Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Hmm... Interesting. Is it possible for you to tell what species it is? Beacuse I don't want to be food for some bug thing!
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 4:29 am

Kaheti had her eyes screwed shut as she clung to Ramuda's leg. She nodded at Ramuda's reassurances but clung on tighter anyway. For all she knew this rust bucket could plummet straight out of the sky.

Glancing at Fabiola, Jor was surprised to find that Fabiola didn't seem scared in the least. 'Well, that's a relief. At least she's not running away screaming.' With utmost care, Jor's hands reached down and cradled Fabiola, bringing her up to face level. In response to Fabiola's comment, Jor laughed, though it probably sounded like booming thunder to Fabiola. "Yep, we're an odd couple. But love is blind. If there are worlds between us, then we'll just have to cross them, right? Though I do wonder what your family will say when you bring back a giantess as your lover."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 3:02 pm

"You haven´t been flying until now, have You?" Ramuda asked. It may feel odd, to have no real Ground under the Feet - and then this Ground tends to be wonky. Then there is the Sound of the Engines - and the unusual View...  She began to smile: "How about I see, if You can have one of these Shuttles? You and Your Friends could raid the Skies with it!"
"You really think?" Messinah asked and the wolven Woman asked back: "I think what - that she has Friends? Why not?"  
"I mean, that she can fly a Shuttle?"
"You can do it, right?" Ramuda asked back again, with some Amusement in her Voice. Messinah pouted: "I say..."
"Look..." Ramuda looked at her - with a pretty serions Face: "I may be not very clever, but I am a Warrior with the Skills to even kill Gods if I have to. Know, how I earned this?"
"Uhhm... no..." Messinah looked back out the Windsheld - and Ramuda looked at Kaheti: "If there is something You fear - face it. Fight it. With all You´ve got. It´s the Way of a true Warrior - and I don´t know another Way. Maybe You lose - maybe You even die - but if You win, You get stronger - and if You lose, You get wiser - for the next Round."
Ramuda leaned back: "I have seen so many People and so many Species - and every single one of them thought he was special, perhaps even unique - his Kind was special, the chosen Race and Stuff... Know what? They weren´t. No one was. They all did the same silly Things everyone does, when the Time is right and the Circumstances are bad. They scream in Fear, they betray their Friends and Family, when it´s convenient and they even help their Foes to kill their entire Folks - no one ever was special - because no one could ever break free from the Limits Nature has given to them."
Ramuda looked down at Kaheti: "I wonder... perhaps YOU are special? The natural Limits of Your Species are already broken in Your Case, right? So - what will You do in the Future?"

"Bug Food? I think not!" Pearl laughed - and Selena reminded them: "Uhhm - I have Insect Wings - and Pearl, too!"

"I am an Orphan, remember?" Fabiola said. Man, Jor really was... gigantic. The small Seal Girl could even hear, how Jor breathed. This huge Lifeform was so full of Energy - it seemed to vibrate a bit, making Fabiola feeling dizzy... This was a bit much - just at this Moment the Moon ascended over the Horizon of Jor´s Shoulder...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 4:59 pm

Well that's not what I meant. I just don't wanna be food for some Ugly Tonorion or something! Anything else is fine! Perhaps a giantess or succubus or harpy or mermaid or naga? And of course, sexy faries!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 5:15 pm

"Just who is this Guy?"
"No Idea - but he sounds pretty weird..."
"I like him!"
Meanwhile other Tinies - some Neeras and Abkhani have gathered around an amused Selena in her Chair and were listening to the two in her Belly - and looked fascinated, how there were Movements under her T-Shirt.
"Theheee, You really are totally fascinated by us, right?" Pearl smiled.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 5:55 pm

OH, there is a crowd out there now? Interesting. Hey tinys, any of you ever wanna be fed to anyone?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Selena observed this lively, tiny Bunch and was amused.
"Haha, no Way!"
"Go die all by Yourself, man!"
"By the Way - this Fairy is pretty slim..."
"Yeah - and Your Girlfriend pretty big!"
"I can see her Knees!"
"And I the Head of the Guy betw... hey, whatcha doing there, hm?"
"Hehe, this is so sweet, I love this!" Selena smiled.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:49 pm

*I look sad* Ok...then I will! So, when is the pred coming?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 4:06 am

Pearl moved around and began to hug poor, little Tyler: "Hm... It feels..."
"...pretty near. They couldn´t be too far away by now." Selena said.

Meanwhile Kaela was fully out of the Water - and Fabiola... could see her. Just a few Trees away, behind Jor´s Back... A huge, blackhaired Woman with pretty casual Clothes, almost similar to Fabiola´s was staying with her Back towards them both - and observed the huge Black Manor - and this unique Thing, hanging in MidAir, from where a tiny, glowing Something went down to the Ground.

`What a Night!´ Fabiola thought, before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:10 pm

Kaheti shook her head in response to Ramuda's question. Her eyes however, opened to glance up at Ramuda to find her grinning back at her. She offered Kaheti a Sky-Sled, as Kaheti had taken to calling them. Kaheti accepted the gift graciously with a small "Thank you." Ramuda then went on to say something that Kaheti found relatable to her. Something about how the only way to grow stronger, was to face your fears no matter win or lose. Kaheti had done this many times in regards to her identity after the incident. She chuckled as Ramuda called her special. "To be honest, miss Ramuda, even I don't know what I am anymore. Still, thanks for the kind words. I've been called many things, but never special."

Jor winced, she had forgotten. "Sorry, I forgot." Man, I really screwed that one up. she thought, with a embarrassed chuckle. Jor then took a concerned look at Fabiola, she didn't seem to be faring too well. As the moon rose over her shoulder, Jor's skin would shimmer in the moonlight. Maybe I should put her down. Jor thought, before noticing that Fabiola had passed out. With a cry of concern, Jor shrank back down to her 10ft height, cradling Fabiola in her arms. She hugged her close as Jor put an ear to her chest, relieved to find the girl still breathing. With a relieved smile, Jor began to return to the mansion, Fabiola sleeping in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:38 pm

"Individuals like us - thrown out into the Wild like a tropical Frog into an icy Pond - they know, they can only rely on themselves - this is the first Step in getting stronger. So we can´t betray anyone, because we already have been betrayed in the first Place." Ramuda answered. She began to smile and continued: "But this is a good Start, because it only can get better - like finding reliable Friends. If someone like us actually finds some, they are special themselves. Such friends will never let You down."
"While we´re at it: Touchdown!" Messinah said, and a little Jerk shaked the Machine, as it landed on the `Place of 10000 Morons´.

Meanwhile Jor was on her Way back, as she mentioned some strange Roots on her Way - before she realized, these were actually... Fingers. There was a large, elegant and brownskinned Hand - which belonged to an Arm in a Jeans Jacket - and this Arm was Part of a huge, blackhaired Woman, who sat at the Lake, looking over to Black Manor Island, where a huge, streamlined, red and black coloured Apparatus was hovering over the Building - with Jolly-Roger-Signs at the Sides.
And on the vast cobblestoned Place in Front of the Building a tiny speartip-shaped Machine was landing - with strange sounding Engines.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:53 pm

"Hmm, yes. I suppose that's true." Kaheti responded in turn. However, then Ramuda began to smile and speak about how those of their kind, made truly special friendships. Desdemonah's face flashed in Kaheti's mind as she heard those words, and the usually dark girl gave out a brilliant smile. "I know. Someone taught me that a little while ago." She felt the craft shake as it touched down. "So...we're no longer flying? The ship has landed now?" She asked, wondering where exactly it had come down.

As she made her way back, Jor was surprised to find a bunch of tannish roots blocking her way. Huh? Those weren't there before. She went to move them when she realized that they weren't roots at all, but fingers on a large, elegant hand on a black-haired giantess who was observing the mansion. And so, Jor did something that fitted her very much. Displaying that same seemed fearlessness for another at her size, she tapped the giantess' hand with her boot. "Could you move your hand please?" She'd ask, loud enough so that she'd be heard and once the path was clear, continue on inside to Fabiola's room. As she lay her in her bed, Jor wondered what the giantess was doing here, but figured that Donna already probably knew of her presence. If she needed Jor for something, she'd probably notify her.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 4:13 pm

The Giantess excused herself with a pleasant sounding Voice - and let Jor pass. Why not? She was the Stranger here - and obviously she was occupying pretty much Room.

"Yes - we have landed. And..." Ramuda looked at the Black Manor: "...I have to say - pretty impressive, this Place."
"Hehe, that´s my Daughter. She always had an exclusive Taste." Messinah nodded and opened the Canopy: "Let´s have a Look! I´m curious, how she´s doing, what she´s doing - and if she is allright!"
And as the lively Redhead sat one Foot on the Ground of this magically loaded World - she got pumped up in no Time: "Whoo - this is great! I feel totally drunk! Man, what Power!"
"What do You mean?" Ramuda left the Shuttle and looked around - many Students were looking at the Newcomers with Interest. The wolven Woman smiled: "It´s a lifely Place - nice Air, too. Good - otherwise it would be kinda spooky here."
"Hm... where I come from, something like that could be Sort of a University. I wonder..." Messinah mentioned, looking at all these People, which seemed to be all in a similar Age.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Jor would reply to the giantess' excusation with a simple "Thank you." Then continue on to Fabiola's room. Since she had most of the mansion memorized by now, it was quite simple to find the room. Jor opened the door, ducking on her way inside and walked the few feet to Fabiola's bed. She lay Fabiola in her bed, and then crawled in with her. Jor watched as Fabiola slept, a light breeze ruffling her blonde hair.

When her question was answered affirmatively, Kaheti stood up. And glanced out the window towards the Black Mansion. It sure was impressive, as Ramuda had said. At the comment of how it seemed like a university, she nodded. "It is a university. Yesterday, I do believe the opening ceremony made it official." Then, she added as a afterthought. "Oh, would you like me to take you to Miss Diana?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:20 am

It was a bit odd - while in Jor´s Arms, Fabiola´s Head and Neck dangled around like that of a dead Bird - but now the small Girl curled up like some furry Animal before Hibernation. It was just... so sweet to watch, it was able to let Your Teeth crack. Then Fabiola cuddled against Jor´s Belly - and looked relaxed and happy.

Just as this Machine landed and several Students curiously looked at the Passengers, a pretty lifely Desdemonah went out of the Gym Hall, running towards Kaheti and followed by a smiling Calin. The Garden Girl looked at Kaheti, looked around her and embraced her: "My - I was worrying myself sick - vanishing to go up there... it´s dangerous! These are Pirate Signs - who knows, what Villains these Guys are?!"
"Thehe, yes - she was a bit... crazy! I never saw a Girl changing her Clothes this much in such a short Time only to distract herself!" Calin smiled and Ramuda mumbled: "Hey - I´m no Villain!"
"Really? I´m not so sure." Messinah smiled and the wolven Woman replied: "At least I´m no Vampire!"
"Yeah - but I haven´t destroyed 22 Planets." Messinah comented.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:06 am

Hmm. Soon? Can you sense who they are? Why does it seem that you don't want this?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 am

Pearl began to frown: "Look - we are no Magicians... uhhm - You know, what I mean. So how about You go out and look for Yourself then, hm?
"Hehe - I think this Guy really isn´t on tjhe `bright Side of Life´ - really, so not..." one of the Tinies outside said to his Pals while listening with his left Ear at Selena´s Belly.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Ok, well first I gotta get out of your belly to look for them.

((Do you know what or who I will be feeding?))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:14 am

Selena began to laugh and Pearl shook her Head: "No - I didn´t know it five Minutes before - and I certainly don´t know it now."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 5:44 am

Jor watched as Fabiola curled up into a ball on her bed, reminding her of a small furry animal preparing itself for winter. As Fabiola cuddled with her, Jor wrapped herself around Fabiola, a living blanket of sorts. Pressing her cheek to the other girl's cheek, she began to sing a soft melody. She remembered that her mother used to sing it to her to help her sleep. The melody was both oddly haunting and enchanting compounded by the fact that the lyrics were naga-speech. After a few moments she'd pause to see the effect, before either continuing or clamping her lips shut.

Kaheti was surprised to find a lively Desdemonah running towards her, who then embraced her tightly, nearly knocking the short girl over who was caught off guard. Shuffling her feet embarressedly, Kaheti murmured "Oh... I'm sorry." But she protested to the two women being called villains. "For a bunch of villains, they're actually really nice." She said, with a wink and a grin towards the pair. "They're here to visit the headmistress for a bit of family business."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:23 am

The small Seal Girl seemed to be relaxed and serene. It could be, that fine-tuned, sensitive Persons tend to faint near magically loaded Giantes due to their overwhelming Aura. So it really was no great Surprise something like this happened. But just now - that Jor could see for sure - it was warm, it was soft, it was safe - it was just right.

While Kaheti tried to convince Desdemonah, that there was no Danger - her new Friends actually were on the best Way to prove her wrong. In Fact, Calin curiously observed Messinah and Ramuda, as they argued against another. And: It was quite a Show: "This was in tle Line of Duty!"
"Oh, well, I forgot - Your Duty these Days was Lightyears broad!" Messinah smiled skew.
"So what?"
"I would never do something like that - I´m much too nice!"
"So You say, I am a Villain?" Ramuda grumbled and Messinah remarked: "Well - I think, there would be over 31 Billion People, who would agree to that - if they were still alive, right?"
"I see... pretty nice, indeed." Calin sighed and Desdemonah started to get pale.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:54 pm

"Now... what exactly are You lookin´ for, hm?" Shelley asked Eastwood, watching her for a While.
The titanoid Clone Soldier Girl looked at her, confused for a Moment. She still was waiting for a Chance to talk to Donna Diana, but the Sorceress still was occupied by this naked, winged... Don´t-know-what.
Bold as ever and never holding back, she began to tell the newborn Raven Angel about an interesting Plan - and what she needed Donna Diana´s Help for. And Shelley began to smile: "Well - nothing I can´t do, too. In Fact You could say, I´m `specialized´ in that. How about me helping You instead?"
Eastwood looked at her - and Farn showed up, getting big Eyes, too: "Whoo - a new Look? Great!"
"You still like me, hm?" Shelley began to smile even more and showed the Abkhani her new Size and Shape. Farn, sitting on the Bar Desk next to the Neera Girl Sally, nodded: "You always are the Best - and I´m sure, You know that!"
"Hehe, You are so sweet - okay - how about I help Eastwood - and then we show her how to `train´, hm?" Shelley asked and Sally asked, bursting with Curiosity: "Can I watch?"
"You are essential - You will train with Eastwood - You look at her constantly - I think You like her, hm?" the Raven Angel presumed and Sally nodded: "A Lot! She´s as cool as Eloise is!"
Remembering Eastwood at the bluegrey Neko Girl, the Soldier Girl rolled her Eyes - but then she said to Shelley: "Accepted. I will gladly accept Your Help."
Letting Farn and Sally take Place on her Hands, Shelley then turned around and nodded at the Kitchen Door: "Okay - then let´s all go in there - and You prepare for some... unique Impressions, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:41 pm

Ok how about this, feed me to one of your friends. Then we can have fun as i digest.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:10 pm

"How could this be Fun? You would die!" Selena frowned and Pearl asked: "Can You open up? I think I wannna look around for these new Guys - their Radiation is pretty amazing..."
So Selena opened up her smooth and wide Esophagus and let Pearl slip out of her Stomach - an unique Feeling, that she enjoyed pretty much.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Well it will be fun for me! After all, I will be helping someone else as nutrients and fat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 30 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next