Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 7:53 am

"This easily could be arranged!" Carula growled - and the huge, massive 10"-Barrel of a .500Magnum-Revolver was taking out the Sunlight over his tiny Head, as Calin interrupted: "Uhhm... but when he is dead, he can´t answer anymore, right?"
"Did You not hear this Chickenshit?" Carula asked her Sister in all but a good Mood. Her `Team Leader´ obviously turned out to be as helpful as a second Ass - and the only Things she could count on now was Volg, her Sister, who tended to be way too kind - and this 2-Kilo-Steelthing in her Hand.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:02 am

Sprix decided that he'd need to see her sooner rather than later, so he focused for a moment, and suddenly, the potion took effect.
"Thanks for eating me, but I have to go. Maybe I'll see you guys later?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:04 am

((Hey anyone want to play Katie? She is the Neko boss incharge of operations and has hot pink fur and is beautiful.))

Trader 1: Yep. and i'm suprised you havent tried to eat me yet. Isn't that what you stupid faries do?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:11 am

Carula got a big Eye - then she laughed: "THAHAHAHA! This is the second one! He must be as stupid as Tyler!"
Calin looked at her Sister, as Carula raised a Finger: "At first - I am no Fairy, I am an Abkhani Warrior. I have no Wings - therefore I have a Brain. And as You can see..." she proudly presented her Muscles and posed around a bit: "...I also have BRAWN."
Calin began to smile - but this vanished as soon as Carula mentioned with a cold Stare: "And I can use this to open Your Mouth quite wide, just You wait... because broken Limbs do hurt a Lot. So You see - I really don´t have to kill You... yet."

Selena looked at Sprix, saying: "Uhhm... okay - well... See You soon, I hope..."
Then she looked at her Tummy: "What´s with You, Pearl?"
"...ooh... can I stay a bit longer?"
"Sure - why not?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:16 am

Kaheti sighed as she sat down on a rock resting against a tree nearby. Well, at least they had a lead. The second trader had fled in the direction of Negav. She glared in that direction trying to find the trader's soul again but the Isolon Eye stopped her attempts dead cold. She placed her hand on the tree, and siphoned its life energy as some branches withered, restoring her own state. Getting up, she moved to the group. Squatting down to get a better look at the trader, she observed him.

She'd glance up at Carula who had her gun pointed at their captive, threatening to do as he wished. So, he won't tell us anything, hmm? Somehow, I doubt that. "You know. it's not good to rile her up, little guy. She gets hungry when she's angry, and she'll start craving some hamburgers. What's a girl to do? She's got to feed her friend. And the first step in making a hamburger..." Here, Kaheti's boot slams down millimeters from their captive, nearly crushing him into paste. "...is to tenderize the meat."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:18 am

"Alright, bye!"
Sprix darted out of the room, and made his way upstairs, looking for Donna's tower.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:21 am

Somehow Carula began to like this Girl. With someone like her she could work. So she let her do some Work at the small Guy and said: "Watch over them, Calin. I go look for some Tracks. If You are in a Hurry, You sure leave some Marks to follow..."
"Okay!" Calin smiled - and looked at Kaheti: "Don´t we need some Buns for Hamburgers?"

So Sprix went up to the Tower - which would take some Time. As he could see the Halls and Stairways now were pretty crowded.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:26 am

Sprix made his way to the staircase, dodging enormous feet as he ran. Eventually, he made it. Making his way up the steps, sprix once again ascended Donna's tower.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:37 am

Kaheti slapped a hand to her forehead, as Calin reminded her that they need buns for a hamburger. "I nearly forgot! Good call, Calin. Do you mind checking our rations? I'm sure there were some materials for a sandwich in there. Make it how Carula likes it, ok?" She turned to the trader. "Still not gonna talk?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:42 am

If i talk, my boss will kill me. And if i don't you guys will. So why bother?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:48 am

"Okay!" Calin jumped on her Feet and went to her Stuff. Looking what they have with them...

Meanwhile Sprix had to realize - no Donna Diana in the Tower. Maybe she was in her Basilica - now that the College was opening soon, she had something to do there?
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:51 am

Sprix searched for the basilica, and eventually found it.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:55 am

Just at this Moment a lively Bunch of Girls left the Room - leaving Donna Diana alone with Jor, Priss and a ravenous and dark looking Girl, wearing rugged but fitting tight Clothes. And Rivets - and Chains. Really dark Stuff. Her long, dark red Hair showed an orange Strand - and her Face had something similar to that of Donna Diana... Somehow...
"So You `Shazir´ like the Night, hm? Believe me - I can understand this very well!" Donna Diana smiled at her.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:57 am

If I talk, will you still kill me?
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:59 am

Sprix walked over to Donna, making sure to investigate the shady girl after he was done. Sprix tried to get donna's attention from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:07 am

So Donna Diana went back to her Desk - and saw Sprix: "Ho, my little Gentleman! I hope You´re doing fine? You look a bit... wet!"
This shady Girl looked at him - and got big Eyes. Obviously this was the first Time for her seeing someone as small as Sprix and Priss looked at him, too: "Woo - he sure makes his Way in these Halls!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:08 am

Kaheti was not one to lie, no matter the circumstances, at least...not in conversation. "If you talk, I'll judge you based on how black your soul is. Whether you live or die, depends on that." Though, she spied a peek and noticed his soul was stained black from his evil deeds. He was most likely going to end up as the meat in Carula's sandwich. Still, he doesn't have to know that.

Last edited by Jormungdang on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:13 am

Meanwhile Calin came back - she simply brought the Bag with her: "So - now it can go on, hehe!"
A weird Mind, Kaheti had to think. There were two Possibilities - No.:01 - Calin really didn´t know, what was going to happen, and No.:02 - she really didn´t give a Damn about someone like him.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:22 am

"Hi donna! I was wondering if I could speak with you in private. I have a favor to ask you."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:32 am

The former Vampiress began to smile: "Harhar... of Course You can."
She then asked the others around: "As You can see, I´m... occupied. Are there any Questions?"
The dark Girl shook her Head - this was just too weird.
Priss looked at Jor: "Uhhm... no - I think."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:32 am

Privately, to Calin, Kaheti whispered. "Keep making the sandwich. I don't think this guy is fit for anything but Carula's food now. His soul's been stained pitch black."

Then, she turned to the trader. "Well, if you're going to take me up on my offer, now would be the time. Choose. Will you talk or not?"

Jor raised her hand. "Just one. When shall you start teaching me about these powers of Darkness? So, I know when to expect it, Mistress Diana."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:39 am

Our boss is Katie. Shes a Neko with pink fur. She runs her trade out of the Neko's tail. All the tinys are there. They will either end up as her food, or sold off to be slaves and/or food. Now thats all I know. I'm just a grunt worker, ya know? So can I go now?
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:56 am

Kaheti took note of the important words that the trader dropped, repeating them in her mind so she would remember them. Katie...Neko...Neko's tail...trade. "Hold it a moment. I said I would judge you and that would determine your fate. I never said I would let you go just like that." Kaheti replied, in answer to the man's question of whether he could go or not. This time she fully slipped into the ether, eyes glowing violet as she glared at their captive. Indeed, she saw his soul, covered in a sort of pitch black ink, the corruption of evil, which left only a tiny portion untouched. Shaking her head, almost in sorrow, she passed him to Calin, and as soon as she had made him part of Carula's food, would take the sandwich to Carula and present it to her with a grin. "I thought you'd be hungry."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:00 am

"Well... Classes start tomorrow at 0900." Donna Diana said. So I think we can do this then, ist this good for You?" she asked Jor, tilting her Head.
`She really is interested - good! This will be Fun!´ she thought.

Calin looked at Kaheti with a plain Face - Realizing, even in the `bigger World´ there are many Things she didn´t like - and she can´t do something about. But at least... well, this really didn´t matter. Carula however was thankful, after returning: "I knew it - it´s easy to follow... I already have found some Path."
Then she began to shove in the Food, mentioning: "Pretty good! And I don´t say this, because I could eat a Horse right now..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:01 am

"alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 11 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next