Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Persephone nodded her head in affirmation. "A pleasure doing business with you," she said, waving back to the Nemesis and the mystery robot as she left the room.
Outwardly she had been playing the part of the peace advocate, but what with all the shady deals she felt she was starting to get pressed into making, she thought it might be a good time to cut her potential losses and head back. And as long as she was going to do that, she felt she might as well clean up all the loose ends. Thus the route she took on her way out of the ship was through one of the central mechanical rooms...
Out of her backpack she withdrew the salvaged artillery shells from a few days earlier, as well as some of the grenades she had been saving. These weren't ordinary grenades - she was too much of a firepower snob for that. They were an uncommon item - some might say "black market" - known as "flash fusion" grenades. Each was extremely expensive, and since she had only brought a handful, she'd been saving them to the best of her ability since arriving in Felarya. She tucked the explosives behind a couple of fuel lines and what to her best ability to judge was something akin to a warp core stabilizer, activating them with a roughly minute-long fuse before exiting the ship.
If all went according to her plans, the Nemesis would have just enough time to either leave or contact its allies remotely, and then the drone and all evidence of her presence would be obliterated - as well as any dangerous alien artifacts she might have missed. She hopped down from the doorway and started a jog back toward where she and the others had set up camp. As the seconds ticked on, she started to run faster - after all, she would need to put a lot of distance between herself and that ship before time ran out...

[TL;DR: The pyro is a spy!]
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:57 pm

(Why is she trying to get back to camp when she's in a dream? Or did I miss her waking up already? O.o)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:39 pm

(It's a dream. Since when do I need to worry about logic like that? xD But seriously, don't you normally think you're awake when in a dream? It's what she'd do if she were awake.)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:17 am

(Hm? Did I? I thought Taihaku could respond quickly, she has proven to be a pretty tough and fast OC. Or are you reffering to Atlanta shrinking and eating the Nemesis? XD That was done mostly because of "Character Ability VS Character Reaction", IE: Atlanta is a fairy who, until she met the group, shrank people before talking. Sides Gildor did say to use her magic to alleviate the situation did he not? XD ...Doesn't help I only recently realized I wasn't getting much sleep lately. < <; As for Persephone she's doing the right thing. The way to wake up is a way to get back to her body and wake up, not to mention booby trapping the dreamscape. Not bad, not bad! Persephone reminds me of a early Mara Jade. X3 Rrow! Post in second..something is wrong with my PC)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:47 pm

(If you're referring to when I said "Taihaku couldn't respond before the fighting began," I meant respond verbally, because Ibashi had went ahead and started fighting while she spoke, which is something Taihaku tries to avoid to keep her focus. O.o And if you weren't talking about that at all, then yes, I'm referring to Atlanta. How is it fair that we just happen to get a fairy in our party, not controlled by any of us, who conveniently solves our problems with her fairy shrinking powers? Shouldn't we have to deal with the problems ourselves? D: I might be wrong here, but that's just how I feel right now.)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:15 pm

(Honestly? I don't really mind...Let the fairy help us out all she can. sweatdrop Because I can already tell you Gildor would be speaking up about it if she refused to use her magic to help them. Not because I care, but because he wouldn't see how it makes any sense for her to have that magic and not use it. >.>;;; Also, those powers will not be infallible. I expect Jedi has some tricks that will make our enemies be equally as dangerous, despite our having a Fairy. Razz )
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:05 am

(Okay, I guess that makes sense. >.> Sorry for raising a racket, everyone! ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:44 pm

(It's ok Nyaha. :3 *huggles*)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Quote :
; Also, those powers will not be infallible. I expect Jedi has some tricks that will make our enemies be equally as dangerous

(*Doesn't flinch* Y-yeah! sweatdrop I'm sure he does. Eheh heh...No in all seriousness Atlanta's Shrink Blast has two weaknesses: One it has a a limited range, it's not auto seeking and not long ranged either. Two she suffers a minor penalty for using it too much like ANY magic user does. Mana Consumption and overheating. XD If she casts too many of those spells it'll tucker her out. Plus the Nemesis have some skills that make them deadly enemies. <.< Also cease all huggling in this thread! )

Persephone nodded her head in affirmation. "A pleasure doing business with you," she said, waving back to the Nemesis and the mystery robot as she left the room.
Outwardly she had been playing the part of the peace advocate, but what with all the shady deals she felt she was starting to get pressed into making, she thought it might be a good time to cut her potential losses and head back. And as long as she was going to do that, she felt she might as well clean up all the loose ends. Thus the route she took on her way out of the ship was through one of the central mechanical rooms...
Out of her backpack she withdrew the salvaged artillery shells from a few days earlier, as well as some of the grenades she had been saving. These weren't ordinary grenades - she was too much of a firepower snob for that. They were an uncommon item - some might say "black market" - known as "flash fusion" grenades. Each was extremely expensive, and since she had only brought a handful, she'd been saving them to the best of her ability since arriving in Felarya. She tucked the explosives behind a couple of fuel lines and what to her best ability to judge was something akin to a warp core stabilizer, activating them with a roughly minute-long fuse before exiting the ship.
If all went according to her plans, the Nemesis would have just enough time to either leave or contact its allies remotely, and then the drone and all evidence of her presence would be obliterated - as well as any dangerous alien artifacts she might have missed. She hopped down from the doorway and started a jog back toward where she and the others had set up camp. As the seconds ticked on, she started to run faster - after all, she would need to put a lot of distance between herself and that ship before time ran out...

As Persephone begin to walk back to the shore she would see her own body resting there semi-solid. If she were to reach out and touch this representation of herself she would suddenly wake up int he real world, however if she were to look beyond it she would see Richard surrounded by darkness swinging away at with a sword of dying ember-like lights. As she watches he is slowly consumed by the darkness. "Help! Raagh! Persephone help!" He says as she slowly sinks under the black abyss and maze of swirling shadows. Persephone would have to make a choice. Save Richard and risk her bomb's timer going off

Gildor groaned inwardly when Atlanta remembered she could shrink things. Despite his inward annoyance at her forgetting her magic, the Elf grinned. "Nicely done kiddo, now we can interrogate-" He stopped mid-sentence as he watched the Fairy pluck the Nemesis off the ground and eat it. For a second, Gildor just stared at Atlanta. "...Atlanta...I know you're a predator, that you are probably hungry, and the sight of a freshly shrunken snack is very tempting, but next time do not be so quick to eat someone. Especially when that someone is an unknown enemy out to kill you. Tell me, what will you do if that thing is carrying a poison and decided to use it while in your stomach? Or worse, had a weapon that could cut through you? I don't want to see you getting hurt because you did not check to make sure your prey is safe to eat." He put the greatsword back into it's sheath. "Besides, we might have been able to get some useful information from it, like who wants us dead, why, and where they're at."

Atlanta looked sheepish and let out a belch. "S-sorr- Burp- Ohhh excuse me. I didn't think about that Gildor." Said the fairy glancing at her stomach and watching it pouch a little and make little "wak-wak-waka-wak" noises. "Man she's a fighter. I haven't eaten anything like her in a while." She then turned the other Nemesis."Okay so eating is out, at least until we sort out allt he chaos. How about just shrinking? That will at least make them less dangerous."

The collective Nemesis all paled a little, which made their already specter-like features more ethereal.

Taihaku didn't have enough time to respond as the fighting began again. She wasn't sure why the captain, whom she had thought to be so skilled in combat, would rush into battle while speaking, but she pushed the thought aside as the need to take action arose. She dashed towards the downed Nemesis and, following Ibashi's plan, hopped up, turned, and attempted to kick the nemesis hard in the face as she landed with her other foot, which would send her toward the incomplete edge of the dome.

As Taihaku kicked the Nemesis into the light she screamed and held her eyes before rolling over and cutching at her face. The light didn't burn her psychically, but it seemed her skin wasn't used to and it did cause some mild discomfort. In that moment hover it was enough time for Ibashi to pin her blade to the Nemesis' neck and say triumphantly. "Surrender? Or shall I show you what happens to people who harm those I care for more than life itself?" As she said this she winked at Taihaku. "Or perhaps I'll let Tiger finish you off herself. She may not be in a good mood as we had to finish what we were doing a rather too quickly and she was so looking forward to it." The Nemesis growled but didn't open her eyes, the sunlight making them very uncomfortable. "L-let me live and I shall tell what the others will not! I offer you much information that my sisters would rather die than divulge if you promise to let me live..." She paused a moment. "And I'll collapse the Shadow Dome Spell. Assuring your victory!
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Gildor nodded. "Sounds good to me. Shrink as many as you think that you can. Just don't tire yourself out, ok?" He chuckled. "And once we are done interrogating them, I see no reason why you couldn't eat them, if you're hungry when the time comes." He would walk towards the closest Nemesis, pulling out his silver morningstar.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Taihaku lowered her leg and balanced herself out, letting out a calming exhale. Indeed, after such a rude interruption, causing some physical damage to one responsible for it felt quite good to the neko. After re-centering herself both physically and mentally, she made her way over to Ibashi and the downed Nemesis, holding her icicle spear at her side with the tip pointing towards the ground.

"I, for one, do not enjoy killing without good reason," Taihaku said, having heard Ibashi talk about letting her do the nemesis in. "I believe it would be wise to take her up on the offer...at the very least it should give us some insight as to what kind of person she is, that we might justify her death should the situation call for it."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Persephone should have anticipated things wouldn't all go her way... but nevertheless, this was just plain weird. She was lying on the ground in front of herself - a subject on which different parts of her mind all had different opinions. It sort of made sense, like it was obviously supposed to be that way, but on the other hand it made no sense at all!
Were she fully awake, this would have seemed extremely disconcerting, but as it was, Persephone's dreaming state prevented her from feeling the full magnitude of the weirdness. Rather her attention was focused on the scene just past her body, where Richard appeared to be locked in combat with another one of the Nemeses... and it didn't look like he was winning. She glanced back toward the crashed ship. Was she safely out of the blast radius?
Better to play it safe and make completely sure. So she ran toward Richard and the Nemesis, racking her brains for how to extricate him. What did she have on her? Grenades? That would probably destroy the enemy, but also take out Richard, herself, and her... other self. Salvalophytha? Something told her that the shadowy specter didn't have an ordinary digestive system. She mentally ran through all the supplies she'd packed... oh yeah! That gift she'd received from Gildor back near the beginning of their trip. She drew it and turned it on - the blade was as luminous as ever and looked almost hungry for some flesh to carve. As she prepared to charge, she glanced at where the wraith's head ought to be to see if it had noticed the light.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:29 pm

he Fairy nodded her head and watched the Nemesis nearest Gildor shrink back a little then flourishes her sleeves and sends out a wave of shuriken and throwing daggers. Atlanta creates a whirl wind near Gildor which repelled a wave of them from him and caused them to embed themselves into nearby trees and one to nearly embed itself in Richard's zombified form but only caused his hair to blow in the wind as the weapon whizzed by and hit the other side of the Dark Dome which flickered briefly. Atlatna took a mental note of that and aimed a shrink spell at the Nemesis and let it fly, but she ducked under it and as it traveled and hit one of Ibashi's own crew coming up behind the Nemesis with a sword raised. Atlanta made a sound not commonly made by Fairies in Felarya. "D'oh!" she said in disgust but then blinked at what happened after she missed with her shrink blast.

The Nemesis, Dreamhuntress she was called, watching this battle began to worry about the outcome of this fight. So far they had not only failed to cast the Shadow Dome spell, which would have made these fools easy targets with their Night Sight spells active. As it was the spell was useless and they had lost a Sister of the Night to the fairy! The rich, old noble who'd payed them had said nothing of a fairy traveling with them and Dreamhuntress had no intention of sticking around. She flung her Dark Stars, a throwing weapon similar to the human shuriken, and had to doge a spell from the fairy but then she went to turn on her heel and was about to cast spell to retreat when suddenly she seemed to disappear from sight. Not due to any spell, but because in her haste she trampled on a Doormat Plant. She disappeared with a shriek though her Shuriken continued to home in on Gildor.

Ibashi smiled with pride. Her mate was as sensible as she was beautiful. "So noble and fair, Tiger. Sigh. What will our children think?" She smiled naughtily knowing that'd probably flutter little Tiger, but she couldn't help it. When she frowned in frustration the elf found it cute. "by the way do you have something we can with- Oh never mind! I know just the thing." Ibashi said running back to their tent, breifly observing the "battle" beffore going in the tent and, still keeping a watch on the Nemesis from the corner of her eye, getting a small silver chain exactly like the one she used on Atlanta a while back. She trotted back over happily. "Tie this around her hands. It'll keep her magic in check, say what's your name, prisoner?" The Nemesis looked up at Taihaku and Ibashi a moment before saying: "I am called Moonbloom and I gratefully surrender." She said holding out her hands for Taihaku to tie.

As Persephone charged the shadow it suddenly turned toward her and tried to strike but it's claws boiled away into dust as it touched the blade. It screamed and backed off a little. As it did Richard's eyes become more focused and he gazed at her. "P-Persephone? What are you doing in my nightmares, my love?" He asked in confused voice. Then he took a moment to look around. In fact what is any of this doing in my dreams? I don't even recall seeing space ship such as this, let alone imagining one of it's like." He said puzzled. He then turned around ans saw the shadowy form still standing there staring them down. "You! Foul feind. I should have known! This ins't an ordinary dream. It's the dreamscape and this is a Dream Eater Construct. A spell designed to try and attack it's victims and drag them into an eternal slumber!" He tried to draw his weapon but the sword made of light had vanished. "Blast it all! The magic of this realm is most frustrating if only I had a sturdy weapon like the one you-" He stopped as suddenly he was holding a simular blade in bright blazing golden orange. "-rs. Ah I see. You concetrate on it and Dreamscape provides yes? Well then! Shall we dance with the monster, milady?" He said doing a florish and a bow rising and pointing his blade ahead "With you standing beside me, blade in hand and ready to fight to the death? This is turning into more what I thought a dream with you in it would be like! Bwa ha Ha ha! Engarde, fiend!" Said Richard defiantly at the creature.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Persephone was pleased to see that the Nemesis was highly sensitive to light. It meant it would most likely be very easy to defeat - the only real danger she saw was if it escaped and told its cohorts that she had betrayed them. It would be better not to leave loose ends.

"You flank it that way," she told Richard, gesturing to one side, "and I'll go this way. We can't let it escape!" She then broke into a run in an arc around the Nemesis, at an angle such that she would spiral closer. This way she would approach it quickly without giving it a predictable target as she would if she were to run straight towards it. She swung the glowing blade violently as she came close to it, intending to shred its body like butter before it had a chance to run.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:05 am

Gildor grimaced as he watched the creature disappear into the ground. "Atlanta, I know this may sound like an odd request, but could you help me rescue the Nemesis that was just eaten by that plant?" There was an audible clink as the shurkien embedded themselves into his mithral armor. "Maybe shrink me and we can both go down there. I get the feeling she has information, and I thnk you deserve another tasty snack."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:59 am

Upon hearing the captain talk of having children with her, Taihaku shut her eyes for a moment and thought hard to herself, trying not to get distracted and to push the thought from her mind. Her face did turn a shade of pink, however, as she considered the possibility. But she managed to bring herself back with a strict, logical thought.

"I do not believe our reproductive organs will allow for such an event," Taihaku stated as Ibashi returned from the tent, shaking off her fluster. As her face returned to it's standard pigments, she took the magic-binding chains and began wrapping it around Moonbloom's wrists. The act brought back memories of hunting in the tundra, and after she was finished, she reflected on them. She felt half disappointed she hadn't thought to hog-tie the shadowy woman like a boar. Refocusing her thoughts, she looked about the area in an attempt to determine if there were any other targets she should be engaging in combat at the moment.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:51 pm

/me pokes jedi...
I think we might need some fresh blood after all. It's been getting really slow around here lately, and not for lack of action so much as lack of people here to post stuff.
Perhaps we should put "NEEDS NEW PLAYERS" in the title or otherwise call for a few reinforcements? I dunno... anyone else have thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:18 pm

(I haven't seen that done, but I think it would be pretty decent advertising. O.o Other than that, maybe send notes to people you RP with in other threads or the chatbox, or talk to them about this thread when you see them? However, part of me isn't sure now, during an action arc, is the right time for new players to come in, but I could be wrong. :33 I'm not a master at this, anyway. And besides, that part's really up to Jedi to decide.)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Well probably not NOW, I agree. But soon, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:25 am

(Sorry for this real shitty reply X<)

Saen will come to his love's aid bow at the ready. "Name the target and it will fall." He said determined. Saen was ashamed to find himself so useless thus far but as soon as he got the word he would make for it in short time.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:42 pm

I wonder what Jedi's up to...
If this doesn't pick up soon I might have to add a new character
<.<
>.>
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:10 am

(You are perfectly welcome to do so Para. It is in the first post that anyone can can control two or more characters. Also sorry for the late reply. Had some stuff to do.)

Richard nodded and proceeded to run parallel to Persephone's movements swinging his blade just a second after she swung he would counter keeping the shadow thing on guard and ushering it to what it, and they would soon discover was the edge of the dream. As it passed into the vale of another dreamer it's shape began to change becoming more human like and suddenly having a dreamy look on it's face as it pranced around then suddenly a large green hand reached down and picked it up and there was scream. There was a gulp then a contended "ahh". Richard stopped and stared ahead grimly. "Predators" He muttered. He turned to Persephone and then as he did he seemed to vanish.

In the real world Richard woke up to find the Nemesis nearest to him was laying on the ground writhing in pain as she was digested in her nightmare not but a few feet away. "Well that's ironic." He said then got up and looked around and, realizing the battle was goign well, began to search for Persephone's sleeping form.

Atlanta shrugged. "I suppose I could try but I don't want to get eaten. Hmm let me think...Oh! I know! I saw a Battle Mage do this once to dig up a chest. Then my mom ate him!" She says giggling then goes sheepish when she realizes that might not be as a funny to a human... Or elf. "Righty-O. Here we..." She said focusing letting her voice tail off as a whirlwind appeared and then descended ripping away the ground under the Doormat Plant and lifting it up beffore depositing it on the soil."...Go...Whew...Haven't done this much elemental magic in a while! I'm working up a sweat. May need to take of this ridiculous garments." She said not really thinking about modesty as fairies don't tend to have much anyway.

Ibashi giggled at a Tai's comment about their reproductive organs then straitened up and walked over giving her a firm pat on the rear groping it and inhaling. "You are very right, dear Tiger." She leaned in and wispered in her ear. "But that's what adoption is for. It certainly feels better than being pregnant I can tell you."

Corveta looked at Saen and pointed at the Nemesis nearest to him brandishing a small, but wicked looking sword. "That one would be good. She's in slow motion, not defeated, ya know." Said Corveta dodging a supper slow motion blow from a nearby Nemesis and whacking her on he head with her short staff. "Now, now! That's rude. I was having conversation with my boyfriend." She said with some mock hurt in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:02 am

Gildor shook his head with a small chuckle. The young fairy was cute, and she reminded him of his own daughter. "I'm sure the look on the man's face was very entertaining. Now, once I cut this open we will have a limited time to do things. That Night Sister thing will be confused and panicked, giving us the advantage. Once I cut the plant open and you see her, shrink her." He wouldn't appear very worried about her lack of modesty, as he had gotten used to the fact that predators on Felarya rarely wore clothes. He proceeded to carefully cut the plant open.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:32 pm

(I had kind of been looking to give Taihaku something else to do, Jedi. When I said in her post that she was looking around to get a scope of the battle situation, I was kind of hoping that'd tell you that I wanted it explained in your next post. ^^; )

Taihaku jumped at Ibashi's inappropriate - yet still somehow welcome - touch. As her face brightened once again, she wondered to herself how long she would be able to last against the captain's less-than-captainly behavior. With that thought came the slow and somewhat painful realization that her infatuation with Ibashi may be coming to an end.

"I refuse," Taihaku stated, turning to Ibashi with a serious stare. "I have a duty to prolong my bloodline, that the next chief of the snow leopards might be stronger still than I."

Turning back around, she looked towards the rest of Richard's party in an effort to once again survey the field of battle, a part of her hoping that at least one of them was having enough trouble with the nemeses to warrant her immediate intervention.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:10 pm

"Just my luck, someone would attack right when I fall asleep... oh, hi Richard! Glad you made it out okay too," said Persephone, ambling toward him. She'd already dressed herself back up and was in the process of straightening out her hair. It was evident that after having awoken, she'd figured out that they had been in a dream - and if Richard were particularly adept at reading expressions, he would be able to tell from her face that her answer to any queries about what had happened after he left would be along the lines of "you really don't want to know."
She then took note of the nearby scene of Gildor and Atlanta apprehending what appeared to be the last of the Nemeses. Another confrontation had been nicely dealt with, and with time to spare. She could see that the sun was still on its way up into the sky, giving them the greater part of the day to make their way to the next checkpoint. Speaking of which...
"So where to now?" she asked Richard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next