Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

the camping trip - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:52 am

Arin smiled she looked at rose a little cheekily "what"rose asks her, but arin just giggles "WHAT!" she asks again, but arin continues to giggle "nothing"arin replies in a sing song voice.Rose grumbled a little before looking at liena then at shanna then at jayla and back to liena again before saying "right then i pick Truth!"she says with a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:55 am

"Nonono, I meant that it was your turn to ask one of us to tell the truth or give a dare." Liena said, correcting herself.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:58 am

Rose blushed a little "of course right i knew that"she lies knowing full well that she had not know what liena had ment "well liena truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:59 am

Shanna leaned back in Liena’s hand, hesting her back against the base of her thumb. She put her hands behind her head as she watched Arin and Rose. She smiled as she waited for her turn, or for someone to ask her truth or dare. She was still a little surprised at how friendly the dridder and the dryad was, but she wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Even if they did eat her later, she would get to live that much longer.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:12 am

"Mmmm...well, since you picked 'Truth' earlier, I think I'll go with a dare." Liena said.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:14 am

Rose rubbed her chin thoughtfully "hmm a dare ey well then i dare you to...to dance like a mad person"she says with a broad grin upon her face
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:18 am

“Rose, wait a minute. She’s holding us!” Shanna realized, sitting up quickly. “We’re in for quite a ride.” With her leg broken, there wasn’t anywhere she could go, so she gripped onto Liena’s thumb as tightly as she could.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:20 am

Liena just let out a disgruntled sigh, muttering "I knew I should've picked 'Truth'." She looked at Shanna a she said, "Relax, Shanna. I'm not gonna dance while I'm holding you. Not with that leg of yours." She then placed Rose, Arin, and Shanna into Jayla's waiting hands. She then backed up a bit, and began to dance a strange, exotic dance, moving quickly as she paced her fast steps. After about two minutes, she panted for breath, looking at Rose as she asked, "Does that count? Please say that counts."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:23 am

Rose laughed as she watched liena dance she fell back as she laughed "yeah oh yeah that count's so who's turn is it now"she asks between laughs arin smiled she laid happily upon jayla's finger and smiled she turend and kissed jayla's finger happily.

Last edited by schoolhater on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:25 am

“I don’t know if it counts or not, but that was a beautiful dance,” Shanna said. “Next time, I could play some music for you. Where did you learn that anyway? It looked a bit to professional to be made up on the spot, but then again, I don’t know anything about dridder dances.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:36 am

"Thank you, Shanna. It's a dance I learned a long time ago. It's commonly done at dridder festivals. Anyway..." Liena then picked up Shanna, placing her back on her hand. "...I think I'll ask you...Truth or Dare?"

Jayla blushed as she felt Arin's kiss on her finger, and picked her up with her other hand, bringing her towards her mouth, and giving her a much longer kiss than before, and briefly brought her purple tongue out and touched Arin's forehead with it's tip before bringing it back inside.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:43 am

“Well, I’ll go with truth, not much I can do with a broken leg anyway,” Shanna said, laying down on her hand again. “Besides, it’ll be pretty hard to top crashing a glider into a dridder.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:56 am

Arin also blushed as jayla kissed her she blinked a little as jayla's lips covered the top half of her body she could feel a small amount of saliva upon her and she felt a little more saliva as jayla touched her forhead with her purple tongue "ugh thank's i guess"she says smiling to jayla
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:11 am

Jayla merely giggled as she nuzzled Arin with her cheek.

Liena thought for a moment, then said, "Hmmm...okay...do you work on anything besides gliders? You look like you could work on almost anything." She then began to pet Shanna with her finger while she was talking.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:23 am

Arin smiled as jayla nuzzled her she triedto purr but it came out as a cute growl and she smiled again as she kissed jayla's cheek "oh the dignity of it all"arin says a little half heartedly
Rose smiled as she watched jayla nuzzle arin "so jayla is it true about there being a group of four cannibal's around here is it also true that they are human?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:26 am

Shanna hummed as the stroking finger massaged her. It felt good, and it helped her sore muscles. She could feel them loosening and relaxing underneath Liena's gentle pressure. As it was, she simply enjoyed the petting Liena was giving her, waiting a moment before answering. She sighed contentedly before she spoke up.

“Mmmmm…Sorry, that just felt so nice. Don’t stop please.” Shanna said, closing her eyes and smiling. “Well, flight is my passion, but I’m pretty good with woodworking and cloth. I need to be to build my gliders. I often do favors for friends, building furniture or making dresses or drapes, things of that nature, you know. I’m also pretty good with the flute…Mmmm, that feels good. Say, could you get my back too? It’s all tight like a bunch of cables.” She added, flipping over to lay on her belly.

“So, do I get to ask someone now? Um, how about you Arin? Truth or Dare?" Shanna asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:54 am

Arin sighed happily she looked at shanna and thought about what she would say "well there shana, shane, shan erm elf sorry i can't say your name properly but i will have to go with dare"she says with a small smile
Rose smiled as she watched jayla nuzzle arin and asked again "so jayla is it true about there being a group of four cannibal's around here is it also true that they are human?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:04 am

Liena smiled as Shanna asked her not to stop, and obliged as Shanna turned over, stroking her back as Shanna asked 'Truth or Dare.'

Jayla blinked as Arin asked about the cannibals. "Well, I've heard of some people like that out here, but I would think that they would be fair hunters, and not snatch you or your friends from us."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Arin sighed she kissed jayla's cheek "well i'm sue they would be or maybe not i heart they eat you alive although that seem's to be a thing her i don't know why it seems strange to me i also heard the cannibal's cook people alive it's disturbing"she says with ahudder "it make's me scared!" hugging closer to jayla's cheek "your cheek is soft and warm like your hands you have nice breast's too"she says smiling and blushing.
Rose smiled up and rolled her eyes she sat down on jayla's hand "hey i'm still here or did anyone forget about me cause i feel ignored"she yells at the top of her voice
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:38 pm

“Mmmm, soooo relaxing…I would have never guessed that dridders could give such good massages. I thought myself lucky when you didn’t want to eat me, but the painkiller, the cast, and the massage? I really owe you two one.” Shanna hummed as Liena’s large finger rubbed the tension out of her back muscles. “I could definitely get used to this.”

She brought her head up when Rose shouted, startling her out of her relaxation. “Oh, sorry, I’m getting a little distracted. Right, the dare. Well, since Rose is feeling neglected, Arin, how about you go over and give her a big hug and a kiss?”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:11 am

"Aw, it's nothing, Shanna. We're glad to be able to help you. Right, Jayla?" Jayla nodded as she placed Arin beside Rose, but not before saying to her, "Don't worry, Arin. We'll protect you from those cannibals. Now, show Rose that she's not forgotten." Jaylas then used her now free hand to pick one of her fruits she bore, and offered it to Shanna, asking, "Care for some fruit?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:24 am

Arin smiled she nodded at jayla before turning to rose "your not forgotten rose"Arin says before she gives rose a hug and then kisses her cheek,Rose blushes and giggles before giving ain a kiss and hugging her "i love you guy's"Rose says smiling as she hug's arin she then break's away from arin giggling
"oh arin"Rose says in a sing song voice
"yeah rose"arin replies smiling
"i know you fancy jayla!"
Arin blushes and look's up at jayla smiling she hug's jayla's finger and gives it a kiss and a small massage "so who's turn is it"she asks smiling as she looks happily at jayla
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:03 pm

“Oh, yes. Some fruit would hit the spot!” Shanna said, gratefully accepting the fruit from Jayla. She used a small knife to cut a small bite of the fruit off, which she bit into. It tasted rich and sweet, without an excess of either, and just a small hint of tartness.

“This fruit is delicious, Jayla,” Shanna said, wiping a bit of the juice off of her lips. She paused, glancing up at Jayla. She snickered, then burst out laughing. “Oh, this is just too much!” She said between fits of laughter. “Just moments ago I thought I would be the one eaten. Now, here I am, a six foot elf, telling a giant dryad that she tastes delicious!”

Still chucking, she took another bite of the fruit. “It’s days like this that make me certain that fate has a sense of humor. Anyway, has Jayla had a turn yet?”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Jayla giggled at the irony that Shanna revealed, and giggled a bit more as Arin hugged, kissed and massaged her finger, and began to stroke Arin with her finger again, but not before ruffling Rose's hair and giving her a kiss so that she wouldn't feel left out. "Nope. Jayla hasn't gone yet, but since Arin completed the dare, it's her turn, I think." Liena said, still stroking Shanna's back.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:51 pm

Rose smiled happily she now sat on the palm of jayla's hand laughing about what shanna had said
Arin smiled as jayla stroked her then a thought struck "jayla if was bad and had to have a timeout in your stomaach wouldn't i die i mean dryads can't regurgate stuff they have eaten so you'd have no choice but to digest me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camping trip
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next