Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:45 pm

(I don't know what JP is, but thanks X3 )

Well, at least her vomit potions still worked.

Jenna tensed as the stomach around her convulsed and shook as the potion started it's work and Atlanta ran for cover. A moment later the tiny shot upwards, propelled by God-knows-how-much bile. Holding her breath as hard as she could, the Tomthumb rocketed up through the fairy's esophagus and caught sight of daylight above her. Jenna hoped beyond hope that there was water on the other side.

A second later Jenna was launched into a bush. Slamming into the nearest leaf, the tiny blocked her head with her arms as the bile that followed her pushed her past the leaf and onto the ground a foot or so below. Hitting it wit ha wet slapping sound, the Tomthumb coughed as she tried to swallow some air. God, getting vomited up was disgusting.

Getting to her feet, Jenna wiped herself off as well as she could with her hands (which wasn't much at all). Grumbling under her breath, she waded through the centimeter deep bile around her, finally emerging from the bush with a less than amused look on her face.

"Atlanta, you had one job," The tiny chemist growled, "But whatever. Anybody in the mood to lick me off?" She added hopefully, though she was pretty sure nobody would say yes.

"I really need to make a less messy potion..." She muttered to herself, when suddenly the ground shook. A lot.

Looking up, Jenna saw Jora the giantess suddenly step out of the jungle, which was scary enough for somebody barely 2.5" tall. What was even worse was when she burped. After being in Atlanta's stomach, Jenna really felt for whoever was stuck in Jora's belly right then.

"Hey! It was just some darkly cloaked thugs not one of you." The giantess said, giving a group of people a glare. "And that shady-looking girl they were mugging."

"Is she supposed to be helping us?" Jenna asked the group around her, confident Jora couldn't hear her, "Because I don't like her."

Then the giantess came over to them, and the Tomthumb quite nearly fainted as a giant toe slammed into the ground barely a foot from her. Jora's shadow loomed over the whole group, and Jenna was sure she had somehow heard her comment. Closing her eyes tightly, the tiny tensed up, anticipating the giantess to strike... and then she spoke

"So are you guys ready to go?"

Jenna finally, mercifully blacked out.

(So, who wants to hold her? Razz )
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:35 am

Gildor walked up behind Atlanta when she was finished, and offered her one of his waterskins. "Here, you can use that to get the taste out of your mouth. Do you feel alright?" He glanced down at the tiny with a grimace and used the water from his second waterskin to rinse Jenna off. He then scooped her up and looked to Jora. "Dare I ask how old this "girl" was? I don't know about any of my other companions, but I'm very ready to go to Safe Harbor."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:57 am

(O.o Balthazaar is becoming Jedi's favourite! I'll have to think of something....)

Taihaku was a bit embarrassed that she had made Richard uncomfortable, but she was starting to realize her dislike of him so she pushed the feeling away quite easily. Rather, her mind was occupied by disbelief. How had he gone this long without figuring that out? She was a frost mage after all. She was beginning to contemplate whether this trip was worth the trouble. It didn't help that the man leading them was apparently a dunce who cared more about his own image than having common sense.

Maybe she was judging him too harshly. But this thought didn't occur to her, not yet anyway.

She moved away from Richard, still covering her face, and began heading toward Gildor instead when the giantess returned, claiming to have eaten sapient beings. Well, just perfect. Fed up, Taihaku took off on her own. She knew the way to Safe Harbor from there anyway, she thought. Well, she'd been there before, and judging by where they departed from the river, she could make an educated guess as to which direction the town was in. She was just so sick of people at the moment. She felt like throwing up herself, but that was a hyperbole, which was something a lady of her stature didn't use in her speech, let alone dignify by actually doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:37 am

(What? He is? In that case, Persephone, use SEDUCE!)

"Well then, now that that whole debacle is over, I agree, we might as well get going." Persephone was feeling an emotion she hadn't felt in as long as she could remember, and had trouble recognizing. She was... flustered. About something. It wasn't the tiny, or the giants... she'd been toyed with by predators before, so it couldn't be the whole honey-and-boobs situation...
She also really hoped the town wouldn't be far, because she felt positively disgusting at the moment. The honey had started crusting over in places and collecting dirt other places. Also she was starting to desperately want a proper nap, one that wouldn't be filled with dreams that could pass for action movies.The more time went by, the more she had visions of herself stripping off all her clothes, jumping into a hot tub, and then after a little while rolling herself up in a clean, fluffy bed.
Oh, right! Atlanta! Was she okay? Suddenly becoming acutely concerned about the fairy, Persephone trotted over toward Jora's foot to check on her and the tiny. She felt to some degree responsible for Atlanta's safety and health, since it had been her idea to bring her along in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:16 pm

(XD Balth: JP stands for Jurassic Park. To the two panicky young apprentices: Don't worry daddy still loves each of just as much...He just doesn't show it because you haven't fought over him in a while. <.< )

Jora looked at Gildor and shruged. "She looked pretty mature...Especially when she shot me with one of those horrible laser guns they seem to have at every discount store for five miles around here!" If he looked closer he'd notice a burn near her left ear that looked pretty mean. Defiantly a "Horiffle" wound. She rubbed it then winced and muttered under her breath. "...Stupid lasers..." She then glanced at the sky. "Umm if you guys don't hurry up I'm probably going to have to-" She stopped speaking and thought about something. "Hey wait wasn't there a neko with a furry coat with you guys beffore?" She asked blinking in surprise and counting the humans looking around in confusion when she came up short. "Where's the small blonde one?" She asked Gildor.

Atlanta gratefully took the water skin and downed the water then drank some and swished around beffore spitting repeatedly. "Ugh...That is the last time I laugh while there's soemebody small enough to fit in my mouth around me." She said handing him back the water skin. She then heard that Taihaku was missing. "Huh? Wait she wouldn't take off into the jungle by herself would she? That's just crazy! Even if you know the way there are man eating plants and wild animals!" Said the fairy hopping nothing bad would happen to the the neko.

As Taihaku left the group she began to wonder deeper into the Tolmeshal but she was able to navigate just fine and soon was on the path towards the little village. As she rounded a corner however she would hear a loud honk come from bellow her. If she looked down she'd see she had trodden on the tail of a small two foot tall lizard. A Bugle Lizard. It was staring at her with tears in it's eyes and sucking in air.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:42 am

(You're treading into taking control of my character there, Jedi. <.< Don't make me lecture you on this. Don't tell me what my character is doing - I was planning for her to leave a path of ice on which she skated to town for them to follow her and you kind of ruined that. And FYI, for a lizard, two feet tall is pretty frickin' huge. XD It's basically as big as a human grub.)

Taihaku did look down towards the source of the honking noise. She was familiar with it, having passed through the Tolmeshal area a number of times in the past. With no hesitation or warning, she heartlessly pressed her other boot onto the small lizard's face to prevent it from making any more unwanted sounds. Knowing that she wouldn't be able to keep it quiet and move towards her destination at the same time, she pulled her right hand to her waist with a jerk, performing a weak Gunner Shard spell. A magic half-circle appeared behind her, producing four shards of ice. As she stepped off of the unfortunate animal, she thrust her arm at it, sending all four ice shards its way in an attempt to freeze it solid, but that would only happen if all four of them hit.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:50 am

Let's hope that lizard is a badass and can dodge them xD

"Well, someone better look out for Atlanta I suppose," supposed Persephone, and she followed the fairy through the forest, on what she hoped would be a short trip to a place she could rest and wash off.

MAKE A STUFF HAPPEN SO I CAN POST ABOUT IT xP
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:03 pm

(I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D VOTE AGAINST ME!!! T_T)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:44 pm

(Firstly, Nyaha, I do apologize but sometimes I do need to direct a person's OC to accomplish something in a scene. It's unavoidable sometimes if I need them to notice it. Secondly the lizard is in the wiki and is much taller than that I just went with the shorter range.)
Spoiler:

(And to Para: Atlanta was not depicted as leaving. She remarked that she was concerned.)
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:16 pm

((Well since Jenna's kinda unconscious and in Gildor's hands atm, I've been having ideas for a second character Razz ))

((Thing is, I've got one for each size category, so I was wondering what you guys think we need. Though if I make a tiny, it'll be a more dexterity based one that will probably play of Jenna's character the best Razz ))

((Also, to be fair Nyaha, you never said what you planned Taihaku to do, you just said she was looking for the town... so you kinda left yourself open to run into an encounter like stepping on a giant lizard Razz ))

((...though that is a pretty big lizard for someone actively using Perception checks to accidentally step on...))
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:37 am

(I just think you should know how I feel about having my character taken control of by another player, no matter who it is or for what purpose. The only reason I'm not more upset about it (or ragequitting) is because you seemed to keep it within her character: it is likely she would find her way on her own, and with being distracted by her feelings, it would have been very possible for her to make a misstep on a lizard's tail. I can tolerate it and play along because of that, but I'm sorry to say, it isn't enough to change how I feel about the issue. Sad I just want you to keep that in mind for next time. I'm okay with proceeding as is for now.

Also, about the size thing, I saw the wiki. I thought it was saying that the lizards are two feet tall AND four feet long, as in their dimensions. O.o Sorry for the mistake. So it's only two feet tall when like, standing up?)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:12 am

(Nyaha: Well I am sorry Nyaha, but I do need to do it sometimes in order to get a characters attention. It's hard to avoid. A bit like how in some RPGs a "fake out" defeat scenes requires me to overpower a player so he'll be unconscious till I set up the next scene. It's not fair but I don't have an alternative for it. ^_^; Till we can agree on one I'll have to keep doing this when I need to show something in a scene. Please do suggest anything cause I'm open. Nergal: I JUST now noticed I didn't have Atlanta respond to Gildor's speaking! She just grabbed his water skin and didn't even bother to thank him! XD Balth: You want to use a second OC? It's in the rules you can. Just make sure you have just cause to intro them and I'm perfectly happy with it. In the meantime I was waiting for everybody to post but it seems that'll be a little while so let's just continue the story with the OCs present. )

"Burp! Oh thanks for the Water. I suppose I can see that your big sword wouldn't have helped now, but at the time ANYTHING would have- " Atlanta noticed Persephone leaving the camp and wondered what she was doing. Not wanting two of her friends to be lost in the jungle she chased after her fluttering her wings ineffectively. "Wait up! You can't go look for Taihaku on your own!" She said trying to catch up with the human.

Dargo had been previously sniffing Jora's foot thinking of marking it as his territory when he realized that Taihaku, then Persephone and Atlanta had left. He looked around then barked a inquisitive bark then a louder one till Richard finally payed attention.

"Where did the girls go?" He asked the remaining members of his party. He glanced around then  paced to the end of the clearing then back and asked Jora. "Did you see where they went?"

Jora shook her head. "I was busy paying attention to you and that elf. She stoop up to her full height. "Well they aren't in too much danger this close to the village. I mean you all are pretty experienced adventurers, right?" She asked the group.

The lizard was at first irritated that Taihaku put her boot in it's mouth but then quickly got over it's shock when she aimed her gunner shard spells at it! Amazing what fear can do to the mind of even a primitive animal. Suddenly the critter squatted down with near boneless grace pulled back on Taihaku's foot trying to pull her toward it. If attempts to both dodge the spell and pull Taihaku were successful the creature would then try and high tail it to the nearest tree and honk at her repeatedly at loud as it could as if saying "Hey looK! Tasty neko girl! Yum yum come annnnd get her!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:37 pm

(She didn't put her foot IN it's mouth, she put it ON it's mouth to keep it shut. <.< That's one. And two, I do have a suggestion: I find it easier to deal with things like that if the tone is softer. Instead of outright telling me what my characters is going to do and what happens in response and make me feel like I have no choice in the matter, try saying what might or could happen, and thereby give me (or at least make me feel like I have) a choice in the matter, depending on how close your description comes to being in-character for my OC. Smile That'll avoid triggering my pet-peeve of people commanding me to do things - even when they're things I might, would, or wanted to do anyway. That's how bad it is. DX)

Taihaku was a mite surprised when the animal evaded her spell. She had underestimated it. But she wasn't so shocked as to leave herself vulnerable to whatever sort of counterattack it might mount. She noticed it going for her foot and stepped back, moving it out of the lizard's reach.

It then dawned on her where she was. This close to Safe Harbor, even if the lizard sounded its' call, what would even be close enough to come running? The reputation area's protector, Jade, alone was enough to keep most predators at bay. She watched as the lizard scurried to its tree, then continued toward the town, intent on paying the creature no more mind.

Of course, she kept the idea that some predator might be brave, foolish, or thoughtless enough to come when the lizard sounded its call fresh in the back of her mind, so as not to be taken by surprise due to an assumption on her part if such a thing did happen. But she really didn't feel like bothering with such a low-rank player in the animal kingdom any more than she had to.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:01 pm

((Well I knew I *could* make a second character, I was just saying I've got an idea for a character for each size category, and was asking you guys which you'd think would help the group/quest the best. Right now I'm leaning towards a more adventurous (and vulnerable Razz ) Tomthumb, 'cause I love tinies (X3) and he'll have better dexterity than Jenna, and he'll interact best with her of all the character ideas I have Razz ))

((At any rate, I'm just waiting on Gildor to do something/us to all reach town before I make Jenna do stuff and introduce a new character.))
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:48 pm

(If I might say something, I don't think you should think about your characters interacting with each other. At all. See, the RP is meant to be a medium which brings different people together to interact in a single setting. I'm talking about the players, not the characters, though. If you input a second character with the idea of having that character interact extensively with another character you've already established in the setting, then you'll miss out on a lot of interaction with other players and their characters, see? :3 That's why I find it odd when people RP with themselves in the chatbox.)
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:56 pm

((Eh, I knew one of you would bring that up after I posted that XP))

((So with that in mind, I think I'll go for a predator character, since we got none of those. I'll probably go with the Jotun Kvasha in my character topic in the Character Discussion forum Razz ))
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Balthazaar wrote:
((Eh, I knew one of you would bring that up after I posted that XP))

((So with that in mind, I think I'll go for a predator character, since we got none of those. I'll probably go with the Jotun Kvasha in my character topic in the Character Discussion forum Razz))
(Atlanta shrinks Balth OOC-like and holds him up to her mouth. "There's NO predators eh? Then what am I?" ... XD Naw seriously why ain't the rest of you posted? <.< Did I do something wrong?)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Sorry, I just felt like waiting for one or two more posts before posting so I could maybe react to what they were doing instead of just you xP
And on that note, where were we now? There's been all this debate over what happened to whom and whose fault it was and I lost track.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:39 am

(Still waiting for Nergal to make a post, I think. I gave him a reminder yesterday, so it shouldn't be too long now. :3 As far as I can tell, Taihaku's pretty well arrived at Safe Harbor ahead of everyone else, assuming Jedi doesn't make something else happen to her, and the rest of the group is following behind looking for her.)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:15 am

Gildor motioned in the direction Atlanta had gone off to follow Persephone. "Persephone and Atlanta went that way. I'm sure they'll be fine together." He chuckled up at Jora. "Experienced? no...I'd say we're more like a group of dysfunctional psychos with swords and magic who can't work together as a team." His expression would show that he was only kidding...though he did mean part of it. "Still, we're good in a crunch, especially when we might become someone's lunch."

(My apologies for not posting in so long. I had tests all week this week...so I was devoting a lot of time to studying and such. @~@)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:18 am

As Taihaku approached the gate to Safe Harbor a small blurred form ran past her. "Trumbone! What are you doing up ther? I've been looking for you everywhere." Said the adolescent female sounding voice. If she looked she see it was a young girl of about fourteen or so, judging by her skinny legs and arms, with a Ukelele strapped to her back. She also wasn't a "human" girl judging by her spotted ears, wagging tail with a black tip and spotted fur on her arms and legs. Her hair was black at the roots and slowly turned from grey to white as you went up. The Bugle Lizard gave a small happy sounding honk then leaped down to here the girl was. Obviously the two knew one another.

Richard nodded. "I suppose they will be alright though we should move on. Lingering even in the company of a formidable giantess is dangerous, no offense to your prowess, Miss Jora." Said Richard starting to move off the way the girl's went.

Jora glanced at Gildor then smirked. "I've never known an elf to make jokes about his fate so lightly as you." Said Jora. "Especially seeing as your suc a tasty elf." She giggled then stopped and flinched. She just wasn't used to dealing with human sized folk. At least not talking to them. She was more an expert in catching them...Okay not an expert but at least not a totall rookie anymore either. "Anyway are you two ready to leave? I need to get back to the village itself. Poor Jade will need relieved soon. Like I said she's a little under the weather right now and needs a good deal of rest." She said looking towards where Safe Harbor would be.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:24 pm

(Y'know, it never occurred to me that Safe Harbor would have a gate. O.o)

Taihaku stopped as the blur swept past her, and she turned to look in the direction it had been heading. Seeing the scene play out before her, she turned away.

"Great, another person. Just what I don't need right now," she remarked silently in her mind. She continued walking towards the gate to the town. She hoped she wouldn't need to deal with any more people in order to get through it.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Jenna stirred on Gildor's palm. Typically, a normal human would still be out cold, but Jenna was a Tomthumb. They had to be able to get up faster than a normal human to survive. Not to mention Gildor had dumped a bunch of cold-ish water on her before picking her up. And he moved around a bit. And Jora was pretty loud. All in all, anybody else would have probably woken up by that point.

So, Jenna finally, cautiously opened one eye as Gildor spoke.

"Experienced? no...I'd say we're more like a group of dysfunctional psychos with swords and magic who can't work together as a team." His expression showed that he was only kidding."Still, we're good in a crunch, especially when we might become someone's lunch."

"I concur." Jenna raised a finger lazily, lying on her back on Gildor's palm, "You're all incompetent crazies!" She inflected it as a joke, but then she remembered she was in his palm, and he could easily scoff her down if she pissed him off. "Er, that was a joke."

"I've never known an elf to make jokes about his fate so lightly as you." Said Jora, hopefully unable to hear the tiny's comments. "Especially seeing as your such a tasty elf." She giggled, which made Jenna several degrees less comfortable, especially since she was in the said elf's hand and likely to get eaten with him. "Anyway are you two ready to leave? I need to get back to the village itself. Poor Jade will need to be relieved soon. Like I said she's a little under the weather right now and needs a good deal of rest."

"And I could use a visit to the alchemy shop." Jenna agreed with the giantess, despite still being frightened to death by the simply ginormous figure towering above her and Gildor. "They do have an alchemy shop, right?"
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:22 pm

pass.
As in, my head hurts and I'm sleepy and I've been busy almost constantly the last few days, so if nobody minds I'm skipping my turn and lurking for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:29 pm

(*in Jerry Trainor's voice* NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!! THAT IS NOT HOW WE DO THINGS AROUND HERE!!!! >:[ If we let you skip your post, then pretty soon everyone's gonna' wanna' start skipping, and THEN how are we gonna' get anything done, huh?!!)

In case you missed it:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next