Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:37 am

Saen fires an arrow into the Nemesis near him aiming for the eyes to try and do the most damage to it.  When he hears Corveta talk about being interrupted and turns to assist her trying to stab the nemesis with an arrow in his hand.  "Don't touch her you flith!"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:33 pm

(Oh sorry Nyaha. Though to be fair there isn't much to do now. ^_^; Battle's pretty much wrapped up.)

The Nemesis jumped out trying to claw at anything, there wee burns all over her pale skin where she had almost become plant food if not for Gildor and Atlanta's efforts. Atlanta pointed at her as she was halfway to him and suddenly a spell shot forth from her hand and shrunk the Nemesis till she was tiny, though she was still clawing as she attacked Gildor's knee like a wild animal.

Turning back around, she looked towards the rest of Richard's party in an effort to once again survey the field of battle, a part of her hoping that at least one of them was having enough trouble with the nemeses to warrant her immediate intervention.

Ibashi frowned. "What? 'cheif of the snow leopards"...Hold the phone! Are you saying you can never have children with me because your the Chieftain's daughter?" She asked her pretty mouth a gape and hurt look marking her elvish features.

"Just my luck, someone would attack right when I fall asleep... oh, hi Richard! Glad you made it out okay too," said Persephone, ambling toward him. She'd already dressed herself back up and was in the process of straightening out her hair. It was evident that after having awoken, she'd figured out that they had been in a dream - and if Richard were particularly adept at reading expressions, he would be able to tell from her face that her answer to any queries about what had happened after he left would be along the lines of "you really don't want to know." She then took note of the nearby scene of Gildor and Atlanta apprehending what appeared to be the last of the Nemeses. Another confrontation had been nicely dealt with, and with time to spare. She could see that the sun was still on its way up into the sky, giving them the greater part of the day to make their way to the next checkpoint. Speaking of which...
"So where to now?" she asked Richard.

Richard begin to waken from his magically induced sleep state and turned to look at Persephone. "Persephone? What is going on? The last I remember I was about to set up my tent and then I was having the most peculiar dream...Then a horrible monster ruined that dream and you showed up with your blazing blade of light and then..."He holds his head trying to make sense of it all but snaps too when he see's the last Nemesis attacking Saen. "I'd say we help Lord Kel before he-" What happened next left Richard speechless.

Saen fires an arrow into the Nemesis near him aiming for the eyes to try and do the most damage to it.  When he hears Corveta talk about being interrupted and turns to assist her trying to stab the nemesis with an arrow in his hand.  "Don't touch her you flith!"

As the Nemesis advanced suddenly her eyes grew wide, Saen then stabbed her, and well she exploded into darkness with scream. Then Saen was thrown back and Corveta rushed up to catch him. "Are you okay, my love?" She asked worriedly.

Moonbloom the Nemesis shuddered when she saw this. The only way her sisters would have been ripped from this world so violently is if someone had used a magical explosive to destroy their dream forms. That ment they had gotten to Mother Shadowbane! She was surely doomed. She would have to depend on these human's mercies...for now. "Hold!" She said in a loud voice. "Richard or Knight of the Five Realms, Lord of Kandramoir and Heir of the Nexus Throne...I would speak with you. We were sent by your Brother and Uncle with a single message: May the Winds of the Universe whipe your imprint from it's shores, may your soul never know peace and in your last dying moments may you look upon the sun and watch the House of Duhaagen fall' and that's all I think. We were hired to kill you in the name of your Uncle and your Newphew. They wish to take you out of the equation." She finished.

Richard considered these words. "They always were bastards. I half suspect they had my father killed." He said considering Moonbloom. "Thank you for this, though you are a enemy of my House and by siding with my Uncle and his son you forfeit your life." He said raising his Arc Bow and pointing it at her chest." His finger tensed on the activator stud.

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Was there supposed to be more? The post looks like it got cut off...
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:49 pm

(Ah yeah thanks, Para, I did mean to add more. Just did.)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:33 pm

Not too long ago, Persephone would have thought nothing of what was about to happen. She had learned not to bother concerning herself with other people's beefs with one another - people would kill each other whether she had anything to do with it or not, it was only human nature.
But for some reason, right now she was averse to the idea, at least as far as it concerned Richard. Did she have feelings for the Nemesis or something? No, duh, she thought. Had living in Felarya made her grow soft? Yeah that was even less likely. But there were no other obvious possibilities, were there?
The true answer still up in the air, she interjected as if on instinct. "Um..."
She paused for a second.
"...are you sure we should kill this one? She might have more to tell us... or something."
Okay, something was seriously wrong with her mind. What had gotten into her the last few days? Persephone had devolved from a stone-hearted demigod into... almost a human, or at least what other capsuleers would disdainfully call "human". She glanced briefly at Atlanta. Had she really saved a predator's life when the obvious prudent thing to do would have been to destroy it? Why would she do that? Puzzle as she may, the fact was that she'd prevented Richard from dispatching an enemy and was in the process of trying to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Taihaku thought about the correct way to answer Ibashi's accusation for a moment.

"...In simplest terms, yes," she answered finally. "Though, more directly, it is the fact that we are both women which prevents us from bearing children together, and it is my duty to prolong my bloodline - as I am the only offspring of the chief of my people - which marks my aversion to the idea of adopting a child. So unless you have another family member - preferably a brother - from whom we may receive genetic materials from your family and implant them in my uterus in some fashion, I do not believe having children is "in the cards" for you and I, captain."

After her short explanation, Taihaku's attention was pulled to the nemesis whom she and Ibashi had handily captured together. It appeared from her words that Richard was their target. It didn't really bother the neko that Richard had put his group in danger by hiring them - that was kind of in the job description, even if he didn't explicitly state people would be after the life of him and apparently anyone accompanying him - and she wasn't concerned about the fact he meant to kill the prisoner they had wrangled, either. After all, he was her employer on this mission.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Saen was dazed and his head felt like it was spinning as he laid on his back. "....Did we win?"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:04 pm

(So should we wait for Nergal or do you guys want me to continue? I can draw this scene out a bit if you do.)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Actually I vote we get on with the adventure and start heading to Safe Harbor or whatever you had planned next.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:34 am

(Hey, sorry I haven't posted in so long. Sad and before anyone mistakes what Gildor says in the end, I'm not trying to put a message out or anything. ^_^;;; Though I am with Para about getting on with the adventure )

Gildor scooped the crazied, tiny Nemesis up, pinning it's arms to it's side. "I suggest you save your strength, you'll need it for where you might be going when we are done." He shot a small smile at Atlanta. "Now, I want to know who-" At that moment Moonbloom told Richard everything the Elf had been planning to ask, causing Gildor to blink in surprise. "Well...um...it looks like I don't need to ask you anything else. Unless you have something to add? Like what other servents this Uncle has. If not then farewell, I hope you enjoy your lesson on Fairy biology." He would grin pleasantly and hand the Nemesis over to Atlanta, then look to the rest of the group. "As enjoyable as side trips are, the longer a Vampire has to plan for someone's arrival the deadly the traps become. We should probably continue."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:06 pm

(I'm also for moving the chat forward. Also, Para, have you forgotten that you're supposed to be in the Maelstrom of Darkness RP, too? O.o Or did you leave that one?)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:33 am

I left it. Probably should've announced the fact, but it seemed kinda dead to me.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:15 pm

(Yeah, me too. Which is why I announced it as such. And then Zephyr decided to post again and magically got it back on track. If you're still interested, we'd like to see you around there again. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Richard looked at Persephone with very hard eyes. The eyes of a man who has ordered millions to their deaths and doesn't ever second guess the decision. Though when he looked into hers they

softened a moment and he lowered his weapon. The whine of it's engine charging died out and he returned it to it's clossed position and stored it near his side before striding over to the Nemesis and lifting her to her feet. "Because I value the opinion of these people, and that woman above them and myself, I shall forego tradition, forget honor and grant you a pardon." He then turned back
to the others and said in loud voice. "Let us leave this place. I fear we may have more down on us soon. We shall make for Safe harbor."

Ibashi was saddened by Taihaku's revelation. True she had gotten involved with Tiger for fun, but she had also hopped to try for something more permanent. She then remembered she was captain of a ship and it was unlikely, unless she left her ship and crew, that she could have a long lasting relationship with Tiger anyway. She looked down and then gritted her teeth. "Then we can't...be together as one for now and always? Just for today and no more?" She asked looking up at Tiger her face a mask of sadness.

Corveta held Saen to herself and hugged him tight. Almost tight enough to her bosom to smother him, but not quite and somehow she doubted he'd have minded such a pleasureful end anyway. "Yeah it looks like we did." She said smiling down at him, allowing him a second to breathe. "I didn't think we could but we did! This jungle it isn't as evil as I thought." She said risking jinxing the quest in her mind. 'You won't take him from me!' She told it in her thoughts. Roaring it triumphant Atlanta happily took the Nemesis. "Please do tell us if you have anything more to say." She said licking her lips and having this hungry look in her eyes. The little nemesis stopped wriggling.

"I shall tell you nothing! Fools! Your quest is doomed! You go to your deaths! If not the Sisters of the Night then something else will destroy you! You will rule this day-" At that moment Atlanta opened her mouth and dropped the little creature in. Not bothering to taste she swallowed her. Sending her to her sister still waiting to digest inside her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:03 am

Saen blushed bright red but didn't tell her this was inapporiate right now, couldn't very well correct her without being rude. "I'm glad you have changed your mind. No place is truly evil until all good surrenders to it! and last I checked we are still fighting for what is right."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:09 am

(Jedi, the phrase is "You will rue this day". O.o Not "rule".)

"Yes," Taihaku stated, her voice lacking any hint of emotion, as she stared Ibashi down with her icy blue eyes. "And truth be told, this does not bother me, nor should it you. Put plainly, our relationship was nothing more than simple infatuation and empty lust. I admire you for your physical prowess and leadership capability - qualities that I strive for within myself. I shall always consider you a great role model, but nothing more."

At that, Taihaku returned to Ibashi's tent to gather her things and put on the rest of her clothing. She moved quickly, not wanting to keep Richard and the others waiting as they wished to move on. Though truth be told, she would rather have more time to rest - as it was, she was getting very fatigued from combat and from using so many spells lately, in arm with having gotten no sleep the night before nor any during the morning camping. She felt as if she may become a detriment to the group if this continued, but she had a job to carry out. She emerged from the tent a few short moments later, her mind cleared, and dressed back up in her navy slacks, grey boots, and white sleeveless top. As it stood, she was too low on magic energy to waste it making the air cold, so she carried her heavy coat under her arm as she approached Richard quietly, ready to move on his command.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:08 pm

(Time powers, activate!)
The verdant jungle seemed to glow with an unusual degree of health as a result of the two suns that had appeared in the sky that day. Felarya seemed to preferentially connect with single stars, but every now and then something like this would happen. The second sun was just starting to rise now, such that its light shone almost perpendicular to that of the first and all but eliminated the shadows of the forest canopy. Fortunately the foliage still managed to provide enough shade to keep the risk of sunburns low, so everyone would be free to enjoy the brightness and warmth they'd all be missing later.
While Safe Harbor was obviously still too far off to be visible, Persephone found herself searching the spaces between the trees for trace signs of civilization - perhaps a scrap of cloth, a lost arrow, or some other artifact. So far there were none, indicating that the group was still well outside the range the village's residents commonly traveled. She had a fair amount of confidence they'd be able to reach it today, especially with the extra daylight hours the double sun would provide. Nevertheless, the longer she spent walking without seeing any signs of the village, the more apprehensive she became. After all, Richard seemed to attract a lot of random assailants.
Speaking of which - the man's hair seemed awfully soft and shiny today... and by some trick of the light or something, his face seemed a lot less aged and imperfect than she had thought it looked before. She didn't get much time to dwell on this, though, as she was starting to feel uncomfortably hot. Surely it was just the sunlight. She tried to ignore it, but before long was compelled to take off her outer layer of clothing. The accumulated moisture evaporating away felt surprisingly good as she flapped the collar of her shirt to circulate air under it.

tl;dr: We're walking through the jungle, and it's hot. Lemme know if I'm making my posts too long ^^;
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:19 am

(I thought it was okay, but, uhh....I thought Jedi was supposed to be the controlling force of the RP? O.o; Did you get special permission from him to move things along if he isn't around?)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:39 pm

He put me in charge of weather, passage of time, etc. I only moved us forward a little bit anyway, there's still plenty of room for random encounters if Jedi or anyone else wants one.
Oh, and as far as I can tell everyone was ready to go, but lemme know if I misunderstood and anybody needs to stay behind or whatever.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:55 pm

- Their Posts -

- My Reply -

(XD It's okay Nyaha. That's close to what I was going to do anyway. So let's skip the leaving scene and get on with the Tolmeshal! Finally close to the half way mark now.)

As the group got underway Richard was seen carrying the sleeping Dargo mumbling that he needed to get lead dragon next time he was home. They weighed less than Snauwhat. He thought bitterly. He looked ahead and saw Persephone looking around the Tolmeshal with the practiced mannerism of a explorer and soldier. She was ever so admirable in that way. He then looked back to see Taihaku marching solemnly along. He never understood her. She and Ibashi seemed quite happy together, and yet she seemed to be in it only for the pleasure and logically had ended the relationship instead of trying to presue it. Then again he only had heard rumors of snow leopard nekos and their ways. Saen and Corveta were walking along hand in hand looking quite cool under the pressure. Somehow Saen's surviving the Nemesis assassins attempt to kill him had mad her...well happy. She laughed openly now and didn't seem to distant. Quite frankly Richard liked her better as repressed and stoic young time mage. She was quieter for one thing. He then noticed somehow Zee and the Harpy had been left behind. Well probably for the better. Perhaps the young man would find happiness with the ship's second in command. Gildor moved along with the party talking to Atlanta off and on. The two seemed to have become somewhat good friends. Richard was glad of that. They needed the young fairy incase predators showed up.

As the party continued along suddenly a path opened before them. It was clear cut and marked with a sign that said "Safe Harbor 5 Miles down this roAd." The "a" had been painted a little too big, but otherwise the grammar on the sign was right and no childish lettering seemed to be present all of it the right color to boot.

"Hold!" Said Richard stopping setting Dargo on a rock and sweating quite professedly and looked at the others directing their attention to the sign. "It appears this is they way to Safe Harbor, out next and last stop before there's no turning back." He said smirking. "Also a good chance to re-stock and perhaps rally more to our cause, eh? Though we must survive in order to do it. So, Taihaku , I'd like your appraisal of the authenticity of this of this sign. Atlanta if you don't mind, please assist her and make sure there's no fairy or Dryad presences in this area.

Atlanta nodded and reached out with her mind. Trying to feel for any. There was a Dryad a long ways away who was busy talking to a few others on "Dryad.net. A fairy nearby but way to peaceful of a mind to be a voracious one. Other than that the zone was nearly empty of anything remotely like her. "Umm not many out there and all fair away but one. Though she- Ah he seems to be totally calm right now and not paying us any mind. In my opinion it's very slim it's a trap." She said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:03 pm

Taihaku had been walking along behind Richard as usual, but would have seemed uncharacteristically bitter, a frown plastered on her face as she stared down at Richard's feet. Thoughts of Ibashi swam around in her mind, pecking and nipping at every corner of thought she tried to escape from them to. She couldn't help but feel she hadn't gotten the chance to enjoy the elf's company to the fullest. Had she felt she had a choice in the matter, she knew she would have attempted to prolong their relationship together for as long as she could, but as it stood, she was on a mission, which was first priority no matter what kind of amazing, admirable, attractive, and altogether amazing people she would have the pleasure of meeting.

Her mind was blissfully pulled away from these thoughts as Richard called her name. As she raised her gaze from his feet to listen, she cleared her face of the emotion she was now fully aware she had been showing and, as she listened, looked toward the sign. She was able to surmise the situation from the sign and the last part of Richard's instruction to her and Atlanta. Of course, being who she was, she felt it could almost go without saying, but she decided to say it anyway:

"I, however, am not so optimistic." She was referring, of course, to Atlanta's assessment of the sign. Taihaku dropped her coat off beside Dargo on the rock, and proceeded to use her keen eyesight to inspect the sign, checking to see if the paint was still wet, or if there were any markings to suggest what race of person painted it. She also checked the pole of the sign for markings as well, and the ground around it for any sign of footprints, especially fresh ones.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Persephone was looking at the sign too, and she found... ...
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Gildor frowned at the sign. "No offense Atlanta, but I'd call it a trap..." He gave Atlanta an apologetic shrug. "While I do believe you that there aren't any dangerous predators around that mean to do us harm at this second, this could very likely lead to some kind of trap meant to catch us. After which the predator who built the trap could come and eat us at their leisure. We're a good, strong team...but I don't fancy a run in with another, unfriendly giant predator."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:52 am

Richard saw Taihaku pondering something distant was was worried that her relationship with the Captain was distracting her, but soon she sprung back into her usual Spock-like manner and went to work. He sighed inwardly. 'I was hopping we'd not have to deal with any lingering effects of that broken romance.

As Taihaku examined the sign she would notice it had a strange cut to the wood. It was smooth. Waaay too smooth to be man made. It seemed to be wittled by a large knife. You could even see the groove marks near the bottom where somebody had stopped in mid wittle.

Atlanta looked at Gildor. "Ya know you're right. I guess I'm just so used to being at ease around my own kind I forgot about the fact we do set traps for humans." Another throught crossed her features. "...And I can't sense predators who can't acess the Dryad Net." She admitted blushing. "Like Nagas, pantuars, dridders, Elementals and others."

Corveta stopped and looked at everyone looking at the sign. "Huh? What are they doing? It's just s sign...Not some dazzling work of art." She said frowning. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot till an idea seemed to appear in the depths of her mind. 'Well if we have to stop and take a break...' She thought before grabbing Saen and kissing him full on no holds bared passionately and everything in between. Savoring the sweetness of it.

Dargo meanwhile dreamed of being at a party for Snauwhats where Taihaku would rub his belly, give him treats and he could sing and dance and everyone could hear him! Ah what a wonderful dream.

(XD I did that partially for amusement and partially to help me remember he's there in the first place!)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Gildor's eyes widened. "Woah, hold up a sec...you have access to the Dryad Network? H-How? I didn't think Dryads allowed such a thing and devoured anyone who tried." The Elf shook his head with a laugh. "Atlanta, you are a very surprising Fairy, you know that?" He turned to Taihaku, still grinning. "So, you find anything interesting about the sign?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next