Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:16 am

"So You see - they love me this much for not leaving me alone, hehe..." Donna Diana whispered to Sprix, continuing: "But I must say - You are able to make me a bit curious!"
Okay - I am out." the dark Girl said and Priss followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:19 am

"donna, you know about imbuing, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:21 am

"Of Course I do! Just who the Hell do You think I am?" she stood up, looking down at Sprix. She then smiled at him, making a wide Geisture: "You already are in one of the vastest arcane Constructs in this Area. What do You think?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:46 am

Kaheti glanced towards Calin, before launching into a hug. "What's wrong?" She asked as Calin stared at her plaintively. Kaheti wondered if now the girl disliked her, and a sad look crossed her face. "Do you not like me now? For doing that." She was surprised to find that hurt. For the first time, the thought of whether or not someone dislike her hurt, and sharply, as it had come from one of her few friends.

Kaheti would turn to Carula, who was happily scarfing down her food, and the judged trader within. Patting Carula's muscled stomach, she smiled. "So, revenge tastes good then." Taking Carula's and Calin's hands, she said. 'Well, come on then, we've got a trail to follow. Partners."

(Unless i'm misunderstanding something and it's Kaheti who didn't like certain things but couldn't do anything about them.)
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:45 am

So Carula showed them the Path she found. At first it was right through the Bushes, but after several Minutes there really was a Path anyone could see and follow. Calin said; "I just have realized, in this World there are many Things, I don´t understand. But I am sure, even if I would, I would not like them. And I also realized: This World doesn´t exist for the Purpose of making me happy."
Carula looked back to Calin and frowned: "Anything I should know?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:55 am

"alright, just checking. could you imbue me with an anti-digestion potion?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:04 pm

"Clever!" she smiled.
"For someone with Your Likings this is essential! And I know..." she whispered: "...that this isn´t something everyone should know, right? Hehe..."
Donna Diana kneeled deeper down and looked at Sprix´ Face. She loved doing this. Then she tipped on his Nose with her Finger, whispering: "DVRANDAL ETERNIS EST."
Then she leaned back: "Done - as long as a living Spirit is inside Your Body, nothing chemical can do You any Harm. Hehe, You can drown - but You will remain intact..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:59 pm

*the guy struggles in Carula's gut. not wanting to go down easy! You can hear him begging and wanting to be let out!*

Elsewhere the cart arrives at the Neko's tail and the tinys are unloaded.

Grunt worker 2: We found these tinys, but had some trouble. Looks like someone was against the trade.
Katie: Well, looks like they will need to be dealt with! Haha! Bring them in! My Neko dancers can always use more snacks! *Katie then puts a strange looking gun in her pocket* Now then... *She looks over the tubes, stoping at the one that has me and Nimble* My my! *She licks her lips* You two look delicious! I think I'll have you for lunch! *She then grabs the tube and takes it to her room*
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 1:29 pm

Kaheti glances confused at Calin. "What do you mean about certain things you don't understand and even if you would, you wouldn't like them?" And then, she sees Carula glance back sharply and ask if there was anything she should know. Kaheti wonders if she is now disliked by Calin and panics at this, wondering what to do frantically. She then hears the traders voice from Carula's gut, as she digests him and the sandwich. Kaheti's mouth curls into a small smirk at how the tables flipped for the trader. He is now receiving equal punishment, turning into nothing but a meal, much like those poor folk he had sold.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Carula felt something, that struggled on it´s Way down into her Stomach - and then she understood. Calin was indeed very kind. But Carula replied: "Well - remember the Time before the Black Manor. WE and the ones even smaller than us were the Hunted. Perhaps we will meet someone, we already know from these `old Times´. Think of it as... `Payback Time´."
Then she began to smile pretty dark: "And make sure, You will be... hungry."
Kaheti and the weasel-like Girls went on.
Weasels... are no Fun.
Every Hunter can tell You that.
And these two... were big.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 1:48 pm

Katie: Well A Female Neera and a male Human! Interesting! You two can have a nice little date in my stomach as you digest! How Does that sound?

Tyler: BAD! Very bad! Let us go!
Katie: Oh I will.
Nimble: Thank goodness!
Katie: Yes, I'll let you go, into my stomach!
TYler: No! *Thinking: I hope the others find us soon!*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 1:54 pm

"Man, this sucks. Never thought a Guy with a friggin´ Cart can go this far in such a short Time!" Carula grumbled. She looked at Calin: "You... will stay outside - You have this... Long-Range-Thing!"
"You mean this?" Calin looked at her TUNGUSKA-Rifle and Carula nodded: "Yeah - so You can take out anyone who wants to flee. These Guys sure have Customers - and I give a Damn about them."
Calin´s Expression got serious: "Good - I will do so!"
`Finally she got it.´ Carula thought.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 2:24 pm

Thinking: I hope they get here soon, or we will be food!

*Katie drools on us* So will you two tasties go willingly?

Us: NO!

Katie: Thats what I thaught.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 2:26 pm

(Well - now I wait for Jor. Smile )
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 2:31 pm

(Yeah. Also I'm going to have this progress at a somewhat realistic speed, so I reccomend coming to save me before I end up as Kitty litter!)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 2:32 pm

"It's a headache alright." Kaheti replied, as Carula commented on how much their situation sucked. Then she groaned as she realized just how much it sucked. "F***, they're operating out of Negav, aren't they? Damn. That means, we should probably do this without getting noticed. I guess, we'll carry off those we'll punish later in 'Payback Time.'" She lent out two jars to Carula and Calin, poking holes in the caps.

just then they were reaching the city outskirts. "Ok, now the task is looking for a building called the Neko's tail. That's where they're supposed to do business." Kaheti said, grimacing at the word business.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 2:41 pm

"Sounds like Sort of a Tavern." Carula mentioned - and swallowed some Air, so that the Guy deep down in her could have `some more Fun´ he so apparently loved - from the other Side, of Course. Then she tought of it: "I don´t think this Tavern will be directly in Negav - in there they have... `other Ways´ to satisfy their delightful Desires. As far as I know - the more rich You are, the more... strange can Your Fantasies be. And these Guys would not have to go outside to hunt... In Negav there are already countless Tinies..."
Following the Path Carula showed forward: "I think, this Flophouse is in the Motamos, where Restrictions are very lax..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:19 pm

Katie: Lets play a little game. *Locks the steel door leaving no way to escape, as the stone room had no windows*You two run around like the little mice you are, and I'll be the big, bad kitty comging to eat ya! *She then tips the jar over.* Ill give you a head start.

*Tyler and Nimble begin looking for a place to hide, but the room was pretty empty except for the bed and toilet/litterbox*

((I hope you all dont mind me writing script style, but it is the best way for me to do multi characters. I've actually never done that before))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:27 pm

(Haha, I do it all the Time - in Novel-Style. It´s not that difficult, if even I can do this. Oh yes - would be helpful, when You tell us, when we finally see this House.)

Calin still was silent. Much to think about... so behaving like a Soldier is good. Doing what she was told to do... and thinking. Okay, Carula was a Soldier as long as Calin could remember. So... Soldiers fight and kill. So... If their Opponents are killed by Weapons or by... Digestion should not matter, right?

She could swear, there were still Movements in Carula´s Belly...
Hm... was there not something about Souls and Stuff... ?
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:33 pm

*Shortly after entering the city, you see a large Neon sign that read " The Neko's Tail " *

((Basically, think of a nightclub for what it looks like))

*Me and Nimble run under the bed as we hear Katie counting*

Katie: 1... 2 Skip a few... 9... 10! Ready or not! Beacuse the hungry Kitty is on the prowl!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 4:01 pm

"Okay - here´s some Plan. We go in - probably to a Room in the Back - and if anyone asks dumb Questions we will knock him out. And if anyone dares to fight us - we will fight." Carula said, as she sees this... Neon-Thing. Now, that Night is coming, there sure will be more People on the Streets. She looked at Kaheti: "Sounds this good for You?"
Meanwhile Calin was running around the Building, looking for a good Spot to observe this Building. Good, that around here many strange looking Guys were strolling around - so she didn´t stand out this much - except for those looking after her, because she sure was a Sight to behold. But narrow Streets were good... for many Reasons - even those involving nasty Punches from someone, who definitely is trained like Heck.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Katie begins looking for me and Nimble. We keep quiet.

Come on guys! get here before we are cat fat! I think
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Carula definitely had enough of this. Opening the Door she went straight for the Back Rooms, no Matter who would stand in her Way. She had the Power of a Lion, the Mood of a Wolverine, two loaded .500Magnum-Revolvers - and her Khukries. What exactly Kaheti was able to do, she didn´t know, but she asked Volg: "Can You shield me somehow against some magic Crap?"
"Of Course - I´ll do my very Best!" he answered and Carula began to grin: "I would expect nothing less..."
`Now we will see, how the Lessons of Donna Diana will pay off...´ Volg thought, as he climbed between Carula´s Breasts, where he could cast his Spells in relative Safety.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 4:31 pm

*Some more grunts appear, but are mostly unarmed or sleeping. Apparently you went at a good time*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 4:37 pm

"This is convenient." Volg said as he saw this `Crew´. Carula looked at the few ones who were approaching her and clenched her Fists: "You are only three Seconds away from an Ass full of Pain, Guys..."
Then she felt Volg´s tiny Hands on her Breasts: "What the... ?"
"You wanted a Shield - now You have an arcane Armour." Volg said and Carula blushed: "Okay - good to know."

Meanwhile Calin had found a nice Spot for her Job - she jumped five Meters on a nearby Roof of a Building across the Street and began to prepare herself and the Rifle for Action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next