Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:37 pm

A large and yet seemingly sinister smile spread across Kaheti's face. She couldn't resist a little teasing and melted into the shadows. Then she would rise up out of Desdemonah's shadow, the shadow spilling off like liquid as her hand would clap down on the girl's shoulder as she simultaneously whisphered. "It's not very nice to call someone eerie, you know?" Her teeth gleaming in the same sinister grin as she spoke. "Well, looks like everyone is here. Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Instantaneously Desdemonah went stiff. And Eastwood plainly said: "There she is - happy now? If You scream, I´ll shut You up."
Roth whistled: "Nice Trick! Never seen something like this before!"
"And this is, why she calls You eerie." Fabiola mentioned to Kaheti. Carula and Calin observed the pale Garden Girl: "Say - do You think, she still breathes?"
"I rather think, she passed out - big Time."
"Still standing? Respect!"
By entering the Gym Hall they realized, there are really many People around and Fabiola saw her Friends standing on a Podium: "So - I think I´ll have to be there as well. See You..."
A short Time later Fabiola was among her Fellow `Teachers´. Ivy, Craven, Priss and even Vortrigan was there, as Tara the Montata Witch and Nurse as well, when Donna Diana came in - wearing a perfectly fitting, black Chanel Costume.
A quiet Murmur occurred, as the Sorceress smiled at her new Students: "Woo - THIS is the Principal?"
"Look at her - she´s totally cute!"
"This Principal looks like a Princess!"
The former Vampiress went to the little Speaker´s Desk and tipped at the Microphone: "Is this Thing on?"
PWEEEEE....
"Okay - Hrhm."

http://abload.de/img/fju8k.jpg

"At first: Welcome at Black Manor College! This is my first Time saying this - and I hate to repeat something, so You better listen well, okay?" Donna Diana begun and Ivy could hardly resist giving herself a Facepalm, saying quietly: "Sweet Jeez - Protector of all, what´s good´n holy..."
"OKay - I am Donna Diana - the Boss. And You - are not. This shiny blonde Woman here is Tara, our... `Witch Doctor´, hehe...Then we have Craven here, who teaches Swordwork, Martial Arts and Fencing. This blonde Beauty here is High Ivory, teaching Metallurgy, Forgework and Gunsmithing. The nice blackmaned Guy here is Vortrigan, teaching Music, building Instruments and Songwriting. Then... this totally tiny, brownskinned Powerhouse..." she looked up to the towering feline Woman next to her: "...is called Priss, Your Gym Instructor. She is also excellent in Battle Strategies and Survival. And this blonde Cutie here is Fabiola, teaching Ethics, Philosophy and Art."
"And kicking Asses." Eastwood whispered, making Roth smile.
Donna Diana looked at the Students: "Many of You are here from so far away, native Citizens would hardly be able to imagine the sheer Distance from here to Your Home. Others are from... elswhere, where Distances lose their Meaning at all. Like me - and some of Your Teachers. So You can say, this is a multidimensional Facility. One, that proves an interesting Theory right - the Theory of multiversal Convergence. But that´s Science - and will be discussed later, hehe..."
Standing next to Craven and Priss, the 3-Meters-Musclewonder Fabiola felt pretty small - again. But also a bit proud. Donna Diana continued: "Some of You have enrolled here by themselves - others were sent here by their Parents, Governments or others. But You are all here to learn. Perhaps odd Things, weird and strange Things - perhaps Things, that in Your specific Homeworld seem to be impossible or even beyond all Imagination - But You can be assured: Somewhere all this, what You can imagine even in Your wildest Dreams, exists in Reality. Some of You are gifted with unique Abilities - some are not. Some are here to discover their own Abilities - or to train them. But that´s not all: Meeting People always is an Opportunity - we can learn from each other, a wise Person once said."
And Jor remembered Shelley saying this. Donna Diana mentioned: "All this has to do with Self-Discipline, Endurance, Ambitions - and Work. But remember this: Running Water will not get foul and Door Hinges will not rust - because of their constant Movement. And I´m sure, many of You once will leave this Place with changed Points of View - will go as another Person - hopefully a better one. Leave the bad Things to the Professionals - like me, harhar..."
Rising a Finger, the Sorceress mentioned: "Oh yes - despite the Education there are Lots of Opportunities to have Fun here, too. Hey - I once was as young as You now are - and I still love to have Fun - so here we have manyfold Ways to have Fun. In this Lake surrounding us You can feel free to swim - we even have some Boats. We have a Library, even for so-called `mundane´ Stuff, a hot Spring, we also have an Intranet, connected to many Points anywhere else, due to a so-called quantum-crossed Interface, which allows Data Transfer in Realtime. And we even have a Tavern. Of Course You can go to the Motamo Docks or to Negav - but remember this: This is a dangerous World. Every World has an Aspect - a special one, upon which most of what´s happening there rotates: War Worlds, Garden Worlds, Macropol Worlds, High-Tech-Worlds, Feudal Worlds... well, this here is a Wild World. Here You can actually die - You can get devoured - literally. Even in the City of Negav. You better remember this. Oh, this is a good Point to explain You my House Rules - everything goes, as long as no one dies. And if I happen to hear anything about Mobbing - You will learn the hard Way, who´s the meanest Bully here, by the Way. Any Questions so far?"  
"Uhhm... Here are many... Tombstones around... What´s with them?"
"Three Words: Broken House Rules." Donna Diana answered with a wolflike Grin. With a cute Voice she explained: "In a Land, far away from here, there is a Saying about anyone You meet in Your Lifetime having `some Corpses in the Basement´. Well - mine is full. So I had to find another Solution, harhar..."
`May the Lord help us all!´ Ivy thought and Fabiola knew exactly, how the Forge Angel mus feel at Moments like these. Another one asked: "So... when does the Education start?"
"Tomorrow at 0900. It ends at 1400. This is the Time Span, in which Your Minds are actually, uhhm... `most awake´. Oh yes, speaking of Time: Here You will not age. You can´t grow old here. So when You leave here, You will look the same. Perhaps at Home You will see, there have only a few Days passed - due to the Space-Time-Correlation, which also is Science."
Donna Diana looked at her Watch: "By the Way - Breakfast is at 0800, Lunch at 1230 and Dinner at 1900. But today it is... right now! Now go - dig in! So You will get big and strong. Now You are only `and´. Dismissed!"
"Well - this sure was some Welcoming." Eastwood said and Roth nodded: "Yes - pretty honest. I like her."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Kaheti just laughed, patted Desdemonah's shoulder with a smile and entered the room to hear this Donna Diana speak. She was standing a bit off from the group, leaning against a pillar with her eyes closed wondering if her sister could see her.

Jor burst in from a door hidden from sight, chanting to herself. "Frick, I'm late!" When she got there, and stood up on the stage with everyone, next to Priss, her expression was like an saddened puppy. She missed it and didn't get an introduction now. She clapped at the end regardless for Miss Diana had done a very good job.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:31 am

While the Students were on their Way out, Donna Diana came over to Jor and looked at her: "What´s with You? Someone stole Your Dessert?"
"Oh, don´t be this Way! She looks so sad..." Tara said, looking at the big Succubus. The blonde Posterchild-Nurse was concerned about her - and Vortrigan did put Fabiola in her Arms: "Better?"
"Uhhm... hello?" Fabiola said to him.
"Hey - was someone mean to You?" Priss asked and Donna Diana mentioned: "Perhaps I was. But hey - You are my Master-Evidence that people actually ARE changing afer a While here, right? And You still are my Guest, right? Remember? Vortrigan didn´t neet to pay anything."
"I did not?" he asked and Donna Diana smiled: "No - but I didn´t tell You - because I´m bad, remember? Hehe..."
Ivy looked at Jor - and then she said: "Okay - got it!"
And while Fabiola was cuddling with Jor´s Tummy and Tara tried to cheer her up with some Candy - the Forge Angel came over to her: "How about You showing the Students how to work with Crystals?"
"Good Thinking!" Donna Diana mentioned: "Nowadays Crystals also can replace countless Amounts of Books by storing their Data! Then You can show them how to cut them for Jewelry - and me, too, while You´re at it, hehe... or how on Earth to make Blades of them..."
"Oh - I can do this, too - with Water." Fabiola said and Donna Diana purred: "Less talking and more cuddling!"
"I would say - it´s Time to eat. I´m hungry." Priss mentioned and was going to the Mensa, too.

"Say - could it be, we just missed the Welcoming?" Mirage asked Sandy - and she looked at her massive Watch: "Man! You´re RIGHT! Oh, dis sucks!"
"Well - we still can go look, what´s happening now..." Eloise looked out in the Hallway - and took a Sniff: "Seems it´s... Dinner Time!"
"Haha - good!" Sandy went out: "I could eat a Horse!"
While walking towards the delicious Scent thanks to Eloise´s snubby, but fine Nose Sandy asked Mirage: "By the Way - You COULD eat one, right?"
"Why should I?" the shorthaired Blonde looked at her with a skew Look and Sandy thought: "Well - I wonder; if You eat til You´re full while being big - what´s gonna happen, when You get small again?"
Frowning Mirage answered: "Never thought about something like that. And besides: being big is my... `Battle Style´. I have other Things to worry about, when I´m this tall..."
"Okay, but Your Clothes grow, too." Sandy mentioned and Mirage nodded, blushing: "Would be pretty embarrassing, if not. My Dad says, my own Aura lets them grow - or shrink."
"Well, then..." Eloise said: "...Then will something eaten by You grow and shrink, too - because inside You has to be pretty much... `Aura´, don´t You think?"
This was the Point, where a weird Idea came up in Sally´s Mind...

Craven´s Mind however obviously had felt something during the Speech, that all the others seem to have not. Still wearing her casual Wear - light blue Stretch Jeans, Sneakers and a glossy-black, tummy-free Top and being not very big she easily did blend in between all the others, who did not know her well yet. Obviously not trying to hide, she simply went over to Kaheti and mentioned: "So, now... how come You think being my Sister? It´s because of how I look? As far as I know - I never had one."
Eastwood rose a Brow.
"But... You really do look pretty much the same." Desdemonah mentioned and Craven nodded: "Indeed - so perhaps she has been... `built´, like me?"
Roth got big Eyes. And Craven looked at Kaheti: "Your Creator is not named `Doc Strange´, is he?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 am

sprix managed to follow them
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:49 am

While getting something to eat and a Place where they could be together, Sandy asked Eloise: "So... You are not a Mutant - there is a complete Population of People like You?"
With big Eyes Eloise looked at the blonde Girl - and laughed: "Here Mutants have two possible Origins - one oiutside this World - and the other is being `born´ by a magical or alchimistic Accident."
"Good - so I still am unique!" a bluehaired Girl with a wide Shark Smile came to their Table - with a pretty full Plate. Sally estimated this Load about... 200-250 Times her own Bodyweight. So this meant, this small, but pretty worked-out Girl with her broad Grin could eat 200 - 300 of her people - at once?
Scary...
"Yo, Jessica! Where´s Doc Strange?" Sandy greeted her with a deafening Handshake: "PFAKK!"
Proof of both their immense Bodystrength they armwrestled a While, as Jessica mentioned: "At Home again - working on some Things he wants to build for this College - say, do You sometimes begin to get serious here?"
"You know her?" Mirage asked Sandy and she smiled: "Yeah - this is Blue Anvil - hey, Jez: This is Mirage!"
"Woo - the `Gentle Giantess´? Cool!" Jessica became even bigger Eyes - and then she looked at Eloise, which was `sharing´ her Meal with Sally: "Oh, this is cute! You both are Friends?"
"Yes - I still have to learn, that this may be unusual..." Eloise smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:03 pm

sprix climbed up onto a nearby table full of food, and hid behind a cup
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:10 pm

So they talked about many Things - and Sally observed this Jessica Girl - which seemed to simply let big Chunks of Food fall down into her Throat - even roasted Chicken Legs - or whole fried Trouts, making even Eloise wonder: "You sure are hungry, hm?"
"Well..." began Jessica to whisper: "At Home I sometimes hunt in the basement for MicRats. They can get pretty big and nasty..."
"Okay - and then?" Eloise asked and Jessica began to smile like something, that shouldn´t possibly be able to smile this wide: "Then... I devour them. I like this Struggling down there..."
Even Sally understood the Irony of this Situation - this bluehaired Girl, who could look quite cute said something absolutely unimaginable - to a Neko.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:18 pm

sprix darted, unseen, across the table, but tripped on an uneven bit, landing face-first in something sticky
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:27 pm

"You must practically be... `hollow´, then." Eloise wondered and Jessica nodded: "Doc Strange said, I don´t have a `separated´ Stomach - I only have a pretty wide Esophagus, that simply is closing over all this Stuff I eat - and then does the Job of a Stomach. And yes - This Eso-whatever... seems to be pretty deep."
The bluehaired Girl pointed deep below her Belt Buckle and Eloise wondered: "So You are pretty hollow. No Wonder You can eat this much..."
"And I´m constantly hungry!" Jessica nodded.
"Hey - who´s that?" Mirage looked on the Table, seeing a Neera Boy, lying on a Pancake with Maple Syrup. Sandy looked at him - and then at Sally: "A Friend?"
"Never saw him before." Sally answered, a bit surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:02 pm

sprix heard them talk about him, and quickly poofed back behind the cup
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:10 pm

"Man - what´s this about? Now he´s gone somehow! You and Your creepy Dinnerplate-Stories scared him away!" Sandy grumbled at Jessica - and she grombled back: "So not! He´s a Neera, like Eloise´s Friend is - he´s from HERE! So he should be used to Stuff like this!"

http://abload.de/img/inos6ske.jpg

So they were staring at each other - til Mirage mentioned: "Either Way - he´s gone. So stop this silly Discussion who has scared away whom with what - it´s meaningless."
"Good Point." Eloise said and Sally thought: `Just another Guy with this magic Crap.´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:22 pm

sprix was a bit upset at what they'd said.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:29 pm

"So what are You here for?" Sandy asked Jessica.
"Uhhm... I wanna learn from Craven, how to use my Strength right." she said.
"So this Craven must be pretty strong - if she can teach You something." the Iron Girl wondered and Jessica nodded: "Oh yes - she is. She´s called the `Titan Hunter´."
Thus made Mirage choking, Eloise wanted to know: "Oh - this is her? Have heared about her..."
"Why does she do this?" Mirage wanted to know and Eloise answered: "Well - because most Giants here are... hostile."
"But here aren´t any of them." Jessica mentioned and Sandy smiled at Mirage: "Except for her, hehe - she is our `B2-Stealth-Giantess´, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Jor happily cuddled Fabiloa as she was placed into her arms, hugging the girl tight and nuzzling her cheek into Fabiola's own. "Better." She replied to Voltrigan's question, still continuing to cuddle the squeezable, cute Fabiola. Jor brightened at Donna's words that she was an evidence of how the students could change. Then she went wide-eyed at Ivy's suggestion, her voice taking on a nervous tone. "M-me? U-Uhm. O-ok. S-sounds f-fun." She giggled as Diana said that there should be more cuddling.

Kaheti opened her eyes as a familiar scent and sensation approached her. She opened her eyes to find her Sister standing in front of her, asking her how she knew she was her sister. At this Kaheti would look perplexed. "Our scent is the same. That is how I know." "Doc...Strange." Kaheti's face would take on a troubled throughtful expression as if trying to recall something she had forgotten. "Y-yes, that must be it."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:52 pm

*I am waiting in my room* Hmm, well maybe Jor or Kathati (I forget her name) will be back soon for some fun... Im getting pretty bored.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Craven began to show a cute Smile: "I don´t remember everything either - because we were... once Victims and had experienced some Time being dead."
She looked at Kaheti: "This is, why it is so important for us to be recognized as... living Beings. We know deep in our Minds how it is to be dead. And sometimes... something from the other Side comes back with us."
"You mean, You are something like a reanimated... Thing?" Eastwood asked, getting Goosebumps like Heck, remembering the Zombie Plague on Triton, caused by Experiments with the highly aggressive Chemical Trioxine. And Craven did something unusual for her - she laughed: "No - I really am alive. I am an enhanced and regrown, totally rebuilt Being, whose Soul could be safed - guess who saved me?"
Desdemonah said: "The Principal? Somehow I think she´s able to do this Kind of Stuff."
Craven nodded: "Exactly - because Donna Diana once was a Vampiress - naturally Vampires know a Lot about the Death."
"My Mother said, Death is only a transgressional State - from where the Soul travels on to another Place..." Roth remembered and Craven nodded again: "Usually to another Universe - or Dimension, if You like this more. Some others wait - and will be reborn someday. I - however - lost my Life at the Age of 14, being crushed by something big - I think this is the Reason why I hate being bullied this much..."
Her Expression darkened: "I just can´t stand Guys, who think they can do anything they wish and get away with it, just because they are big and strong..."
"Heh! No Wonder that Cool Sensei Fabiola is this cool - trained by You." Roth smiled.

"So now... You´re feeling better?" Tara asked Jor, while being observed by Vortrigan: "You really can fly - without Wings´n Stuff?"
"Uhhm... all I can do is... float." she answered, while hanging in MidAir - about 70 cm, to be able to look Jor in her Face. Then she smiled: "If I want to be fast, I still have my Flike."
"A Flike? What´s that?" Ivy asked and the Montana Witch, almost looking like the perfect `American Dream´, said: "Well... I am able to `remember´ technical Stuff at what it once was good for... And I am good with Tools. So I have my Workshop here - and built some Vehicle out of an old Indian Chief Bike and the Propulsion Engine of a demilitarized NIKE Rocket. So I can travel, uhhm... pretty fast - as long as the Wind doesn´t drag me out of the Seat."
"Haha, that´s great - and this Stuff really works together?" Priss asked. Thinking of something like this for herself she was fascinated and Tara explained: "Now - some Rules have to be regarded - how to connect the Modules for Example. As long as it makes... uhhm... `roughly technical Sense´, it works. This is MY special Magic, so to speak. No Broom at all. I am a modern Witch. How do You think, would all these Computers in this Building work, hm?"
"Uhh... I thought of Sort of Batteries and Stuff... or Solar Cells..." Priss guessed and Tara rose a Finger: "Oh, no - they do, because they `remember´, how to work flawlessly - how it was, as they had their best Time. The only Thing I couldn´t do, was..."
"...building the quantum-crossed Interface, which allows the User to `surf´ in the Net of his or her Homeworld without Time Delay - no Matter, how far this World will be away. This Thing was built by Doc Strange." Donna Diana mentioned and Tara sighed: "Yes... somehow he´s a real Genius. And so small and cute. I like him."
Priss looked at Jor with bouncing Eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:34 pm

Noticing Eastwood flinch at the words of reanimation, Kaheti laughed. Then making small chomping motions, she approached grinning evilly . "I'm that reanimated zombie you're looking for. Hahaha, just kidding." She listened carefully to her Sister's words, though her face became puzzled again. Soul? I don't have one, do I? Just fraying pieces. Huhu, guess I am a little zombie after all.

Jor was lost in this debate of gadgetry and technology, but she knew a pining heart when she saw one. Immediately, she started to plan a little mischief.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:56 pm

"...so I guess, I really have a Sister." Craven looked at Kaheti - and went over to her Side, while Eastwood observed them both: "No Wonder You both look this... complete. This Doc Strange really must be something. Your Body Symmetry and Your Appearance..."
"...helps us to get along with People, despite we may be a bit odd. So he recreated us in a Way, that makes us look as - hm..."
"...cool as possible." Roth smiled and Desdemonah got big wet Eyes. She ran over to Kaheti and took her Hands: "I... didn´t know, what You have been through - You´re right - I was mean! Even if You can´t show it as anybody else can, I think You are a nice Person. Please forgive my Rudeness - I´ll do anything for You to make my Fault forgotten!"
Roth looked at this tall but mostly shy Garden Girl with big Eyes - and Eastwood plainly proposed: "Okay - go for their `amusing native Customs´ here. If You really like and trust her, YOU can got eaten by her. And if Suicide Guy shows up again to go on Kaheti´s Nerves, she can say, she´s already `occupied´. So there are two Problems solved at once."  
Desdemonah looked at the Clone Soldier Girl - and Roth asked her: "You´re serious, hm?"
"Well... `Anything goes, as long as no one dies´, right?" Eastwood mentioned and continued: "I have no Idea how this `Eating´ should be accomplished - Desdemonah is bigger than Kaheti - but hey, I happily learn something new. That´s why I am here, right?"
"I think - there my Friend Volg could be of Help." Carula mentioned and Calin said: "By the Way - we should go eat something, too. Now´s Dinner Time."
And Carula smiled at Kaheti: "Still got this pink Neko Girl?  You can call her `Patty´, hehe..."

"Okay, then - we should go eating, too. Let´s mix a bit with our Students, hehe..." Donna Diana decided and went on to the Mensa. On the Way there she could hear something about her own bad Comments from Ivy - but Priss still was smiling. She looked at Jor: "Shall we?"
Tara was floating behind Ivy and Donna Diana - and Volg was following her and wondering how she did this.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Kaheti blushed at the scrutiny everyone gave her as Craven moved to stand beside her, her only response to Craven's statement being a solemn nod. Then Desdemonah ran up to her, taking her hands and apologizing profusely. Kaheti looked startled, and stared at her in disbelief. Even more so when Eastwood voiced her proposal. With a bit of a catch in her voice, she said. "If you're ok with it." Then continued in a soft voice, "Since I can't swallow people bigger than me, unlike some others, we need some magic to shrink you." Then Carula asked if she still had that neko girl she had captured. Kaheti grinned, and said "Oh yes, she's mine. Do you still have your precious snacks? I wouldn't mind cooking for you, you know." She asked, hinting at the traders the girls had captured.

Jor smiled at Priss, and taking the girl's hand in her own, laughed pulling her love forward. "Let's go. Come on, all the good food will be gone and I won't get to feed you."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 8:12 pm

"Okay... I'll do it!" Desdemonah decided, making Eastwood rising a Brow again: "Actually this was a Joke, You know?"
But the Garden Girl looked at Kaheti with her big dank green Eyes and said: "Oh, I don't want to disappoint her again... anyway - there's something I have a Lot of, which she can surely use..."
"Which is... ?" Roth asked.
"A huge Amount of Life Energy!" Desdemonah answered with Pride and Volg became big Eyes: "So this is that immense arcane Radiation!"

Fabiola went with them - as small as she was she easily could stand between tbe Legs of these two huge 10-Feet-Women. Which she actually liked a lot. Entering the Mensa Donna Diana was happy as never before - so she decided to go to the Dessert and Cake Corner: "I like sweet Stuff, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:06 am

Meanwhile Damian Kaiserherbst, the small and slender Master Spy, working for Donna Diana wondered about the empty `Neko´s Tail´ in the Motamo Docks. Now at the Evening it often was pretty foggy - so the elegant Nightsider* came here unobserved and undetected. If someone would see him in his barocque, velvet-like dark brown Outfit and it´s creme coloured Hemlines, it would be obvious what this elegant-looking, cuddly and young Guy with his almost unique white Haircut did for a Living - he probably was used to live in the wealthier Districts of Negav, where he could offer some exclusive... Services.
So he has heared about an ugly and vile Custom among some rich People - and how they managed to get what they want. Knowing what his Mastress, Donna Diana, thinks of Guys like these Damian was sure, what he did, would please the former Vampiress. And he as a Nightsider had no Regrets doing what he had to do, working his Way down to the Bottom of this - bribing, intimidating and killing.
And sometimes... devouring.
If You work for the Higher Ups, You have Access to many... useful Things. Anf if You are good in Your Job, You find some new special Uses for them, too.
Now this hardly 170 cm tall Guy was standing in the empty Night Club - and wondering. Well done - but who did this? However... it´s a good Place to stay here for a few Days. So in this Night with it´s dense Fog Damian went in - with his Equipment, stored in a Doctor´s Bag and a long Suitcase...

http://abload.de/img/ultimaratio1ffkec.jpg  

*Nightsider: Some call them the `Stealth Elves´, others a special Kind of wingless, but spooky Fairies - and then there are the ones saying this is, what You get out of a Shadow, without one casting it - and then one Night this Shadow decides to `make itself a Guy´, who casts it - just for Disguise.
And so there is much Superstition around Nightsiders - about losing a Third of Your Lifetime, if You see one of these - or of People, falling in their Shadows to be never seen again and so on...
Nightsiders tend to don´t talk very much and on the other Hand they are said to be well mannered - in a weird and cold Way. Despite preferring dark Clothes Nightsiders are often pale and have light blonde or light grey Hair. And because they often act like someone, straight coming out of an old, blind Mirror when no one is looking, most People don´t know, how they live, what they eat - and no one is this eager to find it out.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:35 am

sprix continued to listen
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:45 am

"Is this true?" Sandy asked Sally. The Neera Girl looked at her and asked back: "What?"
"They do hunt You - and eat You here?" the Iron Girl wanted to know and Sally said: "Uhhm... Here - no. But in the City and in the Wild - yes."
"This is... cruel." Mirage shivered and Sandy nodded. Sally said: "It´s the Way it is. So it always was. So it ever was - my Mother said, some of us are... `wired´ this Way - so deep in their Minds they do wish for it..."
"That´s weird." Jessica replied and Sally looked to Eloise: "Hm... If I had the Choice... I think it must be nice... inside You. You are so cute, despite You are this big..."
Eloise blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:50 am

sprix smiled, wanting the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 19 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next