Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death in Felarya

Go down 
+15
Ilceren
DarkOne
Razor
luke112
hhhat09
parameciumkid
TheLightLost
Komandr2465
Boris92
Nyaha
zersergathant
Pendragon
/Fish/
walkingbyself
Archmage_Bael
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:17 pm

So this thread as come up in forms such as "who would you rather be eaten by" or whatever, we all know and have fun with that, but its also common knowledge its not the only type of death one can receive in Felarya. Certainly the soil prevents common deaths like dying of old age and diseases (for the most part), but what other ways is one susceptible to their fate in Felarya?

If you were stuck there, what kind of fate would you rather meet at the end? Think seriously, because some deaths aren't all they're cracked up to be...

Lets have some fun with this thread Smile

Honestly (in my opinion) I'm debating about a death from a curse as opposed to being eaten. Being eaten might be slower than dying from a curse. In a curse the effects might last for a while, but could cause symptoms that aren't necessarily painful until the very end.

Though you could still die from drowning, burning, falling, other than just being eaten or from a curse. If you're lucky, being shot probably.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:36 am

Sounds like the show "1000 Ways to Die" but I shall play along sounds interesting Very Happy

Falling from the side of a building in Negav. While some may enjoy the beauties of the world outside Negav it certainly doesn't mean that inside Negav isn't any less beautiful in fact a dare say it might be better aesthetically pleasing to look at then anything out in the jungle (giant gorgeous women of every taste none withstanding Laughing ). And what better way to enjoy the sights of Negav then from some high up place? And what better spot then looking out over the city in an open air balcony with waist high rails? Insert random person who is over excited and just cant get enough of what they see leans to far over rails. And before anyone notices... he falls! Of course its chalked up as one of those many unexplained disappearances but in reality this guy just fell to his doom.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:50 am

"HEY CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME SPELL I JUST CAME UP WITH."
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:10 am

Getting crushed would be a nasty way to go. Be it from a building landing on you, a predator stomping on you, or a tree just falling in the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Getting crushed would be a nasty way to go. Be it from a building landing on you, a predator stomping on you, or a tree just falling in the wrong way.

I don't know, dependant on how big the thing crushing you is, it could be pretty quick and painless, it would just make a hell of a mess afterwards.

This:
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Actually falling could be quite painless. If you fall from a high enough point, you'd "die before you hit the ground". Crushing could be instant too, but you'd have to get lucky I think o.O
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:52 am

This may or may not come as a surprse, but I've always liked being at the 'killer' end. As imaginative as all of you know I am, I could probably think of a whole bunch of ways, so if you ever need someone snuffed out creatively, just call on Nyaha! XD

Personally, if I HAD to choose one, because life is good and I don't feel like dying any time soon, I'd have to say I'd love to die by getting hit by a game of pixie ball, falling into a coma, then getting eaten while I'm out of it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm not sure if demolition works the same in Felarya as it does IRL, but I'd probably want to be in the center of a building set for destruction. I dunno why, that just seems like an interesting way to die.
Back to top Go down
Komandr2465
Naga food
Komandr2465

Location : In a T-152 heavy tank that's having mechanical issues near Zelkova's turf.

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
If you're lucky, being shot probably.

yeah id carry a gun with me just in case i was going to be eaten.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:22 pm

I'll probably die drunk as fuck. No one would be quite sure if it was the alcohol that killed me or all the std's I caught from banging so many fairies.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:45 pm

How about crushed pelvis from being uh, "used for pleasure" by a giant/giantess/naga/large fairy/other thing?
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:57 pm

God damned plants that eat you

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

Really, I mean jeez, you cant go for a walk without finding a bloody podmaw >_<
Back to top Go down
Komandr2465
Naga food
Komandr2465

Location : In a T-152 heavy tank that's having mechanical issues near Zelkova's turf.

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:59 am

hhhat09 wrote:
God damned plants that eat you

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

Really, I mean jeez, you cant go for a walk without finding a bloody podmaw >_<

Yeah I'm pretty sure that would be just about the worst way to go on Felarya.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:29 pm

parameciumkid wrote:
How about crushed pelvis from being uh, "used for pleasure" by a giant/giantess/naga/large fairy/other thing?
You mean Death By snu snu?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:24 pm

luke112 wrote:
parameciumkid wrote:
You mean Death By snu snu?
Spoiler:

*gapes in horror, smiles, gapes in horror, smiles, gapes in horror, smiles, etc.*
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Lol yes. Yes indeed.
So this thread seems to have turned out to be a "let's list how many creative ways you can think of to die in Felarya" in the same spirit as those "100 ways to die in Halo / Minecraft / Skyrim / [insert game here]" videos. Well here's a few to start:
1. Eaten by a naga (the obvious one)
2. Eaten by a fairy
3. Eaten by a dridder
4. Eaten by a plant
5. Eaten by a wall
6. Eaten by anything else... a chair, your peanut butter and jelly sandwich, the ChubbChubbs...
7. Slime trap
8. Fell off a cliff
9. Fell out of a tree and went "splat" on the next branch... 1250 feet down Shocked
10. Got shot by an angry human
11. Enslaved, since after all slavers keep showing up here for inexplicable reasons...
12. Frozen
13. Warped back to the Mesozoic because you stepped on the sand. You idiot, everyone knows you aren't supposed to step on the sand... wait really nobody told you? Oops...
14. Drowned when a mermaid caused a tsunami trying to do a backflip
15. Drowned when a giant slug-girl ran over you
16. Starved to death wandering in the woods - well, how am I supposed to know which mushrooms aren't fatally toxic?
17. Fatally toxic mushroom. Well I guess that was one of them...
18. Almost fatally toxic mushroom that makes you hallucinate a giant cannibal with boobs the size of the Hindenburg. Wait you mean you can see her too? AAAAAAHHHHHH-- :gulp:
19. Tried to cut down a tree with a herring. Except it was a Dryad.
20. Stubbed your toe on a plasma grenade. How did that get there? Same way you did most likely.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:43 pm

You know if I was in Felarya and didn't die of of being swallowed by one of the attractive females or by Snoo Snoo and instead just got stamped on or something I would be seriously pissed off!

My psychopomp would be hearing a mouthful from me!
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:37 pm

21. Making a noise that prompts a fainting tree to fall on top of you.
22. Eating a dimensional carrot, which in turn attracts a planar mole even if it's in your stomach.
23. Playing riddles with a Sphinx.
24. Bathing on a lake that had the sign "Fairy Pond - bathing is forbidden".
25. Eating three succuberries to show that you were the man.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:36 pm

26. Pushing your luck, Karma appears to be the ultimate predator in Felarya
Back to top Go down
Zephyr102
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zephyr102

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:36 pm

27. Suffocate after angering a giant pred enough to throw you into low orbit, rather than eat you.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:11 am

Swallowed by a gaint predator, but you get accidently lodged in her wind pipe. She chokes to death, and you eventaully die from suffocation too.

Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:21 am

DarkOne wrote:
Swallowed by a gaint predator, but you get accidently lodged in her wind pipe. She chokes to death, and you eventaully die from suffocation too.

That is when you know Lady Luck hates you.

1) Accidentlly piss off the wrong people in Negav.

2) Jump blindly through one of those dimensional rifts and end up floating in space.

3) Try to eat something, only to find that something was a predator's best friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:43 am

Porsanally I'd prefer to leave Felarya and have a natural death on either my homeworld or another world I would call home
Back to top Go down
Americanhero45
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Americanhero45

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:25 pm

28: pissing off a predator enough for her to throw you into a tree

29: Finding Dr. Calloway's secret military robot factory without permission

30: be an enemy of the Spetz

40: spontaneously burst into flames

41: fall overboard of a boat and drown because you can't swim

Back to top Go down
http://americanhero45.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:13 pm

45 (Nergal numbered wrong. For shame!). Tell Crisis a lame story.
46. Die in a dream - unfortunately, this dream had Nemeses in it, oh well ;P
47. Marry a Black Widow dridder.
48. Fall victim to a gross miscalculation of scale and be swallowed by a small dog - or at least a human/dog hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in Felarya   Death in Felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death in Felarya
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next