Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

the camping trip - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Arin screamed and kicked inside the cannibals stomach she began to cry "why,why,why,why did you you do this to me"she yells out to the cannibals while kicking the cannibal's stomach wall trying to escape.

Rose meanwhile sat worried upon jayla's hand she looked up at jayla "jayla i'm scared please will you hide me"she says nervously looking around her

(guy's just ignore cookea he takes controll of the rp he would take controll of this one if we let him join)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Jayla looked at Rose, replying, "Of course." She closed her eyes for a moment, then looked at Rose saying, "Please do not be frightened by what I'm about to do. This is the safest place I can keep you from those cannibals." She then brought Rose, opening her now dry mouth as she lowered her inside.

Once she placed Rose on her tongue, she closed her mouth, covered it with both of her hands, and camoflauged herself so they wouldn't find her or Rose. 'Please, my friends...come back safe.' she prayed quietly.
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
11cookeaw3

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:47 am

(whatt... iwon't take controll here.......)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 am

(Given all the other RPs you've taken control of, I highly doubt that.)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:20 am

He opened his eyes.

"Elf's coming. There's a dryad with the neko."

"Ah." said the leader. "Alright. You two help her catch the elf." The two who had eaten groaned, then grew a bit, so they could walk with their full bellies. The other licked her lips at the anticipation of elf.

"Your coming with me. I get to eat the neko. Sorry you get the veggie, but...that's being a newbie for you." She handed him a spear with shrinking magic on it. He stared at it.

"Come one!" she said in an annoyed tone. "I'm sure even you can hit a non-moving target. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Rose sighed she sat down on jayla's tongue breathing in anticipation knowing each breathe could be her last but she didn't care she wanted her friends to be safe "i certanly hope sthey are ok"she says aloud to jayla
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
11cookeaw3

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:52 pm

(that's cause i was trying to get to something in a role play.. which i've now got to in my role plays, OK I PROMISE NO BLACKO BANDITS.... i just want to join)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:05 pm

(Ok. It's not even just control. I'm not a big fan of the term "RP" itself. I like these more as a collective story, which each person controlling different characters and points of view. So it's basically group writing. And...You are not a good writer. Grammar, characters, flow, plotline, everything, plus none of it is Felaryan in spirit. So it's really jarring and throws everything off. That's my opinion, but I believe in democracy. So - One vote here against allowing that. The majority will get the choice.)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:33 pm

(I don't have time to post tonight, but I'll get to it tomorrow afternoon.)

(And I have to side with Jaette_Troll. I don't mean to be rude, but I've seen some of your writing 11cookeaw3. I'd prefer you to improve your writing skill before you join.)
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
11cookeaw3

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:53 pm

( what..... i having reel trouble getting people to join my roleplays.. and now noone will let me join there's...........)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:40 am

(Well, considering what you've done in 'Stumbling Skyward' and 'Your Felaryan chars on earth', do you blame them?

Also, you've done absolutely nothing to prove that you won't take control of this RP, especially considering you've already done so with the 'Three Word Story' game just awhile ago. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with Tuc135 and Jaette_Troll on this one.)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Shanna, while eavesdropping on the cannibal’s conversation, breathed a sigh of relief. She had at least to nightfall to release her friends. However, the situation was still grim. One had shrunk and eaten Liena! It was times like this that Shanna wished for the towering height and strength of some of the other types of elves. But no, size alone would not serve her now. Elf magic just might though.

Wishing that she had focused more on her rune magic classes, Shanna used a knife to carve a crude rune into the back of a tree. Once completed, it glowed briefly than disappeared. An illusionary copy of Shanna appeared. Taking one of the arrows out of her quiver, she removed the arrowhead and left it nearby in the grasses. This arrowhead also had a rune carved on it, one much more elaborate. This rune would trigger once any non-elf got too close, and would strike all nearby people with lightning.

Leaving this illusion and the trap in her place, Shadda slunk back, and moved to a new location, listening for the cannibal’s movements, and waiting for the lightning rune to go off.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:35 pm

He followed the leader, instinctivly shrinking to avoid being seen. He tried flying a little. Seemed to be working alright. Suddenly, the leader held up her hand. She was small as well and concealed in a tree.

"There's the dridder." she whispered. "But I don't see a neko. Did you mess up?"

He closed his eyes, sniffing. "The neko is...in the dridder's mouth."

"It ate her? Darn. Guess I get the dryad."

"No...not in her stomach. Her mouth. Obviously trying to hide."

"Ok, ok. I still get the neko then. Seems simple. You hit the dryad, the neko pops out when it shrinks, I'll hit the neko. Can you manage one dryad? Oh, and get ready with the rope when your done."

There was two whooshing noises, a few seconds apart as the spears hit their targets. The cannibal leader leapt on Rose, tying her quickly. He walkled up to the dryad, who was now about as large as a small bush. They were technically plants, right? So he'd have to do a bit of thinking...

"Hey! Help me out here!"

"Aren't we going back to camp?" he asked.

"And risk getting ambushed by an elf? You help me set up then stand guard. You eat later."

Using the materials he set up, he got a fire and spit up, tying Rose. He gave the leader the correct spices and then left her to slowly turn and roast the neko. He stood and watched the forest. He thought her heard something nearby. Lightening?

---------

Meanwhile, the other cannibals had gone after the illusion. The one who hadn't eaten had run ahead faster and took the main force of the blast and was laid on her back, stunned. The other two had sat down in surprise. Now they were up, waving their spears around and looking for the elf that had ambushed them.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Rose screamed as she had fallen out of the dryad's mouth she screamed when she was tied up and placed on a spit she screamed again feeling her skin cook rose struggled against her bonds trying desperatly to get free.
"no please let me go....agh hot it's too hot!"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:57 pm

"Too hot?" said the cannibal leader. "Oh good, that means your done." The leader cooled the fire and took Rose from the spit and sniffed her good aroma. This crazy freak was a good chef. Sort of an odd habit. She moved the bound Rose into her lap, growing a bit so she'd be big enough to eat her.

"This is the best part of being a cannibal, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:01 pm

"NO!" Rose yells at the cannibal leader trying to get away by struggling against her bonds "let.....me.......go"she says rolling about she rolled off from the canibal leaders leg and landed with a thud onto the floor she struggled against her bonds.
"isn't there anyway i can talk you out of eating me"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:10 pm

"I dunno." said the cannibal leader. "I don't really see anyone else here besides the dryad. I need something to eat if I go hungry." She thought. "Well that guys sort of crazy so I don't mind if he doesn't eat. So I could eat the dryad instead if you want. I just need one meal."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:14 pm

"i...i."Rose stuttered looking at jayla momentarily then back at the cannibal leader then jayla and finnaly the cannibal leade 'well it's either me or her'Rose thought to herself she nodded "ok ok take the dryad please.........please what are you gonna do with me?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:18 pm

"Oh, nothing now. Now I got the dryad to eat." The cannibal leader went over to the dryad and took her over to the spit, uprooting her rather cruelly. He stopped her.

"Don't. She's a plant. This way." He rearranged the spit into a series of sticks, carefully lying the dryad on top. He handed her a different set of spices. "Nekos and Dryads are different. Don't cook them the same."

He wandered over to where Rose lay, still bound and hot. He didn't like seeing his work wasted. He looked back at the cannibal leader. Then at Rose. He considered for a moment.

He knelt down beside Rose and whispered in her ear. "I want to eat you. But only to taste. I don't really care about digesting you. If you let me swallow your for a minute or two, I'll save your friend. Is that a deal?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:21 pm

"no no no i don't trust you"lilly whispers looking at the man and then at the cannibal leader she struggled against the bonds that held her she turned pale and sweat was running down her face part of her clothes had burnt away "anyway why should i trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Just the two left, the other cannibals had run elsewhere, and only three had chosen to remain behind. One was stunned by the thunderbolt trap, leaving only the two with bulging bellies. The ones who had eaten Arin and Liena. Calmly and silently, Shanna drew another arrow. She wanted to bring down one of the two, but without killing the stomach’s occupant. This arrow had another rune, one that would induce sleep in it’s target. She notched the arrow and fired it at one of the two remaining upright cannibals. She aimed high on the cannibal’s chest, lest the arrow pierce whoever was in the cannibals stomach.

Even as the arrow flew, Shanna began moving to a new location, moving quickly and quietly despite the limp the cast forced.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:27 pm

The cannibal watched as her companion fell. Had that dridder been poisonous or something? Then she noticed the arrow. An elf! Her companion was out cold. She realized that might activate her digestion. The elf would probably try for a rescue. She went to her other companion, slapping her and pulling her up. She then began to grow, scanning the trees.

"Come on! Your fast! Start looking for that elf!"

------------------

He looked at her. "Hmm. I don't know." He looked over. The cannibal leader was salting drayla. She seemed interested in trying a plant. "You do look tasty, so I want to try you at least once. I might even do it if you agree or not - she can't stop me. But, I see no reason to let perfectly good models get killed. So I'm just making you an offer. But I understand why you wouldn't trust me. I give you my promise. Now, do you take a leap of faith and trust me as your last hope? Well, I'll see."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Rose looked at jayla nervously then back at the man she rolled away from him she struggled but she managed to get to her feet she looked at the man and looked away from him she bit her bottom lip whatever she did now could mean the end for her so she decided to take a chance she hopped back over to the man "ok ok go on......do it"
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
11cookeaw3

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:35 pm

(ok if ou let me join, i'll try to imporve my grammer... and i WON'T TAKE CONTROLL.)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:42 pm

(There is more problems to your writing than grammer. As well, you have 3 votes against you. If schoolhater votes against you joining, it's unanimous.)

He nodded. He walked up the the cannibal leader.

"What do you want?" she asked, annoyed at being disturbed from her tasting. He responded by punching her.There was a muffled noise like thunder. He hadn't seemed to have hit her very hard, but she crumpled. He used the extra rope to tie her up, after taking off the fairy wings she had all over her. He took Jayla off the fire so she wouldn't burn. He then walked back to Rose. He dusted off some grass that had gotten on to her while she was hopping around.

He sat with her in his lap. He looked down at her thoughtfully.

"I held my end of the bargain. And I could probably just taste you now. But I'm curious to see if you'll hold up your end and go willingly. Were you just trying to use me? Or will you agree to let me taste you in peace? We shall see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camping trip
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next