Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:49 pm

AHHHHHHH! I like to play, but this is crazy. Im scared of heights!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:55 pm

"Really? Good Thing, we´re going down, right?" Pearl looked at him, while the Black Manor seemed to jump towards them. Suddenly Pearl flew a right angle - over some Roofs and between these Towers and then Tyler remembered another Creature flying like this...
Hoverflies.
Masters of two-winged Aeronautics - even able to hang in Mid-Air - and even to fly to the Side - or backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:01 pm

(:c)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:10 pm

(!! Oops - the last Post on the last Side - I haven´t seen that - phat Sorry!)

With a wet, smacking Sound the Bone came out of the slowly moving Hole. It really was completely white and felt like Balsa Wood. Some Bubbles came out of this Hole - and Sprix knew - this was the Remain of one of the fried Chicken Legs.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:15 pm

Sprix wondered why the bone felt wooden.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:21 pm

If he looked more carefully he could see, that something in this Bone is... missing. There is no Chalk anymore - this only is a lightweight, brittle Collagene Construct. This is, what makes a Bone flexible - but after some Time in this super-liquid Stomach Acid, it has nearly lost everything. Even it´s Elasticity.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:01 pm

Your like an insane roller coaster! Its a good thing we are almost back. Are you sure you want some fun with me Pearl? Its ok if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Sprix dipped one end into the acid
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Soon some Bubbles appeared - and a quiet... Boiling Sound could be heared, while the End of the Bone began to get foamy.
On the Outside however a curious Sandy put her right Ear against the Belly of a blushing Jessica: "Uhhm... You really want to know what´s going on in there, right?"
"Oh yes - I mean, hey - this is not usual!"
"I´ll say!" Mirage nodded.

Finally Pearl landed on a Roof, where some Abkhani were on the Watch. So she sat down, with dangling Legs over the Edge and smiled at Tyler: "Hmmm... Don´t You wanna get into me any more, hm?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:54 pm

*I blush* Well...yes. But not here. People could see. And you'll really eat me?
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Sprix held the bone up, then set it back in the acids.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 7:08 pm

(So it seems the forums ate my post about the two flying off from the lake....)

Poss was both disappointed and relieved to see the two fly off back toward the college. She had had terrible luck in catching anything tonight in her normal hunting grounds so she dared to get a bit closer to Negav than usual. Being so close to the Eye made her feel sick to the point where she could easily throw up if she stayed there much longer. She fell back a bit to move along the river, leaving her webs behind. She held her stomach as it growled.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:17 pm

(Posts can vanish here? This... is odd.)

Sprix realized, that it is this clear Liquid, which smells like Almond... So it´s something with Cyanide - a pretty effective Way to... get rid of Things. He also got the Idea, it would be interesting to have some of it for... Experiments - and Future Potions. This pretty unique, highly aggressive Liquid surely held some Surprises - and now he got it, why Jessica said, if he will be there tomorrow, he really was tough...

Pearl looked at Tyler again with her big, clear and glossy Eyes in which all the Stars were reflected like in an Amethyst Sky: "Hoohoo... You like me - and I like You! Oh yes - I show You something, You sure have never seen before, theheee..."
And as the joyful High Speed Fairy with her silverwhite, fuzzy Hair opened her smiling Mouth again, Tyler could see, what she meant - and what Tyler now could see, in the Darkness of the Night: Even in her Mouth and Throat, there were a few Spots, that could emit pale yellow Light in strange Patterns - like some weird Deep Sea Creatures. And if he watched more carefully, this faint Lights... seemed to `pulsate´ a bit on it´s Way down. Like... a weird Landing Strip.

And Tache, still in the Booze Box could see another Pair of... interesting People - a blackhaired, adventurous-looking (and pretty short) serious-looking Neko Boy - and his Girlfriend, which was... kinda spooky. Not only she wore eerie-looking black Clothes so tight, they made her thin Body with it´s almost corpse-like Elegance look more ghostly... No, she herself was this pale, she looked, as if she was sculpted out of light rosy-coloured Marble. She had big, night-black Eyes and a raven-black Mane with a white Strand. And a biiig Mouth with Lips so dark red, they almost looked glossy black - and this Mouth seemed to smile all the Time.
But the most interesting Part: This slim Girl... floated a bit over the Floor.
Without any Wings.

A real... `Night Mary´.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:05 am

sprix smirked at what Jessica had said, then filled a bottle with the poisonous liquid.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:25 pm

And while Sprix was watching the Glass for Signs of acidic Corrosion, Jessica's Stomach relaxed even more. Obviously it didn't care about Sprix - or he simply was too small for this ravenous Girl...
Meanwhile Jessica herself wasn't too small to be the Curiosum at this Table. She was observed by everyone who knew what was going on - and Sandy now was fascinated by the small, brawny Girl - a Fact, Eastwood could live with just fine.
Because the Soldier Girl had her own 'Fan': Sally.
The Neera Girl was lying on her Tummy and watched Eastwood with her big Eyes in Awe. Eastwood looked back at her in her typical suspicious Way - and she made Sally sighing, thus made Eastwood rising a Brow.
Which made Roth and Calin laughing like crazy.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 3:57 pm

Woah! Why does it do that? How can you have lights inside you?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Looking at Tyler with her big Eyes Pearl began to smile mild: "I really have no Clue. I know no other Fairy, who can `glow´. So I´m a little proud of it! On my `Light Tribals´ I can even change the Colour by now!"
Which she did, continuing: "But in broad Daylight - You see nothing. Pretty crazy, hm?"
There she was - with her short, fuzzy silverwhite Hair, in her tight red Clothes with broad white Stripes at the Sides - and Sneakers. Not to mention her Sun Glasses. A real Cyberpunk-like High-Tech-Fairy, capable of even breaking the Sound Barreer. Something You sure don´t see every Day - not even here, in Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:19 am

Sprix was pleased when the glass didn't dissolve, and put it away.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:28 am

You know, your pretty cool! I just hope I will be a good enough snack. And of course, we will play a little before then, once I shrink of course! You still want to, right?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Pearl watched Tyler - how he stuck between her neat  Breasts - and asked him: "Don't You think, You're already small enough?"

The Bottle seemed to be okay. Sprix could hear the muffled Voices of all the other Girls at the Table. And he had an odd Thought - being in here as a Victim and no one outside seems to care...

But they did; Sandy still tried to hear something from Sprix and her Ear tickled Jessica´s Belly, making her chuckle. Even Eloise came closer and curiously poked her Tummy - and was baffled, how `hard´ it was - with all these Muscles...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Sprix sighed, and decided to take a nap. He found a comfy spot in her stomach, and snuggled up there.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Yeah your right. But do you still want to play with and eat me? in your room of course, not out here.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 6:14 pm

"Uhhm... okay..." Pearl said - and then she whispered to Tyler: "And there... You can - hm... `discover´ me, if You want! You´re too cute!"
Rhen she flew off - and roared towards the Room, where she now lived - Shelley´s `Luv Shack´.
Arrived in her own `Party Hell´, she saw Selena, reading some Comics and listening to Shelley´s Favorite Music - Selena, the Midnight Fairy. A remarkable Girl, wearing glossy black Lycra Jeans and a white T-Rhirt. She was taller than Pearl, had brown Skin, long black Hair, an elegant, exotic Face - and Wings much like a Skullhawk Moth. They were dark blue and black and looked... velvet-like. On the Inside they were orange-yellow - and the small Back Pair literally showed Patterns like Skulls. Selena looked at them both with her dark blue Eyes and smiled: "Shelley decided to do her Job as usual. She needed to do `something normal´, she said."
Then she looked at Tyler: "Woo - who´s this little Guy?"
"This is Tyler!" Pearl smiled - and then she said to her small Friend: "This is Selena - she totally rocks - from the Inside she´s sexy - and pink! Oh - I have an Idea - how about... we both spending a bit Time... in her? Didn´t You mentioning something like this, Tyler?"
Selena tilted her Head, frowning: "Uhhm... what?"

These muffled Voices from outside - and sometimes Laughter - sounded nice and quiet in here - and Sprix could sleep easy in this deep, warm Cave. At least - he had to prove he would still be there next Morning...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:29 am

sprix slept
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:10 pm

((Sorry for the delay! I had an important organic chem final and my parents treated me to a night out at a rocking pinball place! But i'll continue))

Hello Selena! *I say cheerfully* I'm Tyler. And Pearl has brought me here for some, umm, fun and games. I also think she is kinda hungry too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 25 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next