Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else bored? (Of games)

Go down 
+2
Lockheed X-17
dragon808tr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Anyone else bored? (Of games) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else bored? (Of games)   Anyone else bored? (Of games) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 5:20 pm

I noticed today I'm simply...well bored of games. I mean, I play Gmod a lot, but it's probably more fun with others, and my bro would rather traverse the minecraft style world of Trove than play a decent game!

Anyone know any good (and relitively cheap) games for PC? I'm looking for a good racer preferably. I love arcade style and futuristic racers like F-Zero.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else bored? (Of games)   Anyone else bored? (Of games) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:26 am

What about FTL, or Half Life 1, or Shrink 'High and it's sequel, Shrink 'High Gaiden?
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else bored? (Of games)   Anyone else bored? (Of games) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 4:17 am

Lol go get rocket leauge, yes it's soccer with RC cars but it is a great game whether alone or with friends and it's simple and cheap.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else bored? (Of games)   Anyone else bored? (Of games) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:58 pm

*looks left and right*
*cough*tf2*cough*
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else bored? (Of games)   Anyone else bored? (Of games) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Sprix wrote:
*looks left and right*
*cough*tf2*cough*

Played it for years now. Its fun for a time, but they despritely need more classes and weapons, not some awful taunts or dances!
Back to top Go down
The Sketch Knight
Helpless prey
The Sketch Knight

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else bored? (Of games)   Anyone else bored? (Of games) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 10:41 pm

To busy playing the gaming perfection that is The Phantom Pain, but in all seriousnes might help knowing just what your pc can handle.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else bored? (Of games)   Anyone else bored? (Of games) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 7:37 am

The Sketch Knight wrote:
To busy playing the gaming perfection that is The Phantom Pain, but in all seriousnes might help knowing just what your pc can handle.

Nothing too high graphics. So GTA, and goat sim break if i try to play. So more along the Gmod and Half life level of graphics.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else bored? (Of games)   Anyone else bored? (Of games) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 9:36 am

Well, I always stand by my tried and true favorites, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and the Golden Sun series. Game Ranger lets you play SWBF2 online, and GS? ...well lets just say that out of all the games I own, Golden Sun 2 is probably the only game I've replayed more times then I care to remember. And even though it came out in 2002, it STILL has the hardest RPG Boss fight I have ever faced, period. CURSE YOU DULLAHAN, CURSE YOU AND YOUR CONSTANT SPAMMING OF DJINN STORM AND CHARON SUMMON!! DX
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else bored? (Of games)   Anyone else bored? (Of games) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 9:47 am

dragon808tr wrote:
Sprix wrote:
*looks left and right*
*cough*tf2*cough*

Played it for years now. Its fun for a time, but they despritely need more classes and weapons, not some awful taunts or dances!

Well, there's also overwatch coming soon. It looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else bored? (Of games)   Anyone else bored? (Of games) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else bored? (Of games)
Page 1 of 1