Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

the camping trip - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:28 am

"I'm...Ofelia." she said, slowly. "I'm really sorry if I'm intruding by staying in your cave...and I don't want you risk falling into an Amazon trap. How big is your cave...?" she asked. "I don't want to be crowding you."

She smiled at Arin and Rose. "Well, sorry if I scared you then. What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:32 am

Arin and rose got to there feet brushing dirt from there bodies "i'm arin"arin says looking up nervously at oelia she then gestured to rose "um and this is my friend rose"she says both girls were still pale and hid behind one of liena's legs each nervously peering around them at the slug girl.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:34 am

"Aw, don't worry about it, Ofelia! It's fine! There's plenty of room in my cave. We're still in the tunnel part. You just have to go back a ways, and we'll be at the main part of the cave. If you don't want me to get Amazons, I can grab something else for you, if you'd like." Liena said.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:57 am

"Hmmm. Is there a cave system beyond that?" she asked. "And does it hold any prey? I'm used to hunting in caves...mine was really great for that, it was a shortcut across the woods so lots of adventurers went through the tunnels to try and get through...." She sighed.

"I'm sure I'll get something. If worse comes to worse I'm sure I could attract a fairy or two from outside...."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:12 am

"Well, there is one path in there that leads to a cave complex. I blocked it off since I really don't really go anywhere. If you want to use it, then be my guest." She walked past Ophelia towards where her main cave room was, picking up Arin and Rose while she did. She turned around and asked, "So are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:17 am

"I could block it off whenever I go through." she said. "But I don't want to be a burden." she said as she followed them inside. "If I can do anything to help, please just ask."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Arin looked up at ophellia smiling slightly now she was friendly with her rose was back in a mood arin sighed then smiled when a thought came to her head "hey ophelia rose is in a mood why don't you show her the inside of your stomach"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:35 pm

"Well, sure, if Rose wants that." she said, picking the neko up and looking at her. "I had a neko tribe that passed by that traded me some stuff so I let them hang around. I swallowed some of them for a bit. I've apparently got a pretty comfy stomach. Pretty too, with the glowing lights." she said, a bit proudly. Her lower half was colourful, the back glowing blue while the rest was translucent and showed blues, purples and oranges.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Rose swallowed nervously "no no no i...i don't want to"she says struggling in ophelia's grasp arin smiled giggling slightly "h go on do it ophlia you know you want to and you can't deny she does look tasty she spent som time in a cooking pot recently and a good bit is you don't haveto let her out if you don't want her to"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Ofelia was generall cheery and friendly. "I don't want to do it if she doesn't want to." she said slowly. "If you're so into it, why don't you go with her?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:45 pm

"aw come on get rid of her please i don't like her anymore she's ungratefull"Arin says folding her arms smiling at rose "go on you were prepared to do it earlier and after all she is just a snack and your a predator you shouldn't care wether she wants it or not"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:49 pm

"Well, I don't really." said Ofelia. "But Liena told me not too." She looked at Rose again. "But I'd really like it if you did let me. You look really tasty and it'd be fun. I can massage you on my tongue and everything." Ofelia had heard of some nekos going nuts under stress and declaring themselves tasty while trying to get eaten. Maybe this was one of those.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Getting to her feet, Shanna looked up into the open dryad mouth waiting for her. “Heh, any other elf would consider me completely mad for doing this,” Shanna said to herself as she stepped onto the tip of the tongue. Limping forward, she ducked under the upper lip and row of teeth and entered into the mouth. Coming to the middle of the mouth, Shanna sat down cross legged.

“Say, Jayla, would you do me a favor? I left my pack down by what’s left of the glider. Do you suppose you could get it for me?” Shanna said, sitting on Jayla’s tongue.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:28 pm

"Of course, Shanna." Jayla said via telepathy, grabbing the bag from the ruined glider, placing it in her mouth beside Shanna. "Is there anything else you want to do before we go to sleep?"

"Eh, you can stick 'em in your mouth if you want. Just don't swallow them, okay? I find Rose to be the sweetest tasting. Anyway, we're here." Liena said as they entered the main portion of the cave, which was rather spacey as the dridder said, big enough to hold both of them. Liena lied back on her web, pointing towards the webbed off opening, saying, "'That's the area I mentioned right there. If you want to use it, be my guest. Just make sure you close it back up once your done, okay? Anyway, is there anything else I can do for ya, Ophelia? Maybe a nice silk bed or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:30 pm

"I think I'm fine." she said. "I think I can make my own bed when I need to. She put Rose down. "Sorry bout that, I'll come back to eat you later." she said cheerfully. "I think I may go check out the other parts...maybe even hunt if there turns out to be anything there. She delicatly made an opening in the webbing, sealing it behind her. She then set off through the tunnels. As they widened and led to larger caverns, she moved up the wall and was soon moving on the ceiling, amazing for a creature of her size. She headed towards where she smelt air. Best to get the prey where they entered...

She found an entrance that went almost directly to a main cave. She stopped above this, secreting slime from her sticky hands. She covered herself, the slime hardening to a surprising strength, guled firm to the roof. She soon had a rough solid hammock on the ceiling. She moved over and started to send down sticky strands in front of her. She put a few down, just to increase her chances. She then just had to wait.

There was a fluttering. A fairy fluttered into the cave. Unawares, it started to move into the path of her strands, subtley attracted to the magic ingrediants in it. Ofelia gave a small "yes!" as the fairy hit them. The fairy struggled and tried to shrink but found to her horror that she wasn't able to. Ofelia began to reel her catch in. The fairy looked up and gasped.

"Wait! What are you doing!" Ofelia licked her lips. A very lean fairy! The short purple hair was cute too.

"I'm bringing you up here, of course." she said cheerfully.

"Why...?" said the fairy. "Please, let me go. This isn't very comfortable. Why are you hanging stuff like this around anyways?"

"Why, I'm going to eat you, silly." said Ofelia. She was always nice to everyone, even in odd circumstances.

"What!" said the fairy, starting to panic. "Come on, please! Look, I'm a predator too, why are you eating me?"

"A predator?" laughed Ofelia. "You're just as big as a human or a neko silly!"

"No, no! You don't understand! I can grow really big!"

"Why aren't you?"

"I...I don't know! It's...it's not working!" protested the fairy. "Please!"

Ofelia laughed. "That would be funny if you could grow. You are pretty funny." Now the fairy was right below her hammock. She reached down and picked her up. The fairy struggled and started to cry.

"Oh, hush dear." said Ofelia. "Now, is there any way you want to do this?"

"Screw you!" screamed the fairy.

"Ah well." said Ofelia. She moved the struggling fairy to her mouth and put her upper half in, sucking. The fairy's legs kicked wildly. Soon she sucked her in and she landed in her stomach, which gurgled quietly. Ofelia turned her head and giggled as she saw the dark shape of the fairy moving frantically in her transluscent stomach. There was a gurgling noise, but her digestion actually went quite slow, like regular slug girls. That was alright - the way it went, prey couldn't hear it and if they did, they wouldn't be able to link it to her. She laid the line down again. Maybe her luck today was going to improve!
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:21 pm

“Thanks Jayla. No peeking now,” Shanna joked as she opened her pack. She dug out her nightgown and changed into it, putting her worn travel clothes back into the pack. “Just one thing, hold onto this for me please,” Shanna asked, pushing her pack toward the front of Jayla’s lips. She returned to the middle of the tongue and stretched out along it’s length. She turned over once or twice finding a comfortable position on the soft fleshy tongue. She settled with laying on her back, using a natural swelling of the tongue as a pillow.

“Say, Jayla, can you keep a secret?” Shanna asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:56 am

"Okay. Have fun." Liena said as Ophelia sealed the silk behind her. She looked at Rose and Arin, asking, "So is there anything else you wanna do before we go to sleep?"

"Of course I can. Your secret is safe with me." Jayla said, closing her mouth after she took the backpack out of her mouth, placing it on one of her branches.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:37 am

“You know those cannibals we fought? Well, I picked up a little something after the battle,” Shanna said. She opened up a pouch next to her skin, pulling out several leather bands. The bands were covered with fairy wings. “Those cannibals were collecting fairy wings. It let them shrink and grow as they did. After they were dead…I took the wings myself. If a magically inept human can use them, I’m sure an elf can too. So, if you ever wanted to feel what a full tongue massage felt like…”

“But seriously, if any fairies saw me using these, they’d be pissed. I’d like to keep these under wraps for now. Maybe I should find a friendly fairy and turn them in. But for now, just keep it between you and me, okay?” Shanna asked, replacing the bands of fairy wings into the pouch.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:11 am

"Of course, Shanna. I won't tell a soul." Jayla opened her mouth for a moment to let out a quiet yawn as she stretched, then closed it again, saying to Shanna, "Well, good night, my friend." And with that, Jayla closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Last edited by The Joker on Fri May 01, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:37 am

Ofelia decided it was about time to go back. She was rather dissapointed that she had caught nothing more than the fairy, who was only weakly struggling as she floundered in the slime. Surely there must be -

Suddenly, she heard two voices. She looked down, to see the light of a torch enter the cave. She was able to see just fine and the torch light prevented the two women who had entered from noticing her light. Ofelia looked. One was holding the torch and a spear with feathers. The other had an old looking rifle.

"Alright." whispered one. "It's nearly night. This system goes to a few caves, dridder ones mostly. While they're asleep, we sneak in the back doors and deal with them. Since she had her head turned, she didn't notice the slime thread and walked right into it. She dropped the torch, extinguishing it.

"Ahg!" she said. "What is this?"

"And what's that?" asked her friend, noticing Ofelia's light. She was entranced and tried to move for a better view, getting herself stuck.

As they were reeled up, they noticed Ofelia.

"Damnit, a slug girl!" said one of them, struggling to try and reach a weapon. Ofelia saw they were dressed in what looked like human bikinis - but with a wierd texture. She sniffed, then gasped.

"You're wearing the skins of dead nagas?" she said, horrified.

"We'll be wearing your skin when I get to my knife!" spat back one of them. The other looked less certain as her aggressive companion was slurped up noisily. She screamed as the slimey maw opened before her....

With three meals wriggling in her belly, Ofelia decided to call it a day. She began to move back toward's Liena's cave. She looked back, seeing the three forms struggling inside her. Were those girls those Amazon's Liena had mentioned? She was lucky she had found them before they found her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camping trip
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14