Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Ibashi thanked Gildor for his kind words then walked over near Taihaku, for she was close to the gangplank she needed to let down anyway, and placed a small kiss on her cheek holding out a small orb of swirly pink and green and tangerine to her. "If you get lonely simply use this to contact me. The instructions will become apparent when you need to use it. Think of me, kitten, for I will surely think of you." She hugged Taihaku to her body then let the plank down walking down it herself and talking to a human sentry heavily disguised and carrying a large carbine with over sized barrel after a bit of talking she motioned the group down

Richard proceeded down the plank. He's had enough of sailing the water to last him two lifetimes and was tired of being on that boat. Once he touched foot on the plank it took alot of will power not to kiss the ground. "Alright, Captain, I suppose I owe you-"
(I don't know when Para will next post so I'll just push us ahead a little since all he needs to do is have Persephone use that key.

Ibashi stopped Richard from speaking by holding a hand up. "No you keep your Skevols. I think the journey with you all was enough of a reward." She looked at Taihaku when she said that then the rest of the group. Mostly at the neko though. "Though I will want my chain back from Persephone before you all leave." She said smiling but resting her hand on her blade.

Richard looked confused but shrugged and put the skevols in her hand anyway. "Bah you need to keep something to replace the weapons you lost to the river. Take the money." He said flashing a smile then walking onward to the piers edge calling back in his warrior's voice. "Come , my troops! Our goal awaits. We must save my sister and defeat that Vampire!" With that he started into the forest.

Corvetai grabbed Saen's hand and lead him down the pier as quickly as possible. She wanted away from the water! For the first time in her life she realized that Felarya's jungles weren't half as dangerous as the waters. At least there you could move freely and weren't reliant on a boat to protect you. "Come on Saen! Safe Harbor is our next stop then it's on to..." She swallowed loud enough for most in ear shot to hear. "...the Evernight Forest." She looked to the forest seeming to see past it. 'And likely that'll be our tomb. We couldn't even fend of two mermaids without some help what chance will we have in that place?' She though grimly. And with that she felt her happiness crushed.

Dargo followed the others but stopped to bark at Taihaku. 'Come on!' he said to her in his dog-like way wagging his tail the club nearly kneeing a sailor who was a little too fast for it. 'Adventure awaits!' He then galloped down the railing.

Atlanta looked at Persephone. "After you, 'mom'. No seriously though I do appreciate you doing this for me, Persephone." She said in jesting tone fluttering her wings excitedly and looking at the key.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:10 pm

"My coat?" Taihaku said, trying to remind Ibashi as the elf looked over to her. Indeed, her coat, slacks, and boots were all still in Ibashi's cabin - Taihaku was currently only wearing her sopping wet, white and tight muscle shirt and underpants. Despite the cold, her face was beat red, simply from the one kiss. It made Taihaku happy - made her feel appreciated. She enjoyed the feeling immensely. It was probably why instead of a long explanation, "my coat" were the only words she could force past her lips. She held the orb from Ibashi in her hands, cupped together in front of her chest.

She wished getting the fur on her ears, tail, hands, forearms, and forelegs, all wet was less irritating.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Persephone had been hesitating. It wasn't something she did often, a fact on which she would have liked to pride herself. Alas, this simple puzzle was managing to befuddle her where so many others had been easily solved.
The problem was that she didn't entirely trust Atlanta. Not yet at least - she never trusted anybody she'd just met, an attitude that came with being a capsuleer. And at present, the only thing physically preventing the fairy from shrinking and eating Persephone and her friends with abandon was that little chain.
So far the only solution she could think of was to "accidentally trip" whilst unlocking it and damage one of Atlanta's wings. It was a crude plan, and would no doubt arouse suspicion. But what else was there to do? Her mind raced. She was confident she had the resources to beat the fairy should it turn on her - but only if everything else went just splendidly and nothing happened along the lines of losing her backpack or being immobilized. Should she come up with some stern warning that could double as a threat?
A few off-the-wall ideas bubbled up after a second or two. She could take one of her grenades and try to swallow it or insert it somewhere, to use as a wildcard should she hypothetically be eaten... She could ask the group if someone else had any kind of anti-magic artifact... She could whack Atlanta on the head really hard and knock her out...
All of them were stupid. She was utterly stumped for what felt like eons, staring at the key, the lock, the dangling chain, and those glistening wings.

And then she saw one other possible future: herself grabbing one of those wings just as Atlanta tried to grow or to shrink her, and then the fairy being forced to stand down or have herself crippled anew. Yet another shoddy plan, but at least with the upside that it wouldn't come across as combative right from the start, nor reveal her insecurity. So, strategically taking up a pose that allowed her the maximum ability to dodge and counterattack, she crouched down, reached out for Atlanta's ankle, and disengaged the lock. She was then, for the second time in the last few hours, in a momentary state of tension as she awaited the next event.

Sorry for the long posts! Persephone and I have had a lot to think about xD
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Gildor watched Persephone open the lock. His hand rested on the hilt of his blade, ready to strike Atlanta if she did try something. He wasn't willing to kill the young fairy, but he would certainly wound her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:25 am

Zee had just listened. He hadn't bothered with the depth charges in the end, as in the end there had been no point of wasting them.

So after the big fight he just listened. He was too tired to think, and the argument sorted itself out anyway.

He was relieved when the ship hit land, to say the least. He moved over to wherever Mel-Li was, gave her a mock salute, turned with a smirk and wandered off down the gangplank without a word. He collapsed onto solid ground and attempted to make an soil angel, which didn't work.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Ibashi watched the passengers get off with a mixture of anexity and relief. Relief that it was over at last and anxiety that she had just delivered them to their doom. She counted and then came up short. Richard, Dargo, Saen, Gildor Treebrother, Zee, Corveta, the Fairy and.....Wait where was Taihaku?? She looked around until she saw her standing on the deck soaked. And she didn't have her coat! "Oh! Tai, I'm sorry! I forgot your coat is in my quarters. I'll go get it!" She said blushing scarlet as she chided herself. 'Fool! You forgot her coat? A fine girlfriend you'd make for her.' Later she returned with it but before putting it on she used a simple spell to try Taihaku's body. "I know the jungle would do it for your naturally but I wanted to do it. After all I ...very much ...want you to stay safe, okay?" She asked Taihaku looking into her eyes with tears. "D-don't go letting some giantess make a meal out of you, alright?" She said.

Atlanta watched the chain fall off her leg and just stared at it a long time them looked into Persephone's eyes before she threw her hands up and grabbed her in a hug and blurted out gibberish which eventually translated to: "Oh thank you, thank you, thaaaaAAAaaaAAAnnnNNNNnnnnNNNK you!" After much crying tears of joy she just stood there hugging her newest friend in the universe. "I promise I'll never let any harm come to any of you, ever, as long as I live. My word on it!" She said lettign Persephone go and flexing her wings* "Oh I can feel my magic slowly starting to return. But I think I'll stay human sized for now, okay?"

Mei-Li watched the human Zee go and though "What a pity. He'd make a great **** I'd bet. Too bad he's as good as dead." She said watching him make land angels. "Very dead. Ah well." She said turning around and flying back up on deck.

Corveta watched Taihaku and Ibashi thinking it was shame the two couldn't spend more tiem together. They'd make a lovely couple. Then she saw Zee making his land angel, or trying, and laughed openly for the first time in a while. "Umm you won't attract any women by soiling your clothes, Zee. Well not the reputable sort anyway." She laughed making sure Saen was still in sight and lookign around nervously. "Um we really need to get moving. As in chess: Stillness equals a hastened loss." She said thinking back to her days of playing chess as Negav Academy with Tair and the others. 'Oh if only they could see how far I've come." She thought in silence looking at the opposite bank.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Saen followed Corveta faithfully. "You seem very worried about this evernight forest. What sort of beasts live there?"
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 am

Gildor frowned, having heard Saen. "Nothing good my friend. When we reach it you can kiss the sweet taste of sunlight farewell and say hello to the perpetual night." He placed a friendly hand on Atlanta's shoulder. "Glad to have you on our team. We'll do our best to keep you safe." He gave the fairy a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Taihaku made sure to be as assistable to Ibashi helping her put her clothing back on as she could. She really was quite a kind captain, even if her methods could be questionable. But there was no doubt in Taihaku's mind that Ibashi always put those close to her first, which was a very good trait to have. After getting all snowsuited-up, the neko stored the orb given to her by Ibashi in one of the inside pockets, before buttoning it the rest of the way up.

Taihaku looked up into Ibashi's teary eyes, her face losing some of it's neutral coldness as an expression of pity came across it. "I can make no such promises, given the nature of our land. But rest assured that I will make the utmost effort to avoid such a fate. I wish the same for you as well." Taihaku felt it an appropriate time to give a hug to her captain, her face pressing against the elf's bosom due to the difference in heights.

Taihaku then followed her comrades down the ship's gangplank, along the way stopping to look back at Ibashi.

"If such a fate should befall me, pray that the Nature's Bitterness spell will work as well from inside the stomach of a giantess as it does from that of an arboreal frog. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Things seemed to have gone just as well as they possibly could have. Despite her trepidations, Persephone's plan to befriend the fairy had worked completely, and her group's relationship with Ibashi and her crew ended up a surprisingly good one.
As if to serve as icing on the cake, some of the others were starting to address the subject of the Evernight Forest itself - some dark part of her was excited about it, anticipating the macabre thrill of the darkness and danger it entailed. She still had plenty of adventure to look forward to, and it seemed it would only get more interesting from here out.

For the moment, she enjoyed her surprise hug. Hugs were, in her opinion, a rare and special expression of love that should be savored when received.
In response to Atlanta's decision to stay the same size - "I think everyone would prefer that, yes."

She then abruptly became aware of the fact that she and everyone else had stayed up all night. They were going to need to enjoy a healthy sleep schedule as best they could manage while they were still on the way.
"Anyone else think we should just set up camp here for a bit? We're all rather behind on sleep as it were, and Miss Toreko's ship is going to need some repairs, so if we stick together a bit longer anyone who wants to can help out."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 am

"I, for one, would be more than accepting of a plan of action thus," Taihaku blurted out, almost sounding excited at Persephone's idea. If it meant a little more time with Ibashi, she was up for it completely.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Gildor nodded. "Even an Elf needs rest every once in a while. I like your suggestion Persephone, and agree with it."
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:50 am

"It's more, 'thank whoever I didn't fall off that bloody winged-thing', but it'll work here. Call it tradition," Zee explained to Corveta, smiling up at the clouds, remembering his first bloody winged-thing ride.

He got up after the memory had finished, shaking his body rapidly to remove the dirt off his back. "I don't need sleep. I can look-out," he said simply, eyes rolling invisibly in their sockets to gauge reactions.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 pm

"Looks like we are resting then haha." Saen said adding his vote to everyone else's. "Tell me more about the evernight forest. Is it like being in a cave? What sort of beasts lurk there?"
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:23 pm

"I'd like to know, too," added Persephone, to whomever was around that might feel like sharing.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:27 am

"I've only been there once...and even then I was only in the outskirts." Gildor yawned. "The forest grows so thick that the ground is always locked in a perpetual night, but there's more too it. The night itself feels...unnatural...wrong in some places. It's hard to describe, but it's not the kind of place you would want to vacation at. Rather perfect for a undead to hide out at."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:05 pm

"According to lore I have heard, the Evernight Forest is where a certain structure is located, and located somewhere inside, there sleeps a darkness elemental sealed away by the guardians of Felarya, her power having been too great to eradicate," Taihaku added in. She had not been to the Evernight Forest herself, but she'd heard enough rumors about it.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 pm

What's up? Why is nothing happening?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:16 am

(Jedi might be taking a while to get his post together.)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Coverta hated Gildor being so blunt with Saen but the truth was he needed to realize this wasn't as simple as strolling through Felara. It was a suicide mission. She then heard Persephone's proposal to camp here. At first she was going to argue that was a bad idea, it was Felarya 101 Do-Not-Do-Ever rule #1 after all, but then she realized that Persephone was right. With them all grouped up with plenty of weapons at their backs they could hold of a single predator easily enough. After all there was always a ship they could retreat into if they got overwhelmed.

Ibashi ordered her men to set up tents and to use some of the guns from the ship to over lap in paterns for maximum effectiveness. When she was done she pried Taihaku from her breast and whispered in her ear. "Looks like I can properly give you that reward afteral, huh tiger?" She kissed Taihaku's neko ear and nibbled at it a little.

Mei-Li saw this and was jelous. For years she had been the Captain's First Mate and now sh had gone and found a literal one. She wasn't man thankfully but still she knew this ment she'd never get to fulfill her fantasy of taking Ibashi during a rainstorm and the two of them Retiring in Izatem and starting a bar. As she pondered this she heard Zee's comments about being thankfull to be alive. A wicked grin appeared on her face. "Well seeing as @#&#^ Captain has somebody #&^$'n *&^#& I may as well get lai- ah paid too. @7&*^ yeah!" She said thinking of how she coudl prospect him. She hovered there a while while she though this trough.

Richard walked back to the group then staring at Persephone a moment said. "Very well, but rest assured we can not dawdle here long. 'Felarya Devours the Careless'." He said siting down and taking off his weapons and laying them nearby before un doing his cloak's buttons and then laying it on top of them. "We rest for the night then move on to Safe harbor."

Atlanta watched the humans begin to set up camp then quietly took to the air and lit on a branch standing in the sunlight little symbols and runes started to revolve around her. "Sol Regen...Give me light and nutrients to sustain me..." She looked at the group a moment before continuing. "...So I don't get tempted by the elf..." She said concentrating and fluttering her wings every now and then.

Dargo thought the idea of resting was a great one. He had just settled down to do so when he felt that weird feeling like he was being watched. "Grrr!" He said looking around for the intruders and not finding them.

Richard noticed Dargo's reaction. "Steady boy. What do you see?" He looked around at Dargo line of sight trying to spot them but instead he momentarily saw a version of himself. A version with wings and glowing eyes. It strode towards him time seemed to be moving slowly and everything was blurry. The form inspected him a moment then looked at his companions. "You lead them to their doom, Richy. Just like you did her." The real Richard glared at the form. "What do you mean?? Who are you?? The imposter merely smirked and fade away. "I can't let you die, human. Not when I'm so very close to my goal. So I leave you with this warning. They come at night. Be prepared, young nobleman." His words echoed in Richard's mind, his words but more cruel and blunt. He growled and was reaching out to catch his double's shoulder then suddenly he was back in the forest with the others. "Wh-what sorcerer is this?" He said looking around shaken.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:24 am

Gildor's ears twitched. Thanks to his Elven hearing he had managed to somewhat hear Atlanta, at least a part about temptation and an elf. Smirking to himself he walked over to the tree. "You know, as a Ranger I fully understand the natural way of things around here. I understand that I am technically your prey, and I also understand that, as an Elf, I am a delicacy." He grinned up at her. "That having been said, if you prove yourself trustworthy to me, I see no reason why I shouldn't allow you to shrink me down to taste me. I've worked with a couple of predators before, Fairies included, so I'm pretty used to it. Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Taihaku blushed uncomfortably as Ibashi's mouth met her furry, spotted ear. It gave her goosebumps; snow leopard nekos also nibbled on each other's ears as a form of intimacy as well. Even though Taihaku had fantasized about it, she was very unsure that she was ready, though she kept it to herself.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Zee found himself a tree with a favourable viewpoint. He clumbered up its trunk with little haste, bare digits finding worthy handholds. He was almost there when Dargo's warning came out. He turned, his mood also shifting as he joined in, baring his teeth and let a growl hang in his throat.

It died down when he sensed nothing. He continued to his perch, more relaxed but no less alert. He looked over to Mei-Li, smiling at her and patting next to himself, on the branch.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Persephone had thought to pack a bedroll, but not a tent - it had been a long, long time since she'd needed one. Not counting her last wilderness trip here (for which, she just remembered, she had also managed to get away with not bringing any form of shelter), at least.
She noticed that Ibashi's apparently well-stocked ship seemed to have a more than adequate supply of tents to set up, and for a moment considered going up to her and asking if she might borrow one for a nap.
But then the author decided more fanservice was in order... Evil laugh
Another idea got into her head at that moment, though. It was a silly one, but... well, shouldn't she enjoy the rare chance when she would be safe to make silly decisions, for the sake of her mental health?
She unrolled a blanket - more of a sheet, really, the thin but insulating type designed for camping trips, on the ground in a nice sunny patch of beach. It wasn't much of a beach as far as beaches went, but it was the bank of a river and there was at least a little sand mixed in among the gravel and various littoral plants. She then proceeded to peel away the outer layers of her clothing, down to her undergarments, stack them in a pile beside her, and lie face-down on the blanket.
Since she had come to Felarya she'd always been either in a bustling city or fearful for her life, and before she'd been living in Space, so for once she had a chance to relax and see if this whole "basking in the sun" thing was all it was cracked up to be. So bask she did, and before long had fallen into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:55 am

Atlanta stopped conjuring spells for moment to stare at Gildor with a look of disbelief and awe. "R-really? You'd trust me? Even after I said you were a delicious elf?" She was confused as to how to react. Should she take him up on the offer? After all not everyday an elf let you taste him. Though she worried she may loose control and swallow the elf and lose her companion's hard earned trust. She stood there several minutes staring at Gildor. "Uhhh what if I swallowed you accidently? The others might not take it well if I digested you." She said looking sheepish but hoping the elf would assure her he'd be okay and she'd get to taste him anyway. Her wings gave little flutters of nervousness.

Ibashi saw Taihaku getting nervous. She had to admit she was a little nverous too. I mean what if Snow Leopard Nekos weren't into the same things elves were? What if Taihaku required extra pleasuring compared to a normal human? For some reason Ibashi hopped she did. She went to check on her tent's progress. "You can stay in my tent tonight, Tiger. It'll safe you soem effort putting one up and you can take a break from using up so much mana ...for spells." She said with wink turning to dismiss the men who put it up and telling them to get some rest.

Mei-Li saw Zee climb a tree. Odd behavior for a human she thought. Then she saw him motion for her to come join him and smiled coly flying over. 'Prepositioning me on my own turf? How...amusing. #&^$ing amusing.' She thought landing beside him lightly then turning to face him before saying in lovely voice. "Whadya want @^#^;ing @&*# human?"

(XD Har har, Para. I'll get you for that. Razz )

As Persephone settled down to sleep she soon found herself in the Dreamscape. At first she didn't know this. It looked like their camp site but without her friends anywhere in sight and in the ship's place was a metal vehicle twice as long and, somehow Persephone knew, a star ship rather than river barge. If she turned her head sometimes the scenes would change to someplace else such as Frost Peak, brr!, or the giant tree but oddly something stayed the same. A orb of darkness a little ways away from the camp. It didn't move or shfit but writhe in the air as if alive. When she looked at it it made her feel something close to fear but also curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next