Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Corveta let out a smill laugh and patted Saen's cheek. "Yes? What is it, Saen, darling?" She said stepping very close to him so that her boobs were in his reach if he wanted to grab them, but she knew he wouldn't as he was chivalrous gentleman. It made it all the more fun to tease him.

Atlanta was enjoying the ruffling of her hair but then Gildor's hand brushed one of her attena and she flinched. "Ahh hey! Tha-that's a sensitive instrument, Please be careful." She said nervously and removed his hand. Then she noticed Richard was standing there not moving. This seemed like odd human behavior, even though she had never really interacted with humans much outside of trying to catch them, so she pointed it out to Gildor. "Uhm is he okay? He looks like he's seen a Gorgon." She said pointing at Richard.

(Good idea! *Sensors Ibashi and Tai's tent*)

The drone looked her over a moment. "Capsuleer?" It clicked and whirred a moment. "Is that a word for Sleeper?" It asked looking at her intensely it's red sensors seeming bottomless and without any human emotion. Her own face was reflected it's cold white grey body armor. "The Bahtz do not dream outside of the Sleepers and we have not meet another human Sleeper in many eons." It said taking a heavy step towards her. "How did you come to exist in this realm? Are you a spy for the Human Empire?" It asked in a monotone but it's sensor's narrowed and it's arm shifted seemingly into a laser cannon.

Mei-Li she smiled. "Secrets? It's no secret what I want from you human." She said placing a talon near his pants and one long sharp claw resting on his crotch. "@*&#$ you've been eying me since we met in that dark @&^#$ing alley so why not stop @*#&ing undressing me with your ^#(~ing eyes and just @^#&#& already, eh? What do you say?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Gildor winced. "Ah, sorry about that. Didn't mean to bump into the antenna." He looked at Ricahrd and watched him for a few moment. "...No...no it's not, unless he was meditating. But if he was meditating he'd probably be sitting..." He looked around for Dargo. "Hey Dargo, where are you? I need you for a moment." His spell was no longer active, so he cast it on himself again so that he would be able to understand Dargo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Saen gulped his hands twitching. 'Um Um...Uh....uh..." He blushed even darker and closed his eyes. "Why are you teasing me?!" He said standing erect hands to himself and eyes sealed as to no longer be tempted.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:46 am

Atlanta told him it was no problem then she frowned at the mention of 'Dargo'. "Who's Dargo aga-" She didn't get to finish her sentence as suddenly Dargo knocked her end of end and she landed face first in the soft, but muddy ground. She then got up angrily and glared at what had plowed her over half expecting it to be a monster but was surprised to see the dog-like dragon creature run up to Gildor and bark/growl at him in guttural tone.

Dargo hadn't even noticed when he knocked the fairy woman over, in fact he'd forgotten about her entirely till that second but didn't turn to look back and lopped over to Gildor and said in his own barking language: "You reactivated the spell! I'm very glad. I enjoy talking with another sentient being in my own tongue! What do you wish to talk about?" He asked his long tongue lolling and his club-like tongue pounding the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:26 pm

To Atlanta it would sound as if Gildor was speaking normally. The Elf sighed, shook his head, and helped Atlanta up. "Well, first off you might want to apologize to Atlanta. You ran the poor girl over. Second, is it just me or is Richard, also known as your pet Human, acting strangely?" Gildor chuckled to himself at the pet joke.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Persephone's interest was piqued the moment she heard the word "sleeper." It was of course possible that the robot was referring to something other than the sleepers with which she was familiar, but then again this was a dream - she'd probably have considered that possibility more seriously were she at full mental alertness.
As it stood, she needed to address the robot's questioning.
"No, I'm no spy. Actually I don't know anything about this Human Empire, what is it?"
Could it be referring to the Talocans? The Jovians? Was Persephone about to uncover a secret that would change New Eden more than anything since the discovery of the natural wormholes?
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Corveta smiled. "Because I love you. She said looking at him and giggling. "Seriously what did you wish to speak to me about, Saen?" She asked.

Dargo growled. "Fine. I'm sorry, Fairy. Now what's wrong with Richard?" He asked glancing at his pet human. He did indeed seem to be standing too still. Wait...There was something else. "What're those shadowy things near him?" Dargo asked looking at the odd thinly dark figures barely visible to him.

Atlanta looked where Dargo indicated and saw ...nothing...wait wasn't it something? Her head hurt trying to sort it out. 'Wait I know what kind of spell this is...' She thought with a sudden revelation that it was a Misdirective Spell designed to filter one's perception. "A Sense Filter." She said hardly believing it. "Something is using a Spell to hide it's own presence among us!" She shouted. At the moment she did lines of darkness seemed to strike across the sky cutting off the light around them where the lines landed they became like thin strands of webbing making a perfect dome around the whole campsite. Then five figures all in shiny non-reflective black outfits.

They were all female, skinny not unshapely just too thin and tall to be human. Two carried spears with long thin points, another wielded two cross bows with little barbed arrows already trained on Richard. The leader seemed to carry no weapon and her pale yellow eyes looked over the group and in a low hissing voice he heard her say "The Noble is our target. Kill the rest but he will suffer at my hands. The client demanded it." With that four began to walk towards the camp while the fifth strode towards Richard with purpose.

The drone cocked it's head at her. "The Human Empire is a cluster of space in the Orilla Galaxy of Reality 42-25 B-" It stopped suddenly it head spun around and sweeping sensors began to search. "Wait. There is someone else here ...cloaked by...magic!" It practically spat the last word. "Magic is a foul thing used to deceive the mind. ..Fortunately I have no mind, duck human!" As it said this it pointed it weapon at Persephone and already she could see where energy was gathering making a bright focal point of light currently aimed at her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Taihaku reacted first, her senses as both a warrior and a neko alerting her to the threat immediately when it appeared. Whatever it was she and Ibashi had been up to would have to wait, unfortunately. The fact that this threat came as an interruption to her intimate time with the captain upset her, but she made herself focus on the enemy rather than her feelings, lest they cloud her judgement. She darted out of Ibashi's tent, wearing her sleeveless undershirt, her snow-white panties, and her long, blue, fur-lined coat, open-front. She wasted no time in casting her Gunner Shard spell, aiming all eight shards summoned at the ground directly in front of the four figures approaching the camp and firing them off in quick succession. She aimed to create a line of ice between the camp and the shadows that would trip them up for a moment and give everyone else some time to prepare, though if one or two of their opponents happened to be walking a little fast and got their feet frozen to the ground, Taihaku wouldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:13 pm

The advancing enemies pulled up short of Taihaku's spell, though one did get her foot frozen and collapsed in pain. Not dead but down. Her ice was blocking their own Dark Shell from completing itself and let a little sun in which caused the warriors to hiss and hesitate for a moment till one of the warriors glanced at Taihaku and drew a long knife, it's dark ultra violet edge made no sound as it was withdrawn not even as it scraped against the metal of it's scabbard odd looking symbols with sharp points and hooks were glowing in red on i softly faintly. Matching the red eyes of it's owner. "A frost mage.... How unexpected." She smiled showing off pointed teeth, her amber eyes a glow with delight as she thrust her hand out saying a magical incantation. "Ventus Ingnaga!" She said loudly a solid ball of inky dark magic coming at Taihaku.

Dargo saw this coming and was about to ready an ice blast from his ice lung when he saw the leader aim one of her cross bows at Richard and he didn't seem to be reacting still. "Darnit! Gildor, Atlanta, protect Taihaku and the others. I'm taking this one down myself!" With that he lept and caught the arrow as it was closing the distance biting it in half starring down the the woman.

One of the warriors looked at the little creature with smirk. "So you're the pet we were told about. Nemesis have no need for pet watch dogs." She said smiling with delight pulling out another of the thin blades and striking at Dargo, who rolled to the side and tried to bite her hand and managed to get hold of it. 'Aha! I got 'er! Now if Richard will snap out of this daze I can-" Suddenly he felt a slicing pain across his shoulder. "Awrrooooo!!" He said letting go and watching her dance away holding the knife with his blood on it. He stood gorwling in anger but suddenly he realized he felt tired. So very tired...Exhausted really. But he shouldn't. He hadn't been fighting that long....and yet it felt like forever. He shook his scraggly dragon-like head and focused. He could rest after this assassin was killed.

The remaining two nemesis waited patiently with neutral expressions on their faces.

(By the way in case anybody was wondering this is not a random encounter I just thought up. I have been planning this one from the moment they made landfall. Persephone's entering the dream realm was a clue to it.)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Guildor growled to himself and drew his bow. "Atlanta, please stay behind me." He quickly fired three arrows at the being attacking Richard. "Look, I don't know who or what you are, but if you want to live to see another day then I suggest leaving now."

(Jedi, are these undead? =o Because Guildor happens to excel in combat against undead, and has dedicated a lot of time and effort into being able to tell when something is an undead. :3 )
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Persephone's reactions were as lightning-quick in her dreams as she had trained them to be in real life. Consequently she was more than able to duck out of the way of the weapon and kick the drone's legs, knocking it off balance.
On a whim, she decided to try reasoning with it. Its AI hadn't been spectacular so far but perhaps it would respond to simple combat logic.
"As you have no doubt observed, we have an uninvited guest," she said to the robot as it lay prone. "Since neither of us fully understands the nature of our mutual enemy, it would be unwise for either of us to eliminate potential allies, wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:22 pm

It was too bad that Taihaku wasn't fully-clothed. Too bad for her opponent, anyway, because it meant she was more agile; she was able to dive-roll out of the way of the energy blast handily. As she rolled to her feet, she pressed the palms of her fur-covered hands together, making a thick patting sound like someone clapping while wearing mittens, and focused her magic power. She wasn't nearly up to full capacity at this time, and she knew this. She figured she'd need to use something that would last longer, and perpetuating the existence of ice took much less magic energy than it did to summon ice anew.

A circle of magic appeared between her hands, complete with the light blue glow and the various shapes and symbols associated with the spell she was performing. As she finished her roll, separated her hands, pulling each out toward their respective side of the body. The action split Taihaku's magic circle into two, and between them formed a pole of ice as her hands increased distance from each other. When she was done, she rose to her feet, holding her icicle spear, with it's ornate, snowflake-like head featuring a number of ice blades jutting outwards from the center, like two overlapped crosses, and other, shorter blades extending from those, save for the tip. She gave it a quick twirl, shifting the head's position from her right hand to her left, and took her stance toward her attacker.

(Despite how long it took to describe this, it happened in a matter of seconds. ;3)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 pm

(No they are not undead XD I promise you'll get to fight them sometime in this RP if I have time but these are Nemesis. It was stated in my last post and I eluded to it by saying longer than usual necks and red eyes as well as a pointy teeth.)

The lead Nemesis swatted the first two bolts away and as the last came at her head suddenly her neck became ultra rubbery and streaches like a snake makign a "C" like motion letting the arrow graze her flesh slightly but otherwise she looks unharmed and totally creepy. "Ha ha ha. Poor little elf. You're not from Felarya originally are you? I suppose you've never encountered a Nemesis, let alone a Dreamhunter." She punctuated this sentence with a low raspy growl beffore thrust her hands out and calling out "Moriel Ventusa!" A black gust of inky darkness began to spin around and around becoming a cyclone of darkness which then came at Gildor but as it did suddenly Atlanta came to stand beside him. She looked angry.

The young fairy pointed at the dark cyclone and simply said "Razor" And it was cut in half by a stronger blast of wind that sent the Nemesis leaping back. " Stay away from Gildor and the rest of my friends you nightmarish....!... Uh...Monsters!" She finishes a little awkwardly but still furious.

The drone began to dislike this woman. She was very prone to spontaneous action like most humans but unlike most humans she had sent him tumbling to the the floor of the ship twice. Normally he'd be scuffed and have to get his body buffed. Instead of killing her on the spot he closed down his laser's energy matrix and returned his hand to it's normal status shifting back to the way it was before. "You wish to offer them a alliance without knowing their motives? Very well." It said getting up "But be wary. A being of magic does not often ally with people like you or machines like myself." It said orinating it's visual senors on on the mysterious dark shape that seemed to form where it had been earlier trying to point it's weapon. The form became slender girl with red eyes, pale skin and body that was too stretched out to be human. This was a Nemesis. She looked at Persephone with a hunger in her red eyes. "Persephone Norman. We meet at last. My name is Sister Nightbane, Dream Hunter of the Azure Moon Clan" She said smiling with pointed teeth.

(=O I love that weapon!!)

The Nemesis nearest to Taihaku took her Nemesari,the name of the small azure blade, and then took up a reversed gripped battle stance. "I am called Dayslayer and I will be your doom, Neko!" Then she started slashing at Taihaku furiously with glee! if the blade should even nick her she'd notice her reflexes would slow and a tired feeling would begin to come over her sapping her energy as though she had fought all day and needed a good nap.

Dargo decided with Atlanta and Gil taking on the lead Nemesis he'd help Taihaku with this one. But as he gathered mana to his ice lung suddenly he feel down on his knees and began to feel a over whelming sense of tiredness. "Arro....Ooo.....Zzzzz" Soon he was snoring and asleep and then found himself on the ship with Persephone, the drone and Nightbane. "Huh? How'd I get here?" He asked in human speak stopping and looking amazed that he could do so.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Persephone had actually been referring to herself a moment ago, intending to suggest the robot should keep her as an ally against what she agreed was most likely some sinister force. No matter though, the drone was on her side either way.
As for the shadowy figure introducing herself, she took the opportunity to start their confrontation on as civil terms as possible. She performed what in her younger years would have been an adorable curtsy, beaming and greeting the stranger with a "Hello! Pleased to meet you too! So what can I do for you?"

It would strike her as odd later, if she reflected on this dream, that she had only been able to curtsy in the first place because while she had fallen asleep in her underwear she at present found herself wearing the old red and black hunter dress from her youth.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 am

Taihaku was ready, and gracefully evaded the nemesis' first attack, proceeding to guard against subsequent strikes with the pole of her spear. She didn't have time to be interested in the fact that the creature's weapon made no sound upon making contact with her own. (Omit last sentence if not true.) During the nemesis' onslaught, Taihaku performed a quick dip-and-turn, flourishing her coat at the nemesis' face in an attempt to block her vision, then attempted to step on her foot to slow her down a little. If this worked, she would then proceed an attempt to strike the side of her opponent's head with the pole of her spear. Should this work, Taihaku would then pull her spear towards herself, which would not only pull the nemesis' head down, but also pierce her with the 'southeast' blade. Taihaku would then follow up by bashing the nemesis' face with the pole while lifting her foot off of her foe's, which would knock her back, if not knock her down.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Sister Nightbane returned Persephone's Curtsy with a nod of her head accepting her respect and smiling a toothy smile. "I wish only to see Richard Grande marked by our curse, dead and all his allies crushed." She said as a sweetly. "You are an ally of his unfortunately but I am willing to accept your surrender while my sisters deal with him." She said looking quite serene. The Drone swiveled it's head to Persephone. "Do you see? I am the better ally. A Sleeper of the Bathz Cluster is far more reliable than a Nemesis Dreamwalker. Granted I would like to convert you, but as it is not possible from the distance were are at currently I shall settle for allying with you temporarily" He would till he learned of her home coordinates anyway he thought in positronic matrix, which served as his mind.

Daykiller watched the neko parry her blows with some frustration and as she was looking for weak spot she was the neko's coat florish near her face then felt her toe get crushed with savage strength. She yelled out but didn't let go of her weapon and saw the ice spear comming at her head and well extended her neck! Literally her neck became as rubber and bent out of the way of the spear's blow then as Taihaku pulled back her spear she reset her head to it's proper place. "Ha ha ha! You're a mighty warrioress, but you have not dealt with Nemesai before. This will be your undoing!" She said grabbing the spear with one hand and with un-natural near super human strength yanked on the spear and tried to pull Taihaku to her knife blade, but that was not to be because a slender femanine hand caught Taihaku on the shoulder and held her in place with super human strength. The startled Nemesis looked up in shock as she saw Ibashi holding Taihaku's shoulder without any look of strain on her face, despite the Nemesis continued efforts to pull her towards herself. She would stare in more shock when Ibashi's blade flashed across Taihaku's spear pole and nearly sliced the Nemesis' fingers off. The elf was not even half as well clothed as she had been beffore just wearing some silky robe that was only half way tied and her sword and gun belt. The later she reached for and took her Spellsling from it's holster firing a small fire ball that forced the Nemesis to parry and step back akwardly hissing at the elf. Ibashi smiled at Taihaku. "Sorry it took me so long to wake up, Tiger. Our "fun" took allot out of me.

(Saen, Nergal, why haven't you posted yet? XD Do I need to give you an invitation? The camp site is under attack! )
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:14 pm

gildor scowled when his arrows did nothing. 'Looks like I'll have to do this the hard way.' he thought to himself. As the fairy defended him, Gildor took the chance to draw his greatsword. "Atlanta, you provide me with magical support from behind, and I'll slice her to ribbons." He grinned at the Nemesis and took a defensive stance, ready to move at a moment's notice. "You're right on all accounts. I'm not from this world, and I have not fought a Nemesis, but as the saying goes there's a first time for everything."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:59 am

Taihaku had seen a great opportunity to catch the nemesis even further off guard earlier when the nemesis had been holding her icicle spear, and Ibashi had been holding her. But it slipped by due to Ibashi's retaliation. Too bad.

"It is no trouble, captain. Thank you," Taihaku said, short and to the point. Taihaku then took a moment to take a quick look around. She noticed the dome of darkness over the area, as well as the part of it that was unable to form due to her earlier spell.

"Perhaps we should try luring her to the light?" the neko suggested to Ibashi. She wasn't sure what effect such a tactic would have if it should succeed, but she figured there must be some reason for this darkness.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:51 pm

The Nemesis glared at the fairy and elf and then produced another slightly longer blade then launched at Gildor with one, and as she made contact with his blade continued and tried to attack Atlanta. The fairy flew up and then hovered a moment before diving turning and kicking the Nemesis in her side. She was rewarded with grunt from the assasin before zipping over a little father away. "How do you like that, shadow dwelling rat face!"

Ibashi smiled widely and glanced at Taihaku. "That's not a bad idea. Do you think our combined magics can bring it down-" She asked taking her blade and positioning it vertically in high defensive stance. "And that our "friend" here will let us?" She finished smirking knowing the answer by the set of the Nemesis' jaw and the way she looked ready to fight to the death.

As Corveta and Saen just stood there uselessly staring at one another. The other two Nemesis came at them so they'd have to respond finally!

Corveta looked up in time to pull Saen down to the ground as a long knife went over his head silently. "Yipes! Where'd they come from?!" She asked Saen as she pushed him behind her and raised on hand calling a Temporal Hinder spell and launching it at one Nemesis and causing her to stop dead in her tracks, but the other advanced suddenly and went to stab at Corveta's mid section.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Oh yeah I forgot it was my turn...

Persephone was truly feeling at home in this environment. All too familiar were the inimical factions, their attempts to sway her to one side or the other, their grandiose schemes of destruction. Thus she played along exactly as she always did.
"Sure, I surrender. What reason have I to care about Richard? He's just the guy paying me, and he isn't here right now to hear us. But as long as you've made me an accomplice to your plan, I have a proposal to make. Why not make me your double agent? Leave me in his troupe and I can spy on him for you and let you just when he's at his weakest."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Gildor blocked the blow, retreating back a step and making a diagonal slice at the Nemesis with his blade. The attack would end with the sword raised above him, leaving an opening for a counter. "Atlanta, don't use physical attacks. You're a fairy, do you have any kind of defensive or offense spells that you can use? Heck, even targeting it with your shrink magic would help, and it would keep you out of danger. If not, than please stand back. I would prefer not having you get killed"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:51 pm

"No, I do not," Taihaku answered bluntly. "My energies haven't returned to me; perpetuating the existence of this spear alone is slowly draining away what little amount I have left. I am able, should it come to it, to focus on close range combat should I lose my ability to cast spells."

She took her wide, sideways stance and aimed her spear towards the nemesis again, readying herself for either another attack by their opponent or Ibashi's command, whichever came first.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:59 am

Mother Nightbane looked at Persephone."We don't usually do that...but I can sense my sisters are having trouble subduing your group and marking you all would be...tedious." She poked her chin with a single fingernail. "Very well, but you will be expected to eventually deal the final blow." She said looking at Persephone. "Can you do it, girl?" Asked the elderly Nemesis to Persephone.

Atlanta's eyes widened and curved around evilly. She had forgotten she could shrink her prey. She hadn't done that in...Years. Oooh too long. She raised her hand and called the power of Shrinking to her mind then wordlessly released it. The Nemesis tried to step to the side but the ray hit her and then she went from a imposing seven feet to five, then three, then slowly down to three inches. The fairy smiled. "That felt, greaaat! Thanks for reminding me I had that magic, Gildor!" She said happily looking down at the Nemesis. "Heh heh. I think I'll finish my 'fight' with her now." She said looking more hungry than she had since Gildor had seen her looking at him before they had become friends.

The Nemesis Daykiller was shocked beyond words that her magic had been so easily defeated by fairy magic and was stunned at suddenly being shurnk. How was she supposed to fight something that large? Her Nemesis Dream Hunter training hadn't covered this! As the fairy's hands grabbed her weapon arm and snatched away her blade she tried to run, but was soon captured and before she knew what was going on, stuck in the mouth of of the fairy and sucked through her lips. She then felt the fairy slosh her about a moment soaking her clothes and armor then suddenly she was swallowed alive. One down

Ibashi began to attack the Nemesis pausing to let Taihaku help push her back steadily towards the edge of where the Dark Dome Spell had yet to finish due to Tiahaku interrupting it earlier. "Well I suppose you didn't get a chance top properly rest due to our activities earlier so if you can hold her off I can try to over whelm their spell with a surge of concentrated, purity 'ol light magic." What do you say?" She said turning to speak to Taihaku and, as the Nemesis tried to attack in a surprise strike, raising her sword to block the blow easily then side stepping and blasting the knee cap of the Nemesis forcing her down to one knee then she rose up and stepped back allowing Tiger a good shot to the nasty monster's throat.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:07 pm

(If I may, Jedi, I feel like you're not giving our characters enough time in the spotlight before your characters take over dealing with the threats themselves. Shouldn't it be more challenging?)

Taihaku didn't have enough time to respond as the fighting began again. She wasn't sure why the captain, whom she had thought to be so skilled in combat, would rush into battle while speaking, but she pushed the thought aside as the need to take action arose. She dashed towards the downed Nemesis and, following Ibashi's plan, hopped up, turned, and attempted to kick the nemesis hard in the face as she landed with her other foot, which would send her toward the incomplete edge of the dome.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Gildor groaned inwardly when Atlanta remembered she could shrink things. Despite his inward annoyance at her forggeting her magic, the Elf grinned. "Nicely done kiddo, now we can interrogate-" He stopped mid-sentence as he watched the Fairy pluck the Nemesis off the ground and eat it. For a second, Gildor just stared at Atlanta. "...Atlanta...I know you're a predator, that you are probably hungry, and the sight of a freshly shrunken snack is very tempting, but next time do not be so quick to eat someone. Especially when that someone is an unknown enemy out to kill you. Tell me, what will you do if that thing is carrying a poison and decided to use it while in your stomach? Or worse, had a weapon that could cut through you? I don't want to see you getting hurt because you did not check to make sure your prey is safe to eat." He put the greatsword back into it's sheath. "Besides, we might have been able to get some useful information from it, like who wants us dead, why, and where they're at."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next