sized, beast-people, but they're still every bit as human as anyone else. Logic says that they and ordinary humans would have common ground in almost every aspect.

I don't really agree with this. You're going to have to define what makes a person human to begin with.
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:15 am

Quote :
I don't really agree with this. You're going to have to define what makes a person human to begin with.

Well, ok.

Human: Belonging to the species homo sapien.

Nagas and fairies are dressed up homo sapiens. They have animal instinct, true, but otherwise their brains are identical to those of a human. They're self-aware, they have desires, they're social creatures, they have a way of thinking themselves better than other species because of minor things, yet they also make exceptions to their own rules based on similarly minor things.
It takes a human to establish a rule for themselves, then wantonly break it as soon as its convinient for their emotions.

Frankly, I find any implication that Crisis and the gang are anything BUT humans to be downright offensive to my people.

There is no difference between Crisis and an ordinary human. Not where it matters(and little things like size, enhanced senses, being part reptile, etc... do NOT matter). She's simply a human who happens to have cosmetic modifications which define her as a high ranking predator in an ecosystem where abuse of her smaller kin is taught to be normal.

It's not one bit different from the issue of slavery.
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:27 am

Nagas aren't human. They have human qualities, but they aren't Homo sapiens. Aliens can also have human qualities, but they wouldn't be human, they'd still be Aliens.If you're talking about being human in terms of personality I will agree to an extent, but if you're talking about Human in terms of race then no I don't agree with your opinion.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:43 am

Quote :
Nagas aren't human. They have human qualities, but they aren't Homo sapiens. Aliens can also have human qualities, but they wouldn't be human, they'd still be Aliens.If you're talking about being human in terms of personality I will agree to an extent, but if you're talking about Human in terms of race then no I don't agree with your opinion.

Having the lower body of a snake doesn't make a person inhuman anymore than being a parapalegic does.

They're creatures derived from humans with some physical augmentation.
The brain is identical to a human's, as is roughly half their DNA. This makes them human, to me.

A naga's no less human than a werewolf, a zoanoid, a guyver or whatever.

Let me put it another way.

The Human torch has fire powers, while the Thing is a living boulder. But both are very much humans. They simply have different powers.

Nagas and ordinary humans are the same.
One also has to consider that evolution simply can NOT produce a chimeric creature like a naga. Thusly, we can only assume that whatever originally created the nagas derived them from humans. For all we know, the naga species was sparked by an Anna-like incident and quickly multiplied.

A human creature derived from a human is still a human. It's a mutant, but it's still human.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:41 am

You seem to be omitting the fact that this is its very own dimension; a naga can be its very own creature, fact they have the upper body of a human is simply a detail. We are not native to this place, something that you can call artificial might be actually natural. We don't have the undeniable proof that a naga is derived from a human, I mean, if nagas were real. ^^;

Second point, the predators there have adapted to living in the wild, humans that comes here doesn't. Right off the bat, they are stripped away from everything that makes them the dominant specie in their planet: there's no electricity in the jungle; many but not all weapon are useless against the biggest creatures and above all, the predators there are far more experienced to living in the wild, while a human needs time to adapt itself, during that time he's vulnerable.

Yes, they have the sentience of a human being, they have an aspect of a human being, but their abilities are way different because they adapted themselves. For exemple, Anna couldn't survive more than a couple of hours if she left the Giant Tree, because she still didn't fully adapt to her new naga condition. The very moment a human finds himself in the wild there, it will have a hard time because he didn't grow up in these conditions. He must forgets all the knowledges he knows about living in society, because it's useless.

And don't forget that at its core, Felarya is a Fantasy Realm; a low Fantasy, but a Fantasy nonetheless, there's too many things there that can't be explained logically.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:48 am

Daimo wrote:
To be human doesn't mean to be homo sapiens because many atrocities did against humans have been done by humans themselves. In the universe of Felarya if a creature like a naga attacks a human is just because she's starving nothing more it's a question of survival. But a human can kill another human for many reasons there can have the good reason and sometimes it's just for the fun.

humanity it's a state of mind not something you have since you were born but you learn. The moral code can vary to a society to another or to a character to a character.

I warn you about this statement, when you consider somthing or someone is not human you will tend to act with him in an inhuman way and in the end it will be you the monster.

Quote :
And don't forget that at its core, Felarya is a Fantasy Realm; a low Fantasy, but a Fantasy nonetheless, there's too many things there that can't be explained logically.

There is an explanation for everything but you have to do the statement it's possible , from this statement you will start to think with your own words and knowledge how it can happen.

The word "magic" it's a word to sum that's we can not explain.

In computer science and mathematics 1+1=2 it's not always true because it depend of the law of the universe and the logic you follow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:02 am

Quote :
To be human doesn't mean to be homo sapiens because many atrocities did against humans have been done by humans themselves. In the universe of Felarya if a creature like a naga attacks a human is just because she's starving nothing more it's a question of survival. But a human can kill another human for many reasons there can have the good reason and sometimes it's just for the fun.

Nagas don't have to eat Humans to survive. They have other options. Using the excuse of starvation as a reason just to eat another intelligent life form isn't a good reason, it's actually the opposite. And so if Nagas are really humans then their technically killing/murdering their own kind when they eat one.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:12 am

Quote :
And so if Nagas are really humans then their technically killing/murdering their own kind when they eat one.

I don't recall anyone denying this.

And yet we humans frequently beat/tortured/killed our own kind in the past because of the color of their skin. Black people are unquestionably human, yet others saw them as inhuman beasts of burden.

Nagas and bipedal humans are no different.

Quote :
fact they have the upper body of a human is simply a detail.

No, the fact that they have the lower body of a snake is just a detail.

If it has a human mind, then it's human in my book.

Nagas, fairies, dryads and the like are merely subspecies of human. They're unusual mutations of the human body - but then again, so is blonde hair. If all modern humans descended from Africans, then that would make me a mutant because I have pale skin and blonde hair. But I'm fairly certain I'm still human.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:14 am

Daimo wrote:
Nagas don't have to eat Humans to survive. They have other options. Using the excuse of starvation as a reason just to eat another intelligent life form isn't a good reason, it's actually the opposite. And so if Nagas are really humans then their technically killing/murdering their own kind when they eat one.

If we follow your logic we must be vegetarian why, it's simple all the animals are intelligents, the cow is an intelligent life form not as developp as the human but we kill it to eat its flesh.
A predator eats another animals, it's a life form who eats another to survive nothing more.

Quote :
Nagas don't have to eat Humans to survive.
You don't like vore, do you Question
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:14 am

Daimo wrote:
Quote :

Some human do cannibalism too. And in case you all forgot, this universe was made only so Karbo could satisfy is love for vore. There's no other explanation, this is a vore universe, not an RPG. A few more realistic scenes were the human actually struggled to avoid being captured and failed because he wasn't strong enough is all what Karbo wants in the first place. He even said that for him, vore must be something painful and preys should struggle to avoid it at all cost. The whole question in this thread was: "Are humans really captured that easily?" The answer is neither yes nor no. Some humans have no talent to try to avoid predators, so they are sitting ducks for them; others are more cool headed and determined in front of adversity, putting on a good chase against the predator at which point, when we read this, we all ask ourselves: "Will he make it?" we don't know; lastly there are the ones who knows how to survive and avoid predators, those are a real challenge for predators to corner, and makes capturing them even more satisfying.

To make this whole thing short, there are humans that sucks at survival; there are humans who can put up a pretty good fight and there are humans who always seems to have an escape shaft. I can add some in my stories.
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:21 am

Quote :
You don\'t like vore, do you

I remember I said I was more into the fantasy aspect of the universe than the vore aspect of the universe. But that doesn't mean I can't adapt and focus on vore a little more. Wink

Last edited by Daimo on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:24 am

Quote :
Some human do cannibalism too. And in case you all forgot, this universe was made only so Karbo could satisfy is love for vore. There's no other explanation, this is a vore universe, not an RPG. A few more realistic scenes were the human actually struggled to avoid being captured and failed because he wasn't strong enough is all what Karbo wants in the first place. He even said that for him, vore must be something painful and preys should struggle to avoid it at all cost. The whole question in this thread was: "Are humans really captured that easily?" The answer is neither yes nor no. Some humans have no talent to try to avoid predators, so they are sitting ducks for them; others are more cool headed and determined in front of adversity, putting on a good chase against the predator at which point, when we read this, we all ask ourselves: "Will he make it?" we don't know; lastly there are the ones who knows how to survive and avoid predators, those are a real challenge for predators to corner, and makes capturing them even more satisfying.

To make this whole thing short, there are humans that sucks at survival; there are humans who can put up a pretty good fight and there are humans who always seems to have an escape shaft. I can add some in my stories.

Buddy, I think it's quite clear that your view of the Felarya universe is WAY too simplistic.

Felarya is a vore universe, yes, but it's also a fantasy universe, and if there's one thing Randomdude taught us, it's that you can tell a VERY good story within this universe without turning to vore.

Frankly, the fact that you're not willing to look deeper into Felarya to flesh it out more saddens me.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:34 am

I actually know that, but the point of this thread is if humans are really that easy to capture for a predator. Actually, my later chapters have way less vore than the first ones. I even have quite a few chapters that is totally vore free, let alone whole arcs.

I know about it's a fantasy, hence why I'm also planning to develop it's fantasy side later, I simply suck at multitasking so I concentrate on one element at a time.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:36 am

GREGOLE wrote:

Nagas, fairies, dryads and the like are merely subspecies of human.
I prefer to say another or parallel evolution, because the evolution is not one path but many different paths. Because we can suppose the common ancestors is the human because they are similar but we don't know the common ancestor all this creature.

Quote :
Buddy, I think it's quite clear that your view of the Felarya universe is WAY too simplistic.

Felarya is a vore universe, yes, but it's also a fantasy universe, and if there's one thing Randomdude taught us, it's that you can tell a VERY good story within this universe without turning to vore.

Frankly, the fact that you're not willing to look deeper into Felarya to flesh it out more saddens me.

I share this point of view but when you start with a simplistic way help you to understand the logic of the world and start to developp more the story. I explain the vore is a point which can not be denied but it's not a all. The logic of the creation of the creation of an anti-virus, I explain I want to know how a predator arrive to hunt and catch the human from that I will try to developp a character who can survive to the universe.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:36 am

Quote :
I actually know that, but the point of this thread is if humans are really that easy to capture for a predator. Actually, my later chapters have way less vore than the first ones. I even have quite a few chapters that is totally vore free, let alone whole arcs.

I know about it's a fantasy, hence why I'm also planning to develop it's fantasy side later, I simply suck at multitasking so I concentrate on one element at a time.

Well consider this. If humans are easy to capture, you look me in the proverbial eye and tell me that that doesn't reduce the peril factor tenfold.

Quote :
I prefer to say another or parallel evolution, because the evolution is not one path but many different paths. Because we can suppose the common ancestors is the human because they are similar but we don't know the common ancestor all this creature.

Isn't that the exact same thing as what I said?
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:41 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
The whole question in this thread was: "Are humans really captured that easily?" The answer is neither yes nor no. To make this whole thing short, there are humans that sucks at survival; there are humans who can put up a pretty good fight and there are humans who always seems to have an escape shaft.

Ignoring just about everything else you said, as Gregole seems to have gotten my feelings on it pretty well, I'm fairly certain this thread was about whether we mind the fact that humans in the upcoming cartoon series are pretty much shown as simpleton who are unable to avoid a predator. Not in general, but in the specific instance of his flash series.

And while yes, humans are a varied bunch, with many skills divided up between the species as a whole creating specializations, common sense does indicate that when you see a giant, you run away. It's almost instinctual. So while a trained jungle survivalist is more likely to prevail in Felarya than a desk jocky, it doesn't always work out that way. With a good dose of luck thrown in, even an overweight urban child who has never even heard of a jungle can evade capture and escape a predator. This creates the beloved concept of 'An underdog prevailing against greater odds.'

Case in point, I refer you to Jumanji (partly because there are so few instances when you can). A child is sucked into a deadly jungle world. Somehow, he adapts and survives by himself for decades. He goes from simple child, to jungle fighting virtuoso.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:47 am

GREGOLE wrote:

Isn't that the exact same thing as what I said?
It's just I don't like the word "subspecie" because the humans will look a bit out of date in my opinion Sad

Last edited by gwadahunter2222 on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:02 am

Just asking... Are there really a lot of metahumans in Felarya? It seems most of the humans in Felarya are just regular humans.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:37 am

Daimo wrote:
Just asking... Are there really a lot of metahumans in Felarya? It seems most of the humans in Felarya are just regular humans.
You mean humans so powerful they can tears a naga with two fingers Question
Or just human with special abilities to survives, I prefer to say they are humans because everyone is this world have special abilities Laughing
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:13 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
He even said that for him, vore must be something painful and preys should struggle to avoid it at all cost..

I beg to differ here ^^;
I am actually not specially to show the pain of the prey... Simply in my vision of vore, I feel vore must be something that you try to avoid at all cost because you know it's fatal.
It's unlike some other vore fantasies where the prey is consensual and the act of vore is more of a harmless game.. Such setting remove basically all interest I have in vore, that's all ^^

As for having the prey being dumb or not, well I am personnaly fine with the two actually Smile
Granted I feel it's more interesting and thrilling if the prey use tricks and fight, but If you focus more on the predator point of view, like how she feel etc... then a dumb prey might be perfectly acceptable as well ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next