Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information

Go down 
+2
ZionAtriedes
beefy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Empty
PostSubject: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:42 am

Please set aside just one hour of your time to watch these videos in their
entirety...It's very important. Composed by researchers like myself using
C-Span, CNN, Fox News, and other important media sources. Thank you for your
interest, and thank you for seeking the truth.

Ron Paul Informs America -Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJUXIb27AOI&NR=1

Presidents & Congress Ignoring the Constitution - Judge Napolitano -Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWCQhAx_U38&eurl=http://www.campaignforliberty.co
m/

Ron Paul : Don't tread on me -Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_HuFtP8w8&NR=1

The Amero Conspiracy -www.lawatchdog.com
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=the+amero+conspiracy&ei=utf-8&fr=sfp
&tnr=21&vid=000160929116

North American Union Question For Ron Paul -Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y30k3nkk54&feature=related

The Amero - North American Currency -Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98&eurl

NORTH AMERICAN UNION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA&feature=related

Glenn Beck World What?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKsiZdOD5u4

Deceit and Betrayal: Bush's Plan to Destroy the U.S.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Li0Wa5rc0&NR=1

MythBusters The RFID CHIP IMPLANT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDq_LBH_ZYs

The Sick Microchip for Humans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5zvS-we6Oc&feature=related

This video is just plain scary...fear tactics...used by our own government, to
coerce us into giving up our essential liberties.

BANNED VIDEO - RON PAUL Vs. the NEW WORLD ORDER '08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDTJ_0Sv6-Y&NR=1

P.S. Ron Paul claims to be a Christian, but I have yet to hear him speak openly
of his faith...hmmm...

Last edited by beefy on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I edited this post because Youtube keeps removing the videos...Hmmm...I wonder why?)
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:44 am

...Are you an End-Timer like myself? For years, I have watched the signs for the coming of our greatest Enemy, whether it be in the from of one man or of a nation. Many pieces of the puzzle are in place, and if what you say is true, then the stage is assuredly set for the final War.

"Don't Tread on Me?" Is Ron Paul starting a new American Revolution? OOOOH! I want in! I'll start the Central Pennsylvania Division! Yes, yes, once again, PA will truly be the cradle of liberty, the birthplace of REVOLUTION! Although he wasn't from PA, I will make my ancestor, John Adams, proud!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:55 am

Well, I'm gonna go purchase a bunker now. This is getting way too insane for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:08 pm

...Can I use it as a base?
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:30 pm

There are indeed many ways to peacefully revolt against the government. One way is by forwarding these videos and spreading the truth to your friends and family. Violence is not the answer.

The Bible- King James Version

It says in Matthew 26:52, "All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

In Luke 17:33, it says "Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it."

In Revelation 13:9-10 "If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity."

The RFID chip, which has already been implemented in a few hundred Americans, fits the description of the mark of the beast in Revelation.

Revelation 13:16-18 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell save he had that mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Revelation goes on to say what will befall those that worship the beast and his image, and those who receive the mark of his name.

Revelation 14:9-11 "And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wrath of God, which is poured without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

John 3:15-21 "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent his Son into the world not to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made mainfest, that they are wrought in God."

Repentance and Christ's forgiveness is the only thing that can save us from the coming crisis. Jesus is the only answer. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Only by His grace and death on the cross are we saved.

John Chapter 14
“1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. 20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. 22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. 29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe. 30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. 31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.”
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:34 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Well, I'm gonna go purchase a bunker now. This is getting way too insane for my tastes.

I was planning that as soon as Hillary, Obama, and McCain were the only candidates left.
A bunker, preferably somewhere in Australia's outback.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:17 am

S-Guy wrote:
Pendragon wrote:

I was planning that as soon as Hillary, Obama, and McCain were the only candidates left.
A bunker, preferably somewhere in Australia's outback.
Why not Switzerland? They're the epitome of neutrality.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:37 pm

Just thought I would let you all know, I had to edit this forum post topic with videos uploaded by other youtube users because youtube keeps removing the videos...Hmmm...I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:50 pm

You know I love you guys right? Otherwise I wouldn't be sharing this information with you all. Oh, and lets watch that Rick Roll video again...LOL Laughing

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:00 pm

beefy wrote:
You know I love you guys right? Otherwise I wouldn't be sharing this information with you all.

Yes...we are all normal, everyday people. You have no reason not to trust us. No reason at all.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:15 pm

Hahahaha check this out LOLOLOL...

Rick Roll: The Literal Version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr2jlCyCJBI&NR=1
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:56 pm

I see. I agree with S-guy, that things are going to get really bad, really fast. This is my personal opionion, of course, but according to my research and the research of three college professors that I am spreading the word with...this could be it. The book of Revelations in the Bible speaks of this end...of humanity, when Christ shall return again.

Look for yourself: The following post was made at this link...

http://www.city-data.com/forum/religion-philosophy/278800-america-mystery-babylon-book-revelation.html

Many people ask why doesnt the United States seem to be mentioned in the Book of Revelation. It could be that they are looking for the answers in the wrong place. Just what if the identity of Mystery Babylon is actually the United States? Isaiah speaks of Mystery Babylon as being "the daughter of ancient Babylon"

Here are some verses

Book of Revelation:

"MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH... And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, thees shall hate the whor e, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire... and the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth"

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. (the arrogance of our nation and the fact that we believe we dont deserve bad things happening to us)

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

(Revelation 18:1-24)

Now the scripture describes a great city/nation at the end times that rules over the earth. Today that would be New York City and the United States

"23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee" could that be reference to the torch of the Statue of Liberty?

The scripture also decribes Mystery Babylon as being a melting pot for people of all races, regions and background.

Some interesting facts:

The US government structure is based off of the government structure of ancient Babylon. Our statue of liberty has its roots from the Babylonian goddess of Ishtar which was the goddess of "personal freedom" Lady Liberty also represents freedom. As a matter of fact, the base of the statue of liberty is designed like an ancient Babylonian Ziggurat.

Statue of Ishtar (she is holding a torch in one hand and a pamplet of some sort in the other hand)

Statue of Liberty (look familar?)

Just think about how our values as a nation has gone down the tubes. Like the wicked ancient Babylon, America worships its personal freedoms over God. America is the most materialistic nation in the world.

One interesting fact to note......in the rubble of the twin towers on 911, a torn page of the bible was found by itself. The words on that page were about the Tower of Babel.

"5 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whor e sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

"18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

An alarming number of Bible scholars have now accepted the view that the United States of America is the woman portrayed riding the beast in the book of Revelation. Of a truth most of the descriptions given there can be reasonably applied to the United States that has in many ways turned its back on God to follow after wickedness. In addition the US from its foundation has been a haven for occult based secret societies, in particular, Freemasonry. During the early pre-independence colonial days of the US the Catholic Church was encountering a difficult time establishing settlements in the colonies. Protestant England had forbidden Catholics to hold public office in England and Catholicism was unlawful in the new lands controlled by her. Even Christmas [Christ & Mass] was outlawed because at that time it was recognized as actually being a pagan practice adopted and dressed up by Rome. - The Roman form of Baal worship had a festival on Dec. 25 called 'Saturnia' to honor the birth of the 'sun god'.
(Note also that they later brought in customs giving honor to Catholic Saint Nick on Dec 25th).

Mystery Babylon is the lone Global Superpower
A global superpower in three ways
Economic Superpower
Military Superpower
Political Superpower-

Major Port City-
Greatest and Wealthiest city the world has ever seen-
Home to a large population of Jewish Exiles-
Mystery Babylon is represented by a Woman- Nation/country

So, there you go...In my honest opinion, America is the Mystery Babylon that Revelations speaks of...and I believe salvation in Jesus is the only way out, even if one is faced with death. The soul is what matters. The physical body is only temporary.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:11 pm

S-Guy wrote:
And I can right now list several reasons why I'm an atheist.

First: I don't really want to explain how the world got here and why I should believe the same thing as millions of other people.

Second: I don't feel like reading all of that text. laugh alone
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:40 am

Please understand, everyone, that the message of the bible is love. The intent of the creator's words were not to scare everyone into believing, but to show the world that God loves us, and even if the world persecutes and seeks our destruction, God is right here, waiting for us to repent and give our lives up to him. Our bodies may perish, but our souls will live on in heaven forever with the Father, if only we repent and believe.

"But we believe that through the grace of the LORD Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they." Acts 15:11

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:"
Ephesians 2:8

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

It is through faith in God and trusting in His word, which says that Jesus will come back again and save us that repent (ask forgiveness for our sins and turn away from our sins) and believe in Him and His word. The four gospels Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, speak of Christ's love for us. Revelations is indeed a frightening book, describing the time before Christ comes again.

Revelation 3:11 (Whole Chapter)
"[Revelation 22:7, 12, 20 ] I am coming soon. [Revelation 2:25 ] Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize [Revelation 2:10] your crown."

Revelation 22:6 (Whole Chapter)
[ Jesus Is Coming ] "And he said to me, [ Revelation 21:5 ] "These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of [1 Cor 14:32 ] the spirits of the prophets, [Revelation 1:1] has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place."

Revelation 22:7 (Whole Chapter)
"And behold, [Revelation 22:12, 20; Revelation 3:11 ] I am coming soon. [Revelation 1:3] Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book."

Revelation 22:12 (Whole Chapter)
"Behold, [Revelation 22:7, 20 ] I am coming soon, [Isa 40:10; 62:11 ] bringing my recompense with me, [ Matt 16:27] to repay everyone for what he has done."

Revelation 22:20 (Whole Chapter)
"He who testifies to these things says, "Surely [Revelation 22:7, 12 ] I am coming soon." Amen. [2 Tim 4:8] Come, Lord Jesus!"

Jesus loves us, and he calls us to love each other, friend or foe. He loves all of us, no matter how great our sin.

Mark 12:31 (Whole Chapter)
[1 John 4:21 ] "The second is this: [ Lev 19:18; Matt 19:19 ] 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment [Matt 23:23] greater than these."

He commands us to love Him with our heart, mind, and soul.

Luke 10:27 (Whole Chapter)
"And he answered, [Matt 22:37; Mark 12:30; Deut 6:5 ] "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and [ Lev 19:18; Matt 19:19] your neighbor as yourself."

As Christ loved us, so we are to love others as He did, with unconditional love. Jesus loves you. He is waiting for you. His Word is truth. This is not about being religious, this is not about misogymists, and this is not about an unnerving faith in the Bible. It is about God's love, which was so great that he died for us on the cross. I believe, and I am sharing this information with you all because God loves us, and He wants us to know it. That is why the Bible was written.

John 5:24 (Whole Chapter)
"Truly, truly, I say to you, [John 8:51 ] whoever hears my word and [John 20:31; 1 John 5:9-13; John 3:15, 36; 12:44 ] believes him who sent me has eternal life. He [John 3:18; John 5:29 ] does not come into judgment, but [1 John 3:14] has passed from death to life."

John 6:40 (Whole Chapter)
"For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who [John 12:45; 14:17, 19 ] looks on the Son and [John 6:47; John 3:15, 16 ] believes in him [John 6:27, 54; John 4:14] should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day."

John 6:47 (Whole Chapter)
"Truly, truly, I say to you, [ John 3:36] whoever believes has eternal life."

Romans 6:23 (Whole Chapter)
[Romans 2:7; Romans 5:12] "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Eternal life with God the Father, the Alpha and Omega, the creator of the universe. That is what is promised if we truly repent and follow God's commandments. It is at that moment when I felt peace, and not fear, for the coming days.

Revelation 22:7
"Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."

Revelation 22:21
"The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen."

Jesus loves you, and he loves all of us!
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:58 pm

Ten Ma and Na love us all too, but you don't see me posting messages of apocolaypse or Na's coming to devour the world on a forum with a pretty good focus on vore do you?

Now you are starting to seem pushy. Can't you go be a good Christian on a Christian forum?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:25 pm

beefy wrote:
Please understand, everyone, that the message of the bible is love.
Someone has not read the old testament recently.

Quote :
The intent of the creator's
Debatable, unless you meant the writers of the Bible. And then...

Quote :
were not to scare everyone into believing,
False, if the Lord existed and didn't want people scared, many of those who preached the word of the Bible had no problem trying to scare those into believing. And, sometimes, waring someone into belief.

Quote :
but to show the world that God loves us,
Debatable.

Quote :
and even if the world persecutes and seeks our destruction,
Which has yet to happen. Heck, with 33% of the world Christian and that being the largest religion, it's debatable that destruction of Christians will indeed be possible.

Quote :
God is right here,
Debatable.

Quote :
waiting for us to repent and give our lives up to him.
Which, if it was Omnipotent and Omniscient, it would know if we are faithful. Oh, and again, debatable.

Quote :
Our bodies may perish,
Non-debatable.

Quote :
but our souls
Debatable.

Quote :
will live on in heaven
Debatable.

Quote :
forever with the Father, if only we repent and believe.
Debatable, debatable, and debatable.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:02 am

Of COURSE it's debatable! That's the point. We say our beliefs, you say yours...! But, truly, which has more foundation? We have scientific, historical, and logical proof!

The Old Testament is about God trying to get the Jews to survive. He had to be a little tougher. And, yes, a little fear is necessary, just as one fears the wrath of their biological father.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:28 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Of COURSE it's debatable! That's the point. We say our beliefs, you say yours...! But, truly, which has more foundation? We have scientific, historical, and logical proof!
I know, but I was talking about the Christian side's debatability, not science. lol!

Quote :
The Old Testament is about God trying to get the Jews to survive.
By flooding the world.

Quote :
He had to be a little tougher.
For instance, kicking Adam and Eve out of Paradise for doing something he would have known they'd do ahead of time (Unless you wish to dispute the Omniscience of God). Ah well, must have been practice for when he needed to fight them Iron Chariots.

Quote :
And, yes, a little fear is necessary, just as one fears the wrath of their biological father.
That's different, if I go home and proceed to moon my father and yell obscenities at him, I'm likely to get myself in a world of hurt right away. If I go to a Church and do such with God, I'm likely to be asked to leave by those attending and receive a mass of horrified looks. There is no fear there of retribution - especially if afterwards you sincerely apologize. Assuming there's anything to apologize to.

Daimo posted this earlier, and it's actually pretty accurate:

Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information 1200589126967
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:25 am

Listen, no offense to all of you... but can we just make like a dryad and leave these threads? All that is being done with them by beefy is using them as a spam-thread so he can spout off his religious messages on a forum about a made up world focused on vore. Personally, I find it offensive and rude.

Dear beefy.

If you should be reading this, if ever.
STOP YOUR DOG DAMNED SPAMMING.
I understand you love your god, and you feel a personal duty to 'save' other people, but your religion is, on retrospect, only about twenty five percent different then Islam and the Jewish Faith. Congratulations. You did not spread the message of love when you went into South America and wiped out almost all of the native culture there. So they sacrificed people to their gods, big deal! Welcome to the world, people are different! Oh yes, may I make a mention of the Salem Witch Trials? Hysteria, just hysteria. The message of love you claim is lost when your holy texts talk about your God razing cities to the ground for them worshipping another god then he. If he were so benevolent, he'd let anyone into Heaven not based upon who they worshipped, but upon what they did in their life! If not, then there is a hella lot of people in Hell right now, early human, the people from Ur... Native Americans... Asians.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:30 am

ZionAtriedes, God bless you, and God bless you all who are reading this, whether you agree with what the Bible says or not. The NIV is a good translation, and thank you for posting a version that is, in many ways, easier to digest and understand. I hope that you and others forgive me for spreading this news in a rather dramatic fashion, I did not mean to scare others away from Christianity. I wanted to point out that God's Word is truth, and the prophecies described are happening now. Others have asked about Christ and salvation after doing some research on their own. They did not ask out of fear, but because they sought the truth. For some, this presentation of media clippings already confirmed their initial suspicions concerning our country's leaders. For others, this was a real wake up call, and they were inclined to begin research on their own. Regardless, all that I have spoken to have come to the same conclusions after some further research. They did not initially take my words as truth, and many of them have looked up and compared the Bible verses I have presented to them, which is wise. The Bible is our guide in this misguided world. The Bible is truth, and it is the New Testament that applies to our lives now. The Old Testament portrays how things were before the coming of Christ. Christ has died on the cross for us, and risen in three days, just as he said he would. And the Bible says he is coming again, soon.

Even Hitler had "good intentions", whether one chooses to believe it or not. Preemptive war, such as the wars in Iraq and the potential war in Iran, was an invention of Hitler. Hitler had his own form of a "Department of Homeland Security." History is fated to repeat itself. ZionAtriedes, I pray that God bless you and keep you throughout this time. God bless everyone here on this forum, may God's grace and peace be with you all. The Bible says that many of us will be killed, and I am ready and willing to die for Christ Jesus. It would be such a great honor to join the martyrs in heaven,and the persecution and death that we may face will be the ultimate test of faith. I intend to run this race to the finish, and to love my enemies and pray for them, no matter what they do to me, even unto death. This is what Jesus wanted his followers to do.

Matthew 10:16
"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Thank you Lord for loving us, and giving your Son Jesus to die on the cross for us. The gift of eternal life is promised to those that follow him, with everything we have, heart, mind,and soul. I have repented of my sins, and given my life over to Him, and I pray that others do the same after hearing my testimony and the testimony of others. Spreading this truth is what I feel God is calling me to do, and I have asked a pastor of a bible-based church to contact me and give me feedback as to whether what I am doing is in accordance with what the Bible says. Other Christians that I have met recently, young and old, have told me to continue this work that He started in my life, and to tell everyone that I can that the Bible is truth, God's love is real, and Jesus is coming soon. The signs are here, and only salvation through Jesus Christ will save us, all that choose to repent of their sin and believe.

New International Version
Matthew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you,

Luke 6:28
bless those who curse you, and pray for those who mistreat you.

Revelation Chapter 14
14:12: Here is the patience of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

14:13: I heard the voice from heaven saying, "Write, 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'" "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors; for their works follow with them."

Revelation Chapter 18
18:23: The light of a lamp will shine no more at all in you. The voice of the bridegroom and of the bride will be heard no more at all in you; for your merchants were the princes of the earth; for with your sorcery all the nations were deceived.

18:24: In her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all who have been slain on the earth."

I pray every day that God prepares my heart for that day, the day in which I will be asked to make a choice. Receive the mark of the beast and worship him, or be killed. I pray that God gives me the strength to follow His Word to the end, that I might live forever with Him in heaven. I am ready to die for Christ and His Word, I am ready.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:18 am

There is no reason why one who desires not to read these posts should continue reading them in earnest. It says in the Bible:

New International Version

Matthew 11:15
"He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 13:9
"He who has ears to hear, let him hear."

Matthew 13:43
"Then the righteous will shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

Luke 14:35
"It is fit neither for the soil nor for the manure pile. It is thrown out. He who has ears to hear, let him hear."

If anyone who reads these Bible verses is disconcerted or infuriated with them, I suggest they read these verses as well.

Psalms 39:8
"Deliver me from all my transgressions. Don't make me the reproach of the foolish."

Proverbs 29:9
"If a wise man goes to court with a foolish man, The fool rages or scoffs, and there is no peace."

Jeremiah 5:21
"Hear now this, foolish people, and without understanding; who have eyes, and don't see; who have ears, and don't hear:"

Matthew 7:26
"Everyone who hears these words of mine, and doesn't do them will be like a foolish man, who built his house on the sand."

Jesus says that those who hear God's Word and doesn't do them will be like a foolish man. A house built on the sand cannot endure. All that I can do is continue to spread the Word of God, and I must be humble about it. It says in the Bible:

Matthew 23:12
"Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted"

Luke 14:11
"For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."

Luke 18:14
"I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Romans 12:16
"Be of the same mind one toward another. Don't set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Don't be wise in your own conceits."

James 4:10
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he will exalt you. "

1 Peter 5:5
"Likewise, you younger ones, be subject to the elder. Yes, all of you gird yourselves with humility, to subject yourselves to one another; for "God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble."

1 Peter 5:6
"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time; "

It is by God's grace that we are saved, and therefore grace and love and humility should be present in our speech always. All I can do is pray for all of us, and for the coming days. Lord, please give us peace, and show your love to the nations, that we all may fall down and worship you forever and ever. Thank you for the cross. Thank you for your perfect love. Thank you for all your creation, thank you, thank you. Thank you, Lord Jesus.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:29 am

Malahite, there is NO contradicting evidence for Christianity. I say this as both a person of faith, and a person of science.

Beefy, they are right, though. Perhaps you should tone it down juuuuuust a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:51 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Malahite, there is NO contradicting evidence for Christianity.
A lack of contradicting evidence does not an argument make. One needs supporting evidence as well.

For a Felarya related example, let's say that as soon as a Naga reaches their fifteenth Millenia of age, they turn into a Guardian. Well, there is no evidence to contradict this [Nagas tend not to live this long, but it is possible], ergo Nagas must turn into a Guardian some time between the ages of 14,000 and 14,999.

I would put examples in here, but they would be furthering this debate. We should probably lay-off the debate, move it to the debate thread, or do this via PMs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information   Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good luck to everyone...Here is more important information
Page 1 of 1