Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 3:06 pm

At Volg's comment, Kaheti merely shrugged. Stopping at the first door she came to, she opened it up. It appeared that there were three girls already here. Stuffing her things onto the fourth bed in a neat little pile, she came back out, wiping her hands on her jacket. "Well then, let's go." Guess I'll find out who they are later."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Eloise was bowing down til she rested on her Elbows and looked at this small Girl: "By the Way - I never could eat someone like You - You are Way too cute for this, hehe..."
"Your Nose is cute, too!" the Neera Girl said and Eloise was surprised: "Oh? Now... it´s the only one I have. Hm... How about both of us being Friends? I bet this would be pretty unusual, right?"
"Hehe, this is right! Okay - so I am Sally!"
"I am Eloise - and I am happy to meet You." the Carthausian said. Then Sally asked: "Say... Is there any Predator You fear?"
"Uhhm... I think really big ones - but they aren´t here anymore. Good for us..." Eloise answered and Sally asked: "How about some Guy using a magic Shrinking Trick?"
A dark Smile appeared on Eloise´s elegant Face: "Hoho... My Family is plagued with a natural Curse. Anyone trying to direct any Magic at us - will suffer his own Attack. This is the `Unlucky-Charm-Curse´ of the Rommedahls."    
And Rommedahl... is quite a Name. Not the most famous, not the most wealthy, not the most popular - but... perhaps one of the most infamous. Rasputin Rommedahl - one Character, which seemed to be almost made out of pure Legends - so this Girl could be happen to be his Daughter, Eloise Valkari Rommedahl.

"Why are You always this happy?"
"Because You are not."
Roth smiled at Eastwood, pointed at her, saying to Desdemonah: "Look... Lookielookielookie... Theheee... She´s always this serious! But she looks somehow cool this Way!"
"Do You have any Idea, why I am here? By the Way - what´s Your Reason?" Eastwood looked at Roth - in her usual Manner.

http://abload.de/img/eastwoodandrothchuxz.jpg

"Uhhm... Because You are here - it would be pretty lame and boring on the CRESTFALLEN without You. Why?" Roth asked and Eastwood still looked at her: "You really don´t know much about us, hm?"
"How should I? Everytime I ask something, nobody says a Thing - or `it is confidential´, big Deal! Because I´m a Wildborn, remember?" Roth growled back - and Eastwood began unimpressed: "It´s all about Quality Control - about simplifying Procedures and Processes."
"What?!" Roth asked - not understanding anything.
"There are the `Richtlinien für den Einsatz von Vollsyntheten und Artverwandten´. These Rules say, anyone in the Battle Groups has to be as tall as any other. And I am... too damn short." Eastwood said, blushing.
With a skew Look Roth measured Eastwood: "We are both not the biggest - I know what I can and I also know what You can, which is a Lot, compared to other Titanoids. So what´s the big Deal?"
"The big Deal is: Every Item and Uniform in our Depots is especially designed to fit one Size - and it´s not mine."
"Then they suck." Roth decided and Eastwood smiled mild, which was unusual: "No - I suck. See - if all Soldiers are the same, then they can use all the Stuff there is for Equipment equally. They even share the same Blood: ARH+."
"You, too."
"Exactly - I am a genetical Copy of Admiral Durant - but sometimes Nature shows the Scientists and Computers, who still is the Boss."
"You."
"No - but Admiral Durant - my `Sister´, if You like, still thinks I can be `of Use´, before finally being rejected out into civil Life. She thinks I can learn... some, uhhm... `Psycho Tricks´."
"Battle Magic." Roth proposed and Eastwood made a funny Face: "Sounds pretty unprofessional - but yes - I am here to learn about this supernatural Stuff - and then I will go back, founding a Special Unit, where anyone can do such Things." the Clone Soldier Girl explained - and Desdemonah and Roth were listening with big Eyes.
"I´m in!" Roth decided and Desdemonah said: "Me, too!"
"You? You are afraid of a Dime, rolling in Your Direction!" Eastwood frowned, but the Garden Girl crossed her Arms, replying: "You will see - One Day I will be rather fabulous!"
"This sounds... odd." Roth said.

"Well..." Calin began, as Carula smiled by this pragmatical Solution: "...when we really are going to... `confiscate´ this House - will we not be living there?"
"Good Point!" Carula nodded.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:04 pm

sprix listened in on these two
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:17 am

"How is it to be this big?" Sally asked and Eloise mentioned: "I only know it this Way. But... In my Room I have a Comrade very special..."
"Tell me!" Sally asked. Eloise smiled: "They both are from a strange World, divided into two Realms of Interest, simply called 'East and West'. So now - they both are blond... almost. One is called Iron Girl, driving the Docs and Nurses around here crazy - and the other one is called Mirage."
"Why this?" Sally wanted to know.
"Well... it's her Name. But she can grow up to be 60 Feet, if she wants to." the carthausian Neko made a fitting Geisture with her left Hand: "So perhaps You should ask her... how it feels to be big."
"Cool!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:27 am

sprix was too busy paying attention that he didn't realize there was a bird flying toward him.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 1:39 pm

(And again You're shooting down Yourself. How should I know what Bird is gonna do exactly what - and what are You expecting to happen? Listen - You and Jor, You both seem to be a bit odd lately. If you don't like this anymore - just say it.)

Alone the Imagination  was horrible. To think Stacy and Tom being shrunk and devoured by one of these mindless, naked, giggling Idiots, who are nothing but overpowered... If this means being a Fairy around here...
"You really make me sick. To think I am suposed to be like You disgusts me..." Shelley grumbled at Tache. But then something went through her Mind.
Wait a Second...
Interesting. Shelley stood up - and went into her Bathroom. Selena looked after her, wondering what Shelley was up to. The Snow Fairy reconsidered everything she had learned from Donna Diana so far...
The former Vampiress.
Former...
"Great Snakes!" could be heared from the Bathroom. Shelley went out again, to her Closet and began to pack a Sports Bag: "Selena - I think I have something to do, including overwhelming and ridiculously insane Firepower. So this will now be Your and Pearl's Room for a While, okay?"
And while Shelley collapsed her Wings, jumped in pretty dark Leather Clothes from WALKING CHURCH and put on some eerie Jewels and Stuff, Selene asked: "Uhhm... what are You up to?"
"This is my 'Battle Dress', as I still lived at Home..." Shelley explained and began to load some Guns.
"Okay... and this has to say me what... ?" Selene continued asking - and Shelley looked at her with a strange Expression on her elegant Face: "I' m gonna quit being a Fairy. As long as Fairies in this Area are like her..." she pointed at Tache: "I will deny being one."

(And here again - a nice small Sketch of `Hard-Shelley´. Congratz - You really pissed her off.  Smile  )

http://abload.de/img/hardshelleyr7lqp.jpg

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:20 pm

(no, i'm okay. i just dont want to interrupt them...)
the bird flies away.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:37 pm

"Really, Dad - You´re an Aircraft-Designer and pretty cool and Stuff... Bu I´m glad, I look more like Mom..." Mirage said quietly, while looking at a small Picture of her Father.

http://abload.de/img/t.lagrangessaoc.jpg

Thadeus LaGrange, one of the few `useful´ Mutants, working for their Country decided to give his extraordinary Daughter an extraordinary Education - at a Place more used to gigantic Beings. So her first Appearance was similat to that at Home:

http://abload.de/img/aufgetischt149zrn.jpg

"Hi, there! I am Mirage!"
Well - of Course she was...
Her Comrade meanwhile was driving the Medics at the Initial Observation Visit - especially by trying to get a Blood Sample: "Uhhm... Now, that´s unusual..."

http://abload.de/img/awake5co29.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:43 pm

(wat)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:06 pm

So Sally was climbing at Eloise´s white Leather Jacket - to get on her Shoulder. The Carthausian wanted to help, but Sally said: "Please - I think I am able to do this!"
"Okay - I only wanted to help..." Eloise said and Sally nodded: "No Problem - but as You can see - I am still alive, despite You not being there before."
"This is right. Where do we want to go?" Eloise smiled.
"To this Mira-thingie."
"Mirage?"
"Whatever. And Iron Girl - weird Names!"
"Well, where they originally come from, they are called `Super-Heroes´." Eloise explained and Sally frowned: "Even more weird. You are a Hero - or You are not."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:09 pm

sprix decided to sit and listen to eloise's story
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Finally Sally was on Eloise´s Shoulder and the Neko nodded: "You can say that - this Iron Girl is nearly indestructable - and pretty strong. She also can fly!"
"Big Deal - Fairies can fly, too. Hopefully far away from here." Sally replied - but Eloise said: "Yeah - but she can do this without Wings!"
"This... is weird. Like their Names."
"And she can do this pretty fast, too. Must be something magical..." Eloise mentioned and Sally said: "I think this magic Stuff is pretty unfair."
"Really? How come?" Eloise wanted to know.
"Look - there are superbig and superstrong Guys around - and if this weren´t enough already - these Blockheads even ca do this magic Shit! And then there are People like me - who are not only small, but literally can´t do anything. As my Father said: `Life can be pretty annoying´."
"And my Dad always says: `Life is full of Opportunities - and to realize them is the biggest Art of all.´ And I think he is right." Eloise smiled but Sally plainly replied: "Well then... it seems that I am blind."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:27 pm

sprix felt somewhat sorry for the neko girl
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:36 pm

Eloise observed the tiny Neera Girl on her Shoulder - and said: "You know... meeting me out here - is an Opportunity, too. And hey - besides this `Unlucky-Charm-Curse´ I also do not have any `magic Shit´ to use. And because of this Curse even Healing Magic doesn´t work on me."
"Woo - this is harsh." Sally wondered and Eloise smiled mild: "But this doesn´t mean I have no Fun - my Father instantly gets grey Hair seeing me climbing on Rooftops, Cliffs and Trees - because I always want to see how the World looks like farther away..."
Looking at Eloise Sally asked: "I think he already has grey Hair."
"Good Point!" Eloise laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:58 pm

(Hey! How have I been weird???! I've just been busy!)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:04 pm

(Okay. Good to know. Cool I was thinking I did something wrong...)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:06 pm

((Hey guys. Not sure how much i can participate in this. Perhaps someone could RP with me? Apparently, someone said something at school and now they think im going to kill myself. I wasn't but the campus minister who I've been talking to kinda put me down. Shes a nice lady, but I'd just wish sometimes they would leave me alone.

Anyway, Could you-know-who get on you-know-where to talk? I could certianly use it. I'll be around all weekend. You know who you are Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:08 pm

(Well... I´m right here. Okay - at Sunday from 1200 til 1430 I´m out - but then I´m `on Air´ again. At least til 2200 - because next Week I have to get um at 0400.)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Kaheti listened in on Eastwood, Roth and Desmodah as they planned something like forming a squadron. Kaheti's old thirst for battle came back, nostalgically. To herself, she thought. Huh. Interesting. Maybe I'll follow along. though she couldn't understand the fact that Eastwood had stayed despite the fact that she would be rejected based. It raised Eastwood higher in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Sprix poofed down from the tree
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:09 pm

"Did Your hear that?" Eloise´s Ears moved.
"Uhhm... hear what?" Sally asked back. Looking at the Neera Girl the Carthausian began to smile again - and said: "Well then - let´s see, if Mirage is there, okay?"

Meanwhile Eastwood had some Time to think about their... Whatever she may call this in the Future when thinking back to now. So in her typical pragmatic Manner (which Civilians often misunderstood for straight forward directed Generosity) she decided: "I think Cool Sensei Fabiola is right: This Girl simply wanted to see her Sister. So we shouldn´t waste her and our Time with this Crap. Okay then..."
Eastwood nudged Fabiola quite powerful: "Say - we still have some Time left, but - is there any Dresscode for this so-called Hullababo?"
Meanwhile convinced Eastwood could take her out with Ease, even just by being friendly Fabiola replied: "Uhhm... I think as long as You´re not scaring away all the others, You can dress Yourself as You wish."
"So there are no School Uniforms?"
"No."
"Cool."
"Yes."
"Even Desdemonah will not scare anyone away then." Roth smiled and the Garden Girl asked: "Why should I?"
"Because some hyperactive Boys will surely scare YOU away!" Roth answered and Eastwood mentioned: "Then we will throw Cool Sensei Fabiola at them - and they´re finished anyway."
"Would You please stop calling me that?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Sprix quickly followed the duo
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Meanwhile Mirage and her Homeworld-Companion Iron Girl (originally called Sandy) were in their Room and talked about their first Impressions - which were exactly this: just impressive. Sandy leaned back on her Bed, saying: "Can´t believe, even Blue Anvil is here! She is from Europe - and very famous there!"
Mirage looked at Sandy and mentioned: "Well - I can´t believe they actually told me not to stomp anyone - or to eat anyone!"
"Haha..." Sandy began to smile: "As I got it, most Giants here are pretty nasty Troublemakers."
"But... Eating someone? I mean - c´mon!" Mirage looked at Sandy with a really funny Face and the Iron Girl laughed: "Well - the Main Impression of this World is... like some weird Fantasy Movie. Who knows what´s going on in the Woods? This Planet is... mostly wild. This Negav-Thing is the only Macropolis around here..."
"What would You do, if someone would try to eat You?" Mirage asked and Sandy, still lying on her Bed, answered: "I would kick him in his Yap with full Power - so his Teeth will come rumbling out of his Arse with supersonic Speed."
"Good Thing, I´m a McFat-Fan!" Mirage mentioned. At this Time, the Door opened and Eloise came in: "Hi there - feeling at Home already?"
"Well... it´s hard to feel at Home this fast - in something that looks like a Setting for a Fritz-Lang-Movie..." Mirage answered and Eloise gave her a skew Look: "Excuse me?"
"Forget it - I feel GREAT!" Sandy jumped up, lively and joyful as ever.

http://abload.de/img/irongirlandmirageetqqh.jpg

(and here - Sketch No.:02. Have some Fun!  Smile  )

Then the superstrong Girl came closer - looking at Sally on Eloise´s Shoulder with unbelieving Eyes: "Woo - okay, here there are Giants - and then Guys this small? Man, You are so busted!"
"You´re so right!" was Sally´s Answer.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:08 pm

"I think Cool Sensei Fabiola is right: This Girl simply wanted to see her Sister. So we shouldn´t waste her and our Time with this Crap. Okay then..." Kaheti heard and with a smirk, commented to herself. "Figured it out, did you?" Then she heard Fabiola speaking about the uniforms. "Uhhm... I think as long as You´re not scaring away all the others, You can dress Yourself as You wish." Hah, great. Fat chance I have Kaheti thought to herself. Then she shrugged, and continued the tune she had sung before.

Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Meanwhile Carula and Calin were packing their Stuff - after bringing their Prisoners to Rooftown. They simply packed all they needed in a huge Suitcase - and Volg shrunk this Thing small enough they could pack it with the Rest in a small Bag. Then they went to the Gym Hall - they too were eager to hear what Donna Diana would have to say.
So they met on the Way there with Eastwood, Fabiola and the others.
"Ah, the brawny Sisterz again." Eastwood mentioned and Calin smirked: "Look, who´s talking."
"Yeah. But I don´t have a Sister... here." Eastwood replied and Carula smiled: "Think, she gotya, Sister."
"Where´s the eerie one?" Desdemonah asked and Roth smiled: "Hey - she´s cool! Besides, look at me - If she´s eerie, I am too!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 18 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next