Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 4:58 pm

*the remaining goons rush to attack you. You also hear a little screaming from the basement*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:06 pm

`Woo - did I hear right? This Floor must be pretty thin!´ Carula thought - and fired two thundering .500Magnum-Rounds into the Ground, before her right Knee crushed the Chin of the first Attacker, giving her enough Time to shoot at another - and draw one Khukrie with her left Hand: "I was kind to warn You - but my Kindness ends here."

(Hey - wanna see a true .500Magnum Revolver - so You can see how fat it is? Smile )
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:15 pm

(Show us! Show us!)

Kaheti had nodded when Carula explained the plan to them. It was a very good plan, she thought. And she followed Carula inside as she entered, praising their luck when she saw that most of the guards were asleep. And then, Kaheti sort of melted into the shadows. As Carula's knee shot up into a attacker's chin, a metal hand would lash out of nowhere, catching an attacker full on in the liver, followed by another punch to the jaw which would shatter it to pieces, tearing it from the opponent's face. Then Kaheti's prescence would disappear again, as she vanished back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:25 pm

`As I thought - she has more nasty Tricks off her Sleeve!´ Carula smiled merciless.

(Okay - here we go:

http://abload.de/img/20140425_003001zpsgs.jpg
http://abload.de/img/20140425_003030_1dbs5w.jpg

This is my Taurus Raging Bull .500Magnum compared to a .44Magnum Desert Eagle.

http://abload.de/img/20140506_202808dbs5b.jpg

Here on my old technical Drawing Board - which I still use for Drawing. This Thing is so massive, because of it´s Big Game Rounds - the Drum can hold only 5 Rounds.

http://abload.de/img/20140711_073249jys5j.jpg

The Bullets are 3 Inches long and half an Inch thick - therefore .500Magnum - a .44Magnum is 0,44 Inch thick.)

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:28 pm

*katie hears the commotion* What the hell is going on? *she checks in via a video camera system and sees that they are under attack*

Damn it! Looks like snack time is going to have to wait!

*She leaves the room and closes the door, leaving us trapped*
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Tache would hear the fairy's words, and actually feel bad for the two I'll-fated tinies. She shrunk herself down to the size of a tiny. "If you think I'm just as bad as the people that did this.... Then you should just eat me now."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Carula knew nothing about Video-Whatevers... Her Safety works on another Level. So even if she knew - she simply wouldn´t care. Wrecking other Scoundrels however is just what she needed now. So she let herself go unleashed... The Khukrie sliced Sinews, Muscles and Throats, the empty Revolver was changed by the loaded one - and she was in her Element again. Blessed with boundless Strength and weasel-like Reflexes, approaching and attacking her as a Human was like jumping into a Mixer.

Meanwhile Calin was wondering about the Shooting Noise in this House - and what all the other People on the Streets would may think about it...

"Would this change anything - besides making me as foul as You are? I´m already foul enough. And it makes me feel... empty. One Year earlier I would have killed You, even without Your Permission... but seeing so much senseless Death makes You think at a certain Point - well, at least me, You Guys obviously are pretty resistant." Shelley sighed. She looked at Tache and said: "Do, what I did - learn. I have learned that Killing doesn´t solve any Grief and Problem - even Donna Diana as a Black Sorceress has learned that. She knows, Darkness will never leave her, but she tries her Best. We have a Saying: The Lord may forgive - but we do not - this is a Lie. Perhaps I can forgive one Day - but I certainly will never forget. Someone has to remember... this."
The Snow Fairy pointed at the Urnes: "So at least someone remembers, that Tom and Stacy once existed. They were real - and they were loved. And they are missed. And these two Atrocities are the only Things trying to fill a big Hole left behind..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:59 pm

*Katie then makes herself known, pointing her strange gun at her* Who the hell are you and what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:04 pm

"I am Mrs. Evil - and she is Mrs. Nasty. We will recycle this Shack - and turn it into a Convenience Store." Carula replied, pointing at Kaheti (or the black Thing, that was supposed to be her). Meanwhile Volg was concentrating at shielding his big Girlfriend. Then Carula tilted her Head: "And who the Heck are You, if I may ask? Looking like a fuzzy Candy?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Well then Evil and Nasty... Lets see how evil and nasty you are as tinys! *She shoots her gun at them, turning them 3 inches tall* (Lets just say the chance of being hit was 90%)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Which showed no Effect - thanks to Carula´s `living Talisman´. The Beam was repelled several Times by her, the Bar Desk, the Walls - and finally hit another Guy. She looked after this lightning-like Thing - and wondered a Bit, while Volg was relieved, his Work was not in Vain. Loking around - and then looking back at this pink... whatever Carula asked, with her left Hand at her Hip: "Uhhm... You´ll tell me, when I am supposed to be impressed, okay?"

(Hah - I knew it was a good Thing letting Volg shield her!)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Why did that not shrink you? Fine! You cant stop me! I'm too rich! Besides, I got tinys to eat up!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:31 pm

"Thanks - that´s what I wanted to hear - just to be sure." Carula replied and fired her Revolver at her - twice, to be sure. If this would not work, then there is always the good old Kick in the Ass, how nice it ever may look. Meanwhile the Abkhani Warrior Girl was this pissed off by this obviously pretty pampered pink Psycho, she would happily beat the Shit out of her. And then make her eat it again - so Carula can beat it out of her again. Just to let off some Steam.

"VHOMM!" could be heared from outside, making the Windows rattle. Obviously Calin was at Work, too. Good to know. And Carula thought: `Man - and I thought these Revolvers were loud!´
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:43 pm

*The guns hit (I'll spare the gore so use your imagination) Katie is lying on the ground* You cant... do this to me! Dont you know... who I am?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:50 pm

"You are the one, who´s gonna die. What more do I need to know?" Carula answered and Volg said: "Well - I can heal her."
"What for?" Carula asked him. He shrugged his Shoulders and reminded her: "Ask Kaheti - she has given us these Jars - so she seems to have some Plan, right?"
"Okay then... go on." Carula agreed and smiled at her Adversary: "Aren´t You lucky? It seems someone still has... some Use for You!"
Then Carula theatrically opened a small Jar - and the Neko was getting smaller, while her Wounds healed. The next Thing she would realize was herself sitting in a Glass - while a Neera Boy with dark brown Hair was looking at her - now Eye to Eye.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Katie: This does not look good! Let me go you scumbags!
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 7:52 pm

"How will i know if it works?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Kaheti would emerge out of the shadows, which ran off her like liquid, dragging the unconscious goons with her as well as one that looked totally battered and bloody, with bones crushed and limbs in strange angles. "Could you shrink them too, Volg?" Then she looked at the battered one, and said "And heal this one too, if he's still breathing." Then she looks at Carula and grins maliciously. "It's all to make Payback Time, a little better." She looks down at the ringleader, still with that malicious smile. "Oh, I can think of several uses for her." Then she addresses the tiny Katie directly. "How would you like to be a slave? Oh, wait. you don't have a f888ing choice. You will serve us."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:13 pm

((Sorry guys, I think i broke Jor sweatdrop ))

Katie: I'll never surrender to you wimps! Oh, and I think one of your friends may be trapped here. But he will soon fall prey to any of the sexy neko dancers! They sure do love tinys! You can probably find him in the kitty litter toilets! HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:25 am

"How could someone as small as her be possibly of any Use as a Slave?" Carula asked Kaheti, frowning. Volg however did as wished - and soom they had a few more filled Jars at their Hands. He said: "Well - she could `work off some Debt´ in Rooftown in the Black Manor. And there are enough Abkhani Warriors to watch her."
Meanwhile Carula was pretty annoyed by this unpleasantly loud and cocky pink Girl - and she shook the Jar a bit: "You´re not helping Your Situation, You know?"
Then she thought of Volgs Words, imagining a tiny Chain Gang, cleaning the Foxbat Stables or the Streets - and thought, this really could be Fun - at least for Bron and Farn.
A bit later Calin came in, hanging out the `Closed´-Sign - still with a pretty strange and plain Face: "While we´re at it: We should search this whole Building for anything useful - and for anyone to set free."
"Good Idea - I think, there are many Guys around who don´t need their Stuff anymore." Carula replied. She then gave Calin Katie´s weird Weapon: "Interesting Toy - I think You of us all are are the best suited one to make... `meaningful Use´ of it."
"What´s it good for?" Calin asked and Carula answered: "If I got that right, then it can shrink the ones fired at."
"I see..." Calin did put the Pistol in her Sash.

Donna Diana looked at Sprix - and smiled: "I´ll leave this to Your Imagination and Fantasy, my little Gentleman! Wanna test it right now? Harhar..."

Meanwhile Roth, the `shady Girl´, was looking for her Comrades Eastwood and Desdemonah - and couldn´t find them: "Mooohh... this Place is too damn big!"

http://abload.de/img/abigsurprizvyu3y.jpg

And then there was... this totally small Guy - what´s this about? She thought about it - there are... many of them here? Weird... In her Survival Training she was used to eat all Sorts of Animals... if they fit in, they were gone... so practically spoken he would be nothing more than a Snack, as small, as he was... Roth was used to bigger ones. In her `Job´ she didn´t have the Luxury of being picky - and she didn´t have the Time to prepare her Meals according to some Sort of Etiquette... By the Way... Her Mother Livorn, called EviLynn by the Clone Soldiers answered to her Question, if she was weird by liking this with an interesting Reply: "That´s the Way we are. We are the Wildborn - the first ones on Titan. Here we have no Agriculture, because it´s impossible on this Desert Rock. So we learned to eat what we find - and we evolved according to this."
Yes - Titan was a Rock - and not a very warm one, because this Planet is far away from it´s central Star. But these little ones around here... aren´t just Animals - are they?
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:04 am

Sprix grinned. "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:56 am

((Hello? Bandur?))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:05 pm

(Yes? Is something wrong?)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:20 pm

(i think he wants you to reply to his end of the story.)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:35 pm

(Which end or last post? The only one i can find i have already answered.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 13 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next