Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiki corrections

Go down 
+46
DarkOne
Mr. I
Jacques_W
Pendragon
gwadahunter2222
Ilceren
McKindle
2Ron2R
EvilGenius
jedi-explorer
Solomon
walkingbyself
/Fish/
Amaroq
ZionAtriedes
kaitheguy1234
Black Aquila
buddha66667
PrinnyDood
Goldclaw
Pim18
Krisexy26
Asuroth
asaenvolk
rcs619
Jasconius
Jætte_Troll
MrNobody13
Moon eyes
ravaging vixen
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
Archmage_Bael
DaNoob13
aethernavale
Anime-Junkie
Nyaha
Oldman40k2003
AisuKaiko
Stabs
Jew
French snack
ambrose-euanthe
Shady Knight
Karbo
Chris Nemo
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle
asaenvolk

Wiki corrections - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Oosoon berries taste a bit like chocolate, white grapes, and blueberries, they have a fairly high nutritional value, but they are praised for uses in alchemy more than as a food. Being a magical fruit it effects some innately magical races, fairies in particular, in an interesting way, basically it intoxicates them, it does not have this effect on non magical races.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Somehow I really thought I had added them a while ago o.o

Well if you agree with the disclaimer I'll do that now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
asaenvolk
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:38 pm

sure, well obviously they are in the misty glade, they are probably in the lake of illusion area as well. but I leave that up to you.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:46 pm

congrats. now like with all other new posts, I must have my fun reading around, and searching for it X3
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Although this is not the Q&A, one important question about the berries still remain: if they affect magical creatures, do they also affect people with strong magic, like mages? They possess magic after all. Also, what about elves? They tend to have some inclination for magic.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
asaenvolk
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:52 pm

well it was meant to be people with innate magic, the sorc vrs the wizard in D&D terms.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:53 pm

What about elves then? The wiki implies that they are generally sensitive to magic.
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:54 pm

lets leave that up to the author of who ever uses them in a story, but probably no, that is talent, not innate magical abilities
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:21 pm

I would safely assume so, yes.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 pm

On the page entitled Dridders, located in the second to last sentence of the last paragraph it says
"There is many proofs that dridders once formed an organized, sophisticated, rich and powerful civilization with some old Victorian-styled structures and clothes."
I think this needs to be changed to something along the lines of 'There is much proof' or 'A lot of proof has been found, suggesting'
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:46 am

Thanks; fixed.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:52 am

I found an spelling error.
on the guardians page, under Quaz's description it says "He can gather, in an instant, every specie of Felaryan insect..."
It should be changed to species.
I also found what i believe to be a grammatical error.
In the introduction paragraph of Minor races2
Here are listed the sentient races of Felarya that are either too rare, too few, too mysterious or extinct to be properly classified.
I suspect this part of the list need to be moved closer to the front of the list to assist sentence flow. Remove the too rare, too few, etc. and extinct to be classified just becomes awkward wording.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Thanks; fixed.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:48 am

For Kowo cats: the fur on their head is as silky and smooth than that of a real cat.

Is it "smoother than that of a real cat" or "as smooth as that of a real cat"?
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:01 am

Shady Knight wrote:
For Kowo cats: the fur on their head is as silky and smooth than that of a real cat.

Is it "smoother than that of a real cat" or "as smooth as that of a real cat"?

I've fixed it to "as silky and smooth as that of other cats".

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Faldong gems are worth 100 SK, and a tiny fragment of ascarlin at 50,000 SK, yet I don't see them in the list of exchange rates, nor can I find the currency page without searching for it in the search bar...
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Planar Chorydium, where it reads, "and has the unique ability to make the layers between dimensions thiner." >> Should be changed to "thinner"

"It's a bit hard to tell if they are the cause this instability," >> "cause of this instability"
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:15 pm

I have been looking over The Jungle of Perils and have been wondering why in stories it says there are beasts like Flying Squids yet it doesn't have them in the page? Is it just me or is the Jungle of Perils missing a few of (or if not a lot) of the creatures that truly make it the Jungle of Perils?
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:11 am

Nyaha wrote:
Planar Chorydium, where it reads, "and has the unique ability to make the layers between dimensions thiner." >> Should be changed to "thinner"

"It's a bit hard to tell if they are the cause this instability," >> "cause of this instability"

Thanks; fixed.

Solomon wrote:
I have been looking over The Jungle of Perils and have been wondering why in stories it says there are beasts like Flying Squids yet it doesn't have them in the page? Is it just me or is the Jungle of Perils missing a few of (or if not a lot) of the creatures that truly make it the Jungle of Perils?

The wiki sets the canon for stories, rather than the reverse. In the wiki, flying squids are known to be in Deeper Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:16 am

There are multiple instances where "lose" is spelled "loose" instead. I can't really specify all the entries, cause they're everywhere, but the last one I saw was in the recreation one.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:28 am

oh yeah I do this one quite often ^^;
thanks for the notice
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:17 pm

So about two weeks ago I posted a statement in this same thread regarding currency and missing an exchange rate, but it seems to have gone unnoticed:

Faldong gems are worth 100 SK, and a tiny fragment of ascarlin at 50,000 SK, yet I don't see them in the list of exchange rates, nor can I find the currency page without searching for it in the search bar...
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:22 pm

On the chronology page of the wiki, where it reads, "3501 B.U. - Elven explorers scouting the Great marshes are surprised to find draconic relatives of theirs, the Mist Elves.", the 'Mist Elves' link goes here instead of here.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:22 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. The exchange rate for faldong gems and ascarlin, as you describe it, is included already in the "currency rate" section.

And where would you want the currency page to be linked to from?

Nyaha wrote:
On the chronology page of the wiki, where it reads, "3501 B.U. - Elven explorers scouting the Great marshes are surprised to find draconic relatives of theirs, the Mist Elves.", the 'Mist Elves' link goes here instead of here.

Thanks; fixed.

Last edited by French snack on Sat May 12, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "Faldong gems", not "folding gems". Damn autocorrect...)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Currency could be under culture and customs, or under Negav maybe.

I'm just saying that so far it looks like this:

Based on universal rates :
* 1 Skevol is worth 12 Platalis
* 1 Skevol is worth 2 Kejdoran shkings
* 2 Skevols are worth 1 Gol
* 5 Skevols are worth 1 Yolem
-100 Skevols are worth 1 Faldong Gem
* 120 Skevols are worth 1 Tetros
* 200 Skevols are worth 1 Rainbow pearl
-50,000 Skevols are worth about a tiny ascarlin fragment

but where I have the dashes you could put in the rates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiki corrections   Wiki corrections - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiki corrections
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next