Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Pearl came over to Tyler and looked at him with her big, amethyst coloured Eyes: "Really? Theheee... I like devouring big Things! I even trained it!"
She sat down on a fallen Tree and said: "So I have tested my... Capability with Fish, Sausages, whole Fruits and Stuff... And now, Shelley has `tuned´ me. I even have a Nickname: Mawberry, because of the Colour of my Throat, theheee!"
Then she placed her Cheeks in Tyler´s Palms and opened her Mouth pretty wide: "Look, aaahhh... hehe!"

http://abload.de/img/20141111_0838449cupa.jpg

And in the Light of his Flashlight Tyler had an excellent View...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Looks inviting! Well no one is around... You could say the fairy got me! But, how would you make me tiny? Of course, id want to play first.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:19 pm

"Well... If You really want this, I would say, we go back. Because I would prefer such Things - uhhm... in my Room." Pearl said. She looked around: "Because here, something... could happen, You know? So how about us going home at first?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Tache got an uneasy feeling as some of the larger tinies eyed her. She suspected that they were waiting for a chance to kill her if she gave them an opportunity. Carefully, she moved toward the group of people she was familiar with, sitting on Shelley's shoulder at her shrunken height of two inches.

Last edited by Mr. I on Mon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:31 pm

(Uhhm... Tyler and Pearl are in the Woods - at the Lake.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:38 pm

*I scream* What are you?!?! AHHH! Are you this dangerous fairy?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:43 pm

(What´s up with You Guys? You are in the Woods at the Lake - and she is at the Entrance of the Booze Box.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:50 pm

(Oh derp. well perhaps she flew over? But its not my call. its up to Mr.I)
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:06 pm

(My mistake ^^ I'll edit that last post and have a friendly Dridder pay you guys a visit instead. I hadn't realized that they moved locations.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm

(No problem, although this is likely my last post for this evening)
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Poss heard the two talking nearby and decided to investigate. She was able to overhear a part of their conversation, leaving her to wonder if she had stumbled upon a couple of voraphiles. She worked on laying a web in the direction she thought they would most likely go if they decided to leave. She simply waited for her chance to strike.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:52 pm

(If it´s the Dridder I presume it is, she will have some Problems around here. As I said: Read the Story.)

Feeling uneasy for a While now, almost sick, this Dridder could presume it was a bad Idea traveling this far from Home, but she did the Best she can.

Meanwhile Pearl looked to the near Lakeshore, where she could see the Black Manor on the Isle - and the Stars above. Being transformed into what she is here now, she still remembered, where she once came from. And how she differed from `normal´ Fairies.
Her `magic Abilities´ she has learned from Shelley - the former Snow Fairy had stuffed all this into her and Selena, so to say.
But she was built like a Human - not so... fragile and `lightweight´. Pearl was literally a High-Velocity-Projectile. Her short, massive Wings were High-Performance-Wings, only for the Purpose to fly - at the highest Speeds possible, making the craziest Manoeuvers possible, even at insane Speeds. This amazingly efficient Flight Apparatus, that grew out of her enabled her to feed the also newly grown E-Plax-Organs within her Limbs and the Flanks of her Body with Mind-boggling Amounts of bioelectric Energy she can release at Will - even over some Distance. So she was a... `natural grown Fairy´.
Thus Ability to produce frightening Lightnings was also a Reason for People giving her another... Name.

Storm Sprite.

Well, of Course she knew what a Storm was - Coming from TUVALU II Pearl had seen many Cyclones - and a Sprite is Sort of a huge Lightning in the upper Atmosphere. But she also came here to this College to look in the Library for the Meaning of this Word: Storm Sprite.
And why she had these glowing Patterns - no one knew. But she liked them.
The Stars... Somewhere in this (or another) Universe there was her Home World. Looking up there it was phantastic imagining there is Light coming to be seen, older than this World... Her Home Universe is 13,8 Billion Years old. Over 400 Billion Galaxies, all of them stuffed with Suns and Planets...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g48si_rngEk
(the first one rocks!)

A Universe full of Life. Full of Mysteries and also full of unimaginable Wonders and Horrors. Her Civilization has mastered the Technology of Space Travel faster than Light - so here it was pretty... stone-aged. But at least amusing stone-aged. And here was Magic. Pearl turned over to Tyler: "What is it now? Shall we... ?"

Tache could see, that Shelley had changed even more... not only her Clothes. She really seemed to have quit being a Fairy. Now she was... something else. She looked taller, more... `adult´ and her elegant Face was more edgy, somehow. And her Main Expression was darker. Even her Ears now were less pointy. And her serious-looking opalizing Eyes had tiny Pupils, which looked at Tache with... a Blackness, she never saw before: "Good... so I know where You are. Good for everyone around here - and therefore good for You."
Then Shelley continued to serve Drinks and Food for her Guests.
Ivy looked at the tiny Fairy: "Any Way looking at her... I still can´t believe she´s Kind of a Monster..."
"Well... just remember the 180-Tons-Football-Pinheads at Kortiki - without any Manners. This should do the Job." Shelley replied. Locking up the last Rest of her unhurt Emotions obviously worked pretty well. Shelley sounded... cold. Something - or someone... seemed to have broken her.

Big Time.

Both Angels have collapsed their Wings in Order to save some Space. Full fledged Angels needed pretty much Space. Tache could also see, that most of the People looked at her with... mixed-up Feelings - some of them even got pale. So Shelley said laconically: "Don´t panic - if she does something You don´t like - I do something she won´t like."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 8:58 am

Sprix slid slowly down her throat, and toward her awaiting stomach
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Well Pearl, i guess we should head back. It is late and they might think something happened to you. Although, the night sky really is a wonder. I wonder what is out there? I know of other worlds being dragged into Felarya, and also of things outside that, the correctors for example. But I like it here on Felarya. Better than having some boring class or desk job! Every day, an epic fight to survive not being digested in something's gut. Plus *I turn to her* I'm in good company.

But anyway, we should return. Are you ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:19 pm

Pearl began to smile.
"You bet!" she pointed at Tyler - and he collapsed to a Size of perhaps nine Inches. Then she did put between her Breasts - and flew towards the Shoreline - and over the Lake.
Low and fast.
"Hahaaa... I bet You've never traveled this Way, hm?" the High-Speed-Fairy asked while breaking the 500-mph-Limit.
And a blue blinking Light rushed roaring like Heck towards the Black Manor.

Sprix however was welcomed by an oddly caring Stomach. Despite it' s Size it was... cuddling him. A Smell like warm Almond could be noticed and the wet and rosy Muscles in here rubbdd softly at Sprix...

Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:32 pm

D-d-dont you think your g-going a little f-f-f-fast? *I say, bobbing comically*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:41 pm

"Why... nononono! THIS is too fast! Well... almost!" Pearl smiled while her Hands strifed the Surface at the Lake, releasing a huge Track of white Foam behind her - and then this Thunder appeared again, rolling over the Lake. Tyler could read the mirrored Speed Measurement in Pearl's Glasses - and he saw 820 mph.
Perhaps 15 Inches over the Water.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:45 pm

W-w-w-w-w-ww-w-what??? AHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *I scream like a little girl, I am used to danger, but this...this was different. If I fell now, id be sliced by the water. I hang on for dear life and pray that we reash her room soon, safe and sound.*
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:20 pm

Sprix ran his hand along the wall, gently pushing it down.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:28 pm

Suddenly Pearl gained Altitude like Heck - and she almost rubbed her Chest at one of the Towers of the Black Manor, where her roaring Sound was oddly broken, like Fwapfwapfwapfwap...
And she flew higher and higher, where the Air was getting fresher and clearer - and where the View was rather overwhelming - almost all of Negav could be seen - Thousands of tiny Lights at the southern Horizon - and in the North a few otler Lights, where Nekomura was located.
"Better?" Pearl asked - and her `Engine´ stopped.
Then she began to fall back to the Ground - with growing Speed - like an Arrow.
The Air rushed around her, as she began to smile again: "Hey, YOU wanted to play, okay?"

And the Tissue reacted to Sprix´ Touch - it slowly began to curl itself and then it... touched back, imitating the Shape of his Palm.
"What the... ?" Jessica looked down her Belly and Roth asked: "Something wrong?"
"Don´t know - but it feels... funny!" the bluehaired Girl replied.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:32 pm

Sprix pulled his hand away, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:37 pm

At least this Stomach was... relaxing a bit and Sprix sat in a wet, conical Sink - with the typical closed Hole in the Middle - but here, there was something sticking in it - Sprix saw a white-etched...
Chicken Bone.
And this Thing looked pretty worn-down, brittle and... spongy.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue May 05, 2015 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:40 pm

Sprix got up, and walked over to it, his feet making small splashes in the stomach acid, and poked the bone.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:43 pm

The Bone sounded like totally dry Wood. And it vibrated in this Hole, making everything surrounding it vibrate - and Jessica moaning.
"Man, what´s he doing?" Sandy asked and Jessica gasped: "Nooo... Idea! But this... was unexpected!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:48 pm

Sprix noticed it was lodged in her stomach, and tried to pull it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 24 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next