Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Felarya rumors - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:45 pm

CauldronBorn24 wrote:
Everytime former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown smiles a fairy dies. The faries are keeping this very quite but they aren't sure how to counter this potential genocide.

LoL!!!

Rumor:

The Fairies have been a tab bit uneasy lately due to a bold statement that has been floating around in regards to the nature of humankind. It was said that one day, near or far, humankind would assert itsself as the most dangerous and heartless predator Felarya has ever known.
I don't know the mouth that this statement came from, so take it with a grain of salt.
==================================

Rumor 2:
There is word of a book lost in the jungle that contained powerful magic symbols. The one that peaked my curiosity was called The Mark of The Beast.
Rumor has it, painting this symbol on oneself in blood would cloak that person in some sort of illusion that resembles a Kensha Beast and even emit similar aura. I imagine something like this would protect a man from many predators. But it could prove fatal if a Kensha Beast were to sense the aura and mistake it for a rival. Or maybe even a female looking to mate.
Then there's the danger of prolonged use of the mark which is rumored to cause insanity.

I wonder if it might even transform a man into a real Kensha Beast permanently.

It sounds ridiculous, no doubt. I'm not so sure its worth finding out first hand.

==================================
Rumor 3:
There is a lake blanketed by a fog that is said to be haunted by the ghosts of hundreds of explorers who were devoured there. Word is, anyone who ventures near the lake will hear the voices of explorers screaming and warning others to turn back from the depths of the fog.

"Beware of the purple singing dinosaur," they cry.

The truth of what lurks there remains a mystery because none that have entered the fog covered lake have ever returned.

Last edited by gt500x on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:34 pm

I heard that a group of allus are apparently worshipping Voidfingers as some kind of god. Apparently it has to do with all the masks he has. How they learned of him is a mystery...

I heard that the flower goddess that those tribes from around Kyromia fields worship might be a very ancient bloom dryad.

A friend of mine told me that their is a hidden fairy village deep within the Kyromia fields.

Supposedly there is a group known as the "Order of the Crimson Tears" that works on the behalf of criminal elements located within Negav. They are said to be identifiable by a Blinded Ones marking magically altered with the addition of a red teardrop below the closed eye. They are said to be in conflict with the various other Negavian factions.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:24 am

CauldronBorn24 wrote:
Everytime former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown smiles a fairy dies. The faries are keeping this very quite but they aren't sure how to counter this potential genocide.

hahaha XD
Mhh not that it happens that often Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:13 am

Crisis's stomach is hunted by the ghosts of the people she hass eaten.

Anna has cut deals with the black markit treading things she builds for giant sized cigerettes.

(LOL best i have)
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:30 am

I overheard two men talking at a bar. One of them said he'd read somewhere that predators and prey go to the same afterlife. The other guy threw back his head and began to laugh maniacally "There's no escape from them! Even in death! They're worse than my wife!" After the man was taken to a healer to help with his breakdown, I asked the other man if this was true. He nodded, and then dissappeared. All that was left was a white feather.
Back to top Go down
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Vivian's affinity for using Crunierlon sap is well-known, but apparently she really wants a few Alondra flowers for 'recreational purposes'. If you run into her and have the extreme luck to be carrying a live sample of this rare plant with you, you will most likely be let loose in exchange for the flower. . .

Or you might become the first test-subject for its aphrodisiac abilities and eaten. At least you'll be happy, though.

There is supposedly a severed head with only one eye that has been seen once or twice floating through the streets of Negav at night. Its frightening stare seems to suck the thoughts from your mind.

Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:36 pm

I heard of a girl that gave Crisis a bunch of alcohol - she lost interest in eating and just started telling a bunch of sad stories about tonorians and looked quite depressed. On the other hand, I heard giving Anna some booze makes her quite sociable. The same girl tried this strategy with Vivian - she survived but refuses to recount exactly what happened....

I hear that, for some reason, articles of women's clothing often wash up on the shores of Jadong Lake. I have no clue why, but a know a guy who collected a bunch of them and started selling "Genuine Mermaid Panties" to gullible and ignorant tourists.

A crazy priest of Oth started bothering me at the bar the other day. He swore that it was the prayers of the priests of Oth that really keep the predators away and that the Isolon Eye is just a mind-control device built by the Magiocrats to keep people from accepting Oth. I hope this isn't a common belief...

Apparently it is not uncommon for the Negav Police to report that minor robberies are due to "ghosts". Probably just another way for them to get out of actual work.

I heard that the only people who have accurate maps of the Northern Areas of Felarya are the Jotun... whoever those are. Never heard of anyone called that around here.

I heard that before her disappearance, infamous explorer and anthropologist Désirée von Fucking made an expedition to the Malyra Fen. Now, the rumour is that she discovered there a Malyran Snake ape of gigantic proportions and rudimentary intelligence. Apparently she captured this predator sized beast (Nicknamed "Queen Kung", for some reason...) and tried to bring it to Negav by carrying it in a cage via airship. Unfortunately, the airship was attacked by harpies and Queen Kung was lost. But to this day there are still rumours of a big hairy naga roaming Central Felarya.

I heard that Lady Lesona has many ties to the criminal elements of Negav. She often calls upon them to make people who spread rumour about her disa...

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:46 pm

I heard there was a armord train conecting the 3 major citys in the weast cuse there are no maigc porlte arches past the sands of time.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:55 pm

There's been a rumor of a black ops unit Codenamed: S.T.A.R.T. From another city far west of the world in negav acting as vigilantes. I don't know who they are, but if they're the good guys in this wild and crazy city then why bother stopping them.
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:33 pm

I heard a rumou that somewhere on Felarya there is a rather temperamental mage trying to destroy Felarya using "greenhouse gases". Apparently, releasing too much carbon into the atmosphere raises the world's temperature and is supposed to harm the native fauna & flora. Most people agree it would take a lot more to actually harm Felarya, but the mage has supposedly suffered a string of freak accidents preventing him from enacting his "master plan"...
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:55 am

I heard that in the Negav Underground there's a certain bar where almost all the clientele are vampires! Apparently, it's actually a pretty fun place though. But if you're not a vampire and you want in on the party you'll need to make a... donation.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:06 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
I heard that in the Negav Underground there's a certain bar where almost all the clientele are vampires! Apparently, it's actually a pretty fun place though. But if you're not a vampire and you want in on the party you'll need to make a... donation.

Wait; Jeanette opened up an Asylum in Felarya?
Back to top Go down
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Rumor: Squirrels aren't bad luck or dangerous. It's just a stupid superstition. Trust me, I had one living in my home in Negav when I was a kid. We'd feed it nuts all the time.
Back to top Go down
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Squirrels aren't dangerous?

LIES!

On a side note, one should never swear in a region with many mountains and rocky outcroppings. Apparently it is very bad luck. I wonder why?

Recently a peculiar group of tinies have been attempting to have peaceful protests against being eaten by nekos. They've also entered negotiations with a fairy scientist (yeah, you heard that right) to find a way to turn tinies to human size.

PR:

Natives to Felarya tend to taste better than those from off-world. It's probably due to all the junk-food that's so popular elsewhere these days. Sad, isn't it?

Apparently there is a powerful mage hiding out in deeper Felarya that can produce pred-sized portals. It might be interesting to have him warp you and a couple friends into an off-world city for a party/feast, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Apparently there's some big train moving through mid-air around Ur-Sagol, from what legend tells. there's an artifact that can make u change age when your outside felarya, only problem is is that its guarded by some demon and half bear half human freak who wears sunglasses and knocks people out with a giant hammer. Good luck too fellas trying to find that.
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:09 pm

A old mate of mine warned me against trying to make friends with a mermaid. He said he suggested it to one, and she threw something grotesque with far too many tentacles at him. It seems a lot of mermaid culture involves throwing something at someone else.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:15 pm

I heard that beyond Lamia, there's a great "Dry Land". But I also heard that there are three cities somewhere out there too, with strange technology...

I heard that Miragia forest is the "Dimensional Focus" of Felarya. I'm not sure what that means, but I think its that you have a higher percentage of being sucked to that point from other dimensions. Furthermore, I heard that the chance of entering any point in Felarya decreases the further you get from Miragia. That would explain why so many people wander into Central Felarya...

I heard that in Negav they employ those predators from the Motamo Docks to do jobs no-one else will do. I hear that most sewer maintenance workers are slug girls....
Back to top Go down
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Humans are actually not native to Felarya. Paleontologists have searched in vain for fossil remains of humans or their evolutionary precursors, leading some to speculate that humans arrived from offworld...no more than a couple thousand years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:59 pm

There is a rumor among adventurers that ze blighted creatures known as squirrels have learned... to FLY! This is a sign that ze end is nigh and we will all have ze little buggers scurrying inside pants... s.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:24 pm

I overheard this crazy crap from some guy in that bar I keep going to. I should really stop going there, it's filled with wierdos.

"Man, you ever wondered why this sick world exists? I'll tell you. This world is one big monster. A big monster that eats souls! Huh, you think that's funny do you? You see, Felarya has its own Heaven and Hell seperate from the rest of the Universe. Die out there and... well, I dunno. Die here and you are sent to Felaryan Heaven or Hell. I figure that whenever someone dies there's some sort of energy or something. Heck, their body is technically energy. So this world just keeps sucking people here to die! Then it can, like, keep them in its private afterlife and suck on its soul energy or something. And the world just watches us, man. You know how it watches us? Squirrels. They're its spies. I told you they were watching me, man."
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 am

EdgedWeapon wrote:
A old mate of mine warned me against trying to make friends with a mermaid. He said he suggested it to one, and she threw something grotesque with far too many tentacles at him. It seems a lot of mermaid culture involves throwing something at someone else.

God what have I started in the manga Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 am

Speaking of tentacles, I heard that mermaid mating rituals involve lots of them for the sole purpose of attracting males. It also seem to attract some strange kind of humans as well.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Speaking of tentacles, I heard that mermaid mating rituals involve lots of them for the sole purpose of attracting males. It also seem to attract some strange kind of humans as well.

It attracts Kevin Costner? Wow. Must suck to be a mermaid.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 pm

I've been hearing of people travelling through the Miragia Forest getting dimensional wedgies. I don't know what that is exactly, but I'd bet it doesn't feel good.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Kevin Costner is the bane of mermaids everywhere. If a mermaid throws a Kevin Costner at another mermaid, it is beyond offensive. In fact, Kevin Costner is the bane of most aquatic life on Felarya - he is, unfortunately, at the top of the oceans food chains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next