Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Felarya rumors - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Predator Rumors: The reason Drayla the Dryad sleeps so much is because she's learning how to sleep and talk to other Dryads over The Network. Apparently, it's great training for what she calls "multitasking" whatever that means.

My friend mermaid found a tree bearing strange fruits that smelled really bad, but looked delicious. However, her attempts to hold them and eat them were very painful because they were covered in thorn. Later, she saw the humans harvest the fruits. How can they eat these spiky crops?

These annoying Jaykay are becoming a nuisance! My friend over Chidokai Forest can't catch any Human because of them. She says that they keep screaming "It's a trap!" when the Humans get close to her mouth and they immediately run away! Sometimes they distract me when I'm hunting by repeating that phrase over and over!
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
Predator Rumor: When non-aquatic races want to cross to sea, they usually give something to a mermaid who will provide them with oxygen. I heard it involves a lot of kissing.

that one would be more a human rumor I believe XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:41 am

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 am

There is an old man hiding in Negav who supposedly can make any objects out of hard to obtain minerals (such as Pyrium Cobalt, Ascarlin, Arachnium and Tempezium) all of which he has already collected before hand. The catch: the client must be slightly insane and bring proof of his lunacy... usually things like a dridder's fang, harpy's feather or a mermaid scale. Due to the fact that no one knows where to find this man, most explorers find this to be nothing but an urban myth... but due to the fact some of the bandits outside the gates have been weilding peculiar weapons as of late.

Predator Rumor: Some of my harpy friends have seen a unknown flying creature hovering over the forest at night. They described it as a shiny silver turtle shell that keeps spinning and eats smaller creatures by using some sort of quiet air magic to lift them off the ground into it's shiny mouth on the bottom of it, afterwards it zoomed away faster than they could fly.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:52 am

I heard that while fairies usually have a light build and have sub par strength, they possess a grip tighter than an hydraulic press.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:40 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
Predator Rumor: When non-aquatic races want to cross to sea, they usually give something to a mermaid who will provide them with oxygen. I heard it involves a lot of kissing.
I had a dream last night. It involved that rumour...
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Sean Okotami wrote:
You need to play a certain game that never came In America to understand it.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Nya, I don't know if this is already said somewhere, but here goes... ^^;

"In Felarya, instead of thumb-wrestling, the women tongue-wrestle."

I know, it's kinda dumb. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Sean Okotami wrote:

Play Mother 3 :\
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:38 pm

one day... a letter with a rumor was found on it... and this is what it reads...
"As I watch the naga named vivian, I realize how she can have so much sex, and not get pregnant... and the reason is..."
The letter ends there, but upon discovery, people just filled in the blanks with various ideas
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:29 am

They say that nekos like to chase harpies. Smile Apparently, there was once a series of play skits involving a neko chasing a harpy, but often being outsmarted by the bird lady instead. There was also an elderly human lady as well as a muscular male inu that were often involved in the skits, too. ^.^ It was very popular in Negav theaters.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Warning, I was in a strange mood when I though the following up, so they're probably not nearly as funny or interesting as they should be.
Well, whatever. freak out

Prof.Nekko wrote:
"...I realize how she can have so much sex, and not get pregnant... and the reason is..."
...because she has been made sterile from all the STDs she has?

Rumor: Vivian has every STD known to modern medical science... and ancient medical science... and in fact she has some STDs unknown to any science in the multiverse, and some that aren't found anywhere else other than in her. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Are ya sure? Her pubes looks relatively herpes-free... >___>;

Hmm, I thought I had a rumor to put up...

Ah yes!

They say that syrup made from Dryad sap is one of the healthiest confections on Felarya. Just good luck finding a dryad who'd comply.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 pm

From what I've heard, one of the members of the Ps'isol Magiocrats is actually a nephilim. Apparently she doesn't like talking about it.

Apparently the line of anti-predator sprays really work. The only problem apparently is that while they repel the species they're designed for, they attract all the others.

Rumor has it that the reason for why Nemyra hasn't removed the expansive tonorion hive next to her kingdom, for the sake of her fairy kin, is due to the fact that they are guarding an ancient and powerful artifact.

I've heard that Nemyra once dated Quaz... ya I don't believe this either.

It is said that one can get anything they want in the Negavian underworld. The black market their is exceptionally powerful and has many connections.

Glouteux's are so dumb that I've heard that one starved to death while trying to eat a whisper wisp.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Jasconius wrote:

I've heard that Nemyra once dated Quaz... ya I don't believe this either.

With so many rumors about her, she may start to get pissed off and deal with it XD
Back to top Go down
Asuroth
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Rumor has it people are spreading rumors about Nemyra to test her wrath. So far it is believe to be working. But that's just a rumor.

Back to top Go down
http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 am

The rumor that Felarya may possibly have a consciousness persists among fearful adventurers to this day. But only whispered is the insane belief that the tauric races might be the spawn of the world itself, brought to life with ravenous hunger to eliminate the humans that plague it so often..
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 pm

According to some, the entire forest surrounding the giant tree may in fact be clones of it; each and everyone one of them sprouting from its runners.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:50 pm

There are rumors of giant Neko that was shrunk down to normal size but retained her strength from being a giant. The only thing anyone knows is that she wore an orange bandana around her neck. Some neko have been wearing orange bandanas in attemts to scare off predatos.

Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Photoshoot   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:40 pm

There's a rumour going around Negav that you can distract the naga Vivian by offering to take erotic photos of her. I don't know how effective it is for escaping her, but the guy who told me had some pretty convincing pictures.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:35 am

Hehe being vain like she is this could well work XD
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:29 am

Well, imagine what would happen if the photographer messed up?

"Hey, I look fat in this one!"

"I uh.. I can try again..."

"Too bad honey, no second chances."
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:43 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Well, imagine what would happen if the photographer messed up?

"Hey, I look fat in this one!"

"I uh.. I can try again..."

"Too bad honey, no second chances."
XD that could so happen
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Epic tavern thread is epic lol!

Rumor has it that if you can out-badmouth a harpy, she'll let you go. No one has yet been able to do so.

Many people have seen unusual giant flowers in Bulvon wood. They seem to always have a human's arms sticking out of them. . .

For some reason, it is considered highly unlucky to carry large amounts of fruit through the Imoreith Tundra. Traveling with elves is similar. (credits to Aisu)

I heard a scientist was recently working on a way to fight slug girls. The SALINE CANNON MARK V, however, has not yet been perfected.

If you carry large amounts of alcohol into the Bach, your survival rate apparently rises by as much as 10%. No one is sure why.

* Man walks into a bar with 20 layers of clothes*
Everyone in bar: What the hell, man? *laughing*
Man: *turns red* What? I heard preds like to eat people naked!
*Bar goes silent*
Barkeep: He may have a point. . .

Nekos believe that there is a cursed gigantic house out in the forest. It purportedly has lots of tomthumbs to lure you in, but no one who goes in search of the hut has ever come back.

PR:

Some say Vivian has a fanbase among some humans in Negav and they will give live duikiers to any predator who can bring them Chordoni waterfall water that she's bathed in or pictures of her.

Supposedly there's a giant jar hidden some where in Felarya that has an unlimited supply of nekos, humans, elves, and other small prey items in it.

Anna likes it when you bring her the little metal and plastic things humans carry around.

Eating at least three humans a week is good for your digestion.

Eating lots of nekos will make your hair shiny and smooth.

Last edited by MrNobody13 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:38 pm

* According to legend, there is an ancient net said to have been wielded by a near-mythical fairy hunter. It is said that it neutralizes the magical abilities of any fairy it catches. Its location has since been lost, possibly due to intervention by fairies, though some say it has been hidden deep within the Fairy Kingdom...

* A starship supposedly crashed into the Topazial sea a few weeks ago. A BIG starship. Apparently the local chlaenas are having a field day with exploring it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 25 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next