Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

surviving felarya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 am

Narin was relieved to see that Rose hadn't been scared and actually enjoyed it. When Rose apologized for earlier and began to cry into her wing, she began to stroke Rose's back, and let out a 'Shhhh...' and said "It's okay. Don't you worry about those kensha beasts. If anymore of 'em show up, I'll rip them a new one, 'cause you've got a friend in me, now. ...Well, that's if you'd like to be friends."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:16 am

rose felt the harpy stroke her back and felt calm she sat up wiping tears from her face rose looked up to the harpy and smiled a bright happy smile "thanks and of course i want to be friends"she says hugging the harpys wing and gently nuzzling it after a few minutes rose got comfy and fell asleep on the harpys wing
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:29 am

Narin smiled as Rose hugged her wing, and when she fell asleep on her wing, she decided to move away from the dead corpse of the kensha beast. After all, it could wait until morning. Once they were by the riverside again, she laid down, and moved the wing that Rose was on onto the ground, and placed her head beside Rose. Before she fell asleep, she wiped a tear from her eye, but this wasn't a tear of sorrow, but a tear of happiness, because she had something she hadn't had for a long time...a friend.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:36 am

when rose awoke it was morning she stood up it took her a moment to remember what had happened the night before infact she was so suprised when she saw the harpy she actually fell into the wate with a splash some water went onto the water rose then remembered what had happened and arived at the surface of the river coughing still in the water she scowled as she climbed out of the water it realy wasn't her thing, rose stretched yawning as she looked around she walked over to the harpy and waited for her to wake up
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:45 am

Narin woke up as she felt a splash of water on her face. She yawned, ruffled her feathers, and looked at Rose with a smile. "Good morning, Rose! I'm assuming you slept well?" She then noticed that she was soaking wet. "You just fell into the river, didn't you? Here, let me dry you off." She then took her left wing, and dried her off like she did yesterday. "Anyway, I didn't introduce myself yesterday. I'm Narin.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:48 am

rose smiled and nodded as narin dried her "yeah i did fall in narin sorry for waking you"rose looked around remembering the kensha beast she smiled and ran off in the direction were its body lay it took her a few minutes but she dragged it back to narin "there you go"she says smiling rose walked over to a nearby rock and sat down on it "so were do you live not meaning to be rude or anything"she says smiling
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:35 pm

As she finished drying off, she was a bit puzzled as to why Rose suddenly ran off. She was about to check and see if she was alright when she saw Rose dragging the kensha beast to where she was. "Aw, you didn't have to do that! Thank you!" She put a talon on the dead kensha beast, sunk her teeth into the carcass, and pulled at it until a portion of it ripped off. She swallowed the chunk whole, wiped the blood off of her face with her wing, and rinsed it in the river.

She heard Rose ask where she lived, and answered, "Oh, no where special. Just a cave up in the mountains. I chose that one mostly because of the fact that other harpies don't stay around that area. What about you? I bet where you live is way better than mine." With that said, she took another bite out the dead carcass.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:39 pm

rose shrugged and thought about narin's question for a few minutes and a tear rolled down her cheek "well i did live live in a villge on a totaly different world from felarya it was a peacfull place when i came here i was with five others but we got separated and now im onn my own"roe says nearly crying as her stomach rumbled
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Narin's face saddened as Rose told her about her village, and how she was alone since she was seperated by the others. She knew that her comrades probably ended up in the stomach of another predator, and that chances were she was the lone survivor. She swallowed the meat in her mouth, wiped it with her wing, rinsed it in the river, and used her other wing to wipe the tear in Rose's eye. "That's terrible. I'm sorry."

She then noticed that Rose's stomach was grumbling, and said, "Looks like your stomach wants food. Do you need help looking for any?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:56 pm

rose smiled but then narin wiped the tear from her eye and rose almost fell over due to the force of the wing "its ok"she says and then hears narin offer to help her find food "nah im fine for food"she says pulling out somebread in her pocket and took a bite out of it "anyway what do we do now"she says smiling
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Narin saw that she nearly knocked over Rose with the force of her wing, she said, "Oh, whoops! Sorry about that!"

When Rose asked what they should do now, Narin replied with, "I dunno. Got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:06 pm

rose smiled "ah no need it was an acident"she then starts laughing a little she looked up at narin rose got toher feet shoulders shaking with laughter "well we can't stay around here its not safe"rose says seriously
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Narin laughed along with Rose over the whole knock-down incident. When Rose said they needed to get out of there, she replied, "Right. I only came out here to hunt in the first place. So, is there anywhere specific you want to go to, or do you wanna head to my place?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:16 pm

rose thought long and hard about narins suggestion "yeah i'd like to go and see your place please"rose says smiling and whistles a gentle tune to herself smiling rose once again briefly hugged narin and then stood back.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:30 pm

Narin smiled as Rose hugged her, and then she said, "Okay then...hang on a second." She then sucked in some water from the river, sloshed and gargled it around in her mouth for a few minutes, and spit it back out into the river. After repeating this two times, she then scooped up Rose with her wing, and said, "Anyway, while I was rinsing my mouth out, I considered carrying you on my shoulder, but that's potentially dangerous, and I don't want you falling off while were headed there. I also considered carrying you in one of my talons, but...that just seems a bit rude in my opinion. And then there's the other option I considered...carrying you in my mouth. That, in my opinion, would be the safest option, but I doubt you'd like staying inside there for too long, with it's damp wetness and whatnot. What would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:35 pm

rose felt the soft wing benaeth her and thought about all narins suggestions "well going on your shoulders is equally as dangerous than going in your mouth in my opinion and though going in one o your talons would be a pleasent experiance im going to have to go with option three go in your mouth "rose says smiling
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:42 pm

Narin smiled and said, "'Alright then!" She then extended her tongue, set Rose gently onto her tongue, and pulled it back inside. She kept her mouth slightly open so that she'd be able to see what was going on outside. Narin then said to Rose, "So are 'ou 'ea'ee 'oo 'o?", which if you understand SomethingisonmytonguesoIcan'texactlytalkthatwellese, would mean 'So are you ready to go?'.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:26 am

rose smiled to herself "yeah im ready lets go"she says to narin while gently humming to herself she could feel the wet tongue beneath her and blinked as saliva dropped onto her head
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:57 am

Since Rose gave her the go-ahead, she jumped into the air and flapped her wings, soaring through the air. The opening in Narin's mouth allowed a breeze to flow through it as she flew. Of course that also meant that her mouth was drying out, but she didn't mind. Besides, she was pretty sure that Rose prefered to be dry while she was flying.

After about ten minutes of flying, they had finally arrived at the cave where Narin lived. Inside to the left were various items that Narin had collected while hunting, like wagons, cars, trucks, and a tank. To the back was a small stream that flowed in and out of the cave, and beside it was a nest made out of hay and straw. Once Narin landed in her nest, she put her head to the ground and extended her tongue so Rose could jump off. She then drank some water to put some moisture in her dried up mouth, and said, "Well, this is it. It's not much, but it's home."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:02 am

rose smiled and looked around the cave in awe "wow its great reminds me of my village back home if not a little bigger"she says cheerfully smiling "wow how did you get allthis stuff"she says gesturing to the vehicles and then rose walked over to examine them smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:11 am

Narin replied with a "Thanks." at Rose saying her place was awesome. When she asked where she got all this stuff, she answered, "Eh, random stuff I found over time while I was out hunting. They were just sitting there when I found them, no humans or nekos in sight to claim them, so I decided to collect them. After all, I don't get much company, so I've gotta do something with my time." She picked up a Volkswagon Beetle with one wing and dusted it off with the other, then set it back down.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:15 am

rose listened to narins explanation "right although did it ever occur to you the vehicles may not have been abandoned and just left there for a few minutes you could have gotten dozens of adventurers eaten mind you all the times i was in your mouth i did half expect you to swallow me mind you i wouldn't hold it against you as you would be doing what you do to survive"rose says smiling
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:29 am

As Narin listened to Rose explained that she probably gotten other humans eaten, she answered, "Well, I thought of that, but the thing is that I found these in areas where driving would be impossible, like the terrain is so rough, and there wasn't enough driving space. And besides, don't think I didn't check to see if anyone claimed it before I picked it up. I mean, if I saw it just sitting there first time, I leave it alone. Few hours later, I come back, no one's in it or picked it up, I take it."

As Rose said she half expected her to swallow her all the times she was in her mouth, Narin just slapped her own forehead with her wing, let out a sigh. "Rose, Rose, Rose, Rose, Rose, how many times am I going to have to repeat myself? I. Eat. Dead. Stuff. I don't like eating anything that's alive. I tried eating one when I was starving, BIG MISTAKE. I had indigestion for a week. And besides, we're friends, aren't we? Last time I checked, friends don't eat friends." she said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:35 am

rose sighed and looked nervously at her feet she felt that she had realy disapointed her new friend rose shuffled he feet about "im sorry its just that were i come from friends eat friends all the time regardless of race i once saw a male neko swallow a huge fully gown naga and the neko was only my size but his body couldn't take it so he blew up funny to watch not so funny to clean up"rose says nervously blood trickled down her cheek from the cut just below her eye.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:41 am

Narin just smiled and said, "Oh, don't worry about it. I understand." She cocked an eyebrow as Rose told her about the neko eating the naga. "A neko eating a naga? How is that possible?" She then noticed that her face was bleeding again. "Are you going to need a bandage for that? I thought it would've stopped bleeding by now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next