Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saen Kel's characters!

Go down 
+4
Nyaha
Darth_Nergal
Stabs
Saen Kel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Thank you Para ^^ and i dunno why you never dropped by to say howdy! XD hahaha! XD
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 pm

The Graves of Saen Kel's characters....the ones who died to nay return.

Claudia: She was an actress fake as could be until the bitter end. R.I.S (rest in Sai)

Daara Spade: Always had a trick up her sleeve...maybe if she had more sleeves she could have tricked death. R.I.S (Rest in Sai)

Sadora: We hope your up there with the angels...dissecting and experimenting on them. R.I.N (Rest in Nerin)

Constance: Farewell to be seen no more! Now nothing more than puppy chow~ R.I.A (Rest in Andrea)

Adrala: well I would say you would be missed but...no one even got to meet you XD R.I .E (rest in eva)

Minare: Don't bother Ruby she is eating Minare R.I.R (Rest in Ruby)

Last edited by Saen Kel on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 am

Did you get rid of Daara and Claudia just because you were sick of them or something XDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:21 am

No XD in Rps no one really asked to RP with them and Sai never catches anyone so I fed him ^^..... I regret it now T.T pooooooooooor my characters! XD
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:00 am

If you regret it then bring them back LOL XD

Echo is bringing back Seliya Razz ChatBox stuff doesn't have to be cannon if someone dies Razz It is up to the characters owner, no one else, if something is cannon or not.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:40 am

.....i'll definitely think about it XD
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:43 am

But as far as the post itself I love the individual Gravestones XD they made me laugh, especially Sadora
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:50 am

awesome XD I'll keep making Graves for when my characters die XD hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:53 am

Character name: Sadora Nasis
Species: Chlaena
Height: 112ft
Hair: sea green
Skin: pale
Tentacle color: Dark sea green.
Eyes: black cornea(ya know that white part! XD green Iris)

Appearance: wears a monocle over her left eye. Wears a belt of jars that can hold human sized creatures and a few are filled with fresh and salt water. Her hair is curly and long going down to her lower back. She also has two very sharp and very large scalpels. As she swims or crawls over land she constantly hums. Around her on land is a mist dampening the air around her so she can remain wet.

Sadora lived in Ryzelm’oire with her mother, father and younger sister. Even as a young Chlaena she had been curious with just about everything. Getting into a lot of things she shouldn’t even wandering into predator’s mouths. Her parents encouraged her seeking of knowledge without a heed to the dangers that would come with it buying her jars to capture subjects in and making her some Scalpels.
With the rules in Ryzelm’oire this severely narrowed her selection of subjects to dissect so it was decided she must leave her family behind. Her little sister was the only one not to approve of her leaving. Before she left she learned several talents in magic but none of them too far in depth. She is far less interested in magic and prefers more biological and psychological pursuits.

Personality: She, as much of her people, is very cheerful and can’t help but hum as she travels about. Sadora takes note of everything that she can categorizing them into Four main groups. First is food, the person in question is not unique or interesting there for should be eaten to help sustain herself. Second is Dissect, this is usually saved for this she encounters who seem to dangerous to keep alive, or the first time she meets a new species. Third is Project, the subject is so interesting they must be kept for prolonged study. The Third is the closest to friend you can get to Sadora though if she isn’t sure that you will run away never to be seen again, she will put them in one of her jars. Though this category doesn’t mean you are safe forever its only until she has learned everything she can about you. Fourth is the danger group, typically means you threat to Sadora’s life and not worth the effort to try and kill so fleeing is her only option.

Powers: Besides have the usual Chlaena traits she has learned a bit of water magic, and healing magic. She can’t do a lot of offense things with her water magic limited to covering her in a mist to keep wet and in desperate times condense it to hide herself making it harder to hit her. As for healing she can heal her more superficial wounds or partially missing tentacles. Since whenever she is on land she is using magic constantly it doesn’t take much to push her to retreat.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:43 am

Saen Kel wrote:
The Graves of Saen Kel's characters....the ones who died to nay return.

Claudia: She was an actress fake as could be until the bitter end. R.I.S (rest in Sai)

Daara Spade: Always had a trick up her sleeve...maybe if she had more sleeves she could have tricked death. R.I.S (Rest in Sai)

Sadora: We hope your up there with the angels...dissecting and experimenting on them. R.I.N (Rest in Nerin)

Amusing idea. I had one simular years ago but I can't bear to permenetly kill off my OCs. Not even the ones who are pure evil! O.o I love them all equal. cheers Though I did decide to keep a record of the "red shirts" who died. Heck I made two familes of them to see if I could wipe them out. After all the average predator in Felarya eats about three people per meal depending on her diet. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:11 am

hey look a picture with most my OCs ^^ now they have pics for them! XD hahaha you can tell what they look like!

Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Felary10
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Saen Kel wrote:
hey look a picture with most my OCs ^^ now they have pics for them! XD hahaha you can tell what they look like!

Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Felary10

Wow man that's really good! I like every one of them. Though I have two questions: Is Natie Grim a Narez and what in the heck is Kurai? And Elemental??
Back to top Go down
CThompson17
Naga food
CThompson17

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:44 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
Wow man that's really good! I like every one of them. Though I have two questions: Is Natie Grim a Narez and what in the heck is Kurai? And Elemental??

Yes to both of those. These characters are quite interesting to interact with when given a chance to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cthompson17
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 pm

CThompson17 wrote:
jedi-explorer wrote:

Yes to both of those. These characters are quite interesting to interact with when given a chance to do so.

Then I'll have to! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:05 pm

Name: Alith O’Connor
Species: Human
Skin color: fair skin
Hair Color: Golden blonde
Eyes: Dark brown
Height: 5’11

APPEARANCE:
Alith carries herself with utter assuratity that she knows what she is doing. She wears tan short sleeved shirt with multiple pockets over a gray T shirt. The young lady also wears gray green fingerless leather gloves as well. On her right thigh a hand gun was strapped. On her feet are black boots which reach up to nearly her knees. On her back is a large pack and bed roll. Around her neck is a necklace with a green type of Gem imbedded in the silver.

BACKSTORY:
Alith O’Connor is not a native of Felarya. She comes from another world named Daeth. Daeth has magic to an extent and blends it with technology. Long before she was born her world was nearly destroyed by war and conflict, till the humans were forced into very few and small settlements. It took many years for them to start spreading again into the ruins of the land nature retook for its own. Sadly though many records were lost and the humans of this world no longer knew their own history. This lead to a higher status for historians, and archaeologist. They became high class and more influentially in politics.
Alith was youngest of 7 children born to Hector and Joan O’Connor. Hector was a well known adventurer who had led many expeditions and lead to many advances in their society. Joan cataloged and translated the texts he found so they could put them to use. This led the O’Connor s to be very affluent, and hold much power. The first 6 children all died, some from disease, others still births and even some were killed while searching the ruins of the old world. The loss of these other children made them cling to Alith and worry about her safety constantly. The young girl wanted to be like her parents though and go off and adventure the wild parts of the world in search of her people’s history. Alith was given anything she ever needed, sent to the best schools of learning and aided by private tutors. The times she went to unclaimed lands she had many guards to protect her and they always scouted to make sure the area was secure before she went. For being as bright as Alith was she never noticed her special treatment at all.
Her colleagues were very off put by her special treatment. They avoided her and didn’t listen to most of her theories no matter how credible. One day Alith was fed up with how people were treating her and confronted one of her fellow peers. That’s when the young archaeologist learned the truth. She was greatly offended and slapped the confessor and went off on her own into the wild. While she went on her search she stumbled on an ancient gate quite by mistake. The text on the walls around it warned against entering it. For on the other side were men eating giants, and powerful creatures but knowledge was to be there that could not be found this world. Alith decided it was worth the risk and she took her gear entering the world of Felarya.
Lucky for her the portal she entered led to Negav. She soaked up the knowledge they had to share loving the history of Felarya and the other worlds she had no idea that existed. After a few months of working in a library to earn money she became restless. It occurred to her she was not taking risks not accomplishing the goal she came to do. Alith new she must venture beyond the safe walls of Negav so she saved her money. When she had enough she contracted some mercs to go with her in search of lore not yet in Negav and bring back all the things she learned of these new people to her homeland.

Personality:
Alith, due to her spoiling at a young age, can be quite self-centered. The Archaeologist is very proper, and doesn’t cuss often if at all. She holds others to this higher standard as well, respect are important to her. She values civilizations one and all, but views human civilization as the best. This leads her to treat other races as primitives until she learns they are more advanced. To become Alith’s friend is not hard, one need only show knowledge she is curious about, have a useful or prove you can protect her. Alith is not brave when confronted with death or predators. She is however very curious and will risk her life to learn more but would rather hide or run when trouble arises.

Gear:
Pistol: Its design is very close to a German Mauser model 712. It is not very special except for the fact is far quieter, it does not run out of bullets. Magic is drained from the air, or area to make the bullets. On Daeth this would mean you would have to be in a high magic concentrated area to fire. Since Felarya has so much magic Alith need not worry about it.

Alith’s Journal: As Alith travels around she always carries her journal on her belt. The journal is made of a special magic paper. The pages are made from an Indicil tree. The tree records memories of those who wander near. This still happens when it’s turned to paper. She has no need to write with her hands, saving time and records her feelings exactly. If ever burned the fire and smoke would display all that was recorded upon it.

Eonithyst necklace: The necklace is made of silver and in it is an Eonithyst gem. An Eonithyst gem glows green when items of great lore are near. It picks up things that were important to many people. The words associated to historical texts. It’s rare in Daeth to find but helps them quite a bit.

Ventureglass: a variation of the simple spyglass. It is imbedded with magic that creates vines in it even. This magic allows the Ventureglass to see far beyond a spyglass can. It can also see through flesh, cloud, and even stone to see places at great distances. The only catch is you must know what you are looking for or else the Ventureglass will see past your goal. This also prevents you from being able to use it to find predators nearby.

Spade: Yes she has a shovel for digging though it is perfectly normal save it is sturdier than a normal spade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saen Kel's characters!   Saen Kel's characters! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saen Kel's characters!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2