Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surviving Felarya, take two.

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
Reptillian
Tuc135
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:30 am

Verira saw ha'daras face as the harpy landed, then turned to the harpy " sorry, me neither...but we could help you look" She than turned to Hadara again. "and to anwser what i believe you were just thinking about, then yes she's a harpy"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:48 am

"Your a Harpy?" Ha'dara looked at at her "My impression of what Harpies might look like was inaccurate."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:01 am

The harpy smiled as she said, "Yeah, I'm a harpy. I take it you've never seen one before? Anyway, my name's Narin. Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:14 am

Ha'dara smiled "I'm Ha'dara. Seen one? I never even heard of them, there are no Harpies where I come from." He looked around "We're still in the forest, so there is bound to be something to eat somewhere."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:14 am

There was a lone neko nearby to ha'dara,verira and narin's location she was injured a few rip marks on the back of her shirt had blood pouring down her bac and bare feet there was a claw mark on her stomach and blood was pouing from that she was weak crawling on all fours,the neko's name was kirani she looked around but could see no one she felt as though she was going to pass out.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:16 am

Narin was about to say something to Ha'dara, but then she paused, smelling an all too familiar smell to her...blood. "E-excuse me for a moment." she said, flying off a little ways to where she smelled the blood. She landed and paused in shock at the blood-drenched neko that looked nearly dead. "Hey...are you gonna be okay?" she asked the neko.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:20 am

Kirani held a blood stained hand to her chest gasping in pain she didn't know wether the harpy was friendly or not,but at that moment in time kirani didn't care nor could she even flee from the area,wincing kirani placed her hand on a nearby tree using it to help her get up leaning against it but she fell back down to the ground again caught in her leg was an arow and kirani had no intention leaving it there,quickly kirani pulled the arrow rom her leg screaming in pain as more blood poured out.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:24 am

Narin winced as the neko screamed in pain as she pulled the arrow out. As much as she liked the taste of blood, she hated seeing people in pain like this. She gently scooped the neko onto her wing, asking, "Do you have a family...or anyone that could treat your wounds?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:28 am

Kirani shook her head,she wanted to get rid of the blood it was creeping her out and she was starting to lose consiousness she would pass out sooner or later and kirani knew it,she had a feeling the harpy knew it too but kept that to herself "no.....it.....hurts"she manages to say wincing in pain from her wounds.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:32 am

Narin looked at the neko. She didn't know if the neko was going to live or not, but from the neko's face, she could tell that she didn't want the blood on her, so she asked, "Do you...mind if I clean the blood off of you?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:36 am

"ugh......be.....my....guest"Kirani says without hesitation she didn't know what the harpy was going to do to her,but at that moment kirani could only think about the pain and not about the predator holding her she closed her eyes groaning slightly moaning with pain.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:38 am

Ha'dara followed Narin, curious as to what could have gotten her attention. Seeing the Neko, he just stayed back and watched what was happening.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:43 am

Hearing Kirani give her the 'go ahead', Narin brought the wing with the neko on it close to her mouth, which was slowly opening. Her tongue came out and scooped the neko up, bringing the neko inside her wet maw while it closed, leaving the neko in the wet darkness, with Narin eliciting an "Mmmm..." at the combined flavor of both the neko and her blood.

Narin then began to gently suck on the wounded neko, swishing saliva around to help clean Kirani's wounds. She paused for a moment to swallow the excess saliva and blood building up, then started sucking on her again.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:46 am

Kirani was too weak to scream she found the situation incredibly scary but had no strength to do anything about it,Kirani sighed the pain was still there but the blood was gone that was a relief although all around her kirani found was very warm yet as she tuned over she sighed a breathe of relief getting a face full of saliva as she did so.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:54 am

Ha'dara frowned 'What the? She actually allowed it?' He stood there, determined not to interferre, not wanting to jump to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:07 am

Not tasting anymore blood from the neko, Narin opened her mouth and tilted it, Kirani sliding off of the extended tongue and onto her wing. "Is that any better? Sorry if I scared you." Narin said to the neko.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:11 am

Verira slung her arm over Ha'daras shoulder and smiled at him. "as i told you, there are many different races in Felarya and every race has even more different personallities" She whispered since Ha'dara was hiding. "i'm not completly sure...but i believe that that Narin is a Vulture harpy and a very kind hearted one at that"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:25 am

Kirani shuddered slightly a stinging pain was felt throughout kirani's body she laid back holding her wounds in agony "it......fine"she says semi truthfully looking up at narin the best she could kirani felt weak and was hardly able to move "ugh...please....i....kill me....i...can't....take...the pain"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:30 am

Narin was shocked when the neko asked her to kill her. Narin shook her head, tears going down her face as she said, "I'm sorry, but...I-I can't. I can't kill you, I don't have it in me. I...can knock you out if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:33 am

"ugh does.......not.....matter ugh can't take the pain"Kirani says part of her ripped clothes falling off her back and onto narin's wing,kirani was still dressed motly most of her top was still on and she was missing her shoes "do....something...agh....the...the....pain"she says gasping tears rolling down her cheeks with pain.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:34 am

Verira moved out, and stood facing Narin. "hey i think it would be better just to end it, she seems like she in alot of pain" She said with a kinda sly and kinda worried voice.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:41 am

"T-there has to some way we can help her. I can't just kill her. I don't have it in me." Narin said to Verira, setting the neko on the ground. She then positioned her foot beside her, and flicked her toe against the neko's head, the hard surface of her talon effectively knocking her out. She then turned to Verira, saying, "You can kill her if you want, but I'm not. I won't have her blood on my talons."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:46 am

Verira looked at the wounds on the neko, then back at narin. "she's gonna need a really good doctor or some powerfull healing magic, if she's gonna make it" She said, this time completely worried.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:54 am

"I...I know. But I won't be able to forgive myself if I don't do something to help her." Narin said, stooping down for a moment to scoop the neko up with her tongue and tuck her in her cheek. "Do you know anyone that might be able to help?" she asked Verira.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Verira sighed a little ashamed. "sorry...Not a clue" She said and shaked her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surviving Felarya, take two.
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next