Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Felarya rumors - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:33 pm

man that one with 20 layers of clothing is just priceless! XD
Back to top Go down
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:10 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
man that one with 20 layers of clothing is just priceless! XD

Thanks lol. I've noticed almost all the sentients prefer to have as much skin exposed as possible to get the best taste.

PR: Some say there's a whole undefended city of tasty nekos at the top of the Great Tree.

Hidden somewhere in the fairy kingdom is a gem that lets you ignore the effects of the Isolon Eye.
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Vivian rumour #2   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Some Negavians say that a group of veteran adventurers set out to plunder the myriad magical treasures that Vivian kept hidden. According to the lone survivor, they found her lair, but all they found was leather, chains and whips.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:50 am

hahaha XD

MrNobody13 wrote:

Hidden somewhere in the fairy kingdom is a gem that lets you ignore the effects of the Isolon Eye.

Oh god that one would keep Negavians awake at night
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:09 am

Well, those are quite interesting rumors there. xD

Usual rumors coming now from yours truly:

* A certain number of underground explorers have reported that they've seen some members of their expeditions being swallowed by a cave. No predatory animals, no strange underground plants or fungi: simply a cave.

* It is rumored that there's a man in Safe Harbor called Manny who claims to know all secrets when dealing with some specific predators. It is also said you can easily spot him, as he wears a pink jacket, green baggy trousers and has a ridiculously squared chin. Most Safe Harbor denizens deny knowing someone matching that description, though.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:23 am

Karbo wrote:
hahaha XD

MrNobody13 wrote:

Oh god that one would keep Negavians awake at night
Laughing

Indeed. Free nightmares for all. lol!

In most worlds, breaking a mirror is seven years of bad luck. In Felarya, it's seven minutes followed by being eaten.

Smoking near the Great Tree is apparently very bad luck.

If you go to the Great Tree, never take nekos with you.

Squirrels are the most dangerous things in Felarya.

PR:

Growing a certain type of plant near your lair will attract nekos.

The big metal birds that show up once in a while have food in them.

There are strange dryads in the unstable parts of the Negav Library.

Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:28 am

* There are talks of a redwood dryad who let a few of her preys go if they provided a good conversation. She claims that those who didn't make were either boring or she was reminded that she was hungry.

* Some say that calling certain pale harpies as ghosts are a quick way to a bird's stomach.

* People attempted to figure what is Crisis' eating record. All counts have been lost for multiple reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:44 am

I've got one.
---------------
A tomthumb stands up in a bar.
"I heard a good one from that guy over there." He gestures to a guy with electric blue hair and matching eyes siting next to a woman who, proportional, could give Vivian a run for her money over the size of her "natural gifts". "He said that not only can preds with their fancy magic sense the species of people apart with it alone, but that fairies will stay away from a human with the same energy signature as an elemental. Something about every person who matched that description has beat up every fairy who approched them. Apperantly, they tried to "cross-breed" with him and he didn't like the sound of that, so the human in question knocked them out. That would be strange enough, but from what he said, there are two such humans. The second one not only knocked them out, he broke their wings and wrote his name on their foreheads in a strange human launguage with a permanent marker so that other fairies wouldn't make the same mistake, and those fairies still can't get his name off their foreheads. I think his name was Nagi. Also, from what I heard, neither of those two seem to be able to drink anything alcoholic. If they do drink any, they become violently ill."
The bartender slid a small glass of ale to the tomthumb. "For such an "imaginative" story I think you've earned this."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:02 pm

It is said that when one is born in Felarya, before your eyes adjust to the light for the first time in your life, you will witness a large shadowy figure staring down at you.

It is but a fleeting second, a retinal after-image, and with a blink it is suddenly gone.

At the time, you won't know what it is. And afterwards, you will forget and go on with your life.

But when your time in this world comes to an end, you will see that figure again

And this time, you'll know.

Last edited by Slimetoad on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:40 pm

The blue-haired guy spoke as soon as the bartender turned back around.
"I heard that if you can out Vivian Vivian, she'll let you go. I also heard that many predators will leave someone alone if they have a black sword. Also, did you know that you can ignore the effects of that huge desert's sand's time warping effects with magically insulated shoes. Oh yeah, form what i heard, Vivian is quite the skilled mage. She can not only the what someone's magical abilities are or could be, she can actually sense someone's magic signature from an enormous distance, somewhere around 500 feet."

The knock-out next to him spoke up after he finished.
"You human's should really travel up more often. Predators have a harder time sensing you if your right next to a large tree. Vivian gets frustrated when a guy sees her but isn't fazed, although she'd never admit it to a human. If you can bribe her, Anna makes a good friend to keep you safe from Crisis. The only problems are that you have to find her when she's alone and you have to have something that will pacify her. Machines and electronics work quite well from what I heard. Most predators are thrown off guard if their prey show's no fear. Sometimes that momentary lack of concentration can buy you your freedom."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:50 pm

The Seeker Weaves A Sorry Web

An ancient tale renown to the Seekers of Sineria as a warning to those who would stray from the path. There was a Seeker who fell in love with the Dridder they served under, and over time the Dridder came to a sort-of bonding with the Seeker as well. The Seeker would constantly find new information that might lead to Sineria's tomb or regarded her fate, and in turn left the information to the Dridder for their gain instead of the Seeker's own.

Over time, it became apparent to the Seeker that the relationship with the Dridder could never advance beyond an infatuation as they remained partners - the order would frown upon any potentially exploitable personal factors shared by either the Seeker or the Dridder. As such, the Seeker sought to break free from the Order and flee with the Dridder to some dark corner of the world.

From here the stories branch, though all have one trait in common: The Seeker leads themselves to their own doom. In some tales, an angered Sineria - furious that one would so readily break their own vows - imparts a curse upon the Seeker, alternatingly either turning the Seeker into a spider or web to "settle down" as desired. In other tales, the Seeker's plot fails leading to a public execution. The most common version, however, has the Dridder mate devouring their lover: The vows of a Seeker broken, the Dridder no-longer held any responsibility towards the safety of the ex-Seeker.
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Food for thought   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:10 am

I once heard a rumour, just a rumour mind you, that if you offer the naga Katrika love tips, she'll let you go. They don't actually have to be any good - anything from emotional advice to sex postions to plans for snare traps is considered useful.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:43 am

wow great to see the taverns teeming with rumors lately lol!

Malahite : that one could almost make a legend by itself. I really like it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Rumor has it when murphy tried to come to felarya to spread his law, he got eaten instead. To this day a predator runs amok with the disastrous ability to implement Murphy's Law at will.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:03 pm

I was in bed drawing, but this came to mind and I couldn't keep it bottled up.

Predator Rumor: "I heard from someone that Vivian has had innumerable illegitimate offspring. I wonder how many exactly, or if any will come out and admit to being her child."
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Distracting   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:52 pm

I heard a rumour once that if you propostion a fairy sexually she'll let you go. That, or get really embarassed and eat you quickly.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 pm

EdgedWeapon wrote:
I heard a rumour once that if you propostion a fairy sexually she'll let you go. That, or get really embarassed and eat you quickly.

50/50 huh? Sounds like my kind of odds Wink

Here's a quick one

The mighty Zeus was a frequent of Felarya, having a fetish for XXXX Large breast.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Pathos Atreus
-------------

I heard from a woman who was covered from head to toe, of a city that floats above a mountain and possesses a treasure that can change the past. Perhaps I could use this to send my and my fallen brothers home.

It happened again. I awoke in the middle of the night to find myself walking off into the perils of the dark. For all I know, I could've been walking directly into a trap. I'm starting to believe there is something out there that can control the minds of sleeping people.

I hear talk that a devious person has made a pact with a predator and leads many unwitting people into its hungry clutches. What could drive a human being to commit such betrayal.

A Dryad had her eyes on me today. I've always believed they were passive creatures, but then the forest seemed to really have it out for me. Everything from vines to giant plants seemed determined to catch me. I didnt make a connection to the Dryad immediately. It wasn't until I tried to rescue a girl who was crying for help that I realized the truth.
This girl who was being eaten by the plant reached out for me. We locked our hands together and I pulled, then terror filled me as I realized the girl looked exactly like the Dryad who was staring at me earlier. It was a trap. I managed to get one arm free to grab my sword and cut myself loose. Had this girl pulled me into that plant, I probably would have been broken down and fed to the Dryad by her long network of undergroud roots.
I gather that while their body sleeps, their consciousness can move elsewhere in the forrest and possess other forms of plantlife. The Dryad is as fearsome a predator as any other. I'll be much more of these cautious of these trees from now on.

Applying giant stink bug urine is a good way to avoid being eaten by frogs, they hate the taste.

Hanging around giant Dragonflies is a good way to keep away the man-eating mosquitos. Marveling at their fire breath can be entertaining as well.

Last edited by gt500x on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:53 pm

gt500x wrote:
Sean Okotami wrote:
This sounds more fitting for the rumor thread.

You might be right.

Any mods able to move this thread?

Thread has been merged, then I deleted all the posts that weren't relevant.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:22 pm

I heard that there's a strange giantess in Tolmeshal forest. She's acts very differently from the other giantesses, supposedly in a very animal-like manner. They say that this is because she was raised by kenshas! Crazy, right?

Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:37 pm

There is a said to be a WitchDoctor on the unnamed Island north west of the the Shillapo island. Who is said to have perfumes and potions to servive the jungle. The most popular item is the WitchDoctor predator charm perfume. It can charm any predator with a single smell. The perfume works the odd thing is all who return to talk about it seem drained of all energy and die shortly after they return home.

Some say it is the to preadtors its a sweet smell of your life draing away that charms the predators.

Some say it instantly makes the predators sex crazy and they mate with you until they are satisfied.

Some say it is WitchDoctors Magic that charms the predators and he takes your life force is just collecting the fee.

There is said to be a way to wake Déméchrelle up. This come from the idea that the Guardians put her to sleep by taking her alarm clock.

Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Whisper wisps are the mortal enemies of magic elementals. Because of their magic composition, a whisper wisp can literally suck them up when performing a nova!
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:01 am

When a predator is starting to develop sexually, they usually begin practicing their appeal and lines with prey: this is usually referred to as "going through the Vivian stage". If you want to get away from one... be honest about whatever it might be doing wrong. It works, at least, on the guys.
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Endymion's beard is said to be so epic that not even the Guardians can control it.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Everytime former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown smiles a fairy dies. The faries are keeping this very quite but they aren't sure how to counter this potential genocide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 26 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next