Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:50 pm

For a moment, Persephone was flustered - until she remembered what she'd heard about harpies and their dialect. Come to think of it, she hadn't met a harpy so far the whole time she'd been in Felarya. This acquaintanceship could be fun! If Persephone could get used to the lingo that is...
She was then momentarily awestruck at the scars lacing the harpy's face - it looked like something terrible had happened to her. She'd have to ask about it sometime, preferably after getting to know her a bit so she wouldn't inadvertently offend.
"Sure I'm interested," she then replied, failing utterly to phrase it in any kind of harpy language. Oh well.

As the group was getting acquainted with their new companion and the new setting, the sky had gradually been growing cloudy - a subtle change, given the already dim lighting, but significant nonetheless as it presently began to rain lightly. The town took on an almost film noir- like atmosphere as windows clouded and the light from each of the street lamps formed a halo around it. It seemed, at least for those concerned about not getting wet, that moving indoors was in order - perhaps (thought Persephone) a dinner meeting with the harpy's ship's captain.

PH33R MAH WEATHER POWERZ!
And do the harpy or her ship have names? I can't seem to find either.

Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Corveta noted Saen squeezing her hand. He liked her too! This was wonderful. After so long a time she had spent mourning her friend's deaths she finaly had found somebody new to fill that emptiness inside her. Though she had to test him to make sure he was good boyfriend material. After all she didn't want to seem easy. "Perhaps when we have time later you can tell me more about your world and I can tell you about my living here in Felarya?" She asked Saen.

Dargo was about to formulate some sort of answer when suddenly he felt the spell end. He tried to speak to gildor but all that happened is the elf grew a small "frost" beard when Dargo's ice breath came out in a panic. 'Whoops! I hope he'll still let me use the spell now.' Dargo thought. he saw the elf trying to speak to him. Fortunetly he had learned to read lips well enough to get that "nod if you want me to use the spell again" bit and vigorously nodded.

The harpy lead them down many a twisting alleyway and back street until they came to a small pub, the name on the large neon sign said "Kelsa's Place" in cute pink glowing letters. The building was right on the docks with a few ships of varying size and shape nearby along with soem people standing outside. One of them was a Inu with a pony tail and ragged looking clothes the harpy landed in front of him. "Hey Dijon, you waste of fur. I need to talk to the captain.

The inu, Dijon , smiled int he night showing a few missing teeth. "She be busy with some blokes. Who're they,Mei-Li ?" Asked the inu pointing to Richard and the party.

Mei-Li, the harpy who had shown them the way here glared at the inu. "They're rubes interested in a river boat cruise, ya great stupid canine bastard!" Yelled Mei-Li at Dijon. "Now out of me way. I need to talk to the captain." After saying this she glanced back the the party. "Best be warned. Captain's likely in the middle of handling those morons that challenged her and I can't promise you'd be untouched." She grins widely before pushing the door open with foot.

Once inside they could see that pub was large. Much bigger than it looked. Not Tardis like or anything but defiantly large. It was nicely decorated with giant swords near one wall, fine nudes of male and female species around near the huge bar counter which is made out of black shiny metal with a pink surface. The one thing it was lacking was patrons. There were only five. Three men with swords, the magenta haired and scantly dressed human bar tender and a female elf. The men and the elf appeared to be fighting.

Ibashi Toreko was amazingly beautiful. She was seven foot tall slender, athletic looking woman with a nice little bum as well when you could catch sight of it in her dark tight pants and thigh hight boots. Her frilly shirt also revealed a good amount of her cleavage too. As she spun and parried blows from the three others she announced to the air: "Ha ha ha! Come on, men, you can do so much better!" Said the elf leaping over their heads. her Opal Mingo feathered cloak to flap liek wings then as she landed her dark hair caught the candle light and shone iridescent. It shone green and dark azure in places. Which for moment mirrored her azure eyes. She rotated her blade and knocked the sword from one large fellow then her boot met the gut of another kocking him over the counter causing the bar tender to leap back out way and scream. The last fellow didn't even bother to use his sword he just dove out a nearby window. Ibashi couldn't blame him. Sometimes she wondered if perhaps she wasn't just a little bit too intense. She smilled inwardly and said aloud. "Nah. It's just human's are lousy when they have to go up against my blade." Saying this she slide the sword, a saber of impressive make and craftsmanship back into it's sheath . Before turning to the frightened bar keep. "Sorry, Kels'. I didn't mean to rough the place up so much. Aha ha ha! Hm? Ah Mei-Li, you have returned and with quite a crowd." Said Captain Toreko. "Who are ye?" She asked the group.

Richard responded. "We are travelers seeking passage across the river to the other side. We heard from your...harpy...you're in the business of transporting people and can help."

The Captain smiled. 'Ah so it's the whole 'we need to cross the shard, Captain, won't you help us?" gig.' She looked them over. "So you're a adventuring party eh? Well I just so happens I have enough space aboard my ship for you but I have a fee..." She said looking at Taikhaku, then Persephone, then Corveta.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:26 pm

"I would like nothing more." Saen said excited at Corveta's reply. He was quite happy now and didn't listen or pay much attention to anything else but Corveta. He was snapped back to reality when he heard fee and saw her look at Corveta. Saen got inbetween her and Corveta. "What kind of fee?" He looked completely serious and ready to defend his lady.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:51 am

Taihaku, as the rain started, had made a makeshift parasol of solid ice to hold over Dargo and herself. She couldn't afford to get her winter coat wet - it'd just weigh her down. And with the chill of the air around her, pneumonia would have been a very real possibility as well, not to mention the nice little guy she was carrying in her arm. She saw the frost beard that Gildor now sported and let a reserved smile show on her face. She didn't have any time to ask if it was her fault as the group began moving again.

Once in the bar, she allowed her ice-brella to dissipate into magic which dissolved in the air, watching the lady warrior intently. She didn't mind her look - to each their own in fashion - and it seemed like it could also prove a useful distraction. Not that she enjoyed the use of such low tactics. She was impressed by her combat ability, however. Overhearing that she was the captain, she could only surmise that she was qualified for the position. She was tempted to draw a weapon herself and get some practice in, but she had to remain professional for the sake of their mission. Then the woman looked at her, an action which perplexed Taihaku given the context, her ears twitching under her hood. She had best pay attention to this part.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Gildor just chuckled as his face suddenly became very cold. He hoped the ice beard would stay for a little while. When he entered the tavern, his eyes were drawn to the beautiful elven woman that was busy fighting. He watched her closely, not at her body, but at her movements, silently judging her skill. When she spoke about payment and looked at the females of the party, Gildor scowled to himself and stepped forward. "Sir, I would like to pay for this service, as I have more then enough money to cover our passage. If it isn't money that she desires, then I can always come up with something else." He wanted to face her, this woman who appeared to be the opposite of himself. But he kept his own wants and emotions hidden, keeping it strictly business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:03 pm

Persephone had little to do at this juncture, so while the rest of the party deliberated on whether they would accept the offer and who would foot the bill, she sat at a conveniently-located bar stool and ordered herself a drink. Her funds were running very low by this point, so she tried not to buy anything too fancy in case she needed to pay for her own passage or something.
As she relaxed and listened in on the conversation, she pulled out a pencil and made a mark on her map at the rough location of the port town - it had, interestingly, not been indicated on the map previously. She wondered how many other towns Richard knew about that weren't on the standard maps - just how much did this guy know about Felarya, anyway? And, in the process of gaining such knowledge, how had he managed to survive? Persephone was intrigued and a little bit impressed. She might have a lot to learn from him.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Richard was surprised by Gildor's offer in fact that he was carrying a large amount of money at all. Elves were not known for their greed. He found knowing that Gildor valued money made him all the more intriguing. "Verll well, master elf. You may pay for this stage of the journey though know I will compensate you for it later." He held up a hand to forestall any protests from his companions. "This is non-negotiable, ...my friend." Said Richard not using the title of "master elf".

Ibashi found this group unsual, even for Felarya. She decided she liked them. "You're all a odd bunch ya are, but if you be thinking you can pay me with money, easy-eyes, then think again. I'll take your money but I'll also have one evening with those three lasses of yours in my quarters alone. Oh and if it's any consolation, ladies, I don't want to snog ya. I just want some ladies to have dinner and drinks with. In case you can't tell my ship ain't exactly the sort to attract fine ladies like yourself too often." She then took a swig of her grog. "Though me fee is quite high if ya want to set sail soon tonight. It's dangerous enough to cross the river in the daylight, but insanity to cross at night and in the rain of all things." She smiled and looked straight into Gildor's eyes as she said this and smiled making her pink lips plump even more. "Two Rainbow Pearls and the girl's will dine with me and have drinks. This is my one and only offer, easy-eyes. Take it or leave it."

The magenta haired succubus, Kelsa , who tended the bar turned to mist then wrapped around a bottle and then grabbed a glass before materializing wrapped around Persephone's lower body and pouring the drink in a glass near by before leaning in and with her chest taking Persephone's funds and dropping them between her breasts. "Anything else you want? Something to ease the tension out of your shoulders maybe?" From this angle Persephone could tell that Kesla's "skimpy outfit" was little more than a apron and no under clothes. She smiled. "A special discount since you're new in town. Everyone gets one the first time." She pressed Persephone back in her chair with one finger. The succubus's eyes appearing larger than they were and brillaing shade of tangerine. "Any fantasy you like. We could have regular intercourse, or I could shrink you and we could play "tiny and giantess" fantasy. Or if you're more the dominating sort I can shrink and you could be the giantess."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Taihaku's face began to flush, and she turned her gaze down towards the floor, looking past Dargo. Dinner with that woman? Out of the question! She'd never done something like that and she wasn't about to start practicing under circumstances like these - on a mission, no less! But the problem was that she couldn't quite convince herself that she'd be totally against it. From an objective veiwpoint, the elf woman was quite captivating and very beautiful, not to mention talented...

Then she overheard the barkeep's words to Persephone and turned even redder, shutting her eyes tight and trying to think of cooler, relaxing things. Ice hockey in the tundra, having to listen to Aki talk about boys, engaging in sparring combat with her mentors...
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Saen was very confused. He was use to this being some form of trade of sex for passage. Thats how the stories use to go anyway, was it okay to let Corveta do that? Would he be betraying his beliefs to allow either Persephone or Taihaku to take Corveta's place. It took him awhile to think of an apporiate response. "This is something really up to them don't you think?" Saen interjected in the bargaining process. "No one has ownership of these women, you want to spend a night of conversation and drink with them, then I believe it's best you ask them. They are not goods to be bartered, with captain"
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:36 pm

"Oh, not this again..." thought Persephone. It had become clear to her shortly after arriving in this world that, next to being a vore fetishist's paradise, Felarya's foremost attraction was sex. People had been trying to get into her pants almost constantly from the moment she landed through today. She had gradually desensitized herself to it, but decided to try her luck anyway.
"Can it just be a plain massage? I am tired from all the walking and fighting and I'd really like to just relax," she told the succubus. Hopefully she wouldn't get dragged into too much beyond that, especially if she had heard the captain's request right - she'd need to save some stamina and clarity of mind for later.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:48 am

(The more you RP with Persephone, Para, the more I admire her traits. Cool She was very diplomatic in that situation and she shows much wisdom in declining but isn't entirely against the idea if she has to. And sorry about causing poor Taihaku so much distress Nyaha. ^^; I didn't know she had such a fragile mind)

Richard noticed that the female companions of his had mixed emotions about this. Personally he didn't really care if they had to barter their way in this manner...Except Persephone. The woman had all the aires and breeding of a noblewoman and the wild spirit of adventurer. After the journey was over he'd have to be sure to ask her to spend some time on his world. He waited for Gildor's eyes to bulge at the ridiculous fee. Five Rainbow Pearls? 1,000 SK in this world's currency. In fact if she'd as for the Skevols he'd have probably had no doubts of Gidlor's beign able to afford the passage, but Rainbow Pearls were rare even on his planet. He'd bought his twenty second wife a pendent made from them and had to empty part of the royal treasury just to afford the down payment. Mind you the fellow claimed to have fished them from the Jewel River with his crew's bare hands and would need the majority of it to compensate their relatives, wives, children and pets.

Corveta spoke before the other two "Very well." She said agreeig to the preposal. "I've had worse than you. Mind you I'm not interested in getting into anything beyond a one night stand. I'm a little more into guys now." Said the mage looking at a certain knight-wannabe and smiling.

Ibashi almost fell over laughing. "Are you all thick?! I mean company as in I'd like some actual women to talk to! Nothing more nothing less." She then did laugh, which sounded quite harmonic and pretty if a bit hysteric. "By Thatalia's bones you're funny!" Said the elf sitting back and pouring another glass watching Gildor and Richard. "...Sides if I wanted to barter for sexual favors I'd choose somebody my own height thank you very much. Be like banging a Narez. Mind you they are very good lovers." She said gauging their looks to see if any caught that she was joking. 'What a odd bunch of travelers. they could be fun. I do hope the woodself comes up with my payment though. Or I'll have to collect it pyshicaly. Still could be fun.' She thought smilling behind her glass.

The pink skinned succubus looked slightly disappointed but telaported in whoosh and floated over to a door that was colored a bright hot pink and seemed to glowing slight when she opened it. Inside it was only lit by candles so not much could be made out. "Come with me. I'll give you this best massage of your life, my dear." She winked and then glided into the room.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:26 am

Gildor scowled when he heard the price. "That's a very exorbitant fee. I'm afraid Dragon hoards don't normally have Rainbow Perals,so I only have one. Is there anything else I could add to the pearl? I have some enchanted weapons, a Pallium Cloak, two Lataran’s Watches, and three Elvish wetsones, two of which have never been used, along with my gold, jewls, and goods."He relaxed a little when he learned that Ibashi only wanted to be able to talk with the female members of the party.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:14 am

All the color in Saen's face vanished and his big heart broke clean in two. 'One....Night....stand!?' He thought to himself. He knew what that meant, many other people in his world still did stuff like that when they had not decided to get married. 'Into .....guys......multiple!?' His mind spun. How could he match multiple men!? He never even had sex before! Should he stop pursuing Corveta? She did just volunteer to have sex with this woman, and requires multiple men to be satisfied! Saen calmed his wild running mind, and decided what must be done. If Corveta wanted those things, then by all the gods in heaven and hell he would give her those things! Saen's color returned and he nodded to Corveta. "I'm fine with your decision...I am willing to let you do whatever you want. If to have you be a part of my life I have to share you with others....I will." He smiled but it looked like someone had stabbed him between the ribs and he was trying to pretend nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:22 am

(Nergal get's a Carbonite Cookie for referancing something I made up in the Community Artifacts Thread! Oh and Saen I'm laughing so hard right now Laughing )

Ibashi thought to herself. 'Heh. A good bargaining ploy to make him think I wanted Five Rainbow Pearls. I knew he wouldn't have that kind of money, but know I do know he has at least one, two Lataran's Watches I could easily sell in another port town for that new Difusion Cannon.' She thought standing up and picking up her own Opal Mingo Cloak and wisking it on her shoulders in rianbow flash of dazzling colors. "I have no use for Paliam Cloaks. Mine is far more vauble. I'll take you Rainbow Pearl, one of your Wetstones and if you have a Solfire Saphire I'll call it a deal. Especially if it's nicely cut." Siad the elvish captain strutting over holding out her hand.

Corveta wanted to laugh. "Saen you can relax. I'm talking about you, silly." She said patting his head. "Though mind you I have been with multiple people before I find it distracting. I was merely offering to do the Captain a service if necessary." She glared at the elf. 'Make fun of my normal height will you you tall, witch?! Oooh! If only I could use my Innate Magic. I really do need to send a message to my freinds back int he Academy and see if they can tell me what kind of Innate Magic it is and how to use it. It'd be very useful have...' Thought Corveta picturing the elf woman blackened and crispy then she let a little smile creep to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

(Awww, I was really hoping for a nice, funny, awkward scene with her and Taihaku! >.<)

Taihaku's face sunk deeper into her hood when the elf mentioned height. At onle 5'4 she was hardly on level ground with that seven foot tall woman. It could only make her wonder if there was any way to increase her height. In her stress, she absent-mindedly began to pet Dargo, trying to calm herself down, though her hand would feel somewhat forceful at first.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Persephone followed the bartender into the mysterious room, making sure to wave back at Richard and the others, doing her best to communicate from across the room that she'd be back shortly.
...And I have no clue what's in there so I'm stuck for the moment. Jedi?
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:45 am

(Yeah Saen made a funny ^^)

"Talking about me?!" Saen asked surprised his assumptions were somehow wrong. "B-but I...." He stopped realizing that this isn't exactly the best place to talk about these matters. "If you really care about me." He started in more a whisper to her. "Why would you offer up your body to her, when all she wanted was a night of talking and merryment?" He didn't sound mad at all more sad and confused. "Though I would like to know how courting works in your land so I may more apporiately show my great...affection for you." Saen blushed slightly almost letting the L word slip early he didn't want to scare her off.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Dargo groaned a bit when Taihaku patted his head too hard, though when she started to even it out he settled back down. He glanced at her and wished he could tell her that hurt. He missed their link already.

Corveta looked at Saen a moment with a neutral expression on her face before cracking a smile. "Saen I wasn't going to do it because I liked the idea, though as I said I have been in many diferent relationships with both sexes, it was to IF we needed to barter passage. I wanted to keep going with you and the rest of our group. I don't...Want to be left behind again." She said looking sad and forlorn again. She had sunk back to thoughts of her time in the jungle and losing her friends. She sat down at the table a moment and then stared at it. Reliving that day.

Richard was beginning to grow impatient with Gildor and Ibashi. He wished they'd make up their mind. He crossed his arms and tried to concentrate on being calm. His father always said: "To be a noble is to be ice and fire at the same time. Burning ambition on the inside and cool to the rest of the universe.

Ibashi continued to hold her hand out to Gildor and allowed him to calculate the offer. A Solfire Saphire would be hard to get in Felarya, where they had long ago been mined dry, but she was guessing he was a offworlder by the look of his armor so there was a chance he may have one. She could finally possess one! The power locked inside it would fuel her ship, improve their cloaking field and thus take strain of Jillian and allow her a break every now and then. 'Also his Rainbow Pearl will help me afford better weapons and lots of raises for the crew.' She thought smiling outwardly.

The room that Kelsa lead Persephone into was a small area with a massage table, a drawer and a large container of little pins.

Kelsa cleared the table and with a wave of the hand motioned for Persephone to lay down. Though she looked at her shirt quizzically. "You shall have to remove your shirt if you wish me to give you that massage. Sorry I learned that touching the skin with you fingers is the best way. Clothes get in the way too much. Now shirt off please, dear. That's a good girl." She said smiling and taking out a small jar of oil.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Were she in pajamas or otherwise dressed casually, Persephone would have been able to whip off her top with ease, but as things were it was a chore. It took nearly a full minute to unbutton her jacket, loosen her belt, and otherwise free her torso from its multi-layered sheath. She wondered if the succubus realized what a gesture of trust this was - while she still had the weapons on her belt available for self-defense, Persephone was made significantly more vulnerable without her backpack and the limited protection of her clothing.
She stretched herself out face-down on the table, her shirt rolled up under her head as a makeshift pillow. The aromas of the room's candles and the oil being prepared mixed in her nostrils and lulled her into a relaxed state. A small part of her mind was always on the lookout for any surprise attacks, but overall she found it easy to loosen up and clear her head for a moment.
I presume you'll be managing Kelsa's actions, Jedi, but if she's supposed to be a free NPC, let me know Wink
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:49 pm

(Well if she were a "free NPC" what pray tel would you do with her? Ya know what? Why not? Have fun! Oh just a little heads up: The jar contained Osoon Oil to make the massage more pleasant.)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:16 am

Saen sat next to Corveta and put an arm around her. "Left behind? Corveta, I could no more leave you behind then my own heart. I am here for you. I'm your knight Corveta I'm never going to leave unless you order me away from your side...which would break me to be honest. The hero thing can wait or never come I...I don't care. The only person's admiration and love I want is yours." He confessed. "I will follow you to whatever end."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Corveta was suddenly snapped out of her horrific vision and reawakens to the present. "Oh I'm sorry Saen I ...Was just thinking about that day. The day I lost everyone I loved. I've not told you about that have I?" Asked the mage smiling a sad smile.

Richard decided to sit down and have a drink, but as there was no bar tender he poured himself one. 'I do hope Gildor accepts her offer soon. I wish to be onward to our goal. The Vampress's castle in the forest of night that never ends.'

(Since Para is taking too long to respond I'm just going to use Kelsa and give Persephone her non sexual massage.)

Kelsa's eyes lit up as she looked a Persephone's naked torso. "You have a very impressive form if I may say so, my dear." Said Kesla smiling widely. "Shame I can only give you massage." She then helped Persephone to lay face down on the table while she soaked her hands in Osoon berries and oil before working on her shoulders. "If you wish to talk it will not distract me." Said the succubus.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Saen shook his head. "I don't think you have told me the story Corveta. You don't have to either, not until you are ready to tell me." He was trying to be understanding and he was somewhat glad that it seemed she hadn't heard anything he just said.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:52 pm

(Sorry about not posting in a while. sweatdrop)

Gildor nodded. "I'll accept your offer." He handed over the Rainbow Pearl, a beautifully cut Solfire Saphire, and the Wetstone. He looked around. Everyone had spread apart to do their own thing while he and Ibashi were discussing their payment. Noticing Richard sitting at the bar, the Elf joined him. "There we are, all payed for. And no, I don't need to be payed back. That was simple adventuring costs, nothing more nothing less."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Taihaku looked down at Dargo. She clued in after a moment that she may have perhaps been a little rough earlier, and whispered a quiet apology to the little dragon. Raising her head, she saw everyone seemed to have left her and she was currently standing all alone back in the entrance of the bar. She looked about the group, trying to decide whom she should attempt to interact with, and her gaze settled upon the elven captain with whom they would ostensibly be travelling with. She found herself awestruck by this woman - skilled and fierce, yet elegant and beautiful. Everything she was striving to become. She continued to stare at Ibari intently and absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next