Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:37 pm

Sprix rubbed the edge of the slit, sticking his arm through the opening
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:40 pm

"Theheee... I can see that!" Chayenne smiled, as she saw, how something under the stretchy Jeans Cloth was moving. And she loved this View, turning her Fantasy on even more.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Sprix wondered if she would somehow like to be in the position he usually was in.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 4:26 pm

"You know... I´m a bit proud. You really like me - even inside me, right?" Chayenne asked. Although this was the first Time for her to be comforted THIS Way, she had already some Adventures... but this one sure was something special.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:24 pm

"Yup." Sprix sensed her nearing her climax
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Tentatively (and because there somehow had to be a visible Cause for this Feeling) Chayenne touched Rightie and Leftie with her left Hand and pressed them gently: "Hoohh... This really is hothh..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 8:37 am

Sprix was pushed back inside her vagina, and rubbed a slightly sensitive area
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 8:40 am

Bringing up funny Themes at the unlikeliest Moments apparently was one of Chayenne´s Specialties, as she asked: "Say... Where do You live? Do You have a House or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 8:45 am

Sprix rubbed a little more vigorously "not really. I'm a bit of a nomad, I guess. But, if I had to be technical, I'd say my homes consist of the black manor, this library, and stomachs.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 8:59 am

"Haha, great! Yes, the Black Manor is neat... A bit creepy sometimes, but neat." Chayenne said. Then she continued: "I think You really are pretty lucky - there are many People who like You. Even Loo does - and he´s a pretty wild Neko-Something - and even a Guy. Despite he has a Butt like a Girl..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 11:49 am

Sprix smiled "really? I liked black manor too. Lot of interesting ones there." Rubbed her some more
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 11:58 am

Squirming again Chayenne had to take care not falling off from the Table again and thought: `Odd - I know many Guys pettying all the Tinies - on the other Hand many of them sure would be lucky, if they could do, what he just does...´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Sprix made a mental note if this, and got an idea. But first, he wanted to make this girl climax
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 12:05 pm

Soon everything was shaking and contracting - and Chayenne sounded as if she was surprised by soneone with a Bucket full of cold Water. Sprix could hear her pant heavily and it took several Seconds, before everything calmed down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 12:24 pm

Sprix smiled "hey, can you help me out?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:07 pm

"Of Course I can..." Chayenne took a last deep Breath. Then she opened her Belt again and stretched her Waistband...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Sprix climbed out into her hand
"Thanks. Wanna go see donna now?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:02 pm

"Why not? It´s dark now - she sure is awake now!" Chayenne took out a fresh Handkerchief and gave it to Sprix. Looking out of the Window she mentioned, by watching the Stars: "And it´s not too far away, too. Good!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:08 pm

Sprix dried himself off, and looked up at chayenne. "So, where am I gonna ride?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:26 pm

Chayenne stood in Front of Sprix at the Table and looked at him with an amused Face: "Hm... where do You want to `ride´?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Sprix smiled, "in your mouth or stomach, you pick."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:47 pm

Proudly Chayenne said: "Hahaaa... My Belly is totally empty again!"
Then she whispered at him: "You know... I already had a few Friends, who love to put their Hand into my Throat and Tummy... and many wish to be as big as You. I didn´t tell them, but they can as big as a Cat, too, hehe..."
She thought of it: "Well, I could eat one too - for Practice, You know..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:05 pm

"Maybe a bit later. Can I be in your mouth for the first half of the trip, then you swallow me?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:41 pm

(Um)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 10:26 pm

(Bandur?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next