Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:41 pm

(Nyaha: XD Darn you Taihaku I was trying to play with concept at the same time as I was updating the post, but since you insist on foiling that... <.< Well I'll think of something ...eventually. Para: You can skip any time you like. ^_^ I'll keep Persephone in stasis. *Smiles wickedly* Whether she'll be wearing a "salve girl" costume or not when you come back...well I'll leave that up to your imagination.)

The spotted girl's ears stood up and alert then her whole body swung around to face Taihaku. "You!" She said accusingly. "What's the big idea of picking on my little buddy, huh?" Said the girl who was clearly a inu...that barely came up to Taihaku's shoulders. Trumbone the Bugle Lizard honked an agreement a safe distance from Taihaku.

Richard looked at Jenna. He was still amazed to find out people that small existed. In all his travels he had heard of tines being on a handful of worlds, but he had never imagined they were real. "Amazing" He said half to himself looking down at her with a look pf admiration and smiling. He then turned to Gildor. "Time to head out, Master Elf. We can't let Taihaku and the girl's have all the fun can we?" He then glanced down again "Oh and since you're traveling with us, young tiny, let me just say welcome to our quest." He then strode forth to the edge of the clearing his cape billowing behind him wearing a smile wide enough to split the sun. "I have a good feeling we'll find no more troubles where we go next. Nay it shall be trouble that finds US!"

Somehow Jora heard Jenna's faint little voice. "I...um don't know. I've never been INSIDE it. Kinda hard at my size." She said looking skyward remembering when she would have been the right size to get through the gates. She sighed before getting up very, very carefully and watched Richard go with a puzzled expression. "You all are totally nuts, aren't you? Oh well. Brave Company move out!" She called and soon the soldiers closed in around the others and the gang was headed on to their next stop.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Gildor chuckled at the tiny. "You see? Even the person who just met us knows we're incompetent and nuts." He would gently stroke Jenna's head. "In all honesty though, are you ok?" He would follow Richard as the man headed to Safe Harbor and shrug at Jora. "You would have to be crazy to willingly walk around in Felarya's forests as a Human sized meal. And yes, I have accepted my place in the food chain on this world. But don't think that just because I have accepted it doesn't mean I'll slice you or any other pred to ribbons if they try to eat me. I didn't hunt down dragons and liches to end up as someone's afternoon snack."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:11 am

Taihaku stopped. Now this person was talking to her. Ugh. Well, just because she wasn't having a good day was no reason to forego her manners. She turned around to face the inu, her ice cold stare locked on her eyes.

"An honest misstep," Taihaku answered honestly, "followed by a notion of self-defense. It did not occur to me that this particular specimen could actually have been domesticated by someone. I sincerely hope you can forgive me."

Last edited by Nyaha on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:27 pm

"Oh and since you're traveling with us, young tiny, let me just say welcome to our quest."

It took Jenna a moment to process that. When she did, she quickly sat up.

"Wait, quest?" The Tomthumb asked, "What quest?"

"I...um don't know. I've never been INSIDE it. Kinda hard at my size."

Jenna almost fainted again as the giantess answered... her. She had heard her. OhGodshecanhearmeI'mscrewed, was all that could go through the tiny's mind.

Suddenly Gildor started... petting her? What? Well, it took her mind off of Jora, at least.

"In all honesty though, are you ok?" He asked Jenna.

"Oh yeah I'm fine." The Tomthumb answered, albeit a little shakily.

"You would have to be crazy to willingly walk around in Felarya's forests as a Human sized meal. And yes, I have accepted my place in the food chain on this world. But don't think that just because I have accepted it doesn't mean I'll slice you or any other pred to ribbons if they try to eat me. I didn't hunt down dragons and liches to end up as someone's afternoon snack." Gildor continued, mainly talking to Jora this time.

"And that's why I carry around my barf potions." Jenna answered, her voice far less shaky now, "Anything smaller than miss giant here tries to scoff me down, and bam, they loose a snack and their lunch." Then she remembered what had happened to the largely innocent Atlanta, "Which is why I'm hoping there's an alchemy shop or something, so I can make something that'll help me get out of stomachs less... messily. In case, you know, Atlanta gets covered in honey again."

"Speaking of which, just what kind of quest have I just leaped into head first?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:50 pm

(Edited my post. I forgot that Taihaku had made the first move on the lizard, and she wouldn't have lied or been mistaken in that situation. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:33 pm

(XD It's okay Nyaha. I didn't even notice. Also till Para feels like posting I'll continue posting with Atlanta and Dargo and have them catch up to Taihaku.

The small inu girl looked at Taihaku and her face went from anger to surprise when she saw the neko's spots. "Hey you have spots too!" She said walking over and looking at Taihaku's ears then wiggling her own. "But you're really a neko not like me...Sorry were you saying something? Oh yeah I was upset that you scared Trumbone!" She said assuming an angry face. "He's just a little harmless lizard afterall." At that moment Trumbone would stalk to a branch near Tiahaku and glare. The inu's ears perked up when she heard the word "self defense". "Eh? How'd he harm you? He barely makes a good defender in times of trouble if not for his honking to warn me of approaching preds." She said looking sheepish. "I still haven't earned my rite of passage you see. I'm...well I was raised by Rosiac Nekos. Hence the instrument." She said taking out her Ukelele and playing a little tune that sounded a bit like the theme from Star Trek. She stopped though when Trumbone started honking loudly. "Huh? Hey knock it off! I'm trying to impress this fair-" She froze in mid sentice as Atlanta and Dargo came bounding up the path.

Atlanta was managing to hover above the ground, but couldn't keep from gryoscoping and spinning around and around beffore landing with skid near the inu. "Ugh I'm going to kill that naga! If I ever see hjer again I'll shrink her down so small she'll be bite sized! My poor wings." The girl whined then turned to look at the inu girl. "Eh? You made a freind already,Taihaku?"

Dargo ran beside her and then stopped when he saw the inu. He looked at her very strangely and then raised an ear. 'Wow they really do have half people here! Even Snauwhats!' He thought.

If Gildor caught up to Richard he would hear Jenna's question then he would say to Jenna: "The quest to rescue my sister from the clutches of the evil vampire in the Evernight Forest! Lo but we will swoop in and rescue her from the Countess and then...Well likely drink and sing I would guess." Said Richard a little uncertainly. He actually hadn't planned what to do afterward. Likely ask Persephone to become his concubine and then go home...Somehow it wasn't as satisfactory as he had hopped. He also had a nagging feeling when he thought of his sister too long. Somehow he couldn't remember her face or her laugh. Strange really. Must be the magic of Felarya clouding his iron hard judgement.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:30 pm

(Taihaku's ears were hidden under her hood. XD Catch up!)

Taihaku wasn't sure what to say. This inu had been switching emotions, speaking, and playing so fast that, in her condition, she wasn't able to keep up. And then Atlanta captured the scene's attention, causing Taihaku to completely lose her place when trying to sort out what the inu had just said. If only she could have run across a calm, mellow person who took their time speaking, didn't rush to judgements, understood her current dislike of pretty much every person other than herself, and could just give her a moment to sort herself out in a quiet, peaceful environment. She decided to not say anything, and hope that Altanta would keep the inu's attention instead. Perhaps, if she was lucky, long enough for her to make an escape through the gates to the town.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:14 pm

Persephone finally caught up to Atlanta and couldn't help but notice the poor fairy gyrating and threatening to drop straight out of the air... and then actually dropping straight out of the air. She ran a bit closer and held out her hands in a cup shape so as to be able to carry Atlanta the rest of the way.
Unfortunately it wouldn't be a terribly big favor she'd be doing, as the telltale lights, sounds, and soon enough distinctly artificial texture of Safe Harbor's gate became visible a short distance away. While it wasn't directly visible yet, the town seemed to be glowing slightly, the suns able to shine directly down into it and scatter outward between the trees. She had overheard one of the giants saying something about never having the opportunity to see the inside of the town, and as more of the wall became visible a little bit of her brain started idly imagining a way to have some kind of stairs they could use and how to keep such a system secure... or perhaps it would be more efficient simply to install a larger gate.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Taihaku got her wish and managed to get to the gate and was checked into the city by a clerk and a pair of guards and was soon in the city proper. It was small, mostly wooden buildings. People bustled along with their daily routines. And, as if the creator of this RP were sensing somehow Taihaku was tired of being surprised, nothing terrible happened to her...For now.

The little Inu girl tried to presue Taihaku, but soon saw Atlanta and screamed running for safety. "Fairy attaaaack! The rumors about Safe Harbor not beign so safe are true, Trumbone! Run for it!" Said the unu girl taking a page out of the lizard's books and climbing the tree with a little less grace than the average neko, but getting up to the third branch beffore looking down quite well balanced. Trumbone the Bugle Lizard was with her honking at Atlanta.

Atlanta herself however was landing int he palm of Persephone's hand and sticking to it a little. "Waah! I hate Miaxi! I hate having my wings gunked up and I HAAATE falling!" The little fairy wailed glaring between her legs at Persephone's palm. "...Thanks for helping me not fall..." She mumbled blushing. She looked up at Persephone.

Dargo looked back wondering where Richard had gotten to...That human was so slow. It was all that armor. It made him very heavy and hard to move. As Dargo turned around he'd notice the gaurds at the gate watching him wearily. He decided he'd give Richard a little bit...Humans can be paranoid in this strange world.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Persephone responded to Atlanta by rubbing her against her cheek in that oh-so-adorable way one might rub a fuzzy pet against one's cheek... although the lack of fuzz and the still-sticky residue on both of them more or less ruined the effect. Persephone hoped the gesture still managed to convey its intended meaning.
She wasn't normally the type to squee over tiny cute things, but it was important to keep this fairy as endeared to her as possible - and there was the possible side benefit of illustrating to the townspeople that the fairy was harmless, or at least under control in some fashion.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:12 pm

(Well, since Nergal doesn't seem to be posting anytime soon, I'll probably just assume he's caught up with Richard and maybe hop over onto his shoulder Razz )

(Now I just need to get around to posting... XP )
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Balthazaar wrote:
(Well, since Nergal doesn't seem to be posting anytime soon, I'll probably just assume he's caught up with Richard and maybe hop over onto his shoulder Razz)

(Now I just need to get around to posting... XP )
(Indeed you do, my young apprentice, but so does Nyah and Nergal! >.> )

Atlanta, despite all her instincts as a fairy screaming a loud "no!" made a little sound of pleasure as Persephone did that and foundhse;f leaning into her finger. "Ahhh yeah that's the spot...Right there behind my ears..." Her little wings would flutter and a light breeze would blow through the area where Atlanta was using magic unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Persephone stopped petting Atlanta, not because she'd noticed the ominous and fishy wind that had started to flutter around (although it was cause for slight apprehension), but because she also became aware rather suddenly that her efforts to interact with their new friends the giantesses were lacking.
Thus she addressed a question to whichever of them felt like answering: "So whom should we ask to show us around?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:56 pm

(I'm going to wait to post and let everyone else catch up to Tai. :3 Maybe I'll just have her disappear for a while, even, and show up again before you guys leave town. XD)
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:06 pm

In response to one of Jenna's questions, some knight guy that she had seen at the edges of the group spoke up.

"The quest to rescue my sister from the clutches of the evil vampire in the Evernight Forest! Lo but we will swoop in and rescue her from the Countess and then...Well likely drink and sing I would guess."

"That's quite a specific epilogue you got planned there." Jenna remarked from the refuge of Gildor's comparatively giant palm. Then she realized the knight hadn't said whether this... countess was human or not. Not to mention the tiny alchemist had no idea what a vampire was. On her home world, there hadn't been such myths or creatures, and she hadn't heard of them during her time on Felarya. "...uh, what's a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:55 am

(Sorry about that, got caught up in life. =/)

Gildor grimaced. "Be happy you have never met one. Let me put it this way, you know how dangerous Nekos are to tinies? Well, take that kind of danger, multiply it, make it almost impossible to hurt, let alone kill, give them the ability to take on most creatures with ease, and make it bloodthirsty and sadistic with no sense of right or wrong. We're going to fight a monster, plain and simple. We're lucky to be on Felarya, because if we weren't then we'd have to fight all kinds ghouls." He looked over to Richard. "Hey, you think your average vampire could match the strength of a single giant naga?"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:02 pm

Jenna looked up to see Gildor grimace. "Be happy you have never met one. Let me put it this way, you know how dangerous Nekos are to tinies? Well, take that kind of danger, multiply it, make it almost impossible to hurt, let alone kill, give them the ability to take on most creatures with ease, and make it bloodthirsty and sadistic with no sense of right or wrong. We're going to fight a monster, plain and simple. We're lucky to be on Felarya, because if we weren't then we'd have to fight all kinds ghouls." He looked over to Richard. "Hey, you think your average vampire could match the strength of a single giant naga?"

Jenna was about to ask just how big vampires were, but the elf's comment to Richard gave her a good guess.

"But it's not giant, right?" She asked, and then realized anything could be considered 'giant' to her, considering that she was sitting in a 'normal' person's palm, "I mean, compared to you guys. And how exactly can they be hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:48 am

The Elf chuckled. "Well, to you it very well might be." Gildor shook his head. "That's the really scary thing...A vampire could be a Neera, a Human, or even a Giant Naga. And Human sized ones are dangerous enough...I'd hate to think what a giant one could do. As for killing them..." He smirked and gave the morningstar at his side a pat. "That's why they have me here. I happen to be specialized in hunting down and killing undead. You can kill vampires a couple of ways. The first is drag it out into direct sunlight, but since it's hiding in the Evernight Forest that will be impossible. Second, dunk it into a running river. Again, difficult due to a probable lack of a river. Other then that you can really only seal the things away. You know, by putting a stake through it's heart, cutting it's head off and burning the body, then destroying it's coffin. Silver and holy objects also tend to harm vampires, which is why I have this silver morningstar here."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Suddenly a shadow fell over Persephone as she asked. If she were to look up she'd see Jade looking down at her. her nose was very red and a little wet, her eyes were swollen and vein streaked. "Y-you should talk to ..."-She stopped to sniff-" ugh...sorry I was saying you should talk to Kana, she's on greeting duty for today..."-She stopped again and sneezed to the side-"she's a small Rosiac Neko- Ah Rosiac Inu? " At this moment said inu landed near Persephone.

The Inu girl who had earlier been trying to pester Persephone was looking at the blonde space-lady with some interest. but mostly at Atlanta. "But, Jade! She has a fairy! Look!!" Said the inu pointing at Atlanta who looked dryly back at the Inu. Jade would take a second look and then looked a bit shocked. "How'd I miss that? Ugh...I must really be sick...Um look you can't take a fairy into Safe Harbor. We have enough problems with them as it is. They sneak in and shrink people then carry them off before I can do anything a-a-aachooo!" Sneezed the giantess hitting a fellow with a lougie big enough to qaulify as a small mortar shell. "UGggh....I can't wait for that sttupid convoy to get back with the cure to this crud! As I was saying...You can go in, but the fairy stays out."

Atlanta crossed her arms and flying hap haphazardly out of Persephone' palm and grew to human size...well a little taller than Persephone actually since her size control was a bit off. "Oh hels no! I'm going to take a bath. I want this junk OFF MY WINGS NOW!!" She shouted at the giantess, who despite her nose being runny and looking rager didn't blink and she grabbed Atlanta by the waist very carefully and lifted her up to eye level and took a sniff and continued to look at her hard. "I make the rules around here, missy. And I don't appreciate yelling when I have migraine the size of Frost Peak. Kapeesh?" The little fairy looked pretty intimidated, but not by beign so close to the giantess' mouth, but more due to being so close to her runny nose she was leaning away and saying fervently: "Okay,okay,okaay! Just p-put me down! I'll find a river or something!" As Jade set her down Atlanta would turn to Persephone and shrug her shoulders. "I suppose you'll have to have that hot bath without me, huh? I guess I could go make sure your boyfriend and Mr Gildor get here safely." She started to leave then stopped when she heard Dargo bark.

Dargo was watching the path just begging to wonder where his master had gotten off to when he saw Richard and Gildor come running up. His master was talking to Gildor's palm for some reason. 'Strange. He usualy doesn't talk to people's palms...At least not that I've ever seen.' Though the Snauwhat thoughtfully before barking to let everyone know Richard was coming back.

"I believe a giant naga would win, though I must admit that Shara wasn't much of a show for power. At least not compared to the tales I have heard of nagas on this world." Richard watched Gildor explaining how to fight Vampires to a Tiny and realized the elf did know what he was talking about,though he hadn't heard the bit with the river. "Running fresh water will kill a vampire?" He asked disbelief evident in his voice. "I heard many things, even some kind of seasoning will but never being bathed in a river. Ofcourse exposure to sunlight is one of the reasons I've been honing my skills with this Arc Crossbow. It can produce energy blasts very similar in intensity to a standard yellow giant class star. He soon saw the village and noticed most of the group was there, even Saen and Corveta had somehow found their way there, but were preoccupied as if their strings were being pulled by some other master than themselves. "Ah gangs all here- Wait...Where's the frosty neko?"

After the group Jora and the rest of Brave Company arrived. Jora waved to Jade. "Hey you, how's the cold?" Jade sniffed and coughed and Jora nodded. "Yeah sorry. I don't know what's holding that Convoy up, but I'm sure they'll be here by nightfall. Jade looked less than confident but turned to the group and Kana. "Okay here's the rules. No stealing, fighting or anything that will endager my town, alright?" She coughed again. "If you need to know where anything is Kana-" She paused and indicated the small Inu girl-" Can show you where to find it. She's the greeter for the day...Uhh...I need to lay down a bit..." With that she lumbered a little ways from the town and layed down on her back rubbing at her nose then realizing she had mucus on her arm groaned. Jora laughed and gave wink to the group. "Well I'm off on patrol duty. Looks like I'll be staying a little longer than I hopped. Who knows maybe I can find that convoy and carry them back. After all..." Jora's stomach gave groan anoucing to all who were interested that it had finished with the theives and was ready for more. "..I'm getting a little hungry..." She would look at the junge beyond Safe Harbor longingly as if she could just smell the prey out there.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Persephone had always despised any form of racism, but wasn't about to try and fight that battle here, especially given her potential adversaries - and the obvious truth that the majority of fairies were indeed more than likely to try and kidnap people if not worse. Briefly she entertained the idea of sneaking Atlanta in after nightfall, but that sort of stunt she concluded to be far too risky. The obvious option was simply to stay outside to keep her company... and failing to think up any better ideas right at the moment, Persephone began to resign herself to not getting a hot bath after all.
"Oh, no," she cooed, "I can't leave you out here all by yourself. I'll come along with - wait, what did you say?" Had Persephone misheard, or had Atlanta just mentioned her having a boyfriend? She couldn't possibly mean Richard... and why should he be the first person to come to mind anyway? What about Gildor? He was a guy too!
She continued the mental self-denial for a moment longer while she waited for Atlanta, or anyone else, to say something.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:02 pm

"HEEEEEEEEEEY JAAAAAAADE!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?!!! GET YOUR GARGANTUAN, BACTERIA-FILLED CARCASS OVER HERE!!!!"

The call echoed from some distance away in the jungle. The voice was female and clear- if somewhat angry-sounding.

"WE GOT YOUR MEDICINE!!!"

Last edited by Nyaha on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:33 pm

Gildor would nod. "You didn't know that and you're hunting a vampire? Why do you think they can't cross large bodies of water without their coffins? Stuff like that hurts them." He would be in ear shot to hear Atlanta say that she'd stay out here and wait for him and someone's boyfriend, then he'd hear Dargo bark. "Ok, we finally made it back here. Sorry about the delay. And our cold companion is probably already at an Inn or something. She...doesn't seem like the sort to wait up on people who are taking their time."

He'd walk over to Atlanta and hug her. "I'm sorry about not helping you...So, are you going to be allowed in the village?"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:55 am

Jenna looked from the elf to the human as they strode through the jungle. Apparently neither could quite agree on the specifics of killing this creature, which was rather worrying. However, they reached the village they were headed for soon enough. Naturally, at first glance, the place looked like a neko-infested deathtrap. Sure, she was more or less indigestible, but she only had so many of those potions, not to mention it was always unpleasant to get vomited up.

Of course, while she was thinking Gildor kept moving and talking and started getting very close to Atlanta. Jenna broke her train of thought just in time to find Gildor beginning to hug her... while she was still in his hand! The tomthumb leaped off his palm, catching onto whatever Atlanta had for a shirt, before scrambling up it to avoid Gildor's colossal arms as they wrapped around the fairy. After a moment, she breathlessly reached the top of Atlanta's breasts and managed to sit/crouch/hang-on-for-dear-life.

"Gild! Try to remember when I'm in your hand, would you!?" Jenna raged at him, before calming down slightly, "Right, town is clearly not a safe place for me... unless..." She suddenly remembered she was sitting on a fairy, "Wait! Atlanta, are you able to, you know, make me big? Like human sized? It'd save us a lot of trouble..."

Well, it would hopefully save them a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:52 am

(okay, since nobody even seems to be acknowledging my post, I'm just gonna' take it back. ._. Did I just jump the gun or something? Too heavyhanded?)
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:07 pm

((You should probably leave it up until Jedi posts, Nyaha, and wait for him/her to ignore it before you decide we're all ignoring it XP ))

((I just didn't react because it seemed more directed at Jade and Jenna was a bit busy dodging a hazardous hug Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next