Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 8:55 am

With a grunt and fiddling with its locking mechanism, Kaheti managed to open the manacle far enough to slip her wrist in before it slapped shut. With a suction noise, it pressurized and locked permanently around her wrist again. Doc Strange then asked her what she would do with her life. She paused, considering that question. "Well, the story isn't over yet, Doc. There's more to it than that." She was an entirely different entity now. One that only knew the ways of combat. "But, yeah. I have plans to stick close to someone special. We're joining Eastwood's crew."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:15 am

"Ah, I see - that cloned Girl, good Choice... If You have the Chance - leave this Planet and explore the Universe. You see..."
He stood up, went to a big Window and opened it, looking into the Night Sky: "...I always wondered why on any Planet with sentient Life, there are Lifeforms with at least a few human Characteristics. As I know now, this goes throughout all the Universes, because there are countless more than only this one."
He looked back at Kaheti, while Jessica still was playing and cuddling with Fabiola and he continued with a theatrical Geisture: "This is because of the Universal Convergence - and now, after 14 Billion Years Space-Time as we know it exists, we finally opened our Eyes, living on magnificient Worlds, bursting with Life and splendid Forms and Colours!"
Then his Arms sank back and he said: "And after a certain Amount of Time we will close our Eyes again, because NOTHING is eternal - not even immortal Beings. So I think it is great and enlightening, working at understanding this limitless Universe, even if it will drive me mad."
Looking at Kaheti Doc Strange resumed: "To Your Question `Why You´ - well, why not? Be glad You are alife - okay, we will die one Day, but this makes us the lucky ones. Because there are countless People, who will never be born. All the potential People, who are possible Recombinations of our Main-DNA and could be here instead of me or You. They easily outnumber the Sand Grains in a vast Desert."
Coming closer to Kaheti Doc Strange mentioned: "There could easily have been Poets greater than Keats, Scientists who would make Newton look irrelevant - but against all Odds WE won the Lottery of Life. So the Meaning of Life is NOT DYING as long as You can. And always think of it: If there is a `Why´, then there always will be a `why not´."
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:50 am

Ishoam looked at Kaela and nodded, thought he was a bit put off by how elegant she seemed to present herself. Though given how she had appeared before him when they had first met he wasn't all that surprised at her non-human abilities. "When you say "gigantic" talent You mean like you teach the giants how to get the most out of eating smaller people?" He said jokingly. "And if you're looking for fun, I can introduce you to that Dridder friend I mentioned earlier. I think you'd like her."

Tache looked into the shop in front of her, and felt awkward wearing so many clothes, especially since her wings were hidden. Still, the fairy's curiosity got the better of her, and she wandered inside, looking for nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:27 am

Ishoam´s Joke didn´t seem to fail, as he could see, how Kaela´s Eyes grew in Amusement - as her Smile did. Then she bursted with Laughter: "M... THARHARHARHAR! Good one! But I am more in Sea-Food!"
Even if Kaela knew how to behave as a Lady - she didn´t seem to care, as Ishoam easily could see into her salmon-coloured, smooth and streamlined Throat, as she laughed. And this Throat seemed to be pretty big - even for a Woman of roughly 10 Feet at the Moment. Still with Tears in her Eyes Kaela looked at Ishoam and said with her velvet-like Voice: "I really start to like You - You´re funny! But I hate to say it - I train them in using their hidden Powers. The Powers almost anyone has - he only has to learn about them."
Then she considered something as they both entered the crowded Main Hall: "Oh yes, for Example - and for Beginners: Watch this..."
Then Ishoam could experience something odd... Despite this many People, they both had no Problem to walk around the Main Hall. In Fact it appeared to him, as if all these People did see them, avoid them - but didn´t recognize them. This sure was convenient, especially in overpopulated Places like the Markets of Negav, but also... creepy. Kaela mentioned: "I still haven´t figured out a cool Name for this Trick - and here comes the other one - it´s for saying `Here I am!´!"
It seemed as if Kaela released a weird... seismic Shockwave. And indeed - all of a Sudden everyone watched at Kaela and Ishoam with big Eyes - the ones next to Kaela even gave her some proper Distance - which was growing. Easy to imagine for Ishoam, that this `trick´ could cause a massive Panic, if Kaela would release it in her `Prime-Size´. Probably it could scare away even some Predators of the same Size, as Kaela mentioned: "For this I have a Name - I call it `Battle Domination´."
And really everyone around the Black Manor knew - a new Player had arrived.
Donna Diana knew for sure.
Priss knew.
Ivy and Shelley knew - and got Goosebumps like Heck.
And Tache knew, too.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 11:45 am

Ishoam id feel slightly creeped out by the fact that people were giving them this much space and just looking at them, especially after that shockwave stunt. He looked at his new salmon friend and asked with genuine curiosity "What was that?"

As Tache was looking at the various things on the shelf, and some tasty looking students when they weren't looking, she felt that wave of energy pass through the room. She looked around in confusion, wondering what could have caused that outburst of magic.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 12:57 pm

"As I said: Everyone can do this - if he knows, how - and if he has the proper Talent." Kaela said. The 10-Foot-Woman looked at Ishoam and explained: "As I and a Friend of mine arrived here, we began to change. I was totally huge all of a Sudden - and my Friend got two Hoverfly Wings. Then began the Time, where our Minds... began to open up, because this World here has some different Things that make it run. We said to ourselves that these new Tricks we were able to pull of were PSI-related, because this is the only Way we know."
Wandering around with Ishoam to a Corner that wasn´t this crowded Kaeka continued: "So I think we have found ourselves a special Way using these Powers - and even to share some of those. Because we come from a Waterworld called TUVALU II, we both are good in the Water - and we both have developed some quite amusing Abilities of Water Creatures - so my Friend can literally glow in the Dark and eletrocute almost anything."
Sitting down at a big wooden Table Kaela mentioned: "So my Friend can fly very fast - throws Lightning Bolts and can glow in the Dark. I however can dive pretty deep and for a long Time - even more when I am big, I can use the so-called Mantis Shrimp Technique to break anyone´s Skull - and I can sense, what a potential Opponent is capable of - even regarding his `magic´ Abilities."

http://abload.de/img/aportraitsks3d.jpg

So Kaela´s normally turquoise Eyes turned red for a short Time, reading Ishoam. In a cozy Mood she smiled again: "And as I said earlier, I am in Sea Food, especially big Fishes of about 12 Feet and a bit more - their Tail Fins tickle in my Esophagus for some Time, I like that! Annnd... I am pretty hedonistic. I have no Problem to admit it, because this is who I am - and I think I´m in a Position where I can easily efford it, hehe...."
And Ishoam could tell by her grey Jeans Jacket and her massive golden Accessoires, that this Woman likes Jewelry too, as she said with her warm, dark Voice: "And this means, I really like it to be touched, admired, perhaps adored and even liked - which is rare in this World, because big People usually have to fight against many cut´n dried Opinions. However..." she leaned over to Ishoam and whispered to him: "...one Day I met a pretty weird Wizard, called Grand Master Valerkan. And he had a Deal for me - he would imbue me with the Power to be as big as I wish, when I wish - if I would allow him to... cuddle between my Legs, under my Bum. Because he likes my Legs in these nice, tight Jeans. Or to play in my Gorge, hehe... He loves it, when I swallow his Hand down... and I love him, playing in there..."
Then her Voice got a bit more silent: "And sometimes... I devour him totally - he loves it, being in me with his Head first - and when I am big, there´s plenty of Room for a Sorcerer, or even a few more, harhar... And I always swallow him ex-tra-slow-ly... so he has much to look at..."
Leaning back she smiled: "Oh yes - he also collects rare Sea Shells. But hey - I know how to get them, harhar... So now - how about You? What... do YOU like, hm?"

Tache however saw Selena again, strolling around - the tall Midnight Fairy in her usual Gothic-style Attire. And with her was - a small, cute-looking Guy in Leather Clothes with long, silky iceblue Hair, perhaps 130 cm tall. And he looked like an Elf somehow... It seemed they were looking for something. And talking about... whatever. But what Tache could see, that the Expression of this small Guy was pure Amazement - and the tanned, blackhaired Midnight Fairy was looking happy somehow.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:11 am

(Man, this is so boring - I just HAVE to do something! And since this is my own Thread...)

Meanwhile Vortrigan and his Class of Music Enthusiasts were on the Stroll - and so they wandered through the crowded Motamos, guided by Craven, who watched over them like a Dog over some Sheep. And as Fate had decided it, they were to encounter Doc Strange´s Patient No.:03 - which was named Dylan. As they entered a pretty good visited Tavern, they could hear soms Music, which was played by... another Half Elf, it seemed. Vortrigan decided to invite his Students to some Drinks - why not? The noble elven Musician could easily efford this - he was Lord Vortrigan, Son of Lord Vrathallic and Lady Sinifer after all! So they all got their Drinks and looked around a bit and listened to the classic Art of this Bard - and after a few Minutes this all was interrupted by a huge and voluminous Burp. Obviously Dylan did make her Point.

http://abload.de/img/shiva8mgjm6.jpg

"Man, this is lame! We don´t wanna sleep, You know?" she said a bit annoyed and many other Guests were surprised at first - and then they laughed. And Vortrigan did too, as he walked over to this interesting Person: "So tell me - what Kind of Music do YOU like?"
Looking at this new Guy she frowned: "You look a bit like him - I don´t think You´ll understand me. My Taste of Sound is a bit... different."
"Really... well, try it." the tanned and blackhaired Musician began to smile. Dylan´s left metal Elbow rammed on the Desk and she said: "I know a Guy from another World - at his Home they have special Musicians - and I have decided to be a Drummer!"
Vortrigan´s Smile got even bigger: "How convenient - I have an Instrument, called an electric Guitar!"
And then... Dylan began to smile, too.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:30 am

"Huh, if there is a why, there is also a why not you say?" Kaheti replied, curious at this theory. "I suppose that's true. We all should do something to make our lives meaningful, since we are the ones who lived." And that was why she had decided to go off with Eastwood. "Man, I hope I get to see another planet some day." She wished, privately to herself.

Jor would feel a slight tug at her mind, telling her to turn around to face the direction Kaela had gone in. She resisted however, as that could mean she'd slip up in her job. Suddenly, she felt a pair of eyes watching her though she could not tell where they were from. Her grip tightened on her halberd as she thought to herself if it was friend or foe. In response, and a declaration to the stranger watching her, she sent out her own Presence. Though, it would also affect a wide number of people in the Black Manor.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:38 am

"Would be pretty amazing, indeed!" Fabiola agreed with big Eyes. Then she mentioned: "So... is everything settled? Then we should look after Desdemonah, right? She is this kind that it could be a Problem..."
Thinking of it - odd. Usually this is what anyone thinks about her...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:11 am

Kaheti turned to Fabiola with a worried glint in her eye. Odd, she never felt this way about anyone else before. It certainly would be an unusual expression to anyone who had known her for a good amount of time. She…was worried…about Desdemonah. Almost immediately, and without sparing another thought, Kaheti bolted for the hall. "Desdemonah!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:18 pm

And so sensitive Fabiola followed Kaheti... Greatly amazed how caring and worrying she could be.

(I have prepared something special for them... but I am at Work now. So why don't we switch over to Jor a bit?)

Indeed... here, behind the Bridge the Wilderness began. Especially at Night. So it was no Wonder if someone could feel watched. And right away on a wide Clearing something else was going on...
So Pearl squatted in Front of an amazed Guy named Dan. And as he watched the now huge 90-ft-High-Tech-Fairy in all her futuristic Splendour she smiled: "Yeah... sometimes I just have to go a bit crazy... Like at Home where I was skydiving from Time to Time, theheee..."
"Just awesome..." was all Dan could say watching this glossy black dressed Girl with her short fuzzy white Hair and her sweet smiling Face. Then she took him in her right Hand and stood up to her full Tallness: "Now let's see how I will do in this Size!"
Unfolding her two massive dark Wings with two yellow shining Spots Pearl 'started her Engine' and took off with a Sound a WWII-Bomber could make - and a sheer unbelievable Speed...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:37 pm

Jor could feel the hairs literally rise on her neck as the uneasy feeling persisted. She could not shake the feeling that something was watching her. The butt of her halberd's staff rose slightly off the ground, and Jor held it now at the ready. That was when she noticed that something was off in the clearing. Two shining dots began to beat faster and faster until they became a blur and then shot off into the sky with a roar. That tore it. Putting a protective barrier around the entrance to the bridge and grasping her halberd tightly, Jor stretched out her own massive wings and took to the sky, intent on following the figure before her.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Whoever this was - the Flying Style surely was unique. This 90-Ft-Person looked like surrounded by a yellow shining Ring. Her propellerblade-like shaped two Wings weren't this big, compared to Jor's own ones - but they worked fast with almost machinelike Precision, resulting in an insane Manoeuverability and Speed...
Barely to hear through all this Noise was a cute Laughter - there someone was having Fun. Striking like a Rocket this... Whatever gained Altitude like Heck.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:23 pm

Jor could see a figure ahead, surrounded by a sort of glowing, yellow ring. In fact, it seemed to Jor that she could hear the hum of the other figure's wings, which beat so fast they seemed to be a blur. And then whoever this was shot upwards like a rocket, a faint giggle could be heard as they flew away. Sighing, Jor resigned herself to following doggedly after the other. While she might not match her in speed, sheer persistence drove her forwards. She would catch the other sooner or later. It was merely a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:42 pm

It was almost ridiculous - even on her free Arms were yellow glowing Spots. This... Turbo-Fairy roared right through the Night Sky, piercing a little Cloud and actually did leave a Hole in it. Due to the various Density of the Air even her deep roaring Sound echoed strangely through the Night.
And then... she folded het Wings back in 60000 ft Altitude - and began to fall back like a huge Dart...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:35 pm

Jor listened to the odd roaring noise echo through the air, as the figure ahead of her zipped through a cloud and smashed it to pieces. She did not see the figure zoom up to the 60000 ft mark and close her wings, to fall back to earth. And so, she kept going through the cloud's mist and the massive dart dart that was Pearl would smash into her, knocking the breath from her lungs and sending them both reeling. Jor's massive wings began to beat valiantly to recover, and her fall slowed then stopped as she hovered in mid air. Glaring towards the figure that had crossed into her, Jor breathed a sigh of relief and exasperation. So it had been Pearl all along.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:12 pm

"Mayday, Mayday - we're going so down!" Pearl shouted and the small Guy called Dan mentioned laconically: "Houston, we so do hava Problem here..."
With a screaming Sound similar to an oversized STUKA the hypermodern Fairy then began to laugh: "Haha... who would have thought that there actually was some Guy behind this Cloud?"
"Well - not You obviously." Dan replied.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Jor would rub the spot on her ribs where Pearl's head had smashed into her not all that gently. Switching her grip on her halberd from a battle-ready, two handed grip to a relaxed, one handed one she flew over to where Pearl was. She also heard a tiny voice, barely audible over the wind commenting that they had a problem. Seems Pearl had brought someone over for the ride. "On a forbidden midnight ride with your one true love?" Jor called, now face to face with Pearl. "It's alright. I won't tell anyone." She added, winking. "Next time though, check with me before leaving the Mansion ok?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Looking at Jor with her big amethyst-coloured Eyes Pearl was totally amazed - and then she said: "Man, dis suxx!"
"What exactly?" Dan wanted to know and Pearl looked at the small Guy on her Shoulder: "Aw, c' mon! I mean, hey - now I know I am supposed to be a Fairy - I even learned this freaky Growing Stuff..."
"I know... What's Your Point?" Dan asked again and the lively Girl replied, pointing at Jor: "Just look at her! I mean hey - I am friggin' 90 Feet tall now - and then SHE comes along... and she STILL is bigger than me!"
And Dan observed the huge Succubus and added: "Annnnd... she's not only bigger - she's nude."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Jor's eyes crossed slightly as Pearl stuck a pointing finger in her face, saying about how she was still bigger than Pearl, even though she was at 90 friggin feet. Not understanding all of Pearl's complaint, Jor rubbed her head embarrassedly and apologized. "Uhm, sorry, I guess." Then, she heard Dan comment that not only was she bigger, she was also nude. Jor's face flamed slightly and she covered herself as best she could, muttering something about how she can't find clothes as a giantess. Turning to Pearl again, she smiled and said. "You're an amazing flier though. I think I'm jealous."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:06 pm

Pearl blushed on the Spot: "Well, uhhm... at Home - which is pretty far away just now - I was a Stunt Pilot and Frillseeka!"
"Which exactly means: She does all the idiotic Stuff no one should do - in Order to stay healthy - and alive. You know the Saying; No old Heroes around here?" Dan explained to Jor and Pearl hissed: "Man, she sure thinks, I´m totally Nuts!"
The small Guy smiled skew: "And we both know: MAN, is SHE right!"
And then Jor had something to wonder about: Pearl, reaching the redhaired Succubus to her Shoulder, wasn´t nude at all. In Fact she wore some Hardshell-Skinshut, which looked... kinda bulletproof. In a very fine  Surface Pattern and Colour, which seemed to Jor like a Melange of... a Chessboard and Coal. So what gives... ?
"As for the Flying... Never hear what others say - they haven´t the slightest Idea what You all can see, what You are aware of." Pearl explained: "Every single Being experiences the same Spot on Earth in a different Way. So when I go up there, all fired up - I see, feel and enjoy the deep Threedimensionality of this Space I am cruising in! And when You are REALLY high above - let´s say about 45000 Feet - the World seems to move around You - it´s jusr totally amazing!"
"Oh yes - and now, as You said her not to listen to anybody with good Intentions - why should she listen to YOU?!" Dan smiled - and Pearl knocked against her Forehead with her cute, left Fist: "Silly me, hehe..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:27 pm

"Oh, no. I perfectly understand. I used to do things like that as well. Or at least they were similar." Jor replied, smiling faintly at the fact that Dan was calling Pearl a nutcase. 'And I'm sure he loves her for it.' Jor thought privately to herself. Suddenly, Jor noticed Pearl's suit. Her eyes grew wide, fingers trailing over the suit carefully. "Where did you find this? Do you know if they have it in red?" She pat out, almost rapid-fire.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:53 pm

"But... I have one in red!" Pearl said - and showed Jor her Persocom, which - to Dan´s Amazement - was as big as a 72"-Flatscreen-TV now. She pointed with her right Index at some weird Symbols - and then there was... a moving Picture in this dark rectanguar Glass Thing.
There was some Guy, obviously excited - perhaps Kind of a Story Teller, saying: ...this is Millie McClusky, reporting for Sports Embassy - Kalevala Space Port, Tuvalu II! Now in exactly 12 Seconds Newcomer PEARL BULLOCK wll show the XXX-Games World, what she is made of! We will switch to the Airship just now..."
Then the Picture changed and another Guy, speaking in a Microphone (which Jor knew well by now) showed out a wide open Door - right into the Heaven, it seemed. But deep below... the Horizon looked slightly rounded and there were Layers of thin Clouds in different Heights, it seemed. So the Man said: "Yes, Millie - it´s quite a bit fresh here in the early Evening - and as good as 12 Kilometers above the Winter Stadion at Kalevala! Just look at this!"
Directly below this flying Machine, there was... a huge Macropolis, all illuminated in the darkening World. And there was a bright Oval - Jor could easily see the Snow, which covered the whole World in these Mountains in a crystalline White - almost like Pearl´s Hair.
Speaking of...
Followed by a Camera Drone Pearl just ran off the flying Machine - and began elegantly to dive into the Sky... And so the moving Picture even began to make Music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61kv7SwPdko

And indeed - standing on some strange Board Pearl wore a similar Hardsuit - but in totally red - it was this red, it almost looked metallic - like some Bugs look green metallic. This ultra-tight SkinSuit also had some deep metallic blue Stripes around her Waist and Hips, which made Pearl look pretty exotic. So she rode on this Board through the Air, showed acrobatic Stunts in MidAir and Dan disrupted: "For me it´s amazing, that You aren´t losing Your Consciousness - or Your Orientation - this is a threedimensional Space - Humans are unused to that..."
"Theheee - Most People are." Pearl said and the Music out of this black Glass Thing got faster, as the tiny metallic red Pearl did some unbelievable Things on this Board - in the Air and then there was an amazing Picture - this bright Oval Jor saw before - was now much bigger - and had turned into a Place full of People. Everyone looked up to Pearl, cheering and shouting, Fireworks could be seen - how Pearl ruled the Sky and then - something like a colourful Sail appeared on her Back- and the Stunt Girl landed on this Board in the Snow. And Pearl just said: "If You want - You can have this Suit."
"But at first - I hate dying dumb - what is it with these many People here in the Outback - and all nude? Especially the big ones? Is there something I have missed?" Dan asked Jor.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:54 am

In the Black Manor however Kaheti and Fabiola were searching for Desdemonah - as Fabiola was wondering about Kaheti´s wonderful caring new Character Side, the blackhaired and streamlined Girl herself could see another Fabiola.
A pretty hard one, it seemed.
Presenting herself with a serious and dark Expression, even her big blue Eyes seem to be able staring someone down. And this Girl, smaller than Kaheti herself, looked... unusual wiry.
Then they encountered a Bunch of Guys - and some of them suddenly got quiet, as they recognized Fabiola. Who pointed at her Eyes with two Fingers - and then she pointed at the Boys: "Watch it."
But then - after a few Questions they got their Answer - Desdemonah seemed still to be in the Kitchen of the Booze Box.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:11 pm

Jor watched amazed as Pearl pulled out some weird artifact from her pocket and showed it to her. It looked like there were people trapped inside. These people seemed to animately be following and talking about Pearl. For in the next second, the artifact displayed Pearl in the exact same clothes she was wearing but in red. This Pearl seemed to run out of whatever flying contraption she was in and dive into the blue sky below her. Jor's eyes got wide and her pointy ears twitched up and down when she heard Pearl offer the suit to her. "I can have it?" She asked incredulously.

Kaheti in the meantime all but ignored the spat Fabiola had with some boys who seemed to be afraid of her. They shushed up as she approached, one even fell to her feet with his hands up to shield himself from any blows she might rain down on him, flinching as she told them to "Watch it." But Kaheti strode past them and continued to cry out for Desdemonah. Finally, she was going to turn the corner and enter the kitchen to check for her when...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 36 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next