Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

the camping trip - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:56 pm

"I was just joking about that, Arin. I was wondering when you'd realize my inabiltiy to regurgitate." Jayla said with a humorous smirk, still petting Arin.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Arin smiled as jayla petted her "yeah well you have a very strange sense of humour i did't know you were joking i thought you were being serious"she says a little annoyed as she places her hands on her hips
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:01 pm

Jayla giggled as she saw Arin annoyed. "Now, now, no need to be like that, Arin. If it makes you feel better, I won't joke around like that again." she said.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Arin sighed she patted her feet on jayla's hand she was still a little ticked off "well see that you don't"she says turning away from jayla
rose sighed "hmm jayla everyone here seems to be naked do you think i should go native?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:17 pm

“Well, for me, It was actually a matter of practicality. Dresses and such would cause a lot of wind resistance and drag, you know. I did bring a set of traveling clothes in my pack, but I lost in the crash,” Shanna said. “I was thinking about looking for it later, but I don’t want to stop the massage. I’ll look for it once I finish my fruit.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:19 pm

"Eh, you do whatever makes you feel comfortable, Rose." Liena said while shrugging.

Seeing Arin mad at her, Jayla respected her wishes, and stopped petting her, now petting Rose instead.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Arin turned and watched liena with shanna
Rose smiled "i sure will"she says as she undresses down to her skin so she was now completly naked she purred a little as jayla petted her
"please put me on the floor"arin says without looking at jayla
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 pm

He woke up and didn't remember a thing. Then he noticed he had dragonfly wings. That wasn't right...was it? He was a human...or thought he was. He looked up and saw four naked women in front of him. They were covered in strage tattos and two had bones through their hair. He saw the others had bone piercing as well. The most noticable decoration however, was the wings. Over their whole bodies they wore small leather bands that had fairy wings attached.

"Who are you...?" he asked groggily.

"Cannibals." said one and the whole group laughed.

He paused. "Do you know who I am? Why do I have wings? Are you gonna rip them off? Are you going to eat me?"

One laughed. "We don't eat humans. I don't have a clue who you are. We found you and were curious how fairy magic would react to you. We all wear these wings, which allows us to catch the delicious predators and prey that are in this forest. You, for some reason, absorbed them. That's a good thing. Lots of power."

"Eat?" he said.

"Yes. Maybe we're crazy. We came here and yes, we were scared of being eaten. But we were also...aroused, I guess." He saw a metal pot. A roasting spit. A spice bag.

"So we started to steal magic. Now we can hunt and eat all the beautiful fair creatures of this land. An endless feast!"

"And why do you want me?"

"We're giving you a gift! We sensed it. Don't you feel the hunger?"

He looked at them. He suddenly saw himself eating them.They were attractive.

"Yes...I guess..." He was still a bit confused.

"Good. Good. Oh, but don't try eating us. There's four of us and just one of you, even if you got the wings. Now, let's hunt. I smell something that way. Time to do what Cannibals do best. Yum."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:55 am

Arin shrugged "can you please put me down"she asks jayla "i want to go for a walk ON MY OWN!"she says angrilly "that mean DO NOT FOLLOW ME!"
Rose smiles and purred happily as jayla petted her "ooh this feels so good"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:06 am

"Very well." Jayla said, grabbing her between finger and thumb, placing her on the ground. Once she did, she resumed petting Rose while asking, "Well, since Arin is going for a walk, who will ask 'Truth or Dare' now?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:49 am

Rose looked at jayla and giggled as jayla petted her "i guess i could ask someone"she says casually
Arin meanwhile had walked through bushes over exposed tree root's she saw a clearing ahead she noticed the cooking pot and even the roasting spit out of curiousity she crept forward skillfully,Arin climbed a tree walking along one of the low branches carefully she edges towars a group of people looking down at them curiously.There is a cracking noise arin looks behind her seeing the branch breaking but before she could do anything she found herself landing in the middle of the grooup there were naked women in this group causing Arin to blush slightly.Arin got to her feet sheepishly she noticed two of them had bones through there hair "oh sorry about this i'll just be going now"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:34 am

One of the Cannibals smiled.

"Someone's getting lunch today. C'mon newbie, help us out."

In a few minute's they had Arin tied up and inside the pot. It was hot, but not enough to actually scald her.

"Alright" said the Cannibal leader. "Let's draw straws for this one. By the way newbie, you can't eat more than any of us in one day. The straws just get the order."

They drew and one Cannibal squealed in delight. "Yes! I never get first!"

The Cannibals busied themselves dropping herbs and spices into the pot. The leader took some drippy liquid from a pot and began rubbing Arin with it.

"Cmon newbie, help out."

He paused. Suddenly he moved forwards, talking almost automatically.

"No no, that's the wrong spice combination. Use this. Keep the fire steady. Your adding it too fast!"

After a few minutes of his bizzare control, the Cannibal leader licked Arin while grinning. She beamed.

"She's delicious! Were you some kinda chef before we found you?"

"I dunno..." he said softly. "A few more minutes" he muttered.

"Well, whatever you are, your good. Alright, from now on he gets to cook."

The Cannibal who drew the long straw grinned at Arin.

"Mmmm. You look pretty tasty." She pinched her cheek playfully. "You're going to fill my right up! Yum yum yum."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:41 am

Arin was surprised when the group tied her up she struggled and tried to get out of the pot even as spices were added, when one of the cannibals rubbed arin with the strange liquid and licked her she whimpered slightly "no no let me go"she says terrified struggling to escape she gasped when one fo the cannibal's pinched her cheek she groaned in pain as she felt her skin cook tears came down her cheek.

"no let me go please,Why are you doing this"

Last edited by schoolhater on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:44 am

“I dunno,” Shanna said distractedly. However, it wasn’t Liena’s stroking or Jayla’s fruit that was on her mind this time. She had set the fruit aside. “Actually, I’m kinda concerned about Arin wandering off on his own…Maybe I should have gone with him.”
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:50 am

The cannibal looked surprised. "Well I'm hungry and you're tasty. Now, lets see..." The cannibal started to grow, then stopped.

"Hmm. Want to be big enough to eat you but still have a full stomach. Heh, magic makes the throat stretchier anyways. Heeeey. How much longer?"

"Two minutes."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:55 am

Arin screamed she struggled violently almost knocking the pot over water spilled over the edge

"no no you can't do this it's not fair"she says stuggling violently against her bond's and captors "please don't eat me i i have friends giant friends yeah they'll find you and kill you for eating me"

she turned to the man "why are you doing this why are you helping them your human too how can you do this"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:04 am

He looked at the wings on his back.

"Am I?" he said softly. "I can't really tell. Maybe I was always like this and I just forgot. Alright, get the fire off."

The Cannibal leaned forward, gripping Arin. The man put a hand in front of her face.

"No! You can't just eat her."

"Why not?"

"Mmmm" said the cannibal leader. "What sort of pred friends? I have some spears with shrinking venom. We can go find more beauties to eat!"

"She is a culinary delicacy." he said. "This has to be done properly." He, surprised at his own strength, carried Arin over to a rough table the cannibals had set up. Adjusting her ropes slightly, he arranged some herbs he had picked around her. He paused, then put a large berry in her mouth. He used a string of herb to tie her hair back and then added some more spice. He stepped back.

"Hmm." he said. The lucky cannibal advanced, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:06 am

“Dang it, this nagging feeling ain’t going away. Liena, set me down please. I’m gonna go looking for Arin,” Shanna said, sitting up and pushing off Liena’s finger. “I can’t focus on the games or massages while she’s on her own. Put me down by what’s left of the glider. Hopefully my bow survived the crash.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:08 am

Liena thought for a moment, then handed Shanna to Jayla, saying, "I'm going after Arin. If I'm not back in a while, you know what to do." With that she went off, with Jayla holding both Rose and Shanna.

As Arin went walking, she spotted the cannibals that Arin had talked about, with them preparing Arin to eat. She began to spin together a ball made of silk, and threw it at the cannibals, trapping them to the ground from the silk ball, which held them in place, keeping them from moving. Liena then revealed herself, saying, "Sooooorry, but she belongs to me. You're going to have to find something else." With that, she plucked Arin from them, and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:17 am

He watched the dridder leave. Hopefully she would swallow her and not ruin her insides like most dridders. He sighed. Suddenly he heard a whistling noise. A dart was stuck in the dridder's abdomen. To his surprise, she started to shrink. Then he noticed the cannibals outside the silk balls. He looked at them in confusion.

"Cmon idiot!" said one. "Shrink and get out before it constricts more. Cmon, hustle!"

Two Cannibals had already tied up the dridder. She was human sized and still groggy from the dart's side affects.

He didn't know he could shrink. He tried it. Hmm. It worked. Interesting. He flew out, delicatly placing Arin back. Had to be just right. There.

"Ok, having lunch before other's show up." said the one Cannibal, growing back to a larger size. Grinning, she picked up Arin, slowly lowering her into her mouth. After a good deal of licking and tasting, she swallowed. She then shrunk down a bit, so that her stomach was literally bulging.

"Wow newbie chef guy. That was tasty."

"Oh." he said. He wasn't really interested in opinion.

"Do to this magic stuff, we digest alot slower." murmured the cannibal, sitting against the tree and rubbing her wriggling belly. "I don't think it'll really start till night and not be done till morning. Still, thanks a bunch."

He looked where the other two were.

"Eww." said one. "I hope I'm not the one that draws the straw for the dridder. They taste wiiiieeerd."

"Maybe chef boy can stop em tasting so funky."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:29 am

“Jayna, something is wrong…very wrong,” Shanna said. Her ominous feelings had continued to worsen. It was clear that it wasn’t just normal disease. At the edge of her mind, she felt something off. There was magic being used nearby. A unique type of magic, similar in feel to a human’s, but in a decidedly un-human fashion. In fact, it felt more like a fairy!

“Oh crap. Shrinking magic!” Shanna realized suddenly. Without a second thought she leapt off of Jayla’s hand and began scaling down her rough bark-like skin. Despite the cast, she was still quite maneuverable and agile. Reaching the ground, she limped over to the wrecked glider quickly. She pulled her pack from the wreckage, and pulled out her bow and quiver. Fortunately, both looked intact. She also got her traveling clothes out and put them on, colored to blend in with the jungle undergrowth. Clothed and armed, she carefully begin following the path Arin took, keeping an eye out for danger.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:33 am

Liena looked groggily as the cannibal lowered her into her mouth. She didn't attempt to struggle as the wet tongue threw her around inside the damp cavern, and accepted her fate as she was moved to the back of the throat and swallowed. Once she arrived in the stomach, she grimaced as she felt the stomach constrict around her, and heard the cannibal outside say that digestion wouldn't start 'til night time. She sighed in relief, but knew that unless someone came to her and Arin's rescue, they were doomed.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:45 pm

"Ah, two satisfied Cannibals." said the leader.

"There's an elf nearby. And a neko." he said.

"How do you know?"

"I just do."

"Well, if your so sure, go out and get them."

"Hmm."

The cannibals looked at him. They liked his help...but to be frank he was just plain wierd. He didn't seem to be listening to half the things they said.

"Now cutie" said the Cannibal leader. "You need to do your share of fighting too. Else we might have to eat you..." she said, licking his arm playfully. She instantly gagged.

"Eeww. What the heck? You taste...awful."

"Hmm. Maybe I'm not supposed to be eaten."

The leader looked pissed off. "Don't be an idiot. Everything her is supposed to be eaten. Everything and everyone."

"Oh." He said. He looked over her head. He swore he saw a list of spices dancing above her head. Hmm, yes that would do very...

He blinked and the shapes were gone. That was odd. He leaned against a tree and just stared off.

"Think he's a loonie?" whispered the unfed cannibal to the unfed leader.

"Probably. That's ok, we don't need to feed him. Just find that elf."

"And the neko?"

"Later. The elf will be more dangerous. I don't think a neko could outsmart us cannibals."
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
11cookeaw3

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:06 pm

(ok i'd like to join..... i;ve got a charcter here....)

bio:

name: zotto
pred/prey: prey.
height: 6 feet.
zotto is pretty strong, he's fast and agile.
he was once part of operation super soiljer, but he and the others broke out. he's good with a sword, a gun, a bow...

he wears green armour on most of him, the armour is strpng very light and very flexible. he has a quite powerfull gun with him. he ended up a soiljer for a bit...

where was he zotto thought to himself... where was zatto, where were the other soiljers, he just wanted to know where he was...

Last edited by 11cookeaw3 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:00 pm

(It is polite to ask BEFORE you post in an RP thread. Jumping in without asking is incredibly rude. You have to let the group decide whether they want you or not.)

He rubbed his ears. Pointed. And he had two antennae. Maybe he was always a fairy. These cannibals probably lied to him. Yes, he was most definatly a predator. Then he looked down. He'd not thought about the fact he was wearing human clothes. He was shirt and shoeless, but had a pair of baggy human shorts, with lots of pockets and clips. He moved to take them off, then paused. These would actually be very good to carry stuff in. That's probably why he had them.

He looked at the cannibals. These girls had attacked fairies to steal their magic. Should he take revenge? He decided to wait until the current hunt was over. Better to make a move when they were full and sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camping trip
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next