Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:21 pm

(Haaa - a Light in the Dark! Welcome back!)

"Yeah, right... and I must admit, I´m in some adventurous Mood now, too..." Shelley nodded, looking at her unconscious Pal Farn.
Meanwhile Kyle had found another Point, that obviously was to his Liking, while Eastwood almost was sitting on his Face:"Man, seeing You this Way is unbelievably wonderful... You are so... big now..."
Eastwood´s staring Eyes looked down at Kyle - and then she touched his Nose with her Index Finger: "I can make this even more unforgettable for You..."
The Boy shrunk to a Size of perhaps one and a half Feet - and Eastwood´s Bum landed on him, so only his Legs and his Head could be seen. Like in Trance the small Guy began to pet the Soldier Girl, where he could reach, making her start panting again, as he said: "Wow... every Square Inch of Your Body deserves to be comforted..."
Eastwood thought about it - which really was hard at the Moment - and then she said: "You have... Permission to do as You wish. I even could show You some Surfaces no one has seen before..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:46 pm

(Yes. I shall be leaving on a trip soon so expect more lights in the dark from me. >.<)

Jor nodded. It seemed Eastwood had it figured out now, for she had shrunken Kyle to a size she could easily devour. She nudged her mind, planting the idea that she would enjoy showing Kyle the inside of her stomach especially. This was true, for Shelley had made her entire stomach and intestines an erogenous zone.

Jor then noticed that Shelley was glancing towards the unconscious Farn. Then a truly naught idea came to her mind. One that caused a blushing grin to come to her face, and an unescapable giggle to part her lips. When even a succubus blushes, you know it's truly naughty.

Kaheti awoke, her body done digesting Tyler as her stomach settled with a slight glorp. Standing up, Kaheti stretched and glanced down to find that her breasts and rump were slightly bigger. She smiled contentedly as she turned towards the bathroom. 'Time for Tyler's eviction notice.' She thought, as she turned around and dropping her pants, went about her business on the toilet. With a "Goodbye!" and a flushing, Kaheti would hike her pants back up. Then walking back to her bed, she'd snuggle with whoever had stayed behind with her.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:40 pm

(Good to kmow - I´m looking forward to it!)

And indeed - there was someone - well, not in Kaheti´s Bed - but at the Table. It was this unbelievably supercute blondemaned Girl - with these ultrablue Eyes. Named like Sort of an Instrument or Stuff like that...
Fabiola. Right...
Wearing a black sleeveless T-Shirt with the light blue Words `I ENDANGER SPECIES´ (of Course chosen by Shelley) and a light grey Stretch Jeans with red and white Sneakers she actually sat ON the Table - with her Feet on a Chair. And she looked pretty relaxed, as she just said: "Hi!"

http://abload.de/img/fabiola1rlozm.jpg

(Now say - Fabiola totally rocks!)

Meanwhile Kyle was curiously climbing over Eastwood´s Belly, between her Breasts - and then sitting astride at her Cleavage, cuddling with her Face: "I like Your Expression... It does make You look cool..."
"Uhhm... it´s my Face. Havta look this Way - My Passport says so." Eastwood replied and Kyle began to touch her Pout: "Yeah... You are a pretty unusual Girl - and I am so glad to have the Chance of being here with You..."
So Eastwood started a little Experiment - she slowly opened her Mouth - and her little Friend really went in. Curiously looking around - and fascinated by her rosy, widening Throat his Head even stuck in Eastwood´s Throatbow, rubbing between her Tonsils: "Man, I do so love this..."  
"Oh, really..." Eastwood began to smile - opened her Mouth wide - and her stretched Throat seemed to simply suck the Guy in. Tilting her Head back, while sitting on the Floor - and having the lower Half of a Boy dangling out of her Mouth Jor could see, how Kyle was slipping very deep down...
He however could see, how all this within Eastwood was opening up - and stretching only for him. Her Esophagus - wet and powerful - ended, opened up into a flat, dripping wet and rosy Stomach, trapped between her Spine and her Sixpack. Oh, how he loved to feel, how her powerful Muscles rubbed at his Face - and how they kneaded him a bit - as his Head slipped even deeper down...
Eastwood sat up and looked down her Body with interested Eyes: "Oahh... this is sooo great... Say, You are okay down there, yes?"
"Moh!"
And to Jor´s and Eastwood´s Surprise, Kyle´s Voice seemed to come from deep within Eastwood´s Bum - no Wonder, his Knees were making huge Bulges in her Belly. Her green Eyes got big, as she opened her Legs a bit more - and looked this deep down: "Youhhh... Your Headh... really is in there now?!"
"Amd I really love it im here... all this is... rubbing at me - I cam touch everything. It is... soft... and warm... Oh, say, are You playimg a bit with me? I thimk, I´m slippimg dowm - and back..."
Panting again, Eastwood looked around - and saw her Comrade Roth lying on the Floor: "Huuh... yeah, I... Say, do You mind staying in there a Whilehh... ?"
And while Eastwood decided to sit on Roth´s left Hand - Kyle answered: "Oh, mo... it´s allright..."
Meanwhile Shelley whispered to Jor: "Man... I think I´m gonna explode in some Seconds..."
And Eastwood thought: `I am so stuffed - it feels great!´
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Kaheti's expression became guarded as she locked eyes with the girl in her room. "This wasn't the person from before." She thought, as she tossed the covers aside. "Hello. And who are you?" She asked, racking her tattered memory for recognition. Pulling her boots out from under her bed, she began to lace them up.

Jor giggled, but then frowned as her image fizzled before sparking back to life. The interference from the two body entities was growing stronger. Perhaps it was time to take a break. Curtsying to them all, she waved her arm and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 8:11 pm

"Has to be some new Trick..." Shelley wondered - and then she decided to scram, too...

"Well... I am the Apprentice of Your Sister - so to say. I thought it would be a good Idea to see that Desdemonah is okay. But she wasn' t there - You were instead. So I decided to watch over You a bit..." Fabiola smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 1:38 am

Kaheti would arch an eyebrow at the girl's statement intrigued by what she had said. A slight smirk would appear as she read the girl's shirt. Pulling on her own shirt, which read "Nasty is the new black." She came over to the chair that the woman was placing her feet on and sat down, before replacing the girl's feet on her thigh. "Since you were my sister's disciple, you'd know. Tell me of my sister."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:22 am

"Welllll... at first: I didn´t want to... stalk one of You - but at the Moment... something is going on here in the Manor - there is a Vibration around, like a Cloud of Excitement! So I really couldn´t sleep... Then... it´s a bit embarassing. But hey - I´m used to that. And You really do look like Craven - especially when she is in a bad Mood (which actually is not very often - surprisingly). At first: Usually, I´m an Artist." Fabiola said. This however wasn´t surprising at all. Fabiola had these typical sensitive little Hands with cute Fingers. And a special Expression in her Eyes You never find amongst Mercenaries, Racketeers and other Goons.
"Then one Day I encountered her, as I was, uhhm... surrounded by a Street Gang in the Motamos. Craven looked as usual - a skintight, glossy black Leather Jumpsuit, her monstrous Sword without any Tip and a widecut stone grey, frayed Cloak. And then... I never have seen someone moving like this before!"
All her Geistures and her Expressions made Fabiola an impressive Storyteller, too. So she continued - with a skew Smile herself: "Craven was convinced, I need Help - because someone like me who wasn´t used to Self Defense would not last long. So she trained me - and this was hard. Because..."
And then little Fabiola stretched herself in Pride as she said: "It was not only an Honour to be trained by Craven, the Titan Hunter - but also an Honour to learn the ARS MAGNA, the Great Art of fighting even Enemies who outnumber You - or are much bigger than Yourself. And this is no Magic at all - theoretically anyone can learn that, because it´s a State of Mind."
With an interesting Sparkling in her light blue Eyes Fabiola explained: "Well, You have to know... Craven´s Master wasn´t from this World. He was from a war ridden Universe and his Name was FIELD MARSHAL VRAKK of the VARAUKARIAN EMPYRE, which stretched over many Galaxies - sheer unimaginable! You see, I have much Fantasy - but even for me it is hard to imagine a Universe full of Armies, flying Warships as big as Continents and a Crusade that goes on since some Millennia*... But the Point is: Craven was chosen by someone like him to inherit his Legacy - to pass on the only Thing he ever was good at. It was her - of all the possible Beings Vrakk could come across in this World. A small Girl - just like us here - and do You know why?"
Fabiola smiled at Kaheti, as she said: "Because small People still can grow. If You already are huge - nothing can come out of that he said. And I like that."

*Some fitting Sound? `ere we go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4scF1ogXcB4&list=RDEMP--k6saZAgyZQVloOckkBA
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 5:13 am

First Lesson: Your Body is a Tool. A good Soldier is Willpower, Skills and a strong Mind.
Introduction in the Manual for Clone Soldiers of Titan

Eastwood knew this Statement also was fuond in the Houses of wildborn Assassins on Titan - where Roth came from. But now she felt what her `Tool´ was able of - and how it felt. Normally a Clone Soldier didn´t spend much Time thinking about his Appearance - only this far to blend into the Rest of the Society. He has to be able to interact with anyone with minimal Problems. Good for them: Being designed healthy, athletic and tall normally helped them getting along with this.
And now, being stuffed totally with her Friend, she went back into her Room, where this huge Mirror was - right left to the Wash Basin. She watched over her Body - her Appearance. On the first Look Eastwood found nothing making her stand out this much from all the others here...
So - now she has a `Tool´ with a pretty big hidden Safe. A Propos...
She came near to the Mirror, bowed forward a bit and looked deep in her wide, stretched rosy Throat. Where she could see Kyle´s tiny Feet, framing her Voice Chords.
Meanwhile Kyle enjoyed being kneaded by Eastwood´s brawny, rosy and wet Innards - his Neck was surrounded by a second Muscle Ring and he saw down a narrow, slowly moving Tube, which rubbed at his Cheeks while his Body felt all the Movements of her smooth Stomach Muscles, his Legs still in her Esophagus. So Kyle really had filled her up quite well.
Eastwood looked down her Body and observed with Interest the moving Bulges of Kyle´s tiny Hands in her Belly: "Uhh, this is... I like this a Lot!"
"And I love this - You are beautiful - even in here!" Eastwood heared Kyle´s Voice from deep within her Pelvis. Shivering she fetched herself a Chair and sat down - she had to, because her Knees got a bit weak...
Then Eastwood saw... Roth, appearing behind her in the Mirror - with a big Smile: "Not used to this, hm? Your only Experiences with `Full Body Contact´ come from Combat Practice, hm?"
"What do YOU want?" Eastwood asked, frowning into the Mirror - and Roth smiled even more: "To teach You a bit... You must know, we Shazir are trained not only in the obvious Assassin Skills - but also in many other, uhhm... `useful Stuff´, hehe..."
Then Roth squatted down at Eastwood´s left Side - and her left Hand curiously wandered over her moving Belly: "Interesting... I think, I would like this, too..."  
"Okay." Eastwood decided: "Train me. Now."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 5:56 am

Katherine raised an eyebrow at Fabiola's original outburst. Something about a cloud of excitement over the manor. Though, when she launched into her story about Craven, kaheti scooted closer listening with rapt attention. Weird. So they had both trained with an intergalactic trainer, or so she had the vague impression. There were gaping holes in her memory before her "accident". "Small people can still grow...huh?" She decided she liked that statement too.

However, by now, Kaheti had begun to worry for her other half. Where in the world was Desdemonah? She stood up, and motioned for Fabiola to follow, heading down towards Ivy's place before she would go check the tavern. "So, did Sister drag you along here?" She asked curious for the continuation of the story.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:06 am

"No - I was here because of the Library. I wanted to find out, what exactly I am." Fabiola said. And as they came across the mighty Armour Hall, where the dark and monstrous Cannon was presented, they already could hear Ivy´s Voice - and that of others...
As usual Ivy in her fireproof black Leather Attire was working at the roaring Furnace, while Shelley was having Fun with her Whiskey and a happy Bron.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:34 am

Kaheti could understand wanting to know what you are. Noticing that they had arrived to Ivy's forge, she peeked into the room. She saw Ivy bent over the forge as usual, and Shelly playing with a love struck Bron, but no Desdemonah. Leaning a little further into the doorway, she asked. "Sorry to bother you. Have you seen Desdemonah anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:44 am

They all looked up - and Shelley smiled: "Oh yeah. She was in the Kitchen of the Booze Box - with Calin, Roth, Farn - annnnd... Eastwood. And her new friend, heheee..."
"So...there was a Party in the Kitchen?" Ivy asked and Shelley nodded: "Yeah... something like that!"
Giving Shelley a skew Look Ivy turned around: "You... have done something funny again, right?"
"Yeah... Eastwood can say that - but You don´t speak with the Mouth full, heheee." Shelley answered again and Bron laughed.
"So... we go for the Booze Box then?" Fabiola asked.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:26 am

"Yeah, we should go there." Kaheti replied. But she crept closer to the forge curiously. "What are you working on?" She asked, peering around ivy to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:42 am

"Oh - now I have some Time to cast a fitting Grip to an unique Blade a Friend gave me." Ivy said, pointing to the Table, where a... flat, red Crystal could be seen, roughly in Dagger-Size. Then she looked up: "By the Way - this is for You."
Ivy went over to her Jacket - and pulled out a hematit-coloured Swordgrip for two Hands. It looked... pretty long, high-tech and had no Hilt at all. She rubbed at the profiled, silver-coloured Ring at the Top with her Thumb - and something unusual happened. Like filled in an invisible Form a Blade appeared, made out of some ceramic-white Stuff, formed like an unusual massive, straight-shaped Tanto and Ivy explained: "This is a Blade with an Edge only a Molecule broad - made out of Memory-Nanoceramics."
She swung the nearly 180 cm long Blade around a bit, shining like polished Bone: "This Sword can cut nearly anything. I think this is fitting for You. And if You don´t need it..." Ivy rubbed the Silver Ring like a Button again, letting the Blade vanish into the Handle: "...then this Thing is better to carry around this Way, because no Scabbard would be safe enough for THIS Blade."
"Cool!" Shelley gawked and Fabiola became big Eyes. And Ivy turned around to Kaheti: "Now - do You have some Use for this? Somehow I don´t think You are the `Gun Type´."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:50 am

Kaheti's gaze would follow Ivy's pointing finger to a flat, red crystal lying on a table nearby. Kaheti had never seen such a crystal before. "What is it?" She asked, before her attention was riveted to Ivy. 'She has something for me?' She thought, eyebrow arching in surprise. She stared at Ivy as she returned with a hematite-colored sword hilt. Strangely enough, Kaheti could see no hilt nor blade. As Ivy's finger rubbed the silver ring at the top, the blade appeared. Incredibly sharp and almost invisibly thin, it shone like polished bone when she swung it. Kaheti's face displayed a rare expression as she stared at Ivy with her mouth open and her eyes wide. Eventually, she nodded still awestruck. It took her several more moments to find her voice. "She needs a name... eidhneáin. Could you engrave it on the hilt, please?" She wondered if Ivy knew the word symbolized her undying gratitude to her. For she had named the sword... Ivy in her native tongue.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:08 pm

((Sorry for taking so long to reply. Was really busy and this RP kinda got put on the back burner for awhile.))

Jormungdang wrote:
Jor was pretty amazed at how Kaede moved quite silently. "Push no air around you? How am I supposed to do that?" Then, Kaede mentioned something about sounds they couldn't hear but smaller people could. "Wait, if I can't hear them, how am I supposed to know if I succeeded? Don't we need a volunteer?...Hmm, seems we have one already." She commented, based on her Predatory sense.

Ishoam looked up at the two giantesses. "Is there something I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:16 pm

"Well, of Course - I can..." Ivy did put the Hilt in a weird Apparatus: "write the Name here in several Forms... and then it will be programmed to appear on the Blade."
The Forge Angel showed Kaheti the Monitor, on which several Examples of Engravings could be seen: "You chose the Kind of Writing - and then I will set it in, okay?"
"Woo - all this Stuff is pretty State-of-the-Art!" Shelley wondered and Ivy smiled: "Yes - this is a Machine I got from Doc Strange! He is in the Library again, looking for some odd Stuff - as usual!"

(Whoo - I really didn´t see that - welcome back!)

Kaela turned around - and smiled with a mild Expression: "Oh, hello there... Now, say: This sure is the Black Manor, is it not? There is someone waiting for me, You must know..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:36 pm

Kaheti cautiously approached the machine and began writing eidhneáin on the monitor. After she had finished, she carefully scrolled down till she found a free-flowing script that was simple but elegant in the way that the spaces around the letters was carved out so that they stood out. "This one." Kaheti said to Ivy, pointing to the screen.

Jor would lie down on her elbows as she smiled at the small human before her. "I need help with a lesson in moving silently. Would you care to help me?" She turned to Kaede. "This way, I'll know if I'm making noise that little ones can hear."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:42 pm

"Well chosen - it´s like on the Entrance Portal of the Stiffire Abbey!" Ivy smiled and began her Work. Then Fabiola mentioned something to Kaheti: "Say - Doc Strange... wasn´t this Your, uhhm... Doctor?"

"Good thinking!" Kaela smiled. She continued: "It is Part of mental Training to suppress Your Aura - and therefore some of the Infrasound any large Being emits. It is good for not scaring someone to Death - or... now, hm... to do the Opposite."
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:45 pm

"I'd be happy to help. And since we're within the Eye's protection, I presume you're not going to eat me?" He said looking up at the Succubus.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:50 pm

"Harhar... Nooo... I´m not this low." Kaela smiled. Her exotic Face smiled even more broad: "Of Course I have encountered some People, who liked that - at least for some Time, then I let them out again, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:07 pm

Kaheti smiled lightly at Ivy's approval of her choice. She had thought that the font would suit her new partner best, and was glad that someone else agreed. Then Fabiola asked her question, causing Kaheti to turn towards her. A neutral frown appeared on her face as she replied, curious to why Fabiola was asking. "Yes, he is my...doctor."

Jor did not answer positively nor negatively to Ish's question. Instead, she countered with a question of her own. "Are you a current or prospective student of Mistress Diana? If so, then you are under my charge and I, Jor Tellervo welcome you through the gate." She said, pointing to the drawbridge and tower behind which stood the mansion. Then she turned towards Kaela to make sure she caught that bit about suppressing one's aura to protect the others around them.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:18 pm

"Well then..." Kaela smiled her typical Smile again - and collapsed to a Size of perhaps 10,5 Ft.: "Sorry - I can´t get smaller anymore, but I think I will not stand out that much."
Leaning against a Tree in her comfy Jeans Attire she mentioned: "Good - if You are here to meet Donna Diana, young Man - I am, too. How about us going in there together?"
She looked back to Jor and said: "As for You - You won´t run away, right? So there is much Time for us to practice together."

Fabiola looked at Kaheti: "Now... anytime someone mentioned this Guy, You look as if there is something You can only ask him. So now he is in the Library - why not go there and ask him now? And then we go look after Desdemonah."
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:20 pm

He shook his head. "I am currently not a student here. I just saw two giantess figures and got curious. Though seeing as I'm a close friend to a giant Dridder, I'll allow you to eat me if you promise to bring me back out again. And sure. I'll meet the mistress with you."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:36 pm

"Okay... let´s meet Donna Diana first - and I can eat You up later a bit, hehe..." the now nearly human-sized Kaela laid her elegant Hand on his Shoulder: "But if You can´t await it..." and she pointed at Jor: "Now... about her? She is pretty hot, too - don´t You think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 34 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next