Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tower of Might

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

The Tower of Might - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:45 am

(I'm going to let Jedi post before I do again. Jedi, since you're the GM, you'll decide the order of the turns, okay? ^.^)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Nyaha wrote:
(I'm going to let Jedi post before I do again. Jedi, since you're the GM, you'll decide the order of the turns, okay? ^.^)

(Thanks. ^_^ That'll help.)

*The Minotauress laughed a booming and cheery sort of laugh* "Of all of you, the naga thinks to ask if there's another way? Ha! Hahahaha! This is priceless. Usauly it's the mage or the Visimital, human who gets it. First giant I've seen since...Yes she was a naga wasn't she? Ah well. Saddly there is but I must fight you or...Well let's just say I have my reasons as well, shall we? For now...*She picked up one of her clubs and tossed the huge thing at Razor and then took her other in her hands, but gave G.G. a wink and brought her tail around and attempted to swat him like a fly as she stalked closser to Brine*

Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Razor's thought's were interrupted by a gigantic club headed straight for him. Rooted to the spot, he had no choice but to let the electrical energy stored in his weapon loose so that he would be able to move. Razor quickly launched a bolt of electricity and blasted a hole in the ceiling above the Minotauress, and jumped out of harm's way. Upon landing, he cursed before shouting, "HEY! I THOUGHT YOU TWO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!! DO SOMETHING!"

Razor quickly began recharging his attack.
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 am

G.G. tried to defelct her tail with his hook, but the Minotauress's tail got caught in the ring of the hook, and it clanged away.
Well, shit
He was knocked back by her tail, and landed with a hard thud.
"Brine, she's coming to ya!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:49 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
Nyaha wrote:

(Thanks. ^_^ That'll help.)
(Really?! Then why did you forget to tell us what the order is, dammit?! DX)

Uhm, if you say so," Brine said meekly. She raised her arms up toward the Minotauress, applying her nature magic to the strands of seaweed in her hair. They grew fast and long and shot towards the hooved woman, attempting to wrap around her arms and waist to immobilize those two limbs and hold the giant in place.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:42 pm

(I'm just gonna assume that right now we should just keep going.)

Razor saw Brine's move and shouted to her, "Brine, unless that seaweed in your hair is an insulator, you'd better be ready to let go fast or this is gonna hurt!" Razor aimed his now shining weapon at the Minotauress and fired off a gigantic bolt of electricity.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:38 pm

(Oh you ment a real order. o.o; Never done that.)

*Tantem saw the bolt of lightning comming and tensed up, using her powerfull legs to jump up and over the bolt which hit a wall and exploded with chucks of debris flying about for a moment and then when she tried to lean into her jump and tackle Brine while shouting* "For Sally!!" *Odd battle cry*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:38 am

(So are we going to do the order or not, Jedi? Also, you neglected to mention whether or not the Minotauress got tied up in Brine's seaweed. 3X )
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Nyaha wrote:
(So are we going to do the order or not, Jedi? Also, you neglected to mention whether or not the Minotauress got tied up in Brine's seaweed. 3X )

(Gah sorry. I was on late and I tried to post cause I felt I hadn't in while and I rushed through it too fast. Crying or Very sad Also I don't know how to do orders. If you all had AGL I could do it based on Initiative and like do order based on that, but that isn't how this works right? It'd be too complicated. Let me try this again.

*Tandem was ensnared by Brine's seaweed and stumbled a little when she jumped landing on her face mostly* "Owm!" *Said the minotuaress against the ground, though any thoughts of a quick attack while she was down were shot to peices when she got right back up* "I am becoming slightly irratated. I sugest you forfeit and save yourselves some pain" *Said the cow-woman in voice that was slowly becoming more low and dangerous*

Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 am

(Personally, I don't think using agility stats would work, since it would likely still cause the posts to get away from you. My thought was that we just pick a random post order that way things can't proceed too far ahead of any of us. So we'll do it like this: Each of us makes one post after this one. Since I'm going first with it, I'll be first in the order, then Razor or Hat, whoever posts next, and I'm assuming Jedi will be last, then we just repeat that. :3 Sound good?)

Brine watched the Minotauress slam into the ground and winced, not having meant for her to fall so hard. She felt quite threatened by her voice, too. "I wonder if I can end this quickly, before she gets too angry or hurt?" Brine thought. She then looked over and noticed the large, box-shaped hammer that the minotauress had left lying on the floor. "That might work," she said in her head. Brine took control of her seaweed once more, waving her hand in a quick slicing motion in front of her. The elongated seaweed strands suspended between herself and the minotauress were cut by Brine's magic, leaving the hoofed lady tied up, but allowing the strands in her hair to move freely. She aimed her arms, and thereby her seeweed, towards the large hammer on the ground. The two strands wrapped around the handle of it, and lifted it into the air, while Brine made motions with her arms as if she was also lifting it. Once she had a firm hold on it, she twisted her body and swung her arms in the Minotauress' direction, applying her magic to move the seaweed in a like fashion, swinging the hammer across the room and right towards their aggressor.
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:58 am

G.G. Ran to his hook, avoiding the Cow-ladies gaze
This wasnt going to plan, at all
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:30 pm

"Damn it!"

Razor began cursing as he missed. "Guess I might as well help the others!" He began shooting fireballs at all of the minotauress' possible escape routes from Brine's attack, setting them on fire.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:54 pm

(Okay I guess that'll work. Why not? )

*Tantem ignored the flames even though one nearly touched her tail and surprisingly uses her head and takes the blow from Brine's hammer only muttering a breief* "Ugh" *She then staggers forward and uses her strength to try and break Brine's seaweed while running at her*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Brine was shocked, wide-eyed, that the minotauress could take such a hit and just keep going like that. She immediately dropped the hammer, her seaweed falling to the ground, and began slithering away from Tantem as fast as she could, not wanting to get hurt by someone so tough.
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:30 pm

G.G Saw Brine routing, with Tantem hot on her tail
Something began to start burning in him...
A horrible rage started filling him, to see one of his friends be chased like that...
He picked up the hook and charged, adrenaline and rage fueling his new-found hatred of Tantem
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Just as Razor was about to begin charging towards the minotauress, he began to sense something, a dark life force of sorts. His attention was immediately turned to Gentle Giant, not looking so gentle anymore. Razor was at a loss for words when he saw the strength building within him. With him like this, their chances of winning had risen greatly, but G.G. didn't look like the honorable type at the moment.

"All that rage... If we defeat that Predator now, G.G. won't even give her a chance to surrender! I've got to stop this fight now! I have to wake him up or he'll kill everyone!"

Razor's thoughts were once again interrupted as he saw G.G. Run straight for Tantem and Brine, who were completely oblivious to what was happening.

Razor shouted as loudly as he could. "BOTH OF YOU!! MOVE IT OR HE'LL TEAR YOU BOTH TO SHREDS!!!"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:52 pm

*Tandem broke free of the sea weed, her muscles rippling, she reached out and was about strike at Brine when suddenly she noticed G.G. running at her and Razor said something that caught her attention and jumped back but her hand tail swings foward and the tip touched Brine's cheek, not too hard and she would feel a rush of emotions the first was suprise at Razor warning Tandem of the oncoming attack, then frustration that she hadn't defeated them yet. Nervousness at the fact she had alot ridding on this....And regret. Much, much regret that she couldn't get out of this, that to do so meant that she'd lose something dearer to her than life itself.*

(Er wait need to cosult with Nyaha on who that works again with his touch empathy. <.<; )
(Okay got it and my post isn't illegible! My spell check says it's it actualy better tha- Ah I see now. My bad. Thanks for informing me)

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:02 am

(I'd consult you about your grammar. 3X That last post was near illegible. I replied to your PM so I'll let you edit your post before I make mine.)
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:44 pm

(Jedi fixed it guys, just to let you all know ^_^ )
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:31 pm

hhhat09 wrote:
(Jedi fixed it guys, just to let you all know ^_^ )

(Thanks Hat. Smile Yeah I'm sorry I kinda was in rush to post. ^^; I didn't look at all my typing. I'll try to do better from here on out.)
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

(now that that's done, shall we continue? I believe it is your turn Nyaha.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:51 am

Brine felt Tandem's emotions rush into her mind in that short moment of contact, and it distracted her from everything else. She turned to the minotauress and looked at her in pity. "Someone is...making her fight us? For someone she loves, maybe?" Brine thought. "Does that mean if she loses, whoever is in charge of this place will take someone dear to her?" She couldn't bring herself to let something like that happen. With a sudden burst of determination, she turned toward G.G. and used her nature magic, throwing seaweed in his direction and trying to immobilize him as she had done to Tandem. To even a big guy like G.G., the strands would still be quite large.
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 pm

G.G's rage flickered for a fleeting moment as Brine got in his way, letting the seaweed easily tie him up,
He fell to the floor, completely immobile
He suddenly felt a sick feeling in his gut, his head hurt, and his heart ached
He whimpered before going into a forced sleep
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Razor watched as G.G. was tied up and thrown to the ground by Brine.

"Glad that's over... Hey... Are you girls alright? You look upset." Razor called over to the two, keeping one eye on G.G.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:54 pm

*Tandem stopped and looked at Brine* "You...saved me? Why? How did you know that my strife held the key to the first challenge?" *Asked the Minotauress blinking in confusion. Though before they could answer a column of light suddenly appeared!*

*Ophelia was smiling at them and beaming happily as she floated there on her winged gladiator boots* "Congratulations on defeating the first challenge! The Challenge of the Heart is always difficult. Showing you enemy mercy could bring you failure, or get you eaten, but you had a faith and trusted Lady Tandem. For this you may pass. *She teh paused to look at Tandem* "My master told me to tell you your daughter is safe...but he was unable to directly pin-point her location. Sorry but even Lord Hyperion can't do the impossible. Though it is in the Topizial Sea. I hope that helps you in your quest."

*Tandem nodded solemley then looked at Brine placing a hand on her shoulder. She would have felt the woman's joy and releif at knowing at least where to start and ...respect for Brine?* "Thank you and to all of you. You were worthy foes. If I should cross you path again I do hope we can finish our dance to the death?" *She said with a wink and smile*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tower of Might
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next