Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?

Go down 
+9
ZionAtriedes
Karbo
gwadahunter2222
Daimo
GREGOLE
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Pendragon
servomoore
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:28 pm

Karbo wrote:
Sean Okotami wrote:
He even said that for him, vore must be something painful and preys should struggle to avoid it at all cost..

I beg to differ here ^^;
I am actually not specially to show the pain of the prey... Simply in my vision of vore, I feel vore must be something that you try to avoid at all cost because you know it's fatal.
It's unlike some other vore fantasies where the prey is consensual and the act of vore is more of a harmless game.. Such setting remove basically all interest I have in vore, that's all ^^

As for having the prey being dumb or not, well I am personnaly fine with the two actually Smile
Granted I feel it's more interesting and thrilling if the prey use tricks and fight, but If you focus more on the predator point of view, like how she feel etc... then a dumb prey might be perfectly acceptable as well ^^
Jeez, I hate my dumb memory, I always confuse fatal with painful.

GREGOLE wrote:
Well consider this. If humans are easy to capture, you look me in the proverbial eye and tell me that that doesn't reduce the peril factor tenfold.
*sigh* Every freakin time you reply to me, I just feel like you don't want to accept me, as if I'm worth nothing. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:26 pm

Well, on two topics, I reply. (Yoda-style speechifyin'!)

Humans are very varied, especially in Felarya, since they're from a multitude of worlds. For instance, most native Felaryans would be more crafty and wily than those from more peaceful worlds. The only reason that most of my Gaean characters aren't sitting ducks is because they were fighters even on their world. But most humans featured in Karbo's work are average people who happened to walk into a bad situation, and are totally unprepared. Because isn't preparation our one true advantage over preds? And yes, humans can adapt to new environments, but usually not fast enough to escape being vored by a naga or other pred in Felarya. But if given that chance, a human is the fiercest of all creatures, as well as the strongest.

On the subject of metahumans, it goes back to what I just said. Most humans aren't fighters. Native Felaryans, even ones living in settlements, would probably know some magic (I hate that term for its unscientific hubris, but it's convenient), and have strategies for taking down a naga, or any predator indigenous to their region. Even in the real world, our bodies are capable of extraordinary feats. (Anyone with the Discovery Channel watch The Human Body: Pushing the Limits? It's great, and it really gives you a new respect for our abilities. The average human can lift over 1000 lbs. in an emergency, can quicken their muscles and run for hours at high speed, and our brains can seemingly slow down time by increasing our processing speed twofold.)

And Karbo, thanks for not focusing on the pain, actually... I do hate the sadism that usually goes with vore, and macrophilia in general. However, Crisis's enjoyment of swallowing humans whole could be sadism... but I think it's less about the enjoyment of others' pain as it is the euphoria of nourishment.

Boy howdy, I'm long-winded. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:56 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:

Humans are very varied, especially in Felarya, since they're from a multitude of worlds. For instance, most native Felaryans would be more crafty and wily than those from more peaceful worlds. The only reason that most of my Gaean characters aren't sitting ducks is because they were fighters even on their world. But most humans featured in Karbo's work are average people who happened to walk into a bad situation, and are totally unprepared. Because isn't preparation our one true advantage over preds? And yes, humans can adapt to new environments, but usually not fast enough to escape being vored by a naga or other pred in Felarya. But if given that chance, a human is the fiercest of all creatures, as well as the strongest.

The fact humans are not prepared can be more interesting than if they were prepared.
I explain when you have not prepared the reaction are more impulsive and instinctive at the begining but with the time you will start to think about yourself and start to change.

In clear when you are not unprepared to a situation it's always interesting how you will adapt and ty to manage it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:59 am

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :
Some human do cannibalism too. And in case you all forgot, this universe was made only so Karbo could satisfy is love for vore. There's no other explanation, this is a vore universe, not an RPG. A few more realistic scenes were the human actually struggled to avoid being captured and failed because he wasn't strong enough is all what Karbo wants in the first place. He even said that for him, vore must be something painful and preys should struggle to avoid it at all cost. The whole question in this thread was: "Are humans really captured that easily?" The answer is neither yes nor no. Some humans have no talent to try to avoid predators, so they are sitting ducks for them; others are more cool headed and determined in front of adversity, putting on a good chase against the predator at which point, when we read this, we all ask ourselves: "Will he make it?" we don't know; lastly there are the ones who knows how to survive and avoid predators, those are a real challenge for predators to corner, and makes capturing them even more satisfying.

To make this whole thing short, there are humans that sucks at survival; there are humans who can put up a pretty good fight and there are humans who always seems to have an escape shaft. I can add some in my stories.

Buddy, I think it's quite clear that your view of the Felarya universe is WAY too simplistic.

Felarya is a vore universe, yes, but it's also a fantasy universe, and if there's one thing Randomdude taught us, it's that you can tell a VERY good story within this universe without turning to vore.

Frankly, the fact that you're not willing to look deeper into Felarya to flesh it out more saddens me.
I get this in several other fandoms too, but i never get the whole glory thing. why cant felarya be a simple vore universe that can tell a good story? It's like people think theres some shame involved in something less standardized.

Felarya is just as he said really. the number one deal in felarya will always be food, and while you can tell a story wile ignoring it. It saddens me that you think you have to make something appear more "something" in order for it to be suitable for more than just quick fetish.

to whoever said it as an off note, I wouldn;t consider felarya a Low magic universe

As for Nagas = humans? not a chance, even monkeys share 99% of our DNA and we are not the same species,

I would however argue that Naga's count as 'people.'
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:11 am

Quote :
Felarya is just as he said really. the number one deal in felarya will always be food, and while you can tell a story wile ignoring it. It saddens me that you think you have to make something appear more "something" in order for it to be suitable for more than just quick fetish.

I think this universe has way too much potential to just be a simple vore universe. And yes, while some people may say it's just that, a simple vore universe, I'm not going to follow that subjective view of Felarya.
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:54 am

Quote :
I get this in several other fandoms too, but i never get the whole glory thing. why cant felarya be a simple vore universe that can tell a good story? It's like people think theres some shame involved in something less standardized.

to whoever said it as an off note, I wouldn;t consider felarya a Low magic universe

I think it's safe to say that after Rin's Adventures, Felarya will NEVER be a pure vore universe to me.

Quote :
As for Nagas = humans? not a chance, even monkeys share 99% of our DNA and we are not the same species,

I would however argue that Naga's count as 'people.'

The civilized member in me wants to agree to disagree and follow my own viewpoints on the matter.

The little kid in me wants to start calling you all racists and throwing the term "nigga" around to refer to nagas. XP
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:10 am

Wow.

This topic exploded while I was out.

Well, if I may contribute:

Felarya has lots of potential. I've already seen such incredible things here. The fact that humans vary to such a degree, especially in Felarya, makes any story written worth the read, despite whether the human prevails or if they become naga fodder.

The best part is how all of Karbo's artworks (along with everybody elses) each depicts a thousand words worth of a story. (see "Naga Feeding Habits")

edit: I forgot to mention;

I think nagas are human to a point, but their MINDSET is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. No question about it.

Would you willingly eat something that pleads for it's life, even if you had an abundance of other food sources? No, of course not. But these creatures were raised to believe differently, so they will differ to a point.

Last edited by Pendragon on Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:25 am

Quote :
The little kid in me wants to start calling you all racists and throwing the term "nigga" around to refer to nagas. XP

O.o'
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:33 am

GREGOLE wrote:

I think it's safe to say that after Rin's Adventures, Felarya will NEVER be a pure vore universe to me.
Just a little detail the vore exist in Rin dventure but it's not shown, Kiki and Terra have already eaten humans, they said it to Rin but the story doesn't focuse about the vore side nothing Razz
And the story is not finish, so it's too early to conclude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:42 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:

And Karbo, thanks for not focusing on the pain, actually... I do hate the sadism that usually goes with vore, and macrophilia in general. However, Crisis's enjoyment of swallowing humans whole could be sadism... but I think it's less about the enjoyment of others' pain as it is the euphoria of nourishment.

Oh yes domination and sadism are two things that I deeply dislike as well...
If it can reassure you, if there is a type of character you will really never see in my work, it's the dominatrix pred who take pleasure by humiliating/torturing her prey... ><
Crisis enjoy swallowing humans but certainly not in the purpose to kill them and make them suffer - even if it ends this way..

As for Felarya, I used at first to see it as just a vore universe but little by little it evolved and I tend to think this is more than that now Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:07 am

Karbo wrote:

As for Felarya, I used at first to see it as just a vore universe but little by little it evolved and I tend to think this is more than that now Razz
Like vampire story, it's not because there is vampire all the story will turn only with drinking blood scene Laughing
The Vore is just the root of tree which is Felarya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:15 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

The fact humans are not prepared can be more interesting than if they were prepared.
I explain when you have not prepared the reaction are more impulsive and instinctive at the begining but with the time you will start to think about yourself and start to change.

In clear when you are not unprepared to a situation it's always interesting how you will adapt and ty to manage it Very Happy
Was that not what I said? Well, not completely, but it was sorta inferred... besides, everyone's different, so we'd all adapt differently. My main point was that someone can't accurately form a basis of human potential around the average city-dwelling Earth guy. This is because we've tamed Earth enough to no longer need constant development on an individual scale, so we've lost some of our abilities, by trading them for relative peace. But within each and every one of us lies potential that some would say is "superhuman". Even still, our greatest weapon is our minds, which (in first-world countries), are also less focused on survival on an individual scale, and more focused towards our careers or our entertainment. A person like that in Felarya would have to adapt very quickly in order to survive.

Ah, it's good that the dominatrix-style pred won't become predominant. Vore in itself already presents a moral dilemma to my Christian values. At least you've made it somewhat easier on me, Karbo, by mostly eliminating sadism from the picture.

And, yep, like many great works of art, Felarya has humble beginnings. I think that it was the uniqueness and attractiveness of the world that drew other writers and artists to it, which was the one ingredient neccessary to expand it. Which isn't to say Karbo didn't do well on his own (I still say he's the best vore artist I've seen, and easily on a list of the top artists of this century.) But people of various talents came together to make the idea even better. I personally hope to contribute not only with stories and characters (which I'm slowly getting to), but by using my interest/talent in science to rationalize Felaryan phenomena, as well as maybe creating a few new ones.

Oh, whoops, looks like I'm not only long-winded, but easily distracted as well! Seems we're veering off-topic... well, it's still a healthy discussion, no?
Back to top Go down
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:10 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Karbo wrote:

Like vampire story, it's not because there is vampire all the story will turn only with drinking blood scene Laughing
The Vore is just the root of tree which is Felarya Very Happy
Very well said, Gwada. This thread has some very good points in it too, like how weather or not nagas and driders and the like are human, they certainly do qualify as people. As such, they have a great tendency to surprise the reader with their individuality.

Granted it makes little difference to the humans who must run or fight the predators at all times in order to survive. The decision to run, fight or talk is one that has to be made much to quickly to allow an in-depth individual analysis, thus making a degree of stereotyping necessary for survival.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:49 am

Sean Okotami wrote:

Second point, the predators there have adapted to living in the wild, humans that comes here doesn't.
Catachans, Aiel, Freman, three human culture's I can think of right off the bat not overly reliant on Technology to survive.

wrote:
Right off the bat, they are stripped away from everything that makes them the dominant specie in their planet:
Depends on how they arrive. Some universes have soldiers with absurd equipment. Star Wars "Vaporize top floor of building" thermal detonators, Warhammer "Liquify Bunker & Carbonize nearby sods" Multimelta, etc. Those are all infantry weapons, to boot. If a soldier properly equiped arrived, they could hold their own. On the opposite spectrum, a first-world civilian fresh out of the shower is likely to be smashed in five seconds, especially if they try and argue 'rights'.

wrote:
the predators there are far more experienced to living in the wild, while a human needs time to adapt itself, during that time he's vulnerable.
Just pointing this out in particular. EVERYTHING needs time to adapt. Move Crisis suddenly to an Ice Planet like Hoth, Valhalla, etc, and she'll likely die within a few days (No offense to her). Move a human to a radically different environ, they'll likely die. Throw a dog to a radically different environ, they'll likely die too.

Plus, again, Deathworlds from all over fiction. Some places are down right crazy (Like one that's a planet rapidly evolving to kill the non-native inhabitants by turning normal water to stomach acid-level acidity in days, raising the dead to attack anything non-native, generations of evolution in a day, within three going from no-hominid occupants to human-shaped and appearing plants indistinguishible in all but speech, etc). Some humans would be much more... likely to survive than others, or at least have a smaller "Adaption" curve.

wrote:
Felarya is a Fantasy Realm; a low Fantasy, but a Fantasy nonetheless,
I still laugh to myself whenever I see Felarya depicted as 'low'.

Oh, and about the current (And to proceed) inactivity: Was a feth, skimped off on an EPI project. Parents none-too-happy. Not even supposed to be on now. Will likely be gone for a wee bit more (Month, maybe two, tops).
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:11 am

Malahite wrote:

I laugh when I hear this as well.

I'm sorry, but there is ABSOLUTELY no evidence that supports Felarya as a low fantasy world. Giant nagas, giant shapeshifting fairies, hundreds of types of magic which can alter the very Felaryan soil...

Yeah. That's high fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:13 am

Pendragon wrote:
Malahite wrote:

I laugh when I hear this as well.

I'm sorry, but there is ABSOLUTELY no evidence that supports Felarya as a low fantasy world. Giant nagas, giant shapeshifting fairies, hundreds of types of magic which can alter the very Felaryan soil...

Yeah. That's high fantasy.
it's SIZE-SHIFTING fairies, not shape shifting. By low is that there is no abundant cliché like fire-breathing dragons and crap. Or at leat that's what I think, I'm too busy writting a story to check wikipedia.

EDIT: Kidding, I checked wikipedia and here are some elements of low fantasy that coincide with Felarya:

1. Fantasy with a large degree of gritty realism about conditions of life in a medieval society, dirt, disease, power, or money.

2. Fantasy using a non-epic world view, as, for instance, not including an absolute evil.

3. Fantasy where the protagonists are ordinary people, heroic only in character if at all (usually also an aspect of dark fantasy). For clearance, my OC is not a hero, I'm trying to correct this.

4. Fantasy concerned with everyday life, as opposed to world-shaking quests.

5. Fantasy written in a plain-spoken as opposed to an elevated style.

Any objections?

Last edited by Sean Okotami on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:16 am

Simply because it lacks certain cliches of high fantasy, it does not excuse it from being high fantasy.

Besides, "size shifting" is a magic that's VERY high fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:22 am

Well, here are what can define a low fantasy according to wikipedia:

wikipedia wrote:
Comic fantasy.

Fantasy literature that has a relatively low amount of magic and the supernatural. Magic and fantastic races and creatures may be present, but are not emphasized as in high fantasy.

Fantasy with a large degree of gritty realism about conditions of life in a medieval society, dirt, disease, power, or money.

Fantasy set in the real world with fantastic elements, like magic and monsters: contemporary fantasy or historical fantasy.

Fantasy using a non-epic world view, as, for instance, not including an absolute evil.

Fantasy where the protagonists are ordinary people, heroic only in character if at all (usually also an aspect of dark fantasy).

Fantasy concerned with everyday life, as opposed to world-shaking quests.

Fantasy written in a plain-spoken as opposed to an elevated style. (The diminishing stylistic influence of J.R.R. Tolkien and Lord Dunsany has made this definition less useful, as high fantasy is decreasingly marked out stylistically.)

Here's high fantasy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_fantasy

Last edited by Sean Okotami on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:23 am

Read this link:
High Fantasy
Low Fantasy

Quote :
Simply because it lacks certain cliches of high fantasy, it does not excuse it from being high fantasy.

Besides, "size shifting" is a magic that's VERY high fantasy.
No, because magic exist in low fantasy and magical beings too except the creature are not overpowered contrary in high. In clear in the low fantasy, the character look more ordinary people than hero etc..
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:24 am

You're a bit too late gwada, I already showed the stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:26 am

Huh... Well I learned something today. laugh alone I had no idea what either of those were.

Last edited by Silent_eric on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:27 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
You're a bit too late gwada, I already showed the stuff. Smile
Don't worry I post the two link in order they have their own opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:44 am

Still, Felarya just doesn't seem like a low fantasy place.

It has the signs of both high and low fantasy.

For example: yes, there are absolute evils in Felarya, and absolute goods. Most of the time, though, you see neither.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:47 am

Pendragon wrote:
Still, Felarya just doesn't seem like a low fantasy place.

It has the signs of both high and low fantasy.

For example: yes, there are absolute evils in Felarya, and absolute goods. Most of the time, though, you see neither.
Okay, who are the absolute good and evil then?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:49 am

If I recall, wasn't there a dridder queen of sorts who sought to conquer Felarya? She was evil, and it was so bad that the guardians had to stop her.

I'm pretty sure it can happen again.

And I think that some of the Guardians themselves are an absolute good, simply because they keep Felarya in balance. Even if a few people are screwed over, Felarya continues thriving.

Regarding Nemyra and likely Quaz, you can guess why I said "some" of the guardians.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?   Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does it matter if a lot of the humans are dumb?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next