Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan High School Silliness

Go down 
+13
ColorsStars
The Ultimate
Saen Kel
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
space_samurai
Nyaha
Myde-Mia
McKindle
Thywolf
Beefnautz
parameciumkid
Archmage_Bael
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:32 am

(@McKindle: I wasn't talking about the clothing incident, I was talking about and responding to Tarynn's head hitting the wall/windowsill/whatever. but whatever, that's old at this point.)

Bael stood there and was unsure of how to help her up. She may think she's fine, and she may indeed be fine - he didn't want to anger her in any way and there was a fine line between helping someone and annoying the hell out of them. He decided to stick his hand out for the elven girl to grasp if she wanted or needed to. Once she stood up though, he didn't start walking until she did until it looked like Tarynn was no longer dizzy. The good part was that Tarynn's head injury doesn't look that serious, the part is that she still was quite dizzy it seemed. He cocked an eyebrow as she spoke, and tried to roll with it.

"Yeah...well I was going...never mind. Cafeteria was it? I had the impression that you planned something out already." He said with a slightly shaky voice.

Mara's Bio:

Meanwhile, as Saen was in the courtyard/cafeteria area, a fairy walked in with a slender yet mature figure from the recently ended fourth period Class. Her neatly brushed long dark red hair flowed gently behind her back with each gentle stride. She went and got in line and stood there with the other kids as they all waited for their turn to get the school's food - which was surprisingly not that disgusting, and had a decent variety. For a while she just stood in line with her back turned perfectly oriented toward Saen, fiddling with her fingers while she waited for the line to move. Luckily there was an absurdly long time for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Saen's attention was drawn by someone who walked into line. He was unsure why of all people he noticed her but he did. His depression once again took a hold of him and his eyes descended back to rolling his dice once more. The dice he prayed would answer his problems for him or at least divine the best course to take now.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:58 am

Light was staring at the sky, not really focusing on anything but looking at the clouds as they slowly moved by. She slowly stretched her arms up and yawned. "Oh man... Didn't sleep at all last night because of that thing I'm doing..." She said to herself, she slowly sat up and looked at where she first came in. "I wonder if anyone has ever been in here besides me..." She grabbed her bag and placed it in between her legs, looking for something. "Since I'm alone here I could finish off my next chapter..." She said to herself while grabbing out a ruler, a sharp pencil, a piece of paper which had something half drawn on it and finally a text book. She put the paper on the text book to lean on while she continued to draw.

(It's fine Nyaha. ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Wow. Still not noticed, huh? Exilon was bewildered by this; was she that inconspicuous, even after all her hard work to stand out? Or was this fairy girl just that oblivious? Well, she didn't want to disturb her now for sure, so she just returned to writing her sheet music. She was shaken by Light's presence, though - it had not occurred to her earlier when she found this nice, quiet, hidden-away place that someone else might have already been using it. She was worried by the thought she might not be welcome, that this person would get really angry at her if she noticed her presence. These fears caused Exilon to have a shaky hand, and after but a moment, her pencil lead snapped under the stress.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:35 am

Tarynn winced at Bael's assessment of her plans. She had indeed intended to try and organise going to lunch with Bael, Nyaha and Saen; the only people she was familiar enough with to dare asking. However, rather than seeking casual chatter she was selfishly hoping in her cowardice that there was strength in numbers should Zelkova come heckle her during the lunch break. Naturally, all her plans had gone awry, as they always did.

"Ah, n-nothing official," she replied, regathering her composure. "Although I do think food is more satisfying when enjoyed with company. Shall we make our way there now, Tûrsidhion-san?"

Having spied the hand Bael proffered to her, Tarynn was tempted to pull him along by it in the style of a innocent eager school girl - however, she realised her hands were all sticky from handling her soda-soaked belongings. She clasped her hands behind her back, more in keeping with her elegant persona after all, and started to pace slowly towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Bael was assuming that Tarynn was planning on getting together with other people, not including himself - so when she responded he got a little confused because of his previous guess. He let her take the lead a bit as she walked past him, putting her hands behind her back. She seemed a real strong person, which he thought was kind of attractive. She didn't take his hand when he offered to help her up, so it must have been unneeded. He proceeded to hide his palms behind his back, and follow her out.

"Oh I see...I agree as well Tarynn-san. Food is nice when company is involved. I'd be happy to follow you." He smiled innocently and ran off with her.

Meanwhile Mara was waiting in line, slowly making her way toward the cafeteria and snack bars where she made an effort to pick out the best quality food. It was all made there, not prepackaged, plastic-wrapped, rubber textured hamburgers or anything of the sort. All the food was at least decent quality, and health standards made sure that the food wouldn't make anyone sick. Her dark red hair beautifully swayed as she walked, only very gently as she made her way through the line. Once Mara was done, she took her food and stood around to look at various groups of people she could crash and hang out with. She started walking unknowingly in the general direction of where Saen was contemplating life decisions.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:08 pm

"Huh?' Saen said surprised the girl was heading towards him. "Hello there ma'am, can i help you?" Saen asked thinking she was intending to sit with him. "My name is Saen Kel the Fifth, whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 am

Meanwhile, Tarynn found herself absolutely devoid of any small talk to make. She tried to look nonchalantly out of the window as they walked, while her mind scrambled frantically through possible conversation topics. "What do normal boys normally talk about? The weather? Homework? Teachers? Girls?? It doesn't need to be that engaging, the canteen's only a minute away after all!" Had she been paying closer attention to the courtyard outside she would've noticed a bush wobbling suspiciously as Light manoeuvered it into place.

Spluttering oddly as her mind gave up the hunt for a point of conversation, she turned her head to look to Bael and gave him what she hoped was a charming smile.

"S-so..." she began, hesitantly, "H-how do you do your... Hair?"

She seized up almost immediately once she had finished speaking - the way the question was asked it seemed to imply she thought his oddly long and highlighted hair wasn't a natural effect, which for all the physical strangeness of their school it could well have been.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Bael walked with her for what seemed like a very prolonged minute. Time went by slowly, even though not much time has passed he felt like it did. Bael looked over at her in surprise as Tarynn asked such an odd question, mindlessly putting a hand to his hair and thoughtfully replied.

"Um...how do I do my hair? I brush it for a while...easy to tangle up...I rarely ever do anything with it besides letting it hang. What about you?" He was unsure how to continue the conversation any other way as Tarynn took him completely by surprise. His face seemed to react in such a way too. He stopped in the hallway as she froze up a bit to leave them by themselves in the hallway with absolutely no one around at all.

Meanwhile at another part of school, Mara didn't even notice Saen until he spoke up, at which point she turned down to look at him and smile with a friendly gesture and greeted him back.

"Hello." Mara replied, and stood there in front of her.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:45 pm

"Wah!!" Light did an over exaggerated front roll over to the entrance then quickly getting up like nothing happened, dusting herself off, she looked at Exilon, blushing from her embarrassing reaction. "U-uhh... H-hi! I umm, never noticed you there heheh..." She said, getting herself together, she looked at her now scrunched up drawing and sighed, she took a lot of time with it too, she packed away everything then sitting down, looking at the sky again. "S-so, uh, I haven't reall, um, seen you around much before.." She looked at the ground, thinking about what should she do. "I'm, umm, Light... Y-you are?" She said, trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Exilon frowned. She hadn't meant to ruin the fairy's drawing. Stupid pencil. But it was nice that she finally noticed her. When she was asked her name, the mute neko reached a hand into her jacket's inside pocket and produced a small business card. It had a 'Hi My Name Is ______" sticker on it, and in the space was written the name "Exilon", and underneath that was written, "And I Cannot Speak".
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Saen sat there a bit confused having her just stand there. She didn't really answer most of questions and found himself getting nervous, but at least it was better than his depression. "Do you want to sit?" He didn't want to repeat his other questions but that was the only thing he could think of to say.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:42 am

Light inspected the card, then nodded after reading it. "Y-you umm... Can't speak? Wow, did something happen that stopped you from speaking?" Light curiously asked her, knowing why it was quiet when she came in now.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Exilon stared making a bunch of strange and illegible gestures as she attempted to tell the story of how she was born with no vocal chords, and her mother was like "OMG" and the doctors were like "holy cow" and her dad was like "holy crap that's hilarious" and she grew up using a violin to signal what she needed 'cuz she couldn't cry, right, and from that she started learning how to play music and how sounds worked and how to play a bunch of other instruments...
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:13 pm

"My name's Mara." The fairy replied simply, blinking a few times at his way of speech. After looking back and forth she'd sit down in front of him and chuckled a bit.

"You uh...I mean, saying "ma'am was pretty formal!" She giggled to him, not being someone who was entirely formal herself, she couldn't really relate any even if he was just sitting at the table with him.

(Is McKindle here?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:08 pm

(Yeah, last I checked. He might still be busy with stuff I guess? I haven't heard anything. O.o)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:15 am

"My parents raised me to treat ladies with the upmost respect." Saen answered. "Though...not sure how well its served me..." He remembered Tarynn and how he had messed up so bad with her.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:25 pm

(Yes, sorry for the delay - had a whole mess of other things that I had kept putting off to work on. Won't happen again!)

---------

Tarynn tried to laugh lightly and reply, but as her mind was still focused on mentally berating herself it came out oddly high-pitched.

"Oh, ah, hahah!" she squeaked, "Just the same, really. My only wish is that I could get this strand at the front to flatten down."

She swept her fingers through her hair from her forehead, momentarily subduing the ahoge only for it to bounce back up again at an even jauntier angle. Her legs finding motion again, she found it less difficult to talk to Bael now that he had already seen how awkward she could be. With nothing left to prove, it somehow became easier to relax and achieve what she was trying to do in the first place.

"Tûrsidhion-san, do you ever get the feeling that this school is somewhat... Unusual?" she asked, idly watching a harpy flutter around outside trying to steal food from other students. "Not that one could ever say what's normal in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Bael tried his best to remain emotionless and unresponsive at her awkward high pitched laughing, though somewhat wondering what in the world caused her to respond in such a sharp fashion.

He continued to walk with her towards (I cant remember I said he brought a lunch or not) wherever they would sit to eat, or possibly find the others that Tarynn wanted to eat with - or so he thought. Bael had the impression that it wasn't just him in her proposed group of friends. Though when she put her fingers through her long hair it made him tempted to do the same, and he put his hand down just as it reached the tips of his strands of hair.

"Yeah, I think so..." He said distractedly, turning his head to watch the Harpy fly around and crash into a Dridder after getting swatted by a naga. The Dridder got rather pissed off at her lunch that was now ruined. Finely made sushi flew everywhere.
---
Mara however just sat in front of Saen and nodded.

"Why, what's wrong?" She asked him, noticing how down he looked, and a slight pinkish crease around his face where his head had buried into his arms when his head was on the table.

The pretty girl before him just started digging in, and continued after she took a few bites and listened to him.

"Well, I think as long as you continue trying to be honest, then everything will work out in the end. We girls prefer honesty first and foremost." Though that may not have been particularly helpful, as quite a lot of people prefer honesty over a lie, even if the lie was meant to ease their pain.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 am

"But I have been honest!" Saen wailed, then something clicked. No he hadn't been! He lied when explaining himself in front of Smiley! He tried to say he was smart and that's when everything fell apart. Well that and several other mistakes on his part. "I...well I met miss Tarynn today, and I fell for her. I just wanted to make her happy but I kept getting her in trouble! With wicked mermaids, and teachers! I ended blowing up at a teacher for referring to her....um...rear end. I could take it now more and called him out on it. I'm not sure if Tarynn hates me for embarrassing her or if I am soon to be expelled...its all very confusing but I will never phib again!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:50 am

Exilon jumped up, hearing the clatter out in the yard. She put her sheet music book under her arm and climbed on the hidden fence gating their hiding place from the rest of the yard, and looked over it. She saw the angry dridder and the downed harpy and wondered if she might be able to do something. Without hesitation, she threw herself over the fence and ran out into the schoolyard, her blue hair, pink tail, and colourful tie all flapping in the wind as she rushed around, trying to pick up every piece of sushi for the dridder. As she darted about, she contemplated the idea of cleaning the food off with high-power soundwaves, but she wasn't sure whether or not that would obliterate the sushi, too.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:26 am

As the drama outside unfolded, Tarynn surveyed the chaos with amusement. An unfamiliar acid trip-coloured neko was busying herself with picking up all the scattered food, although whether she was trying to help or get a free lunch for herself was unclear. She looked at the naga that had successfully swiped down the harpy, now chortling merrily to herself, and felt a kindred grin grow on her own face at the sheer ridiculousness of the situation, and indeed her whole life. She turned back to Bael, and gave one of her first genuine smiles of the day.

"Still..." she said, slowly and deliberately. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Having reached the canteen doors, she tried to push them open with her shoulder - only to receive a light bruise on her arm as she failed to register the large 'Pull' signs on the door. The warm fuzzy feeling she had been enjoying just moments earlier took a hit, but not as big as the shock she got when she pulled open the door. Scanning the cafeteria/courtyard for any signs of those she was familiar with, her gaze eventually alighted on the hunched figure of Saen, sitting next and talking to an unfamiliar fairy who, even from a distance, ticked all the right boxes: immaculately silky, long hair; a body puberty had been extremely kind to; all wrapped up in a figure that exuded a genuine gentle grace.

The green-eyed monster of jealousy nipped at Tarynn's feet - she felt her blood pressure rise as she assumed the worst in Saen, conjuring up notions of his womanising ways and her own inevitable replacement. She could only stand and look at the couple, back bristling with anger, as the gears in her mind spun wildly trying to figure out what to do next.

---------

(Okay, I know Tarynn has completely the wrong idea here, but it is a scenario very typical of high school after all! Especially for one as insecure and paranoid as she is XP If anyone objects to her misunderstanding I would be happy to change the direction of my post.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:06 pm

(I for one think it's not only good and fun, but also pretty realistic, too!)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Bael cocked an eyebrow and chuckled helplessly as he saw the commotion, stopping to watch with her.

"I shouldn't be finding that funny..." he said as he looked down into Tarynn's eyes. "I wouldn't have the unusual nature of our school change either. It makes things seem...relaxing somehow."

He walked through the doors leading into the cafeteria and looked around at all the people gathered, eyeing the girls, and the girls seated with boys, eventually coming upon Saen and Mara. He couldn't help but stare at her a bit - she was pretty and he watched her talking to Saen enthusiastically.

Mara meanwhile was telling him not to worry. As long as he kept doing the right thing and being honest about it, things will turn out in the end. Though she was cursing her luck for sitting with someone who seemed to have these problems. Not that she didn't want to help, but she didn't even know Saen.

"It's all a misconception I bet! That teacher sounded mean anyway." She said.

"What does this Tarynn look like? I can go and try to clear things up too." Whether or not this was an excuse to try and find the quickest solution, or the best solution she wasn't sure herself.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:41 am

"As much as I would like you to help in that regard, I couldn't possibly let you. We were just talking about me being honest and I think it would be a good place to start is talking to her myself. Again thank you for everything Mara." He smiled to her not noticing Tarynn at all having not been paying attention to anything but the person he was talking to. He was taught to keep eye contact during a talk, not just look all about. "As for how she looks...I don't think my words could do her justice~" He looks as if swooning at the thought of her and starts describing her in detail and elegant dialogue.

(I expect Tarynn to act as much! XD kinda was counting on it ^^. and sorry about not describing her actually I just feel like I'll mess it up! XD and I don't want Saen to look like an ass because of my lack of skill! XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan High School Silliness
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next