Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:31 am

(Balthazar was and is correct. Repost it and wait for Jedi to respond Nyaha. ^_^ It's not that anyone is ignoring you, it's just that Jenna was talking/listening to gildor and having to avoid getting squished by a hug, and Gildor wanted to apologize more to Atlanta for abandoning her to her sticky fate, then letting her chase after Taihaku without helping. I don't think either of them would have paid much attention to Jade, Jora, or the newcomer. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:04 pm

(I feel like it would have been worth mentioning them hear the loud yell at least, and commenting on it in their head? Or at least stating that the character was ignoring the yell, y'know? It doesn't feel good being totally left out of your posts, like it didn't even happen. Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:58 pm

(I apologize for making you feel left out Nyaha. <=( I won't do it again.)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:01 pm

(Actually I'd prefer if you didn't Nyaha, as you pretyt much guessed what I was going to do next but did it funnier. XD The only thing that I can see is diferent? Yours happened sooner, which is better for the plot.)

Jade rolled her eyes. "They'd better be glad I'm sick...Or I'd give them a good glaring..." Said Jade frowning. "Jora if you would be so kind?" Jora looked rather relived. "Of course! I'll be back in two shakes of a Kensha's tail!" As she turned to go Jade waited and then said in a low voice. "Oh and don't eat anyone out there...sniff....unless you want to be babysitting Safe Harbor another week." Jora flinched mentally. "Awh come on, Jade!! I'm starving..." Whined the giantess. Jade looked less than sympathetic. "Well she sooner I'm well the sooner you can get back to hunting and I can go back to protecting. Now, march." Jora dejectedly marched off muttering.

The joke about Denial was somewhat lost on Felaryans, since there was no nile in the the Akaptor Desert, so Atlanta didn't bother with any jokes she just turned around and smiled goofly. "Aww come on! The big blonde guy? Richard? Wears armor under that silly shoulder cape? I see you two making eyes at one another. You're practically mates as it is, so why not just say so?" Asked the fairy genuinely curious. The suddenly she was being hugged by Gildor. "Opf! Hello "Master Elf"." She said mocking Richard's tone, which if anybody had been been paying attention to him they'd have seen him look aghast for a second and mutter he didn't sound that stuffy when he said it, then suddenly looking down as she heard Jenna's voice. "Eh? Ah! No you again!" The fairy said breaking the embrace and taking  step back covering her mouth and trying to talk at the same time. "Stay away from, Summoner of Vomit!" She said trying to stay away from the small thomthumb whom she now viewed as evil and toxic as arsenic."Huh? Make you bigger?" She asked with her hands still on her mouth. "Well yeah I could, but that wouldn't last more than a few hours maybe. Why should I though? Thanks to you my saliva still tastes like crud." Said Atlanta wincing.

Richard would think on Gildor's words carefully. "Well I suppose you're right. I guess maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to brush up on their weaknesses. Shame I didn't think of that back in Negav I suppose you can tell me about them later, Master Elf? So I will be better prepared to fight the Contessa." The noble said then took in Atlanta and Persephone who seemed to be leaving. "Hm? Are you two planning on spending the night outside?" He asked half jokingly then took in Jora's glance at the fairy, disdainful, and realized that the giantess had likely banned Atlanta's entry and didn't look like she wanted to debate it. In fact she looked as though she was pretty irritated. "Oh I see you have...Er well do feel free to pop in later. I'd like to go over some things from the dream world if you had time.

Kana would watch the group with some curiosity before noticing the Tiny and hearing her concerns. "Oh you don't have to worry about Safe Harbor. Not alot of nekos here as it is, heck we even have a community!" Said the little inu. Trumbone honked to and Kana thought: 'And I'm not allowed to eat even one or Jade's friends will get mad.'
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:06 pm

(You'd prefer if I didn't post or didn't delete my post? Because as you can see, I'm impulsive and already took it out after stating that I would do so. ^^; And thank you, Nergal.)
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:20 am

As Jenna spoke, Atlanta looked down and had a panic attack.

"Eh? Ah! Not you again!" The fairy said, breaking her embrace with Gildor and taking step (forcing Jenna to scramble for a better foothold in the process) back covering her mouth and trying to talk at the same time. "Stay away from me, Summoner of Vomit!" She said trying to stay away from the small thomthumb whom she now viewed as evil and toxic as arsenic. "Huh? Make you bigger?" She asked with her hands still on her mouth. "Well yeah I could, but that wouldn't last more than a few hours maybe. Why should I though? Thanks to you my saliva still tastes like crud." Said Atlanta wincing.

"Hey, it wasn't exactly pleasant getting catapulted into your stomach and getting retched back up, either!" Jenna retorted, crossing her arms as much as she dared, "And I only did it because I had to, unless you wanted someone else to have reached down your throat to pull me out."

"Now on that subject, if you make me big, hopefully I can find a shop with the things I need to get out of stomachs a little less messier, so the next time something like that happens, you might not lose an intestine in the process."

"Oh you don't have to worry about Safe Harbor. Not alot of nekos here as it is. Heck, we even have a tiny community!" Said a little... neko? Her ears were a little off, but what else could she be?

"...no offense, but do you really think I'm gonna trust a neko on that?" The tiny alchemist asked, raising a brow, "Besides, I've met the average Felaryan 'tiny', and I doubt they'll have what I need. And I'm not going to go sneaking around picking bits of ingredients off of people's stalls, either."

"...not to mention being as big as the rest of you would be interesting..." Jenna muttered more to herself than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Nyaha wrote:
(You'd prefer if I didn't post or didn't delete my post? Because as you can see, I'm impulsive and already took it out after stating that I would do so. ^^; And thank you, Nergal.)
(I meant that I'd prefer you didn't delete it, not that it maters I've already reacted haven't I? <.< Ah well less debate more RP! I command you all! *Waits to see if anybody will say By your command*)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:58 am

So I think politics are controversial...
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:19 pm

(Okay, I put my post back as good as I could remember it. Sorry for being so impulsive. ^^; By your command, I shall make my post! ...If I can figure out what to do with what you wrote... <.<)

Sitting arms-crossed atop a somewhat large, closed box of a cart made from wood, the neko Kira Southsmith watched as the giantess Jora approached.

"She can't even get up to come see us in herself, eh?" the neko asked as Jora came close. "Must be pretty damn brutal."

The cart she sat upon was currently being pulled by three men, quite strong-looking ones too, and even they seemed to be struggling to pull the weight of their haul.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:26 am

Gildor chuckled at Jenna and Atlanta's reaction of each other and shook his head. "Sorry about almost squishing you like that Jenna, I'll be more careful in the future." He looked to Atlanta. "And what do you mean staying outside? Aren't you...Did Jade tell you that you weren't allowed in the village?" He scowled to himself. "Atlanta, I know you and Jenna had a sort of rocky first meeting...but could you hold her for a moment? I'm going to talk to some sense into Jade. Unless you two want to come with me when I go to talk to her." He watched Jora walk off to where he had heard some voices calling to Jade. "Though considering she's sick and all, it may be smarter for you two to stay here while we talk..."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:26 am

Persephone could only think to herself, "good luck with that" as she listened to Gildor. If he was actually going to try the persuasive speech route, though, she might as well make herself available to back him up, so she followed him.

P.S. Cheers for 50 pages!cheers
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:45 pm

(Have we really hit fifty pages?? =O Awesoooooome! X3 Here's hopping to fifty more! Also I have to say this since I'm a Kira Southsmith fan....KIRA!! =D Join the vampire hunters! Do et, do et, do et!)

Soon Jora came upon Kira's convoy and listened to the little neko complain. 'Nekos always complain...Especially when you swallow them.' Thought Jora before turning her attention on the muscular team of men Kira had pulling the cart and licking her chops. "Yeah it's pretty brutal. Magical Hay Fever can be pretty tough if you've never had it." Chuckled Jora looking at the team of sweaty, muscular men with more than an appraising eye smiling slightly. "Um say where'd you get so many broad, well fed, fine looking men?." Said Jora watching the team and licking her chops unconsciously seeming to forget why she was there.

Atlanta glared at the Tiny in her hands but she did have to admit Jenna had a point. It was her big mouth that had swallowed the Tiny and thus partialy her fault. She made note in the future to not eat nor rescue anymore Tinies. "Ooh fine. I'll make you bigger, but keep in mind my magic dissipates after a few hour so you have till then to be done shopping or you may end up shrinking and having to use more of those potions." Said Atlatna setting Jenna down. "Now hold still." She said stepping back and blasting the Tiny with a growth spell and partially enjoying the feeling of hitting her with magic even if it didn't hurt it still felt like some kind of pay back. At least till the tomthumb suddenly dwarfed her, Richard and even Gildor. "Oops...I think I over did it." Said Atlanta sheepishly. She was shook out of her surprised state when she heard Gildor's words. "W-wha?! A-are you sure it's a good idea to talk to Jade? She...um...might leak on you." Atlanta said trying not to giggle.

Kana was about to thank the Tiny for comparing her to a neko, since she had been raised by them, but inform her she was a Rosiac Inu, probably the first to ever to be born in Felarya. As she opened her mouth to do this she soon foudn helf addressing the "Tiny's" bellybutton with some surprise. "Whoaa......That's just not right!" Said the Inu girl folding her ears back and looking up. "Tinies aren't supposed to be bigger than me! That's like...messing with the laws of nature or something!" Said Kana to the fairy. Atlanta shrugged. It was all perfectly normal by fairy logic.

Gildor and Persephone would see Jade laying on her side sniffling, coughing, and dripping mucus. She didn't seem so tough in her weakened state though she lost none of fear inspiring quality. It was just less about her body and more about what was comming out of it. Poor thing. "Cough! ...Ah...If Jora doesn't come back with the remedy....I'll kill her!" Yelled the giantess gripping her throat in pain. "Ugh...." She said laying back down and covering her head with a very large leaf wishing somebody would invent a giant pillow...then giant Night Quil.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:53 pm

"Ooh fine. I'll make you bigger, but keep in mind my magic dissipates after a few hours so you have till then to be done shopping or you may end up shrinking and having to use more of those potions." Said Atlanta setting Jenna down. "Now hold still." She said stepping back.

Jenna tensed as the fairy readied and fired her spell. And suddenly she was growing! Stretching and stretching, quickly becoming the fairy's size.

"Oops...I think I over did it."

The formerly-tiny alchemist looked down at herself, stumbling back in shock. She wasn't just big, she was huge now! She was bigger than everyone! For a minute, she could do little more than stare at herself in surprise.

"Whoaa... that's just not right!" Said the 'neko' girl folding her ears back and looking up at Jenna, who now stood roughly twice her height. "Tinies aren't supposed to be bigger than me! That's like... messing with the laws of nature or something!"

Jenna gave the comparably tiny neko a look. "What, for-" She began to speak, and then paused as she realized how loud she was. Jeebers, this was wierd, satisfying, frightening, and... just, wow. "Er, well, it is pretty wierd..." She found herself practically whispering as she examined her ridiculously huge hand. At least she wasn't as big as miss Jade over there. That would have been way too much for even her mildly sophisticated mind to handle.

Well, at least her clothes still fit. She was not going to waltz around town naked, no matter how many of these backwards Felaryans thought that was ordinary.

At any rate, she first had to get in the town, and when she was easily a head taller than Gildor (God, this was wierd), she had a feeling they'd mistrust her much more than if she had stayed tiny.

Finally, Jenna sighed. "I guess there's no chance you can give me a more human size?" She asked the fairy rhetorically, before taking a few shaky steps around. Well, human-sized bodies were definitely more clumsy and less dexterous in general than tinies, and for a second, the alchemist wished she was back at her regular size. But that was ridiculous, and she certainly wasn't in the mood to get snacked on while in town.

"Well, I guess I'll... go shopping." Jenna said uncertainly, more to herself than the others before heading over to the Safe Harbor gate. With a little bit of luck, maybe she'd get in without attracting undue attention...
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Gildor looked up at the now much larger Jenna. "You may have over did it Atlanta...but I don't think anyone is complaining, least of all her." He turned to Persephone with a grin. "And thanks for offering to back me up."

He would then head over to Jade, waiting patiently for her to stop shoutng. "Excuse me, I would like to talk to you about a certain fairy you aren't allowing in the village. I understand that you don't want to let her in, but I can assure you Atlanta has proven herself to be safe around certain people, and has proven that she has excellent self control. I would trust her enough to shrink me if she liked. I think my friend has earned being allowed in Safe Harbor."

He glanced around then lowered his voice so only Jade, he, and Persephone could hear. "Also, she agreed to let certain meals go just by meeting and getting to know me. She appears to be highly impressionable by things some things. If you let her in, and allow her to experience how Humans live, she may enjoy it and take another step closer to not eating people. Isn't that something you want out of predators, instead of having to use violence?"
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:18 am

(Dang, he said pretty much exactly what I would have said... I guess I'll just stand here nodding and looking pretty xp)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:09 pm

parameciumkid wrote:
(Dang, he said pretty much exactly what I would have said... I guess I'll just stand here nodding and looking pretty xp)
(Whoops! Sorry Para. If it's any consolation you do look very pretty. =P )
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:28 pm

(And now I am further confused as to the gender of Parameciumkid. >.<; )

"They live in town," Kira answered. Jora wouldn't be able to tell through the bangs of Kira's messy hair, but she had an eyebrow raised. She could tell very easily what the giantess was thinking, but wasn't sure why she'd be thinking that about people under Jade's protection.

"Let me remind you not to piss Jade off," Kira said, not so much as a threat, but as a friendly reminder. She then looked to the men pulling the cart, telling them to keep going. With some grunts of effort, they heaved the cart back into motion.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:57 pm

(XD It was a joke Nyaha. I don't even know what Para looks like. I was just taking a moment to mock flirt for amusement.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:07 pm

(He/she? said it first not you! Plus there's the fact that whenever I see his/her screenname it's always paired with the image of a female character which throws me off. >.<; )
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:23 pm

(XD Sorry Para. And I always assumed Para was a boy cause...I dunno...I just do. ._.;;; )
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Don't you guys know my avatar is an exact recreation of how I look in real life? ;P
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:08 am

(>.< There's no need for sarcasm, this is an almost-serious issue!)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Kana watched the big tiny-er no longer tiny tiny? Man this was hard to get. "Um hold up I'm your greeter! You have to let me show you around so I can earn my week's pay! Also I'm not a neko, but thanks for the compliment!" Said the Inu following Jenna, ignoring any awkwardness the little big tiny had towards her. "Um so what do you want to see first- Hey wait! Your steps are bigger now! Hold up!" She felt a little strange saying this to a Tiny. At least not one she wasn't trying to capture and taste.

As Jenna approached the gate she'd find the two Brave Company Guards did the opposite of not noticing her. They both gave her a "hello there, sexy" stare ...especially paying attention to her bum as it swayed away, but dutifully not leaving their posts. She would notice the town wasn't uber high tech, but not supper primitive either. It was a rag tag of various types of shops, most of which were two to three stories but nothing above that and most buildings were made of wood or bits of metal put together and painted. The few brick buildings were on the smaller side. There was even a small shop wedged between the end of the wall and another building that looked like some kind of pubb. The small shop said "Alchemy R' Us" In colorful letters.

Jade rolled over and looked at Gildor with those big red veined eyes. "So you say she's safe hm? Cough...Ugh...Look if people saw a fairy inside the walls they'd panic there hasn't been a safe one in these parts for a very long time....And she had a huge reputation and I sitll was reluctant to let her in. ...Though I suppose if she can hide the fact she's a fairy maybe there wouldn't be too much of a fuss. But she'd have to behave." As she said this she leaned in very, very close to Gildor's face. "Kapeesh? No 'accidents'."

Jora winced. "Aww! Of course they are." Said Jora grumbling that that's just her luck today before following the cart." She looked at the cart ambling along slowly. "Umm wouldn't dream of getting her any more upset today...Say wouldn't this be faster if I carried the cart and you guys? Don't worry! I don't eat Jora's friends." Said the giantess smiling in a way she hopped was sincere.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Gildor thought for a bit. "I'm not sure if I can make her hide her wings...but I can assure you she would behave herself and not eat anyone. Thank you for allowing her entrance Jade." The Elf would turn to leave. "I hope you feel better soon."

With that he would return to Atlanta. "So I have a surprise for you. Jade is willing to allow you in Safe Harbor...provided you don't shrink on r eat anyone. You don't have to sleep outside."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:38 am

Kira took in Jora's request to carry the cart and them. She didn't like the idea much - she preffered to stay in control. Being manhandled by giants was something she didn't take kindly to, though it was nice of her to ask first. But Jora probably wasn't going to be able to get the cart inside the town where she needed it to go. Even so, she had a point that they should probably be going a little faster.

She clapped her gloved hands once. "Alright, guys, take five," she said to the cart pullers. With a collective sigh of relief, all three of them dropped the cart's handle, and stepped away from it. Kira slid down the top of the cart and landed behind the handle, lifting it up herself. With a grunt of effort, she hefted it forward and took a step, jerking it into motion, and pulling it a good several kilometers-per-hour faster than the three men had.

"Just tell Jade we got the ingredients," Kira said, her words aimed at Jora. "But it's gonna' take some time to make them into a proper medicine. She's gonna' have to live with being sick for another hour, two hours tops."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 30 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next