Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?

Go down 
+21
Warrior3000
Claire
Sciran
rcs619
melancholy-melody13
GREGOLE
Raveolution
The Rev
gwadahunter2222
Mickilla
Ewin
Karbo
Daimo
Googlememan
dlausactor6373
Zoekin
Silent_eric
Haar
Shady Knight
Pendragon
servomoore
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:15 pm

A lion is not a monster. Neither is a cobra. Yet both are terrifying, dangerous creatures.
I know this. Wiktionary does not.

That makes me BETTER than wiktionary.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:28 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
A lion is not a monster. Neither is a cobra. Yet both are terrifying, dangerous creatures.
I know this. Wiktionary does not.

That makes me BETTER than wiktionary.
You amuse me. I can't wait until gwadahunter2222 reads this. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:50 pm

Quote :
Speaking of Ryla, I came up with my main
antagonist. I tried really hard to have him be 100% bad to the bone, so
much he puts Krista to shame. He actually finds Ryla quite entertaining
(he causes well-planed full-scale attacks on Felarya for pure
entertainement, because he's bored) and he already prepared in the
events of an encounter. One thing to know about him, he is not one to
mess with, even Crisis is no match for him. He plans to use her to
cause senseless destruction to get out of his boredom.

I don't recall agreeing to this.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:55 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :
Speaking of Ryla, I came up with my main
antagonist. I tried really hard to have him be 100% bad to the bone, so
much he puts Krista to shame. He actually finds Ryla quite entertaining
(he causes well-planed full-scale attacks on Felarya for pure
entertainement, because he's bored) and he already prepared in the
events of an encounter. One thing to know about him, he is not one to
mess with, even Crisis is no match for him. He plans to use her to
cause senseless destruction to get out of his boredom.

I don't recall agreeing to this.
It's only a wild thought of mine. I can still find a suitable replacement, and I had no idea in which storyarc this would take place yet.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:09 pm

sobsob

What I meant was Crisis has no evil in her. She is only doing what comes naturally to an adult naga. She's no different from the croc that snatches your dog or the python that swallows your cat. She has no malicious intent in what she does.

Anyway-I still think she's adorable.

Katrika-"Nuff zed!"
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:10 pm

What truly is a monster?

In the end, you can't classify ANYTHING under this category. We eventually know what it is, and thus the term is invalidated.

Really, it's only a temporary term.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Zoekin wrote:
sobsob

What I meant was Crisis has no evil in her. She is only doing what comes naturally to an adult naga. She's no different from the croc that snatches your dog or the python that swallows your cat. She has no malicious intent in what she does.

Katrika-"Nuff zed!"

Crisis is not a monster, she is just following her nature Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Crisis isn't a monster, shes far too lovely to be classed as that. I would have put her in the 'Goddess category' personally.
Also Cobras (Or any snake) is neither terrifying or dangerous if you know how to keep them. I've always thought of them as one of the best pets. Some of you just happen to be lucky enough to have 60ft+ versions of them Laughing
With boobs
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:58 pm

Quote :
I wonder if the neko or the half-breed human/neko *looks Selena* will react if they some mice people Very Happy

Selena: Don't look at me. I don't know what a mice person is. Honest!
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:59 pm

Ewin wrote:
Crisis isn't a monster, shes far too lovely to be classed as that. I would have put her in the 'Goddess category' personally.
Also Cobras (Or any snake) is neither terrifying or dangerous if you know how to keep them. I've always thought of them as one of the best pets. Some of you just happen to be lucky enough to have 60ft+ versions of them Laughing
With boobs

I still think shes technically a monster (giant + man eating = monster, check my math though Im tryin to be a Veterinarian not a mathematician Smile ) but yeah I agree, boobs make stuff better Wink If you could avoid getting eaten, she would be an awesome friend though.
Back to top Go down
Sciran
Helpless prey
Sciran

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:23 pm

Only read pages 1&6 so I hope i didn't miss much.
Some people like steak, some people like veal Evil laugh

Something I would consider too far would be eating someone who would suffer significantly more then usual by being eaten. Example, say someone had a strong automatic regeneration power. For the victim it would be a few days of torture until they starved/dehydrated. But from a preds point of view it would be a sweet deal,having the "squirming" feeling they love for a few days, maybe even being partially fed.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:43 pm

lol and don't forget the poor dridder's who are killed on sight by nagas. sobsob

Dridders eat Naga's and other predators in Felarya but they are labeled evil by Nagas and other races, because of their feeding habits. Where everything else doesn't have a problem eating humans.

I spoke to Claire about the subject and she hates it when preds play with their food, more so with humans. Thats why she has no remorse and enjoys hearing a fairy/naga screaming in pain and begging for mercy.

As much as she hates Nagas, she will spare baby Naga's. She finds it dishonorable eating anything u can pick up with ur hand and cant fight for itself, she doesn't want to stoop down to everyone else's level.
_______

i honestly think Dridders are labeled the worse then any other race in Felarya, and prob have it worse then humans. Its a very lonely life.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:51 pm

Claire wrote:
lol and don't forget the poor dridder's who are killed on sight by nagas. sobsob

Dridders eat Naga's and other predators in Felarya but they are labeled evil by Nagas and other races, because of their feeding habits. Where everything else doesn't have a problem eating humans.

I spoke to Claire about the subject and she hates it when preds play with their food, more so with humans. Thats why she has no remorse and enjoys hearing a fairy/naga screaming in pain and begging for mercy.

As much as she hates Nagas, she will spare baby Naga's. She finds it dishonorable eating anything u can pick up with ur hand and cant fight for itself, she doesn't want to stoop down to everyone else's level.
_______

i honestly think Dridders are labeled the worse then any other race in Felarya, and prob have it worse then humans. Its a very lonely life.
Here's something that Claire might not like: my little Dridder Misty is being raised by nagas. Her parents died in a typhoon, so Crisis is raising her to hunt on her own. Little Misty is absolutely adorable, so you wouldn't be cold to orphan her, again. Also, she is a Regis Dridder, which means skills with silk is her speciality, but she's just three years old in human years so no worry of her causing harm. Unless you really mean it.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Claire wrote:

_______

Here's something that Claire might not like: my little Dridder Misty is being raised by nagas. Her parents died in a typhoon, so Crisis is raising her to hunt on her own. Little Misty is absolutely adorable, so you wouldn't be cold to orphan her, again. Also, she is a Regis Dridder, which means skills with silk is her speciality, but she's just three years old in human years so no worry of her causing harm. Unless you really mean it.

I wish Claire had the same opportunity, when she was little a Naga tried to kill her, which really messed her up. I wounder what would happen if the Didder queen was raised by Nagas instead. That would be pretty interisting. Claire would prob be a little jealousis of misty. All of Claires friends are dead. sobsob
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:07 pm

Misty loves making friends. Her hugging has been nicknamed the Ultimate Submission Technique. Seriously, it's impossible not wanting to hug when she does that. She's actually too innocent to be scared of nagas. Also, most Regis Dridders are introverted and avoid other predators, fearing they (the dridders) may cause another war. If I could draw her, and make it to the scanner in my college, I could show you how cute she is.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:51 pm

To reiterate, Crisis IS a monster.
Why? Because I said so. And I've already proven that my vast knowledge is superior to Wiktionary's, thusly I am right.

Quote :

Dridders
eat Naga's and other predators in Felarya but they are labeled evil by
Nagas and other races, because of their feeding habits. Where
everything else doesn't have a problem eating humans.

I spoke
to Claire about the subject and she hates it when preds play with their
food, more so with humans. Thats why she has no remorse and enjoys
hearing a fairy/naga screaming in pain and begging for mercy.

As
much as she hates Nagas, she will spare baby Naga's. She finds it
dishonorable eating anything u can pick up with ur hand and cant fight
for itself, she doesn't want to stoop down to everyone else's level.
_______

i
honestly think Dridders are labeled the worse then any other race in
Felarya, and prob have it worse then humans. Its a very lonely life.

I think it goes without saying that I'm REALLY looking forward to this story.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:35 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Zoekin wrote:
sobsob

Katrika-"Nuff zed!"

Crisis is not a monster, she is just following her nature Very Happy
Alternative view:

She's a monster, alright.

And humans are monsters to those that they farm and eat.

</relativism>
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:19 pm

Eating a child!!!??? *GASP* Shocked thats just cruel and makes me have a hatred for crisis.However the "Good" (define good in felarya) nagas that spare children (I.e Ryla) are okay in my book and as a humble prey item i would be honored to be eaten by one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:29 pm

Raveolution wrote:

Alternative view:

She's a monster, alright.

And humans are monsters to those that they farm and eat.

</relativism>

That's kinda the relative view I share.

I believe that if Crisis was a monster, she wouldn't be nice to any creature, even fellow nagas. She would also try and kill humans, just for a sick pleasure. But she only eats them because she has no other food source, and she doesn't enjoy their pain, because she doesn't think they feel pain.

Now a Tonorian. That's a monster. A creature wanting to killl anything that trespasses, regarding of whether or not it benefits them. Or a human that hunts fairies, skins them alive and rips off their wings just for a profit. That also is a monster.

Crisis doesn't needlessly murder humans. It's just her bout for survival.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:37 pm

Pendragon wrote:
She would also try and kill humans, just for a sick pleasure. But she only eats them because she has no other food source, and she doesn't enjoy their pain, because she doesn't think they feel pain.
There's a story where she convinces another Naga to stop eating fruits and eat humans because of how TASTY AND FUN it is to eat humans. Yeah, a real neccessity.

wrote:
Or a human that hunts fairies, skins them alive and rips off their wings just for a profit. That also is a monster.
Agreed, though I know of no Faerie Hunters that skin the faeries.

wrote:
Crisis doesn't needlessly murder humans. It's just her bout for survival.
And occassionally because it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:15 pm

I don't think you can label Criss as "Cruel".

As I see it cruelty is the fact to enjoy the suffering of others just for the sake of making them suffer, dominating them, stroking your ego etc.. . Crisis is NOT like that.

To better understand her point of view, imagine that humans and nekos are like little talking candies ( or gummy bears ) to her by default.
Now she lives in a world where most other creatures eats these delicious candies as well, a world where humans are not "god's creature", and she was used to do so since a kid ( being fed shrunken humans by fairies )
Add to that that, because of the way she was raised by fairies in a fairy pack, she has a lot of fairy logic in her rather than human or even naga logic. In a sense other nagas, like Vivian are more "human" than her.

One interesting point to note about that is that Crisis really attached herself to Anna and is fascinated by her partly because Anna provides her a more human aspect that Crisis probably missed in her childhood.

I more and more feel a big update in the wiki and several comics are in order to get my point across...

Malahite wrote:
There's a story where she convinces another Naga to stop eating fruits and eat humans because of how TASTY AND FUN it is to eat humans. Yeah, a real neccessity.

Sure there is a lot of stories with Crisis in. There is even some that depict her as a sadistic and dominating bitch... That don't necessarily makes her this way Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:23 pm

Karbo wrote:

Sure there is a lot of stories with Crisis in. There is even some that depict her as a sadistic and dominating bitch... That don't necessarily makes her this way Rolling Eyes
Fair enough.

Ever think of imposing a Canon policy?
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Monster is a relative term: We call a man-eating naga a monster, but a nagas would call a man that kills nagas for revenge a monster. (I think)

We humans kill and eat cows, chicken and lots of other animals. We do this on a large scale. Are we monsters?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Quote :

Now a Tonorian. That's a monster. A creature
wanting to killl anything that trespasses, regarding of whether or not
it benefits them.

When has a tonorion ever done something like that? It's an animal predator. It IS a monster, but only because it hasn't yet been classified.

Quote :
Or a human that hunts fairies, skins them alive and rips off their wings just for a profit. That also is a monster.

No, that's a human. Homo sapian. Primate, mammal, vertibrate, kingdom animalia.

I referred to Crisis as a monster because it suits one of the technical and in my opinion best defnitions of the word.

Quote :
Sure there is a lot of stories with Crisis in. There is even some that
depict her as a sadistic and dominating bitch... That don't necessarily
makes her this way Rolling Eyes

At least it's not as bad as public reception of Lea, right?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:09 pm

GREGOLE wrote:

At least it's not as bad as public reception of Lea, right?

public reception ? I don't understand ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?   How Far Is Too Far For Crisis? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Far Is Too Far For Crisis?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next