Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Looking at a tiny Guy sitting in Eileen´s left Horn out of the Corner of her Eye, Sally was surprised as Marlo embraced her with her left Arm - and began to play with her left Hand deep between her Legs. Getting even bigger Eyes, she gasped - and Marlo stuffed this Bottle deep into her wide open Mouth.
After Sally swallowed half of the Whiskey in a surprisingly short Time, Marlo pulled the Bpttle out of her deep, rosy Throat, which made a cute PLOP-Sound she began to rub Sally´s flat Belly: "This should do it."
Watching her Boss with big Eyes Eileen wondered: "Why don´t You tuoch ME that Way?"
Marlo smiled: "Well - seeing You getting jealous means You´re not kidding me the whole Time with Your Advances - why is that?"
"Because You are so big and strong..." Sally mumbled with a dreamy Expression and Eileen nodded. Then Marlo looked at this small Girl: "Your Tip was good - and You have proven Yourself a good and reliable Person. And so we will help You to get out of here, before..."
"WHAT is THIS?!" a few Tables away a pretty big Guy stood up, holding a Bag and a Brick in his Hands: "Are You trying to mess around with me? Who the Hell do You think I am?!"
Soon many other Guys were on their Feet - and a pretty fierce Fight started, as Marlo sighed: "...before this happens. Anyone an Idea, how we get her out of here unseen?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:10 pm

Sprix wanted to get to know both of these girls. But right now, they needed to get out of there.
(Can I say that he's able to summon the tesla blade whenever?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:13 pm

(I think, You are carrying this Thing around anyway? Well, now think about a nice Plan to get Sally out of here unseen, haha... Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:18 pm

(Oh, I have some ideas...) Sprix handed marlo a vial of the shrinking potion and whispered to him "give her this, and be prepared to catch her." Sprix unsheathed the tesla blade, the sword crackling with electricity as he held it
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 pm

(Marlo is a Woman - despite a pretty hardboiled one. No Wonder, regarding her Job, dont´t You think?)

"Man, this Thing is pretty friggin´ small..." Marlo fiddled around with this tiny Thing - and then it fell deep down into Sally´s open smiling Mouth. Then the Girl began to shrink, while Marlo´s and Eileen´s Eyes grew: "What the... ?"
Finally she ended up a bit bigger than Sprix and Eileen began to smile: "Theheee... now we can go. She is easy to hide now, don´t You think?"
And Sally, hammered like Hell, didn´t get it.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:50 pm

"Now, let's have some fun-" Sprix teleported onto the ground, and did something he rarely ever did.

Once sprix was at the same height as eileen, he held the tesla blade out, ready for a fight
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:15 am

(Eileen is still about 170 cm tall. I think You mean Sally.)

Which caused an Effect Sprix surely didn´t want - the totally flabbergasted and drunken Girl fell back on her Bum - and pointed at his Sword: "Hey... I hope You´re not gonna poke me with that Thing..."
Under the Table Marlo was getting ready by preparing her Webley&Scott .577 Automatic - a huge and long Pistol, which even dwarfed a Desert Eagle. So she said: "No Idea - but poking You sure is the last Thing he wanna do. Just watch Yourselves now - because everyone here is easily 12000 Times heavier than You..."
"Right - perhaps we find something, where You two are more safe..." Eileen agreed and Sally nodded in her numb, hammered Way: "Safe is good, hehe... I´ll vote for safe..."

http://abload.de/img/1sallyiloo3.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:33 am

(Ok. Initially I was going to have him be normal-sized, and fight alongside eileen)

Sprix chuckled "you think that this blade is some kind of toothpick? Well, I'll show you what I can do"

Sprix teleported over to eileen, as the patrons closed in
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:46 am

(Okay - that just now threw me a bit out off Balance - so now he is big and Sally is small? Then I have to think about it some Time...)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:49 am

(No, it's fine, he can stay small)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:21 am

A bit unsure Sally stood up again, saying: "Uhhm... if You don´t mind... let´s be cool somewhere else, okay?"
Then she burped - and the empty Vial flew out of her Mouth, while Marlo stepped forward to shield the two small People: "Man, this can get ugly. We have to get the Hell outta here!"
Eileen came to the Table and opened one of her Belt Bags: "I suppose You get in there..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:25 am

"But I can help!" Sprix helped Sally down into the bag
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:41 am

Shoving her small, nice Butt into this Bag wasn´t this disappointing either. Once in this Bag it got a bit bumpy and loud, so Sally chosed to cling into a Corner: "Maybe - but they all have Guns - by the Way... WHY the Heck I am this small now?!"
Being bounced around didn´t help Sally much to feel more comfortable. Then it got deafening loud - to Beings this small Gunfire can be really dangerous - good Thing they were in this Bag. Sally looked around - and then at Sprix: "You really don´t wanna go out there - okay, yeah - I´m a Vampire - but I am this weak I even can´t do any supernatural Stuff! I am living from Animals I hunt, because everybody is stronger than me! Man, even after I `died´, I am a total Failure! I am a Last Generation Vampire, so I can eat... raw Stuff. Practically I am a mutated Human with some Kinks who can´t grow old - and who can´t go out into the bright Sunlight anymore. Great Achievement!"
Calming down Sally looked at Sprix: "And just now... I am glad You are here. Even if I don´t know who or even what You are supposed to be."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:43 am

Sprix resigned "fine." He sheathed his sword, and climbed in next to sally
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:51 am

It really got pretty rough - being amidst a Fight between huge Guys isn´t Fun for anyone smaller than them - Sally and Sprix learned this Fact pretty fast... And Sally decided to cling to Sprix - because he seemed to be a bit more confident about getting out of this. He also had a Weapon, even if it was a weird Sword in the Age of huge Handguns - and he seemed to be nice. All Things Sally could really admire just now.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:53 am

Sprix held onto the side of the bag
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:15 am

All this went on for some Time and then it calmed down - and some other Sounds were heared.
"Hey - we´re in a Car now!" Sally said and Eileen opened the Bag: "You okay in there?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:22 am

"I'm fine. Can you help us into the back seat?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 10:19 am

"Okay... here You go..." Eileen clipped the whole Bag off her Belt - and did put it onto the Back Seats: "I think, this is safer this Way..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 10:48 am

Sprix helped Sally out of the bag, and pulled out the growth potion. "Here, drink this"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 10:55 am

Suddenly Sally began to laugh: "Man, it´s hilarious! Anyone wants me to drink some weird Stuff..."
"Yeahyeahyeah... now drink this stupid Stuff - I wanna see, what will happen next..." Marlo grumbled and Eileen mentioned: "Would be better if You look forward - then You see what You´re rammnig, hehe..."
"Okay, okay... I´ll drink it,haha... Sally opened this Vial and drank the Potion...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 11:49 am

Sprix was suddenly flattened under her now normal-sized butt
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 11:58 am

Sally was drunk, but not dumb - she soon opened her Legs and saw Sprix´ Head between them: "Oops - I´m so sorry! I hope I didn´t break a Bone?"
Well, he saw... pretty amazing Things. Yes, Sally wasn´t big - compared to other big People - but she had pretty much to offer. She felt refreshing, almost cool, she smelt like wet Forest afrer Rain, had a nice, slimbuilt Body - and a pretty big and visible `Fun Organ´ under her old, tight Jeans. And it was soft and nice - Sprix could rub his Face deep in there...

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 1:37 pm

"No, I'm fine." He squeezed himself out from under her. Looking up her crotch, he saw her looking down at him
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:04 pm

"Thank You for being with me in this Bag!" Sally said, looking at Sprix with her big Eyes.
"Say - what is Your real Size?" she wanted to know.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next