Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:40 pm

He looked over to Jor and blushed, not wanting to offend either of them. "I- I would say she's very beautiful. Pleasure to meet you." He said putting his hand out for a shake. "Name's Ishoam."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Jor laughed at Kaela's question. "I won't run away. I'm on night duty tonight. Gotta protect all our cute little students." She said, instinctively scanning the perimeter. With a giggle at Ish's blush, Jor would place her pinky against his offered hand. "Jor Tellervo. Gate guard and gemology professor."

Kaheti sighed. Fabiola had read her like an open book. "Very well. We'll go after we finish the engraving on my partner." For Kaheti, swords were almost like people, and their naming was important. Especially since it was to be her sword.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:57 pm

"Gemology... right." He repeated back, not having the first clue as to what that was?

((By the way, does anyone remember where I parked Tache last time? I think she was with Dionna?))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:01 pm

After a few Minutes Ivy gave her the Weapon: "There You are. I think You will know how to use it - and when."
"You see? It´s nice being here - You always find interesting People here." Fabiola smiled and Bron agreed: "I can tell! And hey - I also can tell, among these special ones around here it´s great to be small!"
Ivy blushed and Shelley smiled: "You Flatterer!"

Kaela was in a cozy Mood. The tuvalesian Woman with her sheer endless Patience seemed to have landed at a good Spot: A great Lake with tasty Fish - and nice Encounters so far.

(Yes, she was with Donna Diana in the Tavern - who now is in her Shop NEEDFUL THINGS to stuff her Mother and her Commander Ramuda in some new Clothes - and making some sweet Business, by the Way. The Shop is recently pretty crammed with Customers, selling anything You can think of - and in the Main Hall of the Manor.)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Kaheti accepted the sword with both hands, almost cradling it gently. The letters gleamed in the light and she traced them lightly. Tucking the hilt carefully to her belt, she nodded acceptingly of Fabiola's statement. "Well then. Time to go." Then turning to Ivy, she hugged and murmured "Thank you."

Jor raised an eyebrow at Ish. "You have no idea what that means, do you? Perhaps I should call it the study of Gems and their uses then." She glanced over at the courtyard, making sure it was relatively empty. "Now, normally you'd have to cross the drawbridge. But I shall give you a lift." Placing her hands flat against the ground, she offered them to get on her palms."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:23 pm

Ivy embraced the slimbuilt Girl gently: "If there is any Problem - feel free to come back."
On their Way to the Library Fabiola asked Kaheti: "Say - did You ever actually see this Guy? Doc Strange really is a Sight to behold, hehe..."

Kaela watched them both with Amusement. It seems the red Giantess had some Experience in handling small ones... Good to know.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:24 pm

He would step onto her palm without any hesitation. "I thought it might have something to do with gems."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:43 pm

Kaheti spoke softly. "I caught a few vague glimpes in bouts of consciousness during the...procedure." She rubbed her forearm distractedly. "Not really though."

Jor smiled. "Well, perhaps I shall keep the name then." She waited for Kaela to step onto her palm as well, before slowly rising to her knees and then her feet. Fortunately, the drawbridge was massive enough for her and she's begin walking on it. Looking down, the two would notice that there was a rail system Jor recently installed for the students to cross the giantess sized bridge. "You know, most people would have hesitated before stepping onto my palm, Mr. Ish. Even most of the students I guard are nervous of me."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:56 pm

"Haha, I know exactly what You mean. Most People on the Boats I guard are the same - Giants have a pretty bad Reputation, I think." Kaela said. Easy for Jor to recognize the relaxed Woman also was pretty hedonistic. And she easily seemed to be able to effort this Habit.

"I think he´s an interesting Guy. But... ah, You hear that? He really is strange." Fabiola said and then they heared... Soli from an E-Guitar, echoing through the Hallways. And as they appeared at the huge Doors of the Library, they found them wide open. And as they got in, the unique Person at the big Stone Wall obviously heared a Change in the Sound - and looked up at them both: "Oh, hello... I hope I am not disturbing?"

http://abload.de/img/docstrangesgigcaski.jpg

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:57 pm

"That's probably because most students aren't friends with a giantess outside the college." He said chuckling and looking at the newly installed rail system. "That looks pretty recent. Is the rail new?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 3:25 pm

"Even so, it's taught me gentleness. So I suppose some good comes of that. Still, I'd rather the students at least felt safe around me." Jor replied. The question of the rail caused Jor to look over at the system. "Yes, I built it myself. Have it set up to a rope system in my tower so I can pull the car forward and back. Quite a nice system if I dare say so."

As they entered the Library, Kaheti kept towards the back of the group. The individual before them had messy black hair and was playing an odd stringed instrument. 'Seems to be him.' She thought, somewhat uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 3:37 pm

Tilting his Head Doc Strange looked at Fabiola: "Hm... somehow You looked a bit different the last Time I saw You..."
Then he looked at Kaheti: "And Patient No.:01 - as I can see You´re doing just fine, am I right? Everything is all right, I hope?"
With this crummy Cigarette in his smooth and beardless Face this Doc Strange looked like a Girl with no Breasts at all - but he had a nice, warm and surprisingly dark Voice. And it was obvious this Guy not only was highly educated - he also had some fine Manners. He looked down at his Guitar - and blushed: "Oh, hm... Now, I play this Thing a bit to relax - I like the Sound of this Hall, too."
"It would rather be nice, if You wouldn´t - here are People, who want to research something!" a Sorcerer complained and Doc Strange answered: "Then I would say, old Chap, at first learn about this Land You stand on belonging to a Planet, surrounding the central Star, called Oth by some People, Part of a Galaxy with almost 300000000 other Stars, which also have Planets - with other Ignorants on them, just like You. If You realize this - You can come back and learn more."
"Hah! You really believe this?!" another asked and the slimbuilt Guy answered: "I know it - there is nothing to believe - this is called SCIENCE."
"As I said - pretty strange." Fabiola smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 3:58 pm

As Doc Strange turned to ask her whether everything was alright, Kaheti ducked her head and avoided his gaze. Feeling self-conscious, she scuffed her boot on the floor and murmured something indistinguishable. The questions she had nagged her even more and the feeling of self-consciousness grew. Questions such as why her, what happened during the procedure, and most importantly what she was.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:06 pm

"Haha, You really are something!" Fabiola smiled and said: "Yes, I was... different last Time. So say, what do You think of Kaheti? She looks well, right?"
Under all this black Hair, which also covered his John-Lennon-Sunglasses there were actually no Eyes to be seen, which could tell anything about his Mood - he still looked pretty calm and reserved. Then he blushed all of a Sudden: "I will not stare at You like some of these typical... heavy breathing and hopeless Romantics, so fear not. At least, I´m a Doctor. So everything is allright, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 3:12 am

At his words Kaheti's boot stopped scuffing the floor. Still, she did not look at him. Muttering something like, "I'm sure you had plenty of time to gawk at me while I was..." Kaheti then sighed and spoke. "No, everything is not alright. I have questions for you, and you better answer them."

Jor continued along the bridge before coming to the courtyard. Squatting down on the balls of her feet, she gave the few people there quite a view as she slowly lowered her two passengers to the ground in front of the front door. "Well, there we go. Now off you go to meet Mistress Diana." She said with a smile, pushing them lightly towards the door. She then stood up and returned to her post at the tower, feet firmly planted to both sides of the bridge and her massive halberd's shaft embedded in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:27 am

"Interesting!" Doc Strange did put the Instrument away and sat on a Chair - with the Backrest in Front for his Elbows: "Questions are the Sign of a lively Spirit - I will answer all Questions from You - if I can."

"Haha, this sure was some Ride. Normally I do this with others..." Kaela thanked Jor and went to the Entrance with Ishoam. And she had to admit: "Quite a Place here - a Palace, to be precise, near to a Temple Complex."
The two Newcomers were a Sight, too. A pretty tall Man, accompanied by an athletic tuvalesian 10-Feet-Woman in Jeans Clothes. And as she looked above this Building, there was a... Thing in the Air, she easily recognized as a Space Ship: "Now look - and I thought, this was a Low-Tech-World..."

http://abload.de/img/nubataamaauy4g.jpg

Meanwhile Tache had to admit - without showing her Wings and in Clothes she wouldn´t stand out this much - here were all Sorts of weird Beings - even some with Horns. Or especially funny Haircuts. So Antennae wouldn´t be this big a Problem...
In this Shop You obviously can get anything - even Equipment for Adventurers, Gadgets, Wands, Grimoires and Scrolls for Magicians - and other Stuff this odd You can´t even tell what it is meant for. Not this familiar with Buildings in this Style Tache perhaps was surprised to see, this Shop was embedded in the massive Wall of a huge Main Hall, which had a Ceiling made out of multi-coloured Glass.
You sure could get lost in this Building.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:16 am

Kaheti looked somewhat uncomfortable as she looked around the room particularly standing here in the crowd. She sat down on a chair across from Doc Strange and stared down at her forearm, rubbing it absentmindedly. "Uhm, alright...well...let's start with the first one. Where did you find me and what happened that day?" She knew it wasn't a very important question compared to the ones that she wanted to ask, but she was trying to work herself up to asking them.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:27 am

"I didn´t find You - I´m pretty busy." Doc Strange answered and explained: "It was one Day in my Home, as many People came in - and showed me something barely recognizable as a human Being, carried in a Leather Cover. It was totally... crushed, but still alive, I clearly could see a Heart, a Brain - and I even could feel something. Later I realized that this was my first... `arcane´ Experience in this World. This was Your Soul, which didn´t give up trying to live on - the Reason Your Heart didn´t stop beating."
The slim Guy watched to the gothic Ceiling and said: "And I think Your Soul also called for all these People to help. And if You ask me, what happened, I only can guess: Something big and nasty had chewed on You. And You can believe me: To make You look `unchewed´ was quite an Efford - but I am pretty ambitious to do perfect Work. You now have the almost perfect IMAGINOS-Body. I think it suits You just fine."
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Ishoam stepped off the giant hand and thanked Jor before she headed off to her post. She then looked to his remaining companion. "So... have you met the mistress before?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:07 pm

Kaheti nodded. She had figured as much. Well, at least now she had filled in one of the holes in her memories. She turned away again distracted by a passing thought when she noticed a red apple gleaming in the sunlight. Kaheti let out a gasp as a distinct memory gripped her. It was of a heavy, red, metal band on her wrist. She had the distinct feeling it was important though for what purpose or reason she couldn't say. "Did you...by chance find a red cuff on my right wrist?" She asked, as the wrist in question tingled with the phantom memory of its weight.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Kaela looked at Ishoam with her exotic shaped, turquoise-coloured Eyes, her short Brows rising. Then she said: "No, but she has heared about me, it seems - so she asked me to train some of her Students with `gigantic´ Abilities, hehe..."
She continued: "See, normally I couldn´t come here this... `incognito´. I simply would be too big. Thanks to a nice, funny (and a bit perverted) Guy named The great Valerkan, who is a gifted Magician with some special... Interests... I can. This Guy really loves in a Granite Tower at the Topazial Coast, or whatever it is called - and because I am easily attracted to anything that promises Lots of Fun, I decided to `work´ for him a While, hehe..."
Kaela´s unique, streamlined Face, which provided her with an almost inhuman Elegance (and also told Ishoam, that she indeed was someone, who was used to be IN the Water) still smiled, when she thought of this Man. Valerkan the Great. You sure can meet funny Guys in this World...

Doc Strange thought about it. And thought about it. And then he said: "Maybe we should ask Jessica - she collected all Things out of... You, that obviously were not supposed to be placed into a human Body. As I know her, she never would throw something away - especially if it looks like something I could use for my research..."
He stood up and went to a small Shelf - and suddenly moved it like a Door. Behind this Shelf was... something looking like a weirdly crammed Living Room: "If You may follow me... ?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Kaheti accepted his proposal and stood up. She was mildly surprised when the shelf turned out to be a hidden door. Apparently the doctor was clever, though his cleverness had apparently cost him some space as she peered into the cramped living room. She stood up and followed the doctor as he led her to meet this Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Fetching his Guitar Doc Strange went through this `Door´ and leaned it against an Arm Chair, standing among other similar Furniture around a Living Room Table, on which many odd Things were placed, some were alchimistic looking. Bookshelves with not only Books, but also other weird Things - and Windows, showing the... lively Streets of Negav.
Fabiola however seemed to have other Issues: A small but pretty packed, bluehaired Girl in tight military Clothes cuddled her from behind with growing Enthusiasm: "Soooo cuuuuute!"
"Perfect Timing!" Doc Strange said and asked this Girl: "Say, Jessica - as I have reconstructed Patient No.:01, You have collected a few anorganic Things -  Do we still have them?"
"But yes!" Jessica smiled her Sawmill-Smile: "They are on the small Roof, Chest No.:06!"
"Thank You very much, my Dear!" Doc Strange went into the Stairhall of his House, where also some Barocque-Chairs and Commodes and an old black Telephone could be found. So the slim Medic went up the Stairs into the third Floor and opened a Door into the Roof of the left Wing of the former Harbourage: "So - let´s have a Look..."

http://abload.de/img/creepyrooffrpup.jpg

A few Caskets were standing on this gloomy Roof - even one looking like Sort of a Coffin. Opening one of them Doc Strange found a weird, metallic red Thing, looking like something between Arm Watch without any Dial and a massive Bracelet: "So I think You search for... this? Interesting Thing!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 8:26 am

Kaheti's eyes would flick over to Jessica in alarm, before realizing that she was merely hugging Fabiola and there was no cause for concern. Jessica answered that the things were held in chest number six in the small roof, whatever that meant. Kaheti waited patiently for the Doctor to return, and when he did he was carrying a massive red manacled of sorts. "Yes, that is it." Kaheti replied, taking it from his hands. She began fiddling with it trying to open the manacle. "Thank you, by the way. For keeping this memory."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 8:36 am

The slimbuilt Medic sat on the Stairs and observed Kaheti. And while the Face of a surprised Fabiola once again vanished deep in Jessica´s wide open Mouth, he asked: "So... what exactly do You do for a Living? Planing something? Or are You still asking Yourself why all this happened to You?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 35 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next