Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:31 pm

"Oh, yes - You can. See, I came here with a Bag full of Stuff, I was just coming from a Weekend Party - but now that I know the Shop in the Black Manor, I have a... good Source for new Clothes." Pearl said. Then she had an Idea: "Hey - just wait here - I´ll be back in a Flash!"
So she shrunk to her normal Size, smiled at Dan and Jor - and left with her typical roaring Sound...

http://abload.de/img/highspeedpearl2waueg.jpg

Looking after her Dan just said: "Isn´t she plainly amazing? I mean, she was cool, as she left Tuvalu-II - but this..."
Harrumphing the small Guy said: "Okay, I´m Stan Dockwell, uhhmmm. Don Stack - oh, Crap! Dan Stockwell. Pleased to meet You!"

And as Kaheti came into the Kitchen, she saw something... very unusual. There were Calin and Desdemonah sitting on the Floor - surrounded by Dozens of Neeras and Tinies. They even crawled and climbed all over the Garden Girl, which seemed to amuse her a Lot. And then Kaheti saw her pretty bulged Tummy and many Movements in there...

http://abload.de/img/calinanddesdemonahhlsgr.jpg

"...18, 19, 20, 21, 22... that´s it!"
"We´re 22 in here!"
"Woo - this is amazing!" Calin got big Eyes and Volg smiled: "Well - You both are pretty tall - I mean for big ones."
Then Calin saw Kaheti and Fabiola and smiled: "Hello - look: Desdemonah wanted to know what a Predator feels like!"
"Uhhm... yes..." the Garden Girl said, gulping one more down and his Tail vanished in her Mouth. Then she blushed: "As You... can see, I have adapted anatomically - and this Experiment helps me to understand You more and better, I think..."
"This sure is some Experiment..." Fabiola said with big Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:55 pm

((Sorry about the delay ^^;; ))

Ishoam was taken a back by this question, it certainly made him feel a bit awkward, having only just met this woman. But she seemed to be totally honest, so it was the least he could do to return the favor. "Well you know that I'm friends with a giant Dridder, and as a result she's turned me onto things similar to what you described. I like her mouth, and sometimes I struggle in her belly for her. To my surprise, they can actually be quite cozy when they aren't trying to digest you. But about your water background. Are you the type of person to gulp down their friend if they decide to go on a swim with you? It sounds like it would be quite the experience."

Had Tache's wings been free they would have fluttered a bit upon seeing this cutie. He looked really yummy and seemed to be a newcomer given the look of amazement on his face. She decided to walk over and introduce herself. A few steps later, she would be nearing him.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:07 am

"Harhar... I am flexible. For the most People Water is mysterious enough - because naturally these Guys can´t see enough in a Lake or in the Sea - and it is dangerous and deep. And if they are swimming in it and something huge casts a Shadow in the Water - they literally can get insane..." Kaela explained.

Selena and this small Guy seemed to have Fun - this `half´ Elf obviously was fascinated by Selena´s Tallness - and her endless Legs in these glossy black Leggins. Standing in Front of her his Nose Tip only could reach to her Belly Button. So they looked at all the Stuff You could buy here - and at all these People...
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:26 am

"So that would be a no then. I guess it would be pretty mean to do that outside of a controlled environment. But I would be willing to try something like that. I feel like we could be good friends."

_______

Tache would be getting closer to him and upon seeing his fascination with his friend's legs, decided to try and shrink him a little bit, slowly of course.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:57 am

Lolling on her Chair and obviously in a cozy Mood Kaela smiled: "Well... this is an artificial Lake around this Building. It's rectangular, right?"

"Say - are all Fairies like You?" the small Guy asked Selena. Good Question. She thought there were pretty big Differences between herself, Pearl and Shelley. Especially Shelley. She was pretty... dark...
"I think it's like with all People. There are nice ones and bad ones. You really didn't know Fairies exist, hm?" Selena smiled and thought: 'Me neither...'
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 9:04 am

Jor's tail began to wag back and forth at the prospect of owning such a cool suit. Just then, pearl seemed to react to a sudden thought she had, before shrinking down and zooming off with her familiar roaring sound. So she was left alone with the small man who began to talk about how Pearl was so amazing. Then it seems he introduced himself, messing up his name in his nervousness. Jor giggled before saying, "Relax, I won't eat you... Unless you want me to." Then, she looked amused and glanced towards the way Pearl had gone. "You like her, don't you? Have you told her yet?

Kaheti slumped against the kicthen doorframe, breathing out a sigh of relief. Desdemonah was fine, her worries were for naught. Then she crawled forward on hands and knees to Desdemonah, till their foreheads were touching. "Please don't ever disappear on me like that again." She'd say in a soft whisper. She glanced down at Desdemonah's bulging belly, one hand gently coming over to rest against it. She began to rub her partner's belly, amazed at the effort Des had gone to understand her. "You crazy girl." Then after a pause to muster her courage since they had an audiance, Kaheti's hand would come to the back of Desdemonah's head and lean in for a kiss if Desdemonah let her kiss her. A feeling of completeness permeated through her spirit as she did, while Kaheti sent every ounce of her love towards Desdemonah.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 1:19 pm

"You bet!" Dan said. Then he explained, blushing: "I met her in the Resistance, alongside Kaela... You instantly could tell those are the People who get Things done. As for me... I am a typical Maintenance and Repairs Nerd. Give me 5 Minutes and I am good. I am great after half an Hour. And after one Hour I am unbeatable - as long it has to do with Technics."
He smiled shy: "Normally Girls like Kaela and Pearl would not waste any Thoughts about some Guy like me. But somehow they do. And so I came after them - following their empty Boat... landing here."

The Garden Girl happily embraced Kaheti by saying: "Well... I had to learn about this... as I will have to learn about how to defend and protect myself - and my Friends. This second Issue is also about Responsibity. I can not always count on others to solve such 'Problems' for me..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 3:27 pm

"Of course they spare a thought for you. Because they are kind and care about those around them." Jor said definitively. But then she poked him in the chest with her index finger gently. "However, we're talking about you. If you like Pearl, you should tell her so. This big sis will give you a hint. You're the only one I know she takes along on these midnight rides." Jor said, with a wink.

Kaheti was glad that Desdemonah accepted her embrace and kiss, and she relaxed slightly as her friend was safe. Desdemonah's calming aura seemed to affect her now if they were close together letting stress leave her. She glanced down to where her hand was rubbing Desdemonah's bulged and moving belly. "...Now you're a step closer to understanding." She comments softly into her ear. It took Kaheti a moment but eventually she said. "...Thank you, my light. I owe you too much, mine other half."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 3:51 pm

"Oh yeah - about this - You know, Pearl really is a Daredevil - if You see her normally no one would think this. Sky Diving, Free Climbing and Free Running - all this was nothing for her. Even Eating Contests... And now she seems to be the fastest and highest flying Fairy ever. Suits her fine." Dan told Jor and continued: "And Kaela... well, at first I thought she would be some relaxed native Fisher Woman - but WOW, if SHE gets angry... one Day there were some Guys from the Occupation Army and all I could do was staying there like an Idiot and looking like this:" he said, making a long Face and big Eyes.
"I only could think `Check-it-out!´ She really ruined some House Walls by Accident - and now she is even more... unusual." Dan resumed - and then he looked at Jor: "I think, whoever comes here, becomes more... uhhm - `himself´ somehow. Like those two - and then I look at me and think: Well - looks like I am okay the Way I already am."

Looking at Kaheti with her big turmaline-green Eyes Desdemonah smiled: "I am happy that You are happy - because it seemed to me the last Time You were happy had long passed..."
"We are happy, too."
"Ohh yes... we are!"
"I am more... relaxed. It´s oddly serene in here..."
"And I think it´s totally HOT in here!"
"Don´t You stuff Your Head down there!"
Looking down to her moving Belly Desdemonah became big Eyes - and then she laughed. And Kaheti still could see the Tip of a Neera´s Tail deep in her now surprisingly deep and almost voluptuously shaped Throat, tickling her Uvula: "Thehehe... You Guys are amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 12:11 pm

"I think, whoever comes here, becomes more... uhhm - `himself´ somehow. Like those two - and then I look at me and think: Well - looks like I am okay the Way I already am." Jor glanced sideways at him, and made a noise of agreement. She thought that he suited Pearl just fine. "Well, if that's the case, I'ma make you confess when she gets bad." She teases him, though still half serious.

Kaheti doesn't say anything, her head pressed to Desdemonah's shoulder, but there it is. A minute nod of acceptance. She chuckled softly as she heard the voices of the swallowed neera and tinies emanating from Des' belly. She'd move closer, almost pressing her lips flush against Desdemonah's abs to ask "Hey, so you like it in there? But we have some poor lonely souls out here. Is there any room for some more?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 12:40 pm

The Boy with his short blonde Hair looked a bit helpless, whti a shy Smile.
"You know... the first Settlement on Tuvalu where we come from is New Hannover. It used almost all the Resources the Newcomers brought with them. It looks... pretty futuristic, compared to the Rest of this World - and totally spacy, compared to here. Imagine a huge City of Steel and Glass - Buildings hundreds of Meters high and looking like huge Crystals. I was a Technician there and it was really a cool Life... But I realized... it all looked sterile. Almost... lifeless - machinelike. Even the Streets looked like dark Water without any Waves - this plain and smooth it must be a ridiculously unreal View in Your Eyes. And there I saw her first - looking like a Cyber-Goddess, wearing a glossy, dark blue Bike-Suit and driving... Say - do You know Bicycles?" Dan asked Jor. Perhaps he told something so unbelievable to her, that it must sound like he would be a total Moron.

"You know..." Desdemonah whispered to Kaheti, admiring her almost puppet-like, nice Face, her big, clear Eyes and touching these cute peachlike Cheeks: "I also did this for You - as You can see my Mandalah-Stone is very near to my Stomach - so I can give You a... uhhn..."
She blushed, looked at the Ceiling, searching for the right Word - and then she said: "Something like a... Sanctuary - a Carefree-inclusive-Restroom. You also easily can be four Times bigger than an usual Tinie, if You don´t feel comfortable being as small as them... Uhhm... Perhaps You need none, but I thought adapting to this amazing Technique would effect my Abilities... UHH!"
Wit a deep red Head Desdemonah looked down her Belly and heared the Voice from before, totally deep down: "Hey! You DID stuff Your Head in there!"
"No, I didn´t - I just plopped in!" the other one said - and continued: "I didn´t know, someone looks this hot down here..."
"You... didn´t see Kaheti down there..." Desdemonah whispered with a soft Smile.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 1:11 pm

Jor didn't understand much of what Dan said, though the bit about the buildings looking like crystals dis snag her attention. She wanted to go see these "huge crystals". Then Dan, would explain how he met Pearl before trailing off and asking her a weird question. "Bi-cycle? Is that an animal?"

Kaheti paused her face blushing a deep red. So Desdemonah was going through this for her too? Altering her body to provide a sanctuary for Kaheti. Kaheti almost began to cry, she was so touched by Desdemonah's kindness. Privately, she wondered what it would be like to be inside Desdemonah's belly, the mere thought of that, and Desdemonah's whispered attraction to a private part of her bringing another blush to her face and causing her to squirm. She wondered what it was like that deep inside Des, and the fact that she was jealous of the tinies showed in her face.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 1:48 pm

"Uhhm... wait a Sec... Thanks to Pearl I have always enough Juice to keep this going..." Dan said and fetched another rectangular black Glass-Thing out of his Pocket - and soon some Pictures appeared. Of Course - because he was small this Thing really was tiny. But indeed - there was a slightly younger, streamlined Version of Pearl, sitting on a strange, black Thing with two big Wheels.

http://abload.de/img/silvanatroy2e3ohy.jpg

Then she began to move this Thing - and roared away on something like a long, thin and illuminated Bridge - towards these strange cold but bright Lights at the dark Horizon. It seemed Pearl really lives for Speed.

http://abload.de/img/allisonswayhome53j33.png

"This Thing she sits on is a Bike - a Machine that can run for a long Time and travel really fast. How shall I put it... Do You know this Situation, when You really admire someone - and sonehow he always seems unreachable, giving You the Feeling of... left behind? Not wittingly - but they do. It´s a weirdly sad but also bittersweet Feeling." Dan whispered.

Desdemonah smiled gently at Kaheti: "As I promised - I will be there. I am not going away - and to accomplish this I also will learn how to defend myself - and You."
Then she smiled even more - and opened her cute Mouth wide: "And now as I know how it feels to swallow something that really is alife - I begin to understand You even more."
Showing inside her deep rosy Mouth with her Index Desdemonah looked... just awesome, as one of the Neeras looked out of her Pharynx, his tiny Hands on her laryngal Flap. Somehow the Guy looked dizzy - and a bit dreamy, being stuck between her Tonsils: "If any Pred is like You... they could always come to me!"
"Idiot - You would be gone pretty fast!" came another Voice out of Desdemonah´s Esophagus, making her laugh silent and cute.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Jor had to crane her neck and squint really hard, to see the picture on the strange, tiny, device Dan tried to show her. Even then, she could only barely make out Pearl's figure sitting on some strange, metallic horse. "But Dan, it is fortunate that you came to Felarya then. Here, you can be anything you want. Here you can catch the person you admire and fly in the night sky together with her. Besides which, I'm sure that she would be delighted to show you the trick of flight."

Kaheti nodded as her hands folded over Desdemonah's own, holding onto her "rock" as it was. Desdemonah showed her the inside of her mouth with her cute tongue, pointing to a lightheaded Neera that was stuck in her tonsils. It seems that the small Neera had been hypnotized by her love's mouth. As the Neera said that any pred could come up to him, Kaheti winked at Desdemonah before kissing her deeply and using her strong, muscular tongue to slurp up the Neera into her own mouth's embrace.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 2:58 pm

Just as Dan was about saying something Pearl came back - with a red Package under her left Arm: "Here it is!"
Then she looked at Jor: "And now... I have seen sone... Difficulties about the usual Shrinking and Growing Power around here - but I think I have a Solution!"
She smiled: "I think what You all need to know is the Fact, that every living Being is surrounded by a bioelectric Field - like this!"
Making her own Aura brizzling and glowing a bit due to her E-Plax-Organs the Highspeed Fairy seems to sparkle a bit around her Body: "We call it... the Kirlian Aura. Kaela knows about it, too - and a few others, too I have seen. So if You..." She pointed at Jor: "...concentrate on You and Your whole Appearance Your Clothes can grow and shrink as well. So You can shrink, put it on - and grow back, if You prefer to be this big."
Then Pearl showed Jor the Back of the Suit: "Took me a While - but I even have made a well-suited Hole for Your Tail and some Velcro-Slits for Your Wings - see?"

Already a bit aroused by all the Movements in her Esophagus and Stomach Desdemonah finally got a bit more courageous. Touching Kaheti´s elegantly-shaped, slimbuilt Body with her sensitive Hands, admiring her Waist - and Kaheti´s Preferation of tight black Pants made her think: `I want such Pants, too!´
So Desdemonah´s Hands curiuosly crossed around Kaheti´s Bum - her left Hand from behind and her right from the Front - carefully petting Kaheti´s rounded Forms until her Fingertips meeted directly under her, while she was squatting in Front of her. She loved, how Kaheti´s Tongue played deep in her Mouth and `stole her Prey´. So Desdemonah kissed her back - softly, warm and the Tip of her Tongue began to play around Kaheti´s Nose. So the Neeras between Desdemonah´s Legs and on her Shoulder looked at Kaheti - and one of them said: "Woo - this big one is totally marvellous, too!"
"I can tell!" the one in Kaheti´s Mouth said, his tiny Hands touching her cute Uvula.
"You bet!" Volg smiled, while he was sitting on the left Knee of a totally amazed Calin.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 6:10 am

Whatever Dan was about to say, was interrupted by the timely arrival of Pearl carrying a red package under her arm. Jor was so excited that if it were possible to bounce in mid-air, she would be bouncing off the walls. She shrunk down, to accept the package into her arms and unfolding it, she would find, a red suit with holes for her wings and tail. She started to put on the snug suit, slowly slipping her arms and legs into it. Then she fixed her wings and tail, sliding them slowly through the gaps. Though it was a nice fit, her curves did stretch the suit slightly. But with it on, she felt a real flyer. Jor concentrated hard, and grew back to her original height with the suit following.

Kaheti would tense up, shivering delightedly beneath Desdemonah's warm hands. "Hgnh." She would say, as Desdemonah's hands began their teasing exploration of her body, curving both in front and behind to meet under her small bum. It was then that Desdemonah kissed her back. Kaheti's toes curled in pleasure, feeling the tip of Desdemonah's tongue tease her nose. The tinies on Desdemonah's body seemed to enjoy it, commenting that she was also hot, the 'prey' she had stolen agreeing with them. Kaheti laughed, taking a break from kissing Desdemonah to open her rosy, salivating mouth to beckon them in with her tongue. "Wouldn't you like to fill me up too?" Kaheti said, glancing around the remaining thirty tinies.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 8:16 am

"See? It´s pretty stretchy!" Pearl said to Jor with Pride: "Once You put it on, it grows or shrinks with You! Because every living Being has this Aura..."
"The Kirlian Aura!" Dan said and Pearl nodded: "Exactly!"
"And man - You really are next-Level-red! And You look like an Actress back home!" Dan had to admit.
"I think she looks like a Model." Pearl said - and smiled: "But honestly, both Choices were not that bad!"

Soon there were many Neeras climbing all over Kaheti, making Desdemonah smile with Joy: "See? No one thinks You are ugly or something like this - perhaps You sometimes are a bit eerie - but I also think this suits You fine. Because People capable of what You are capable of - they just have to be a bit frightening, so some Weirdos will not having wrong Ideas..."
Then Desdemonah bowed down to Volg - and looked at Kaheti like a Dozen other Tinies did just now: "And I like You from this View, too - You have these nice and elegant Legs... this flat Belly, and You have this wonderful skeptic Look in Your Eyes observing this all around You..."
Desdemonah rolled over on her Back and looked up to Kaheti with her big Eyes and a fascinated Expression on her calm Face: "In our Religion, the Vishnu-Techno-Shintoism, every Thing has a Soul... so I think, even Your favourite Chair sure is happy to be Your favourite Chair. And I am so happy that You allow me to experience not only Your Spirit and Soul - even every Spot on and in Your Body. All this deserves to be loved and comforted."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Jor twirled in mid-air as she checked her new outfit out. It fit snugly and Jor thought it was great that now she knew how to grow or shrink her clothes with her. Or that she even had clothes this size. Dan compared her to an actress back home, saying something how she was next level red? Red appeared to be her main color indeed, especially after she started blushing.

(Here you are. A tidbit to keep you going. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:34 pm

(Thank You. Smile )

"Looks like she likes it." Dan saw after her and Pearl nodded: "Yeeahh... looks that Way!"

Meanwhile a hyperactive Dylan was talking on how to make REAL Sound with Cortrigan and his Friends - she even gave some Examples by using Tin Cups, Plates and other Things like this as an improved Drum Kit to show what she was trying to explain. And Vortrigan was fascinated - this was exactly the Kind of Musician which was missing all the Time to mix this lame Scene up a bit. What he wasn´t missing were the five Goons, payed by a humiliated elven Musician, who seemed to start a little Ruckus among his hew Drummer Girl - but Dylan was grown up in a Tavern - she did very well know how to read Moods - so she stood this hard up, her Chair fell back down: "Instead of this Tin Crap I also could use Your Headz as a Drum Kit - how would You like that?!"

http://abload.de/img/adrhtzhrhup9.jpg
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Jor's eyes would flick over the horizon as something apparently caught her attention. Her eyes would take on a far away look and a slight smirk would spread over her face. Another bar fight in the mansion. Geez this place was so exciting.

(Kaheti: intermission)

In the chaos that ensued when five drunken, brawny men tried to fulfill their contract to teach a lesson to the female musician, who had apparently humiliated the elves musician there prior, the female displayed great skill in how she could beat their heads like a bongo drum. Unseen due to their lack of prescence, a slight figure dressed in s threadbare cloak crept closer and pocketed Dylan's wallet with delicate grace. However, the figure paused a bit too long at the doorway before fleeing like the wind. Does Dylan spot them?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 1:51 pm

(Uhhm... Dylan, Vortrigan and his Class of Music Students are in the Motamos. Vortrigan thought, it would be a great Idea showing them around a bit - and warning them not to do, what Dylan just did. But since the Motamos are not this far away and a Succubus sure can feel Presences far away this should be no Problem... Smile )

But Dylan was too fired up (and a bit too drunk) to realize what just happened. Instead she reached for a pretty massive looking wooden... Thing, which Vortrigan recognized as an E-Bass, as Dylan said: "Well - no Answer? Suits me fine..."
The other Guests were a bit concerned, looking at this slim, but proud and tall blonde Girl with her strange, metallic Arm. And she grumbled: "Next Time this long-eared boring and fagotty Wimp dares to get under my Eyes, I´ll burp him into next Sunday!"  
And this was it - Vortrigan bursted with Laughter, his Students looked at him in Astonishment - and the Tavern Fight started.
"Don´cha figger, I´ll go easy on Ya, `cuz You is a Dame, got it?" one of the Drunkards growled and Dylan swung her Instrument at his Head: "KHWANNNNGGG..."
"Okay - I promnise, I will not think this Way - next one..." she smiled - taking this Thing in the right Hand - her left was made of Metal anyway.

(And since it´s a bit lame lately anyway, I´m gonna add something here, yes?)

And something other was there - Jor could feel the Aura of an amused Vortrigan, the flamboyant Fierce of someone unknown to her, obviously angry of being underestimated - and... blossoming Affection.
A strange Sort of Affection, highly romantic and almost poetic - mixed with some naughty Thoughts. Surely one who´s not a native Felaryan. An Affection alike to an Orchid - blooming in one Night, pure and clear like Spring Water - but also full of bright Colours and voluptuous Shapes...

Freshly arrived from the YAMATA-Empire Akeno was baffled. This small and buxom Temple Maiden, highly skilled with Keyboard Instruments she was sent here to learn about the manifold Kinds of Music. But the well-rounded Girl with this heavy black Hair soon realized - here was more to learn - much more. Oh, she already knows Drums - there are pretty big ones at the Shrines and Temples - but this blonde Tomboy surely was special. She was tall, she was strong and she looked... like a Rônin with her Weapons, which she still refused to draw.
Earlier this Day Akeno went to this odd Shop to buy some Stuff which would help her to do not stand out this much - a Saying goes `the biggest Nail gets hit first by the Hammer´, right? So the Miko got some of these Pants, which seem to be common amongst the Majority in this dark, black Castle they were living in from now on. She still wore a red and white Montsuki, but also a pretty tight dark blue Jeans - with cute white Socks and Shoes, which looked like black Slippers. And now...
Akeno surely wanted to stand out - perhaps a little bit, to be recognized by this extraordinary Person. How proud she was - how determined to show anyone some more advanced Kind of Music! A Rônin with a Talent for Art... Just plainly amazing! And while watching Dylan and the others Akeno subliminally felt a Leg of the Table between her own - and began to rub at it a bit... A Sensation Jor could feel as well. Whatever was going on in this Motamo Tavern, it sure was very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 7:58 am

The thin, scrappy, dirt covered theif ran away with Dylan's wallet ecstatically. For the first time in their life, they might be able to afford more than a few scraps of bread to eat. Their fingers trembled slightly as they clutched at the money carefully. They ran into an inn, (Wink which inn do you think it was?) and sat down at a table.

Jor could feel a veritable explosion of happy aura's at the tavern in the montamos. One of them, she recognized as Voltrigan's. "He always gets into the thick of things. Especially with women." She muttered aloud. Turning to Pearl, she smiled faintly. "Sorry, I have to go save our musician's ass from barbarian women...again." Then she planar shifted herself to the tavern and shrunk to her small 10 ft form. She wandered in and laid her hands on Voltrigan's shoulders. "Women troubles again, Volti?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Turning around the Hell-Elf got big Eyes: "Yow! What's with this Outfit?!"
Then he remembered what Jor just said and got a skew Look: "Uhhm... no. I am not a complete Moron - and this Time I am only watching the Troublemaker - which happened to be this blonde Tomboy over there, beating the Crap out of these Airheads."
Smiling the Musician continued: "She's going to be our Drummer! Don't even know her Name but she really is something!"
And the small, buxom Temple Maiden of the Yamata Empire couldn't agree more...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 8:01 am

At Volti's explanation, Jor giggled and did a little twirl, the red jumpsuit accentuating and clinging to her curves. "Hehehe, you like? Xp" Jor asked playfully, performing all but a lap-dance just for him. Then Voltigan mentioned the troublemaker to be the blonde over there and their newest Drummer. At that, Jor took an acute interest in her and walked over and began to observe the blonde. Then she caught her arm as it drew back to hit the drunks again. "Easy. I think they've had enough." The drunks were cowering near the blonde's feet, almost kissing them. They sported a wide variety of bruises on their faces, then their arms when they tried to cover their faces.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:49 am

Looking at the unusual Newcomer Dylan got big Eyes: "What the... ?"
Fetching Dylan´s other Fist Vortrigan smiled: "Heyhey... she´s a Friend - and a big one!"
"You can say that!" Dylan still looked at her and Vortrigan smiled: "So much for `Musicians are Pussies´, hehe..."
But he still looked at Jor and had to admit: "Man You really have pretty long Legs in this Outfit..."
"Yeah - Doc Strange would say `Legs up to Arcturus IV´." Dylan nodded - and fetched herself another Mug of Beer. Being herself pretty longlegged the wild blonde Girl sat down again and calmed down: "So You are a Friend of this Guy? You two are pretty amazing, I have to say..."

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Abiggigkakxg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 37 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next