Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things or sites to do when bored on the computer

Go down 
+2
Thywolf
dragon808tr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Things or sites to do when bored on the computer Empty
PostSubject: Things or sites to do when bored on the computer   Things or sites to do when bored on the computer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:30 pm

So, i am currently alone in a computer lab, blaring Guiles theme and playing Happy Wheels. Beacuse this semester, I happen to have a LONG break (of about 5 hours on M, W, F). I was wondering if anyone had any game sites that i could go on and play. I remember some cool game sites from High school, but never wrote them down.

Before you ask, yes I do realize that I will need to study and get tutoring during this time, but beacuse it is early in the semester (and i'm lazy), i am pretty bored.

So if you could just drop some fun sites that would be great. Or any other ideas to do and when bored online.
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Things or sites to do when bored on the computer   Things or sites to do when bored on the computer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 12:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwhLueAWItA&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
Bluehorizon
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Bluehorizon

PostSubject: Re: Things or sites to do when bored on the computer   Things or sites to do when bored on the computer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:14 am

Can someone get rid of Thy's post? That wasn't very helpful and was pretty inconsiderate :/

Anyways here's two very good sites i know.

http://armorgames.com/

http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/
Back to top Go down
http://sovietkroshka.deviantart.com/
Ffoulkes
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Things or sites to do when bored on the computer   Things or sites to do when bored on the computer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:36 am

It's a looper? I don't get what's wrong with it.

You're telling me you wouldn't listen to 10 hours of Катюша repeated?
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Things or sites to do when bored on the computer   Things or sites to do when bored on the computer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:27 am

When bored at the computer, I would always go read my favourite webcomics. There are lots of them to choose from, and many have good story and/or drawing, so they are worth a shot. I'll list a few of my personal favourites so you can take off from there if they interest you. All of them are safe.

-Misfile: has kind of an "anime-mainstream" starting point, but then develops into quite an enjoyable read in my opinion. The art is good enough, too.
-Better Days and later on Original Life: an anthro comic series that delves into interpersonal relationships while also managing to be quite humorous all the while. Characters are quite believable in my opinion, and there's a whole lot of development in Better Days, while Original Life is a bit more static for fun. Art starts a bit iffy in Better Days, but quickly improves, being quite good throughout the latter part and the second series. Beware the spoilers if starting with Original Life first.
-Stand still. Stay silent: has an ominous title and not less ominous setting later on, but the mood is quite light-hearted despite of it. The art is breathtaking.
-The GaMERCat: if you like your games, this comical strip is something you can't miss!
-Freefall: the crazy adventures of an alien, a robot and a genetically-engineered anthropomorphic dog/wolf, where absurd humour and scientific fact come hand-in-hand. Art is lower than average, but if you know your science, it is a very enjoyable read.

I used to read more, but I forgot XD I hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Things or sites to do when bored on the computer   Things or sites to do when bored on the computer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:24 pm

Bluehorizon wrote:
Can someone get rid of Thy's post? That wasn't very helpful and was pretty inconsiderate :/

Well so you know I been listening to it for over 5 hours so far surfing the web. So Shut your hole.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Things or sites to do when bored on the computer   Things or sites to do when bored on the computer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:22 am

Thywolf wrote:

Well so you know I been listening to it for over 5 hours so far surfing the web. So Shut your hole.

Careful, thereā€¦ But yes, the video link can stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things or sites to do when bored on the computer   Things or sites to do when bored on the computer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things or sites to do when bored on the computer
Page 1 of 1