Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:35 pm

((Oh yeah, umm, can you remind me what she looks like/where she is? All these characters is confusing))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:43 pm

(She is the blackhaired dark one. In the 'Bartender's Outfit'. Man - You really forget pretty much. Damn Alzheimer... Look, it´s her:

http://abload.de/img/acceptmimigrandedxups.jpg

I think, she´s great! And yes - there are many Charcters - this is a College. Smile )
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:00 pm

((Can you blame me? In all honesty, I can't spend the time to memorize all the characters in the Rp. I have a Trig class that takes up most of my time and I need to put effort into that. Additionally, I'm more used to just a few characters, so this is a quite large-scale Rp for me, despite there being about 5 active participants. I'm more used to something like my Tiny Time Rp with just a few characters per person. But anyway, back to the Rp))

*I walk over to Kaheti* Hey there... how are you? You look beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:07 am

"Accept our tallness, and be careful around those smaller than us." Jor summarized, as Kaede began to explain their huge proportions in relation to the rest of the world. Then, Kaede went on to talk about foxes? Jor's eyebrow quirks up at this. But she replies, "fuzzy, orange beasties, no?"

(And no, Jor is not wearing much, because she took them off in order not to rip them when she grew.)

Kaheti was so gleefully drunk that she almost didn't notice Tyler walk up to her. Rather, she was busy playing with Ramuda's ears, petting them and stroking them. Kaheti, for all her tough demeanor couldn't resist. She turned and replied to Tyler as he walked up, recognizing him from the raid. "Oh, it's you."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:03 am

Yeah its me. I umm... Was wondering if you'd-you'd like to shrink and eat me? I-I'd like that. As long as we have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Kaela's cute short Brows vibrated with Amusement: "Well... they only leave Tracks like a pointed Line. Because they really care."
So the tuvalesian Giantess walked along the Shoreline and she did this pretty silent: "It's like You train to push no Air around in Front of You. Then there are Sounds radiating from You, that You can't hear at all. But anyone smaller than You can." she explained.

Being liked is... nice. And it´s rare, if You are in a Position like Ramuda was. As a high ranking Officer in an Armada of offensive designed Inasion-Motherships You are not the Posterchild-Candidate for Amnesty International - and You are also not known for being very cuddly or something alike.
But if You are in a Place where almost no one knows You - the Siruation can change dramatically - in a good Way.
So Ramuda was enjoying being touched and liked and didn´t spend much Attention to the Appearance of...
"Suicide-Guy!" Desdemonah wondered and Calin smiled: "Still alive? Something must have been going wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:31 pm

Jor was pretty amazed at how Kaede moved quite silently. "Push no air around you? How am I supposed to do that?" Then, Kaede mentioned something about sounds they couldn't hear but smaller people could. "Wait, if I can't hear them, how am I supposed to know if I succeeded? Don't we need a volunteer?...Hmm, seems we have one already." She commented, based on her Predatory sense.

"Oh, yeah. I suppose I did promise to eat and digest you." Kaheti reminisced softly, playfully covering Ramuda's ears before speaking as she scratched behind her ears. It seemed the woman didn't mind her petting, and weren't canines supposed to like being scratched behind the ear? "Well, go tell Diana. I'm not doing anything till you settle everything." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:45 pm

"It´s the Art of silent Moving." Kaela explained and continued: "Big Animals have big Auras - especially these with Abilities, that can be called magic. So if You are small, this can be `heared´, causing Dizziness sometimes - it´s like strong Infrasound. It literally can knock someone out."
Then she tilted her Head, still smiling: "Volunteer? Did I miss something?"

"Man - this Guy realllllly likes You!" Calin said and Desdemonah whispered to Kaheti: "I oddly can understand this - I like it in You, too... It is rosy... and soft... an in my Eyes it is just wonderful in there."
Then she blushed, while Ramuda was feeling well. The wolven Woman was pretty relaxed and enjoyed just everything right now.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:20 am

*I walk over to Diana in a respectful and quiet manor* Hi there, I was wondering If you could approve digestion for me? I deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:12 pm

Donna Diana and Messinah looked at Tyler in Surprise - only to laughter amused.
"Indeed You deserve this!" Messinah chuckled and Donna Diana nodded: "Okay - go on. But don't You dare come complaining after You are dead..."
"Uhhm... if he's dead he definitelx will NOT come complaining..." Messinah said and Donna Diana nodded again: "Says the unique and gorgeous Space Vampiress. I see..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Alright then. So honey, where do you want to do this at? I hope you can shrink me for some fun!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 3:13 am

"He really is totally into it!" Desdemonah wondered and Calin replied: "Not yet - hey, can we watch?"
'Indeed - there is still much to learn about this unique World...' the Garden Girl thought, watching down her own Belly, in which - deep down - Volg was still stuck. And seemingly... sleeping. Or something alike.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 1:48 pm

I guess so, you can even play along If you wish! The more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 4:21 pm

"Can't shrink you. You're going to have to find a way to do that yourself." Kaheti replied, as she started blushing when Calin asked if they could watch. "And, I-I s-suppose so." She finally managed to stutter out. She was somewhat full, still digesting the life energy Desdemonah had given her, but her ravenous eternal hunger meant that she'd probably have made room enough for him by the time he shrunk himself down.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 4:41 pm

"Thahaaa - no big!" Calin held the strange Gun up, she has got from this pink Neko-Whatever. Then she thought about it: "Hey - if he wants Company - why not Your `Prisoner´? This Tiny-Trade-Lady? That should teach her..."
Desdemonah didn´t know anything about that - but it seemed to be... fitting.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Lets just find a fairy. They are all over here! Besides, they won't remember if they are drunk you know?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 4:52 pm

"On the other View - I think Kaheti still is pretty full." Desdemonah mentioned and Calin smiled: "Okay - then it´s a Solo-Performance."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Kaheti chuckled. "Can't take away his solo. He'd be left without a part." She turned to Tyler in mock indignation. "You'd choose a fairy over me? Hmph, maybe I shouldn't keep the promise then. Go let Calin shoot you already if you still are up to it." Her tummy grumbled softly again. Yeah, she was hungry enough and had enough room to devour him.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:39 pm

"No! I want you! I choose you to be my final resting place! Your so beautiful and sexy! I just gotta shrink is all. I'm too big for you at this size! Besides," I say as I rub her shoulder, leading up to her neck, "I still want a little fun before I go."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:29 am

"Then we should go to my Room." Calin said and stood up. But this Time Desdemonah shook her Head and said: "No Way - we go to MY Room, because this is, where Kaheti laid down her Luggage! So it´s OUR Room."
Calin looked at the Garden Girl - and laughed: "Okay! No Problem with that!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:01 am

"Huhu." Kaheti couldn't help but giggle at Desdemonah's reaction and possesiveness. It was a nice change from other's normal responses. In fact, this may be the most attention that she had gotten in years that she actually liked. Tyler's fingers would brush over a multitude of scars on her shoulder and neck, causing her to glance at him to hear his statement. Her lips pulled back in response, giving Tyler a full view of her razor teeth in a shark-like grin. "Don't worry, I'm sure digesting will be lots of fun. For me, at least."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:09 am

"Haha, great... Okay, Des - lead the Way!" Calin said and they followed the Garden Girl to the Dorm Building. Her Room was a Three-Bed-Suite, which actually had even a PC on the Desk - pretty Steampunk-meets-Notre-Dame-looking, fitting into the Rest of the gothic Style of this Complex. As they all knew - any modern Technology in this Facility was designed by Doc Strange, the gentle and weird Genius - with a pretty outgrown Metal-Kink.
"Well - here we are - feel Yourself at home." Desdemonah invited them and Calin mentioned: "As long as feeling at Home doesn´t mean burn the Furniture - or something like that."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 9:18 am

((Sorry, was asleep.))

I join the others looking at the room. "Woah! really nice. And yes, Your mouth looks nice, so digesting inside of you sounds really fun! I will have fun too! It will be an honor to be a part of your body! Which one do you think I will be?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:20 am

"Probably a small one." Calin said - and shot with her Shrink-Gun at Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Kaheti watched as Calin shot Tyler with her shrink gun, and smirked at her response to Tyler's question. "I guess we just have to find out, no?" She said, as she reached down to pinch Tyler between two fingers. Her cavernous maw opened, leaving him dangling over the abyss. She hesitated a moment, and then asked. "So, I don't mean to spoil it, but this is the point of no return, so are you sure you want to go through with this?" Below him, Tyler would see her rosy tongue extend out, saliva dripping down from the roof of her mouth causing her sharp, pointy teeth and muscly tongue to sheen in the light. Further in, the dark entrance to her throat and esophagus quivered with her breaths and swallows, opening and closing accordingly providing him an alluring view of his destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next