Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:03 pm

sprix sat on her shoulder
"weeeell, i kind of just met her in the forest. hey, do you live here?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Crystal clear Laughter came from Craven: "No - I could call myself lucky if I did - but I often wander around - so..."
She thought about it: "...You can call me Kind of an Explorer, too. And sometimes I work as a Mercenary. It´s the only Thing I am really good at."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:08 pm

"aside from swordfighting, of course"
sprix dangled his legs over her shoulder
"so what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:13 pm

"Well..." Craven began and Ivy said: "She messed up her Blade. Big Time. It looks, as if she had scattered a Mountain with it. Now I am working on a Method to overhaul it. Otherwise it could break in the near Future."
The Forge Angel leaned over a bit: "And to wreck a Blade like a Steel Beam You have to be pretty strong."
Craven blushed: "Compared to most of the Guys here - I am."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:14 pm

"neat."
sprix leaped back onto the bar
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Jor smiled as Diana came back with a second load, comprised entirely of shoes. She proceeded to explain how each of them compared to the other, and Jor picked out two pairs she would like. One were of the metal plated boot variety. They made her feel comfortable, and might be useful in protecting her feet. The second were a pair of sneakers, that were colored red and white and looked like they were running shoes. Then Diana began chatting with Voltrigan and Fabienne while walking over to Jor. She explained how people could train their bodies to their pleasures, when Jor commented,though a blush spread across her face near the end "I personally like two things. Being a good fighter is one and...well...I'm sure you can guess the other." Then Diana talked about how Jor and her had the Anglerfish effect and how they could literally stuff themselves and Jor nodded. It was true, essentially anything they could fit into their mouths they could eat. She noticed Fabienne blushing at her and winked at him, trying to show off her body especially her belly to entice him. She whispered this naughty idea to Diana though loud enough that the others could hear if they listened carefully. "Master Diana, perhaps we should show these two later how this is done." She then leaned even closer, so that no one else could hear the whispered words. "I'll take Fabienne, and you can have Voltrigan. So, what do you think? I think he likes you enough to let you devour him."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Donna Diana´s silvergrey Eyes gleamed with Pleasure at this Thought: "Hm... maybe... I am much like You now? Thahahaha...! Great Idea!"
She went over to Vortrigan, saying: "How about this - Jor gets ready and we go back to Shelley, having a good Time and showing off a bit in Order to feel good about ourselves - after that we go back into my Chamber, having an even better Time, tomorrow we bring Jor´s new Clothes to her Room at Ivy´s Forgery and thennnnn..."
She looked back at Jor, now wearing Reading Glasses and swinging something like a Wand: "We will meet at the Library, where we will determine, who wants to learn how much from what! Good?"
"I like this!" Fabienne said and Donna Diana nodded enthusiastically: "Then we will do this! Actually - opening some Kind of crazy College would be Fun I think..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:00 pm

Jor prepared herself to leave, throwing on the lingerie, a red blouse, a black and white jacket with wing-slits and black pants with a tail hole in the back. She promptly appeared out of the dressing room to catch the rest of what Diana had to say. "That sounds like a good plan to me. Please take good care of me, Master Diana." Jor said, as she waited for them to head back to Shelley's bar. Honestly, she was looking forward to being taught by Diana and her body language would obviously show she was eager to learn.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:27 pm

"Come on, Pal - let´s go!" Vortrigan said and went out of the Shop with Fabienne. But he won´t forget some Details he discovered this Night. At first: Fabienne was this cute, he even managed to attract someone like Vortrigan to him.
Second: He liked some of the extraordinary Weaponry he saw in this Halls tonight.
Then there was the Fact, that this neko-like Sorceress fascinated him like Hell - only by being there. Her elegantly shaped Body, looking as if it was carved out of Rose Quartz, her deceivingly creaking Leather Outfit, these stinging silvergrey Eyes, her heavy black Hair and then these carnivory Teeth...
And at last: "Say, Jor - You like to sing... how about starting a Band, hm?"
Donna Diana looked back to him - and began to smile: "This would be Fun, haha..."
She locked up her Shop and gave Jor a big and massive black Sword: "Here, my first Weapon - it is called the Lava Blade. The more angry You are, the more it will heat up and glow. And it let You keep a cool Head, while Your Anger works for You - with Heat. Hope, You like it!"
The Bidenhander was about 180 cm long (bigger than Donna Diana herself), had a coal black Blade, that was over 7 cm broad - and looked very massive and leaved a... fireproof Impression, somehow. And fine celtic Engravings on the whole Surface made this Weapon worth some more Looks...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:50 pm

"A band? You want me as the singer?" Jor asked, pointing to herself. "I accept and I am honored that you would choose me." Then, Diana handed her something. A massive black blade which she said was her first weapon. Jor listened to her explain how it works. "Here, my first Weapon - it is called the Lava Blade. The more angry You are, the more it will heat up and glow. And it let You keep a cool Head, while Your Anger works for You - with Heat. Hope, You like it!" Jor then extended a hand to grasp the hilt. The moment after she had done so, the blade would heat up to several thousands of degrees. Not surprising really, for someone who held a demon of rage within their subconsciousness. Jor placed one crystalline hand on the blade, and fused the blade with a blade of crystal she created, thus making the weapon her own. Sheathing it, she swung it over her back. Her fingers trembled with excitement, and she launched herself at Diana, hugging her tightly. Thank you so much. I can only hope to repay this gift with a blade of mine own. I hope that you shall like the one I will make for you.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:07 pm

"Oh, You really are sweet! Just look, how lively You made this whole House! Now it´s really Fun living here - so You see, You already have given something to all of us!" Donna Diana replied - and pointed at Fabienne: "And I think no one understands this better than him!"
The former Vampiress went over to the Seal and looked into his clear, big Eyes: "Perhaps You really need the Eyes of an Artist to discover the true Self of someone - like he had discovered Yours, Jor."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Jor blushed as Diana said that she had already given something to each of them. "Well then, please accept it as a sign of our friendship." Jor glanced at Fabienne when Diana pointed to him. She listened as Diana explained. "Perhaps You really need the Eyes of an Artist to discover the true Self of someone - lik he had discovered Yours, Jor." She was confused by these words and tilted her head to the side. "What does that mean, Master Diana?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:02 am

Giving Jor a broad, cozy Smile Donna Diana said: "Oh... You remember, how... stiff You were as You approached my Home? And now look at You - so full of Life! And I think this is thanks to Fabienne, who just said, what he thought: You are no Monster - You are a Person - and a nice one, too."
Looking back to Fabienne she continued: "Well, we all didn´t think of You as someone despicable, but Fabienne is this overwhelmingly honest - he just says it right into Your Face."
Then she embraced and cuddled the young Seal: "And perhaps this is exactly what You needed - what we all needed. Look at us now - it´s one great Party House, harhar... I like that!"
"Oh, I have to say, Shelley and Ivy did do their Best, too..." Fabienne mentioned and Donna Diana nodded: "I know - my, are You a humble one - how sweet, how intriguingly sweet..."
She smiled at him and said with a pleasantly rough Voice: "No Wonder everyone here wants to devour You on the Spot - You make us all getting pretty voracious, You know? Hehe..."
Then they entered the Tavern again - with Jor in an unexpected new Form and Outfit - and a redfaced Fabienne.
"Man - look at this Redhead!"
"The little one?"
"Moron - You know exactly what I mean..."
Donna Diana smiled at Jor: "I like this black-red-white-Colourplay of Yours - combined with Your Choice of Clothes You look like someone who does cool Stunts with Bikes - this is pretty hot, hehe..."
`Well... I don´t have any Idea what `Bike´ means - but I agree with the Rest...´ Fabienne thought.

At the Bar Shelley, Ivy and Craven looked with growing Interest, that Carula was `trained´, too - she let Volg look deep into her Throat, to watch the two Tail Fins of the smoked Fishs vanishing into her Stomach - and with a Plop!-Sound his Head was stuck in her Mouth, her Uvula tickling his Nose.
"This looks odd." Bron commented and Farn smiled: "Well, we all know Carula had a big Flap, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:56 am

"Oh, I didn't even notice. But honestly, I was happy when I heard those words. I needed them, I think, to remind myself of me. Wait, that sounds silly, doesn't it?" Then Jor heard Diana comment on how Fabienne was intriguingly sweet and how that made everyone want to devour him, and Jor nodded sagely. Then, they entered the bar. Jor blushed at the hollers of the men, secretly pleased she had attracted their attention. Diana mentioned how her choice of clothes looked nice, and as if she was a biker. Jor blushed and looked down at her feet, tail swaying happily. "...I just went with the colors I liked."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 6:25 am

"Good, You did that!" Fabienne said. He actually got a Liking of Jor´s Style. This Jacket indeed did make some Shoulders - fitting for a big Woman like her. And the black Pants did make a fine Job, letting her look elegantly streamline in a Way.
And after these four a fifth Person entered this Tavern - curiously looking around with intimidating looking, green Eyes...

`Nice here.´ Priss thought, as she came in, seeing all the Guests in good Mood. Still wearing her massive military Hardshell Boots and a heavy looking Trenchcoat made out of thick black Leather, she also wore a bright yellow T-Shirt with something written on it - and a classic Stretch Jeans. Rare to see in these Lands, she also wore two Halfters with massive Guns in them and was smoking a Cigarette. Priss only liked the ones, that did smell like Pipe Tobacco - because the felianthropoid Woman had a very fine tuned Nose.

Priss:

Now that she knew, in this Land were many People, wo can happen to look even more odd than she did - she was more relaxed. At Home many Comrades, especially the human ones, were afraid of her Kin - because killing them was just too easy for her. Her elegant feline brownskinned Skull with the mahogany-coloured Mane looked around and she decided to go to the Bar. There still were empty Barstools - she could easily turn around on them if anyone was going to start something funny here. Which meant: Not ha-ha-funny.
Speaking of funny - several small Guys were on the Bar Desk - okay, she really was a Predator - she even looked like one, but even Priss had some ethic Standards - well, no one would expect this from her, seeing her for the first Time. She looked... hard. One Hand in the Pocket of her Trenchcoat, the other at her Cigarette she took a Place at the Bar.

Meanwhile Shelley was chatting with the small ones and Donna Diana was too carried away by all what happened lately - but Ivy and Craven got a Feeling, that was... like DEFCON-2. Looking at the Newcomer, Craven thought: `This one is... dangerous!´
And Ivy didn´t know what to think - except her unconscious Intellect told her: This surely was the Apex Phantasy of what military Science and Knowledge had to offer to survive on a hypermodern Battlefield. Something including State-of-the-Art-Biotechnology, reaching out almost into the Realm of Black Magic. And then the Newcomer asked with a surprisingly calm and warm, rough Voice: "Good Evening. Can I get a big Mug of brown Ale?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:27 am

"Hehe" Jor laughed and scratched her head embarassedly. Then she noticed the newcomer's presence with her predator sense. She turned to face an individual with striking green eyes. She recognized a fellow warrior. Her tail however had a mind of it's own. The crystal spade tipped demoness tail would snake around and wrap around the ankle of the newcomer as she sat down. Jor would blush and apologize, saying "Sorry, I'm new to this demoness form. What's your name, stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:44 am

"Priss." she answered, looking at Jor. With growing Interest, it seemed: "You seem to be a nice one. Looking around... You all seem to get along quite well, right? This is very relaxing."
And as Priss decided to relax herself a bit too - Donna Diana got aware of her - and her World of Thoughts - her own `Psychoverse´, so to say. The Sorceress looked at this truly carnivorous Woman - seeing, she not only was a very powerful and fast Creature - but also highly trained and educated - in many Terms. So she asked her: "I hope You want to stay here for a While?"
"Depends on what this will cost..." Priss released some Smoke Rings.
Donna Diana smiled: "Well - let´s make a Deal then. Train her in the Way You move - and You can stay for free."
Priss looked at the Sorceress - who pointed at Jor. And then she was `ambushed´ by Shelley, who gave her the Mug with brown Ale, leaned over the Bar Desk - and kissed Priss on her Nose: "Mheheee... Your Nose is totally cute!"
Now pretty disorientated Priss looked at this strange, whitehaired Girl, touching her own Nose with a surprisingly vulnerable Look in her Eyes: "You... think? Really?"
"Theheee, yes - I think, I like You. Don´t know You yet - but that can be changed instantly!" Shelley nodded and Donna Diana asked - with a knowing Smile: "Now say - do we have a Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:10 am

"Nice to meet you, Priss. My name is Jor." She responded as the girl introduced herself. Then Priss commented on the relaxed atmosphere, and Jor nodded. "Well, I can't say if this is how it usually is, but everyone that I've met so far seems quite nice." Suddenly, Diana broke into the conversation and Jor quieted down to listen to what she had to say. To her surprise, Diana struck a deal with Priss. From what Jor gathered, it seemed that Priss was also to be her teacher. "Priss-sama" She whispered, trying it out. She smiled wide and hoped that she would accept. Suddenly, Priss was ambushed by Shelley who gave her a mug of ale and kissed her nose. Jor burst out laughing as Shelley said ""Theheee, yes - I think, I like You. Don´t know You yet - but that can be changed instantly!" Amidst the laughter, she managed to get out. "That's Shelley, for you." She waited for Priss to decide almost impatiently, her tail beating a rhythm on the floor and scouring grooves into it.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:34 am

sprix made his way back into the rafters
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Curious as ever Priss looked after the small Neera - as Shelley `attacked´ again: This Time she tickled Priss under her Chin as she looked up - and did make her purr like Heck.
"Ohh - she´s so sweet - can we keep her?" Shelley asked and Donna Diana became big Eyes, her Smile grew - and she almost bursted of Laughter.
Then Priss realized what was going on - and she blushed. She looked at Donna Diana, saying: "Okay, very funny. Say, why do You think I `move´ different from others?"
"Because You do." Donna Diana answered. She continued: "I bet You can run with high Speed over the Roofs of this Castle - even over the Roofs of a whole District in Negav without getting tired, right?"
"I can." Priss nodded - and Donna Diana smiled.
"She can do this, too - but she don´t know this yet. So You have to tell her that - and to show her." she replied - and Priss looked at Jor, measuring her Body, estimating her Efficiency and her Muscle Mass. Then the feline Woman nodded at the Sorceress: "Should be no big Deal. You are right - she can do this."
Priss looked at Jor again and said: "Okay - we will do this. You will learn how to outrun Assassins on the Roofs - even if they are Neko-Assassins. You are big enough, strong enough and Your Limbs are long enough. We will give the native Nekos a Show they wil never forget, I swear..."
"Oh, this is perfect - like there really is a Masterplan at Work - but this Time it´s mine, haha..." Donna Diana said, obviously pleased.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Jor laughed even harder as Priss began to purr. She stuck a finger in her mouth and bit down to stop herself from laughing, her teeth clacking on her crystal skin. Tilting her head curiously as Priss examined her, she waited. Then Priss said yes, and Jor smiled wide. "Yes, ma'am. Please take good care of me." Jor'a ears perked up at the statement Diana-sama made about her master plan, but her attention was focused entirely on Priss, staring her straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Then Priss did something unexpected - she leaned heavily at Jor and said: "You really get along well here. I want this, too."
Nudging her Head at Jor´s Neck, Priss began to purr again, releasing a deep vibrating Infrasound. Then she looked at Fabienne - and the young Seal was a little afraid of this charismatic Predator Being, watching him through her green Eyes with these elegantly swung Brows, her heavy Eyelids, which made her look tired and disinterested at the same Time. But her now focussing, stinging oval Pupils did tell another Story - she observed him. Hard.
"Who is this? He smells like Ocean - I like this." Priss whispered to Jor, while leaning onto her.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:01 pm

As Jor was sitting down, their heads were level and so it took her entirely by surprise as Priss nudged her head into her neck and began to purr. The vibrations reverberated through Jor's body and she shivered delightfully. With trembling hands, she embraced Priss cradling her close and whispering into her ear. "I'm sure there is a place for you here. I wouldn't mind sharing mine with you." Her words were layered with innocent affection and admiration and also seductive lust. Jor let Priss lean into her as she glanced over to Fabienne. Jor's tail shot out and latched around Fabienne's wrists pulling him in-between them. "This cutie is Fabienne. He's simply too cute for his own good." Looking down at Fabienne, she teased "Aren't you lucky? Stuck between two sexy preds who have taken a liking to you."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:14 pm

Priss looked at him - and her Expression totally softened: "You... are so adorable!"
Stuck between Jor and Priss Fabienne looked a little unsure - and covered by the long Trenchcoat of Priss, no one could see a Thing - and some Men at the Tables began wildcatting what exactly was happening there at the Bar. Whatever it was - they seemed to be sure this little blonde Shrimp surely was one lucky Bastard. So Fabienne was standing between the two Barstools of Priss and Jor, reaching perhaps to their Sternum, cuddled between their Chests and trapped between their Legs. And Fabienne had to admit - seeing this all - and regarding his Admiration for Women with long Legs wearing tight Pants, he again was on the best Way to collapse. So Priss asked him concerned: "Hey - You okay? You look a little pale..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:38 pm

"Isn't he, though? You're also adorable, though." Jor said, looking into Priss' intense, green eyes. They were eyes that you'd get lost in, and Jor found herself drawn to them. This was the same reaction she had felt with Fabienne and now that she was a succubus, the feeling was only more intense. She needed the two of them now. Her tail curled possessively around their ankles, and she tried to tell them what she felt. "Uh...Both of you, please listen. I... feel something when I'm around you. I think... I think... Ah, screw it." She gave them both a kiss on the lips. Her crystalline skin hardened, expecting her to be shoved away, even attacked. Silently, she begged. Please let them feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 15 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next