Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP bantering update

Go down 
+8
mangamastermind
Cypress
Siafu789
Wario-Man
Davis
Malahite
Pendragon
lami
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

RP bantering update - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:36 am

At the Succubus' Stomach, Clawdy leaned against one of it's walls in impatience.

"What is taking him so long? You said he'd meet us here, Alex."

Suddenly he received a smack over the head from Alex, who looked at Clawdy in a not so happy disposition.

"Clawdy! Apparently you didn't see Dr. Mack after the battle. He was torn apart like confetti. The least you could do is be patient."

Clawdy sighed as he went back to thinking his thoughts.

"Pfft. What is he doing? Regrowing his limbs? Ha!"

Suddenly they looked up and saw a most fortunate sight. Alex stepped forward.

"Ah. What's up, doc?."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:21 pm

Dr. Mack stoud up to greet his guests, smiling.

Dr. Mack- Hello Alex. *he sees his The others behind him* This must be Xaio.

Mack sticks out his newly formed hand to shake her hand. With some Difficalty he does so.

Dr. Mack- Sorry. New hand. *he looks at Clawdy* whats wrong with him. Looks like he dislocated his jaw. If you need help with that i'll gladly fix it.

Dr. Mack motions them to sit down on the stools.

Dr. Mack- Come my friends, have a seat. Have a drink or six. Ask me any question you like. But may i ask why your in Felarya in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:37 am

"Oh, him? Well, Clawdy was just being a jerk. Don't worry about him."

As everyone sits down, Alex opens conversation.

"So... you want to know why we are in Felarya, huh? Well, like I said before, it was kind of a string of accidents that brought us all here. At the moment, we're trying to find a way back to our own world. Until we do find a way back, though, I don't mind staying a bit longer."

Clawdy and Xiao agreed.

"Yeah, I don't mind staying here a bit longer. I did befriend a pred or two."

"Well, I'm okay with it as long as Alex is here."

Xiao placed her head on Alex's shoulder and closed her eyes for a bit.

"She's pretty tired. Please excuse her. But onto another topic... If I may ask, how did you get to know that girl we saw with you? Tabia, was it?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:36 am

Dr. Mack takes a swig of his beer, Then smiles.

Dr. Mack- Me and Tabia? We go way back, back to when we were kids! Her, Mabon and Me used to do everything together, and were really good on our missions too. Why we have even...ya moving on.

She wasn't always thats size though, infact she just grew that size about half a year ago. You see, when the Neo human rebelion broke out, she was a early POW. I didn't see her for about 200 years. Thankfuly, a friend of mine tiped me off on her location. Mabon and I went and attacked the bace she was held in. God were we shocked when she had horns and those black wings! Whats more serprising was when i cleaned out her system she grew to 70ft!

Ever sence then shes been learing how to live in felarya. I sent her to Crisis and now she loves eating people, god she even ate me a cupple times.

Hey if you dont mind me asking, how did you get that mech of yours?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:16 pm

As Dr. Mack asked that question, Alex looked outside at his mech and sighed.

"You mean 'Excaliber' out there? Well, that's a funny story...

You see, I found the original core inside an ancient set of ruins one day, a little time after me and Xiao met. I was hiding with her while we were being chased by some bandits, and we happened to stumble upon it. I took it back to my base, studied it for a bit, and built it just as I envisioned it. It was originally an older model of robot until a year or so ago. Hold on. Let me show you."

Alex then reached inside his pocket to get a visual schematic for the good doctor to see.

"Ah. Here it is."

RP bantering update - Page 4 My_Armored_Core__Excaliber_by_Pendragon9

"This was the original 'Excaliber' I fought with in my earlier days. Man, was she a beauty. I got over 2000 mission sorties in with this baby.... alas, during a battle against a hated rival of mine, she was destroyed, leaving me for dead. Long story short, though, I managed to escape, and I rebuilt her, stronger than ever." It's a whole new generation of mecha, believe me. I know it's not as big as alot of these Felaryan predators, but it makes up for it."

Alex then proceeded to rub behind one of Xiao's ears, causing her to give out a purring noise. He continued supporting her head as she nuzzled it on his shoulder. Clawdy looked on, feeling a bit jealous, until he took another swig of his drink.

"So Doctor, are there any other questions you'd like to ask?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:54 pm

Dr. Mack- Ya just one more. How did the three of ya meet in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:00 pm

It started as a slight noise at first. An occassional twig snap here, a slight rustle in the leaves there, nothing that an inexperienced adventurer would take much notice of.

Then, with a loud "AH-HA!", a large form jumped from the foilage. Most of the group winced inwardly as they saw the beast.

The thing strode around on eight chitinous legs, connected to a lower body disturbingly similar to that of a spider. The upper half, however, was that of a quite naked human female. No weapons were in the beasts arms, though from personal experience the whole group knew that none were needed to rip them apart if found.

Of course that may also have been because this Dridder, like so many other large predators of this strange planet, stood nearly seven stories tall and could pin a beast the size of a small bus to a tree without thought. None of the survivors knew quite how something so large could move with such silience, though each had their own stories that they were quite willing to tell when not running for their lives.

The thing just stood there for a few seconds, a stuped look on her (Or at least, he HOPED was a her) face. No doubt it thought that dinner was only through the tree's, and had been expecting to satiate itself tonight. Slowly, its gaze shifted around the small clearing, looking for anything that might have been out of place. Siliently he thanked Sara for doing such a good job and getting Tanc's camouflage back into decent shape. Wouldn't have been a fitting ending for the lad to die here after everything else they had gone through.

Before the Dridder could further search for a sign of prey, its gaze finally stopped on the large Vox-system set almost dead-center in the clearing. By the look of even further confusion on its face, Kred had to assume that whatever built the thing, it wasn't Dridder.

Slowly, the thing walked in a circle around it, poking and prodding it every now and then while staring at the icons. Suddenly, it stopped and stared down at the ground. Kred followed its gaze and almost winced when he noticed what it had seen.

Half covered in mud and leaves lay a piece of paper. Some time during the study one of the papers must have gotten loose and went unnoticed by the group. With a feral grin, the Dridder picked up the paper and started to scan the woods again. It knew SOMETHING was out there now, and that whatever it was would be a good hunt.

Slowly, the thing started to stride along the edge of the clearing, glancing downward at the foilage as it attempted to find just WHO was there. Occassionally it would stop to rustle a branch, or prod at a bush with one of her legs. Kred had to admit, the thing was thorough. With a sing-song voice in her native tounge, the beast called out a message that, though not understood by the High and Low Gothic speaking soldiers, was easy enough to evaluate.

Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Unbeknowest to either of the parties in said clearing, one of the prods along the radio had activated the 'transmit' function.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:25 pm

"How did we all meet? Well, lemme explain..."

Alex stood up in his chair and took a deep breath.

"Well, me and Xiao met on a sunny day that went horribly wrong. The story is way too long to delve into here, but to put it bluntly, we've gone through quite a bit. She was looking for her home, I helped her find it, and we've stayed together ever since. As for how we met Clawdy, I think he'd know the story better."

Clawdy stood up, still holding his brew.

"It's about time. Well, I remember riding on Anna's shoulder a while ago. We were looking for machinery dropped by humans unfortunate enough to have been eaten. We collected alot. That's when we came across a group of people. One of them was smoking. I knew right there and then to jump ship before Anna went crazy... I decided to take a stroll in the forest canopy until Anna finished up. While I was doing that, I came across the most beautiful woman I've ever seen that was my size. It was Xiao herself, perched onthe plateau not far up. I climbed upward to greet her, just to find Alex too. I was ready to throw him off the cliff until I saw the mech he had with him. Of course, later on..."

Alex yawned in the back.

"ugh. What a chatterbox. I hope he shuts up soon."

*30 minutes later*

".... and that's how the three of us became good friends."

Clawdy looked around to see Alex and Xiao, face down on the table, fast asleep.

"Oh, you two are pathetic."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Dr. Mack- Hahahahaha! Thats one good story right there. Put them right to sleep!

Outside the sound of footsteps could be hurred, and this peeked Dr. Macks ears. He recognized the sound. the steps were to close together and to loud to be human. There was only one thing that could make this noise. A Dridder.

Dr. Mack- Wake thouse two up Clawdy. Tell Alex to meet me by his mech.

Mack rushed to Alex's mech and found the phone. he took a good long lissen to it.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are."
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:29 am

"Alex! Wake up!"

Alex awoke with a front, looking at Clawdy.

"Ugh. What happened?"

"No time to talk. You have to meet Dr. Mack by your mech. Pronto. A dridder is causing trouble."

Alex woke up immediately when he heard "dridder" and rushed to the door.

"Clawdy. Look after Xiao, okay?"

"Fine."

Alex ran out the door, unsure of what Dr. Mack was doing. He rushed over to his mech, where he saw the good doctor listening to something.

"What's the problem, doc?"
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:37 pm

Hawke watched as the thing continued to sing while prodding through the brush. Occassionally its brushes along the foilage would come dangerously close to touching another of the group. It would only be a matter of time before the pressure became too much and one of them broke the silience with weapons fire. He could already see Baen slowly drawing his Night Reaper whenever the Dridder turned her head in another direction, and no doubt Hark and Osti were drawing their 'Fangs. If only they could pull out.

That wasn't an option, however. Even without the slim odds of over a half-dozen grown humans slipping away without any gaining the Dridder's attention, they would be leaving behind the machine. And if that Machine was, somehow, human made, that could be their ticket out of this place. Leaving it for something that might just as quickly tear it apart for parts as use it to hunt others was most definately not an option for the group.

That left only three choices. They could wait for the thing to just up and die, though odds were that wouldn't happen any time soon enough to be helpful.

Similarly, they could wait for it to leave or get bored, but that would be more likely to just scare someone into firing their weapon early, ruining any hope of a surprise attack.

Finally, which was likely the choice the others had all come up with, they could strike it first.

~ ~ ~

Quickly, the Dridder lowered herself back to her eight chitinous legs after shaking out another tree. Someone was out here, and she knew they were close.

They had been manning that.... 'thing' in the center of the clearing, whatever it was. Random conversations seemed to both come from the machine and not at once. Likely, considering how relatively intact the area was, that was also where the sounds of conflict had come from. She quickly cast her gaze to the object, and the small path it had worn through the tree-tops. Stars shone brilliantly from the opening (I believe you mentioned it as night?), and gave the clearing a slight 'glow'.

A decent spot to make another web, in any case.

Whoever they were, she had to admit they were better than the usual fools that blundered through her territory. Provided a challenge, something that she had been denied too long.

"Please come out," she song-spoke again, calling towards the forest around her. "I promise that I won't hurt you..." She shook another clump of foilage along with the last words, disappointed that nothing had come out. She had no intention of keeping her promise, of course; Prey didn't have the right to promises. Still, she was hoping for a slight mistake to make itself.

She was along the edge of the forest, some dozen or so yards from the Machine, when a rustle came from the trees almost directly behind her. A triumphant grin spread across her face as she quickly pivoted towards the disturbance.

When she saw what had come out from the foilage, her grin spread all the further as her teeth glinted in the moonlight. Standing slightly larger than the average human, though most likely it was mostly part of the 'camouflage', stood what appeared to be a large mass of vegetation and muck. Camouflage, 'bout time someone other than those Toads and such thought of something better than 'be very quiet'. Too bad it's only one of them.

"I've got you now." She stated, all seeming innocence lost from her voice, as she sprinted towards the lone human.

And then there was a flash of light, and things got all the more interesting...

~ ~ ~

"Fire!" Signalled Kred to the readied group. All but Sara had their weapons ready, she herself quickly working to get the pilot ready and utilize the biggest advantage they had.

As usual, the Lasbolts did barely anything to the creature. Scorched craters dotted up along her carapace and skin, though for all their worth they might as well have gave a human a prick with a needle. The shotcannon fared a little better, though the sheer scarcity of ammunition for it limited how long it would be effective.

Slightly larger craters made by the weapon were no more dangerous than the self-cauterized las-wounds, though the size and projectile stuck in the skin made a look of annoyance cross her face more than once.

The Catachan in the open, Baen, had only enough time to fire a single burst before he had to throw himself forward to escape the Dridder's grasping hand. Baen could actually feel the air the thing moved in its grasp, having dodged by mere feet. By the Throne, could it move fast.

As he rolled underneath the thing, he quickly found himself in a similarly bad situation. While he was away from the grasping hands and razor fangs, he was now rolling and tossing himself all over the place to dodge impalement by the things chitinous legs. If they had brought any Tube Charges with them, this problem could have been fixed quickly. However, with nothing better than a Knife, he was stuck with futile slashes at the legs that for all their worth couldn't do more than make the slightest groove.

~ ~ ~

Realizing that her efforts would be better used against something actually fighting back to effect, the Dridder made a quick turn on the spot to face the largest concentration of fire. The sudden move allowed her to kick away Baen with a lucky blow, but that wasn't of a concern right now.

And it was even less of a concern when a lucky shot hit her in dead-center in the eye. Sineria, they'll pay for that! As to be expected, the shot hurt like hell. Sure, on Felaryan soil it wouldn't be back to normal within a week, though that didn't help that she was now effectively robbed off depth perception. Another challenge, these Prey are just trying to make themselves my favorite kill.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:19 am

As Alex arrived the sound of gunshots could be hurred through the speakers of the giant phone.

Dr. Mack- Hear that Alex. Looks like The Dridder found one of them. We need to go help them now. I managed to roughly trace the transmission. The problem is that there positions are deep in NAGA taratory. If the Dridder doesn't kill them, then the Naga's will tare them to bits.

Dr. Mack climes onto the Mechs arm and opens his case. He takes out a Rocket launcher looking weapon with a needle at the end of it..

Dr. Mack- I'm not asking you to fight it Alex, just drop me off near there. I can take It myself.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:32 am

"Right! I'll get right to it."

Alex climbed into his mech, activated the system and started the boosters.

"Alright, doc; hang on! I'm taken her into REALLY FAST MODE."

The robot flew right out of Negav, straight into the air.

________

Back at the bar, Clawdy looked out the window to see Alex and Dr. Mack fly out of sight. He then looked down at a sleeping Xiao on the table.

"Damnit, Alex. You better come back."

________

Back in the air, Alex flew the mech to the coordinates retrieved by the doctor. Unfortunately, he was right about the naga territory. It was overflowing with the voracious beauties.

"Alright, doctor. I'm gonna drop you off. Just specify where and we'll be there. I ain't letting you go in alone, though. If you need help, contact me."
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:17 pm

Things were, in Osti's opinion, going quite nicely for the most part.

Sure Baen was slumped unconscious against a tree oppossite of the Dridder, and ammunition would take days to get charged back to normal (assuming it could be replaced at all). However, there were still six, woops, scratch that, five still standing. No matter, Hark would likely get up eventually.

Plus, the Dridder was hurt. Several red holes were visible across the things torso and limbs, plus one of the eyes was shut and nursed by the thing. Keep it up, and they might actually have enough able to stand and celebrate it fleeing.

And then things just got better. Sara finally emerged from the foilage, pilot light ready and fuel tanks attached. The new comer got a brief glance by the Dridder before a spear of blue-white flame lanced outward and 'swallowed' one of the things front legs. Whoo-ee! Did that thing scream! For a moment, it even looked like the thing might draw back. They might even make it with only two 'down'!

Then, of course, things went awry.

~ ~ ~

Dana was pissed.

She had been sleeping soundly, not a care in the world, when a whole commotion started in the forest. At first she was able to ignore it, the sound almost like a distant fight fading in volume before stopping completely. Then, only a few moments later, a whole 'nother thing started up, much louder than the first.

Groggily, she had forced herself up and splashed some water from the treetops down onto her face. Why can't a Naga get some damned rest around here?

After the little wake-up call, Dana made herself towards the annoying disturbance, muttering a curse sporadically every few minutes. This went on for almost a minute before a loud scream filled the air. Though many wouldn't be able to tell the difference, the sensitive ears of a Naga made out the species of what had cried out.

Dridder! What is one of THEM doing in my territory?

The cry was close, just beyond the mass of tree's. Coiling herself, she SPRANG herself through the air, past the trees, and into a clearing...

And suddenly found herself between a very surprised group of people, and a very ticked off Naga.

~ ~ ~

For a few seconds, the three parties just stared at one another. The humans eyeing the two giant beasties, the Dridder feeling an even greater rise in anger at the arrival of one of THEM, and the Naga almost completely ignoring the funny looking humans for the Dridder that had DARED to enter her territory.

This continued for what seemed as almost an eternity for the humans, before something 'unique' happened.

The two things started shouting at eachother in their own languages.((Feel free to make your own insults to be heard on the radio)) If it weren't for the situation they were in right now, Sara would likely have laughed her ass off. The two seemed to ignore them completely in their little shouting match, before closing in on one-another (Without laying off on the assumed profanities, of course). A few moments later, the two started clawing at eachothers hair and throwing punches and other blows that would have quickly turned a human to mush.

Kred was the first to actually react in something other than amazement or laughter. Quickly, he ran up along the group and shook those still entranced out of their stupor. "To the Forest!" He hissed silently, moving between the others. "Keep them in sight, but stay somewhere safe!" After the warning he ran towards the two slumped figures against the trees, starting with the nearest, Hark.

After checking the pulse, he was glad to see he was still breathing. Probably would hurt like a bitch when he woke, and no doubt something was hurt internally, though this place seemed to work wonders on the body.

Adjusting the unconscious man's camouflage so as to conceal him as well as possible, he made his way towards the just stirring Baen.

"Wha, what's going on?" muttered Baen, staring at the strange sight before him.

"Hell if I know. Can you get up?"

"I think so." He shifted his position, winced, but managed to stand.

"Going to want 'Patchy' to check you out after this. Come on, we need to get out of sight. If we're lucky, they'll kill eachother and nothing else will bother with this machine."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Dr. Mack could feel the Mech Accelerate as they took off from Negav. The extremly fast wind almost blew Mack from the mech. But soon it was over and they were over there detonation.

Dr. Mack- Stop here Alex. Let me have a look around.

As Mack reached back into the suitcase the sound of very loud profanity's could be hurred through the Speaker of the phone. Mack Ignored them and found what he was looking for, his multi scope. After fliping through the functons a bit he held it up to his eye.

There he saw seven small figures, humans most likely attempting to get away from the other forms. Mack agusted the scope again. There he saw the other two, a Naga and a Dridder, exchanging blows to each other. Mack growned. The situation had become more complicated than it needed to be. He then stood up and put on his headset (dont ask were he got it from).

Dr. Mack- Well Alex this is were i get off. I'll call if i need help.

With a leap of fath, Mack jumped off the Mech with his suitcase in hand. As he fell to the ground something ocured to him.

Dr. Mack *thinking*- Hmmmm, maybe i should have had a parashoot on when i jumped.

Thinking quickly, Mack pulled himself into his suitcase. The case hit the ground with tremendous speed bouncing closer to the fighting deo. Mack, using a small wire, picked the lock on the case.

Dr. Mack *getting out of the suitcase*- Man that was a rough ride. Next time I'll be less buzzed when i ride it.

((PS: Malahite, what weapons are your OC's using. They sound like lasers but i could be wrong.))
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:36 pm

mangamastermind wrote:

((PS: Malahite, what weapons are your OC's using. They sound like lasers but i could be wrong.))

((The majority are lasers, yes.

The major weapon is a Lasrifle/Laspistol. While at lower levels these likely wouldn't do junk against a Naga, Dridder, etc, these things have been set to 'max' and thrown Ammo Conservation to the wind.

Max-yield tends to result in things such as exploding heads and such, so I figured that, even if still nothing to bother a large beastie, these would at least likely be felt.

The Shotcannon I refered early on was a standard Naval-Security weapon [Quite different from the average shotgun]. While I don't have the quote on me, there is a nice example of it blowing a Plate-Sized hole through a person, so I figured "Okay, they'll likely feel this too, if not actually be 'harmed' by it".

Last weapon (Besides the Close Combat knives, which are just about bog Standard beyond their size) is a Flamethrower. I think the name speaks for itself.

Oh, and hope you don't mind if my people think, when I get to posting, that your character is possessed by a Daemon or something))
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:45 pm

Malahite wrote:

Oh, and hope you don't mind if my people think, when I get to posting, that your character is possessed by a Daemon or something))

((No I dont mind, I think he's used to it. Laughing))
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:51 pm

As Alex saw Doctor Mack freefall from his mech, he could only think one thought.

"Perhaps he should have worn a chute. Oh well. I'm not one to question his logic."

Alex perched his robot in a nearby clearing, awaiting the doctor's signal. He kept his eyes and senses peeled, in case something tried approaching.

Back in Negav, Clawdy watched over Xiao as she slept peacefully in their hotel-esque room. However, a group of 10 thugs broke in, looking for trouble.

"Hey boss! Look at that catgirl on the bed. She's certainly a sexy gal, don't you think?"

The boss stepped forward, looking at the girl and ignoring Clawdy.

"Hmm... Yeah. She's perfect. Another for my own Felaryan Harem. Sieze her!"

As one man approached the bed and tried putting his hand on Xiao, his extended arm was caught by Clawdy and snapped in two, causing the man to writhe in pain as Clawdy stood up and looked at the gentlemen.

"If you're looking for trouble, gentlemen... then you've just found it!"

Back in the forest, Alex looked on as Dr. Mack went in to handle the situation. They both knew it would not be an easy task...
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:05 pm

Baen just watched in a stupified manner as what appeared to be a human simply FELL into the clearing, bounced, and was up on his feet.

"Sir," he whispered towards Kred, "I think I'm worse off than I thought. Did a person just fall out of the sky, bounce, and start speaking to himself?"

"I wish it were a concussion, but I saw it too. Just what the feth happens here if the humans can do THAT?"

Baen seemed to be zoned out, and Kred feared that there might actually HAVE been a concussion along with the sight. Before he could shake the 'lad', however, he started again and seemed normal enough. An eye would need to be kept on him.

"Think it could be a Daemonhost, sir?"

Now that was a thought that sent chills down his spine. Fighting something natural was one thing, you could expect some type of limit. However, if that thing WAS a Daemonhost, and it managed to rally - or dominate - the two quarreling beasts... well, things would get even more awry very fast.

"Baen, get word to the others to pick up Hark." As always, they were still talking in High-Gothic whispers. Considering that they couldn't understand the Beast-Things, Kred found himself hoping that none of them knew their language either. "We're pulling back, now. No sort of radio is worth this much trouble. We'll check tomorrow for it, and if we lose it we'll just move on."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:15 pm

Dr. Mack wasted no time. He pulled out his Rocket Syringe and Fired off two shots. With a yelp from both the Naga and the Driddler, the rounds hit there marks. Both fell to the ground, looking tired.

The crunching of footsteps destracted him, he took his eyes off his targets and looked at the siluets of the solders runing away. Mack had reconized the language of the squad, and was rough in speaking it.

Dr. Mack- Please...not...Run...I...Need...Help...

Mack was disipointed, however, as the solders disipered. The sound of movement behind him shocked him. He slowly looked behind him, seeing a very tied, very angry looking Naga and Driddler. The deo cracked there knuckles, glaring at Mack. Mack looked at his syrenge. It was made for Mermaids, not the two of them. Mack reached up to his ear and activated his com.

Dr. Mack- Ummm, Alex, I need help now. I thought that they just wanted to eat me. Now they want to crush me.

--------------------------------------

A robed man entered the Sucubus' stoumck. He was looking for his friend Dr. Mack. Before he could ask one of the custemers if they had seen him, a large bang was hurred up stairs. Slowly he made his way up the stairway. At the end of the hallway he saw ten men fighting a single person. He Yelled down the hallway in a Mad, rough voice.

Mabon- What's going on here!?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:42 am

As the naga and dridder approached Dr. Mack, appendages at the ready for crushing, a salvo of over 30 missiles flew across their path, exploding in complete oblivion and sending that section of the forest into a fiery inferno. Trees fell, plants burned and chaos ensued.

Behind Dr. Mack Alex flew his mech downward and landed.

"Quick! Get on! We can still catch up to those soldiers. Besides, that fiery wall won't hold the preds for long."

As the soldiers ran off, Alex and the doctor prepared for liftoff. The naga and dridder, caught behind the flames, decided instead to run and/or slither around them. This was definitely bad, should the predators catch up in time...

"Come on, you filthy thugs! I've faced womprats on Tatooine that were tougher than you!"

As Clawdy punched one man straight in the jaw, sending him back several feet, another 2 men came behind him and tried pinning him against a wall. At this point Clawdy lunged his two feet at the wall and extended them with incredible force, jettisoning him and the two guys into the wall on the other end of the room. As the two were crushed between the wall and Clawdy's back, he quickly got up and turned around to face them.

"Thanks for cushioning the impact, fellas."

Just then he heard a loud, booming voice down the corridor.

"What's going on here!?"

Clawdy looked outward and saw a robed man in the hallway, looking right back at him...
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:35 am

((Gonna give this a shot...from what I understand, all I need is a group of characters (or one character accompanyed by a giant one) to get in this right?...since I don't really have a giant character I'll just use a group...))

Meanwhile not too far away a ragtag group of demons (save for 2 humans) had traveled to Felarya for god knows what reason, and now to say the least...they were regretting it, for no they were hopelessly lost and had no idea what Felarya had in store for them. The group was made up of 6 members total (4 of which are demons, while 2 are humans) it's members being; Jermod, a rabbit demon who is supposedly the 'leader', Drizella (or Dizzy) a female hacker and a human at best. Tasha, an owl demon who happens to be a researcher and an avid booker, Usshu a weapons master and engineer he's also the 2nd human, Danny the 'totaly awesome #1 ox demon brawler' and Trisha a lithe Catgirl scout.

"So...how long is this gonna take..." Jermod, a rabbit demon, asked his trusty female hacker, Drizella Brase (or simply Dizzy as many called her). Jermod however was taking most of his time playing his everpresent Handheld, though he was mindful to conserve battery power for lest he be bored out of his mind later...

"I dunno...I don't have a good source of power here, keep in mind I AM using my laptops battery for this, and there's practically no signal for a wireless connection to even work down here..." Dizzy (Drizella) replied, as she took off her black beaine due tothe humid tropical sun "Not to mention it's really hot here..." Being a Hacker, Dizzy was completely reliant on technology so you can probably imagine how frustratingly primitave Felarya is to her...

"Do you think we should for others like us, I mean we can't be the only ones in here, right?" Tasha suggested to her comrades

Danny shrugged at her proposal "I guess, but I don't think we should be goin' out jus to find other people like us, what if we run into somethin big, then we're in deep dookey"

Tasha did admit Danny did prove a valid point at the moment "I guess that makes since...but still-"

It is then the forest is shaken by a thunderous explosion

"What the hell was that!? " Jermod said as he tried to regain hold of his Handheld "Aww dammit, it made me turn off my power...and I didn't save!"

Usshu ran over to his bag and slung it over his shoulder "There's a battle goin on some where over in the bushes, by the sound of it I'd say something with some heavy artillery's down in there" he declared

"You mean, Tasha was right, Nya?" Trisha asked, her ears at attention now.

"Sure sounds that way" Dizzy remarked "But, we should get goin, I don't wanna be in the next explosion that comes by here" Dizzy added as she packed up her laptop

"Nya, good idea" Trisha agreed

"B-but what if they need our help, we can't just leave them there" Tasha said

"What good would we be in a battle with a tank?, we don't have any weapons like that so we'd only get in the way "Jermod said as he got up and began walking in the opposite direction of the explosion "Our best bet is to stay low until the battles over then see what was goin down"
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:39 pm

Dr. Mack Jumped onto Alex's mech as It began to lift off the ground. The flames from the Jets on its back nearly singed Mack. As they got a seemingly safe didstance Mack directed him.

Dr. Mack- Ok Alex. I saw them going east. If we hurry we can still-

The Conversation was interuped by the smash of something against the Mech. Looking up Mack knew what it was, Dridder webbing.

Dr. Mack- Oh you've got to be kiding me!

Mack reached into his suitcase and pulled out a longsword. He then proseded to whack the hell out of the webbing. When he was about halfway trough, the blade got stuck.

Dr. Mack- Oh this is not going to end well.

The Webbing snaped, flinging Mack back down into the canapy. Luckly for Mack, he didn't land near the the Naga or Dridder. Unluckily, he was greeted by the nice hard ground.

Dr. Mack *Bounsing on the ground*- Ow, ow, The pain!, That going to hert! Exc.

Mack finaly stoped, looking up at some very odd people. One was a Catgirl, two were humans, another was a bird-thing, and finaly a rabbit-human. Mack got up, very dased.

Dr. Mack- hello odd people, have you seen a giant robot around here?

Mabon looked angraly at the combatents. Not only did they have the nerve to fight in his friends bar, but he could also see a catgirl lieing down on the bed. Now they were kidnapping, which on his terms was unforgivable.

Mabon- If you guys have a problem, take it out side and leave the catgirl out of it.

One of the thugs, cockly walked up to him.

Thug 1- Hey mister, who the hell do think you are talking to us like that.

Mabon grabed the thugs arm, brakeing it instently, and lifted him off the ground.

Mabon- Me, they call me Mabon the Ice hurmat. And you My friends, Are dead. *uttering spell* FROSOLEON!

The Thug froze in midair. With a mighty blow, Mabon smashed the man to peaces. He then turned to the others.

Mabon *spell again*- BREATH OF THE ICE DRAGON!

Mabon took in a deep breath, and exhaled a blast of icy energy. The leader of the thugs and Clawdy jumped into a empty room, the other thugs wern't so lucky. They froze where the were, and prayed for Mabon to show Mersy. Mabon never shows Mersy, espesaly to people that piss him off. With a wave of his hand, the thugs exploded into ice shards. Mabon then walked with deep, omonis footsteps to the room were the leader and Clawdy were.

Mabon *points* You two are Next.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:33 am

Alex looked around and saw nothing but canopy below. He discovered that Dr. Mack had fallen off the robot.

"Damnit. I gotta find him."

He turned on the mech's scanner to try and locate the doctor, but was only met with a large blip on the screen.

"Hmm... that's not right..."

He turned and saw that it was the dridder again. She spit her sticky webbing at the mech's leg and tried pulling it down. The naga behind her cracked her knuckles in anticipation.

"Oh? You wanna play? FINE!"

Alex then threw the mech into Overboost, sending the mech flying across the sky at 700 kilometers per hour. It would be faster, if not for the poor dridder who was catching a ride.

"GET YOUR WEBBING OFFA MY SHIP!"

Retracted his second gun, Alex drew his blade, turned around and sliced through the webbing, throwing the dridder downward.

"Yeah. How do you like that, huh? How do you li...."

Just then, as he landed on the ground, he saw the naga right behind him, and she caught the dridder in her arms. They were now in heated pursuit. Alex turned toward them and boosted right past the preds.

"I don't have time for this. I need to find the doctor. NOW!"

In the room where Xiao was sleeping, Clawdy and the thug leader looked eye to eye at Mabon. The thug became angry.

"How DARE you have the nerve to strike down my cohorts. I'll kill you for this!"

He drew out his sword and angrily charged at the man. However, he felt a strong, gripping hand on his shoulder stop him. Turning around, he saw it was Clawdy stopping him.

"Listen here, you maggot. You come into Dr. Mack's bar, you try to kidnap and possibly violate that young woman over there, you start a fight with me and you outnumber me with your cohorts. I say it's YOU who has the nerve in here."

He then picked up the thug off the floor in his hand. His retinas thinned to become cat eyes, as they became filled with his seething hatred and raw power.

"Now, let this be a message to you and anybody else here; I made a promise to a friend to keep this woman safe. If ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS EVER COME NEAR HER AGAIN, I'LL KILL THEM LIKE I KILLED YOU!!"

He then gripped the thug's shirt in his palm and forcefully threw him into a wall. Upon smashing into it, the thug cracked through the wall and practically broke into the next room. The ground shook as he hit it.

Clawdy then looked at the robed man in the room, who still had angry gaze in his eyes. He knew the man was furious, and was cautious about approaching him.

"So... I guess I should explain all of this..."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:31 am

Danny was the 1st to notice another was amoung them "Hey guys we got company" he announced as he pointed to the doctor, which alerted his 5 friends to look back at his position.

"Hm, well looks like you were right after all, Tasha" Jermod said as he pushed his glasses up on his nose

"Nya, but I don't think they'd be falling outta the sky nya nya" Trisha added as she examined the Doctor her tail swishing about curiously "Nya nya, is he a human? he smells like one, nya" she added as she begins sniffing him...yeah...sniffing him >_>

And before anyone could get annoyed at Trisha, Usshu decided to step in by taking a ball of yarn out of his multi-purpose bag and tossing it to the curious nekomimi, who, as her cat like instincts would imply, starts playing with the ball of yarn, ultimately demoting her attention away from the good Doctor. "Anyways...I don't think any mechs have been through these neck of the woods, though we've heard some pretty gnarly explosions comin from thata way" he said as he points eastward
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP bantering update   RP bantering update - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP bantering update
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next