Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Jor cuddled Fabiola as they napped, though the bed was a bit small for her.

Kaheti shrugged. "We all have our dark sides. Guess I'm just too used to that, having one myself is all." She began, as memories from those darker times began to dredge up. All the bad, all the good. She just hoped it weighed out in the end. (Whoo! Old char history!) "...Anyway, do you guys know where Diana is?"
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:46 am

"...so it is villainous for an Officer, if he manages his Army to win a War?" Ramuda asked and Messinah smiled skew: "Well, tell me! The Victors write the History Books of tomorrow, right?"
Meanwhile Calin showed in the Direction of the Booze Box: "I think she´s right in there at this Time!"
And Desdemonah began to smile again: "See - You are very wise, Kaheti. Right - I will try to be tolerant. Let´s see, how this all works out. At least You are unharmed - which makes me very happy!"
"Why should I harm her?" Ramuda rose a Brow: "She is totally small and cute. I would be feeling seriously bad, if I would have harmed someone like her. I wouldn´t be able to look in a Mirror ever again!"
Messinah just smiled and followed them.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:31 am

At being called small and cute,  Kaheti's expression turned to one of a mix of happiness and anger. In fact her face made something halfway between a smile and a pout. Her height was a bit of a touchy subject to her. Only certain people could say she was short and get away with it. Still, she did like Ramuda, so she allowed her to do so. The smile appeared from the fact that she had also been called cute, something she would admit she liked. Anyway, Kaheti took her friends' hands in her own and began strolling toward the Booze Box. After she found Diana, she'd run up to her and whisper in her ear. "Miss Diana, I have a surprise for you that I think you'll like." Kaheti then carefully and gently placed her hands over Miss Diana's eyes as she led her to her mother. Then, she removed her eyes and said "Surprise!"

Jor could not help shake the feeling that the giantess she had seen here earlier was here for her. So she awoke and slipped out of Fabiola's bed carefully to not disturb the sleeping girl. Besides she was feeling a bit hungry anyway. She unlocked the window and with a swoosh of her wings, she flew off towards the clearing from before. She grew back to her full height and stomped carefully back to Kaede. Tapping her on the shoulder, she said, her crystal magic ready to activate. "Stranger, identify yourself. Are you here at the behest of Mistress Diana?"

Last edited by Jormungdang on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:52 am

Almost instantly Donna Diana´s Expression got different; she looked like a Schoolgirl, as she saw the redhead and hugged her: "MOM!"
"Hahaaa... You´re okay, I can say that! And look at what You have accomplished here! My, are You a busy one, hm?" Messinah smiled and cuddled the Sorceress - which was a pretty unique Picture and even Ramuda was baffled. Meanwhile Kaheti remembered Eastwood - and her own Issue with lacking Tallness. Being not as tall as recommended had almost ruined her Destination in being a fully fledged Clone Soldier - but she thought about starting her own Unit - one, that will work with `Special Tricks´ as well. And Desdemonah - now in long white Bike Pants and a glossy-blue Shirt was happy, that her new friend was this lifely. And Calin looked at her Belly from Time to Time...

Kaela was sleeping at the Shoreline of the Lake and woke up. The tuvalesian Woman in her casual Jeans Clothes looked at Jor with her unreadable, exotic Face and her turquoise Eyes watched the huge Succubus´ facial Expressions - and then... she smiled.
Being that special Kind of Woman, who can easily dominate an Ambassador´s Ball and also merge with Heavy Mining Workers there was no Doubt she could get very nasty, if she had to - she was pretty impressive in her still relaxed Mood. Despite perhaps she was in her athletic and sportive Way not the typical `Supermodel´, in another World she easily would have passed as a `female James Bond´.
So she answered with her erophonic Voice: "Well... I was asked to come here to... `train´ some potential Giants. And perhaps I even can find an old friend of mine here, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:32 am

At Diana's reaction, Kaheti grinned. It was a grin of both amusement at Diana's reaction, and happiness she had helped with their reunion. Kaheti recognized Eastwood standing nearby, and caught her eyes for a bit. She resolved herself to speak with the girl later. It appears she was collecting companions for some adventure. Kaheti loved the sound of that, and had already decided to ask if she could tag along. Desdemonah seemed to be smiling for a reason Kaheti didn't know, but for some reason found infectious. And Calin seemed to be glancing towards her belly, causing Kaheti to blush sheepishly when it "voiced it's thoughts about that" and rumbled gently.

Jor's eyebrows raised a fraction when she found out that the other giantess was here to train potential giants. "Then I assume you are here for me, considering I am the only one here." She wondered what the woman was here to train her in. She sat cross-legged before Kaede relaxing slightly though she was compelled to ask. "What are you here to train me in? Did Miss Diana send you?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:46 am

((Hey, how exactly are we going to progress with my story Bandi? Do you actually have a pred in mind? Do you even want to do the story?))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:44 pm

(Haha, Man... I have Plans this hard You won´t believe it... Heck, even Ol´Obama won´t believe it - they include repelling Reaper Drones, fooling the NSA and landing on Mars before any other Mongo does it. And then... Okay, You have to go out of this Room first...)

Framed left and right by Desdemonah and Calin Kaheti made a cozy and safe Impression - Ramuda liked this. She collapsed her Armour down to her Waist, where it rested like a broad Metal Belt. Now wearing a silkwhite tunika-like Thing and tight Pants of the same Colour with some beige highshafted Leather Boots she sat dowm at the Bar. Leaving a pretty relaxed Expression the Santovasku Officer leaned against the Bar Desk and decided to like it here: "As I thought - You seem to have good and reliable Friends. This is a rare Gift, keep it safe."

Kaela still looked at Jor: "So... Your Name is Mirage? There is much to learn if You are big, believe me..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 8:12 am

((Lol that was funny))

I sigh "Well guys, I'm off. You two are nice, but It's time I meet my fate. It was going to happen sooner or later. Goodbye..." I leave the room in my tiny form.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 8:56 am

((So I have a question for whoever controls the giantess. Is it too late to have her bump into a predator of mine before they reach the college? Because I'd like to try and get some vore in with my characters if it's appropriate Razz))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:46 pm

(Well... we are at the rectangular Lake with Black Manor Island in it - where the Isolon Eye still works.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:02 pm

A Human had been walking nearby when he spotted a giantess that happened to be a little too close for comfort. What he found strange that the giantess was supposed to be within the Eye's range, and she was pretty cute as well. The man sighed and moved to investigate, heading toward the college with haste.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:20 pm

"So... if You are this Mirage, I am supposed to be Your Teacher." Kaela smiled mildly - the full fledged tuvalesian Woman in her fitting and somehow elegant Jeans Attire had no Clue there was a Man there. She wasn´t especially long in this World either - but somehow her Reputation as `Gentle Giantess´ spreaded far and wide. Of Course sometimes helping Ships out of Miseries like Maelstroms and other naval Problems can backfire - because most People here had bad Exoeriences with... hugeass `Megababes´. So they often throw Harpoons and Spears towards her.
But Kaela´s relaxed Gentleness is unbroken. Because Kaela is a KOA, a well-trained Warrior of her Kind. And here she had learned even more... `Tricks´. So not recognizing the Man observing her, she sat at this big Willow, looked up to the huge Succubus in Front of her and simply asked: "Ever thought this World is too small for You?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:21 pm

In response to whether or not Jor was this Mirage, she winked. Admittedly, Jor's mischievous side, inherited through her transformation, said that since she was here now she might as well make Kaede her teacher as well. A ruby eye panned the surroundings, freezing on their unexpected guest. The succubus turned back to Kaede and made a so-so gesture. She had the feeling occasionally. "So what can we do about it, teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 11:02 pm

With a surprising, almost eerie Absence of any Sound Kaela stood up to her full Tallness. This one Move was this elegant, it nearly seemed impossible for someone this huge. Still looking at Jor, Kaela smiled: "Nothing. Accept it - and accept Your Tallness - and be proud of it. It makes You one of the Apex Beings..."
Then she looked around: "And if You really want to be... `gentle´, learn to `fit in´. Stomping around and being loud like an oversized Moron will not doing You any good - it will only let You look like a huge Retard."
Kaela pointed on the Ground: "Okay - there is no `the Rest of all Life is only too small for me!´. A good Height for sentient Life is proven to be between 150 cm and 250 cm. So we have to realize: We... are friggin´ HUGE. Trees can break easily, if we want them to and Grass looks like furry, green Moss. We are big - and all the others are NOT. One of the Main Reasons no one likes us - or trusts us: We can accidentally STOMP them without even noticing it - we don´t even have to plan to kill them. Suddenly someone is dead - and his Relatives are pissed. In the Vicinity of an enormous Being Shit like this happens - because this Being needs Lotsa Space."
Then Kaela looked back to Jor again: "Do You know... Foxes?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 11:30 pm

((I should have asked this in my first post, but are you guys okay with a character of mine coming into the picture? If not we can arrange for him to come in at a later time when it's more appropriate.))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 12:01 am

(Go on! It all is okay, since I think You´re not from Gamecrushing Inc. Smile )
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:39 pm

*I run out of the room, looking for any possible preds nearby, or the headmistress*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:35 pm

In the now pretty lifely Black Manor Tyler could see many People strolling around. He also had the Idea, that Donna Diana now would be in the Booze Box - where this late in the Night usually most of the `Party Stuff´ was going on.

Meanwhile Ramuda was a bit irrtated - this whitemaned Bar Maiden - were there really two tiny Guys sitting on her Shoulders? The wolven Woman had seen (and conquered) many Worlds, inhabitated by all Kinds of Species - but only a few of them had sentient Beings this small...
This sure was a strange World.
Even this strange a Vampire didn´t need to behave like one here. Ramuda looked around for more small Guys - and wasn´t disappointed at all. Well, her Ship, the NUBATAAMA, was an Exploration Vessel, was ist not? She began to smile. Time to... explore something. Starting with watching this grotesque Reunion of Vampire-Mom and Sorceress-Daughter. Messinah cuddled Donna Diana and asked: "So have You been a bad one?"
"Oh yes!" Donna Diana nodded with Pride in her Voice: "I even invented my own sinister Stuff! Like the Invisibility Beam of Darkness (well - the usual Guy can´t see anything in the Dark anyway, right?), the Time Machine of Doom and the evil MP3-Player!"
"Hahaaa - that´s my Daughter! And I am now the most gorgeous SpaceVamp MESSINAH PENDRAGON, Navigator Supréme!" the Redhead replied with a heroic Geisture and Ramuda laconically continued: "You´re the only SpaceVamp far and wide."
"See? This is how unique I am!" Messinah smiled and Donna Diana thought: `I bet that was not what this Ramuda wanted to say.´
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:22 am

Meanwhile Ivy and Bron heared Carula´s Story about raiding a Tiny Trading Gang. Getting bigger and bigger Eyes, Bron had to say: "Well - this Kaheti really is something!"
"I´ll say!" Carula smiled, juggling with one of her new .500Magnum-Revolvers: "And these are pretty useful!"
"Thus I thought - but I think it is Time for Kaheti to get an unique fitting Piece of Battle Equipment - so I think..." Ivy stood up and went to one of her Chests in this Room. After a little Time she came back with something, which seemed to be only a long, slender Grip with a Hilt. It looked hematite-coloured, pretty... machine-made and modern: "This will do it."
Interested Carula looked at this unique Thing: "What´s it good for?"
Ivy moved it in her Hand like a Lash - and in a Fraction of a Second a bone-coloured, long and strangely even-shaped Blade appeared, making this whole Weapon about 175 cm long: "It´s good for... cutting everything in half - easily."  
Bron and Carula stared at this strange Blade: "What´s it made of?"
"It looks... spooky."
"This is nanocontrolled industrial Cold Ceramic Matter - something like Shark Teeth, but a lot stronger." Ivy smiled. The Edge of this unique Weapon was this thin and sharp, it even looked a bit transparent. Carula shivered: "Allright - this IS spooky!"
"It is called  MOHANASTRÀ - the Cleaver of Worlds." Ivy said, letting the Blade disappear again - vanishing into the Grip again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Ishoam wandered through the halls of the college, asking for directions several times before he finally found the rectangular pool where the giantess was located. He stepped out into the open and gazed at her.

He could be seen wearing a gray and black vest complete with black slacks. His hair was black as well, and his eyes were a shade of dark brown. What was most noticeable about him was his height. He stood at a perhaps above average six feet tall.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:30 pm

(If I got that right, Ishoam now sees two Giantesses - Kaela, who looks like a sportive, wiry polynesian Woman with cute short Brows in Jeans Clothes - and Jor, who appears to be a ruby-coloured Succubus, wearing... Uhhm... I really don´t know IF she is wearing something. Let´s see, what Jormungdang is saying...)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:29 pm

*I decide to head to the Booze Box Bar to find Donna Dianna, as she is the head of the Black Manor college, she could decide my umm...special expulsion through a sexy ladies ass. I enter the bar and look around for her, but it sure is lively with lots of creatures buzzing about and talking*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:54 am

Among others Tyler could also see Kaheti. She seemed to be in a good Mood, too.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 7:02 am

*I don't know who to ask, so I debate inside my head whether or not I should simply announce to anyone my plan*

((What should I do Bandi?))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:12 pm

(Well... didn't You want to get eaten by Kaheti after this Tinytrade-Story? And didn't she agree?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 31 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next