Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

the camping trip - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Jayla's hands then lashed out, knocking over the pot held Rose and grabbing the humans with two in each hand, except for the brown-haired woman from earlier, who now stared in horror at giant tree woman in front of her. She dropped two of the humans into her mouth and swallowed, causing the ones who were cursing at her to start screaming in terror. She then plucked one of the humans from her hand, and threw that one in as well, sucking on her body for a bit before swallowing.

After swallowing the last one in her hand, she looked at brunette, who frozen on the spot with fear, to whom she smiled to, and gave a warm "Hello." The brunette replied with a weak "H...Hi."

The blond nearby was beating on John's fingers, oblivious to what was happening to her traveling companions. "Let me go, you giant freak!" she yelled, still pummeling at one of the fingers with no avail.

Just then, Liena entered the scene with Arin in her hand. "Hey, we're...back?" She immediately noticed John sitting with Jayla. "Hey...weren't you with those cannibals?! What are you doing here?!" she asked with shock in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:11 pm

From some of the bushes, Shanna came limping out, using a branch as a improvised crutch. She had a good deal of blood splattered over her clothing and skin, and she had several new bruises over her skin. She winced as she breathed and walked, but smiled when she saw Liena, Rose, and Aron.

“Thank the guardians, you all are alive. Good to see you back to your old size, Liena…oww…” Shanna said, rubbing her free hand to her chest. “I had feared the worst when I saw the mess that you left of that cannibal Liena.” Shanna paused and grimaced again. “Ugh… Jayla? Could get another shot of that stuff? One of those other cannibals landed a few lucky blows. I’m pretty sure I’ve got a broken rib now…Er, that is, whenever you’re done with your meal.”

Weakly, Shanna sat down on the ground. “This has been quite a day so far, ramming gliders into dridders and fighting off cannibals…I’m gonna take the rest of the day off, m’kay?”
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:20 pm

John had been setting the camp back up, soon having it similar to how Rose and Arin had first had it. He looked at Liena.

"Oh. They weren't that nice to me. Stupid too."

He walked over to Rose and grabbed the pot in his other hand.

"Hope you don't mind if I borrow this." he said. He took it back to the camp and filled it up with water. He then regrew the blond haired lady he had placed in his pocket while resetting the camp. Working quickly, he soon got her clothes off and her bound, putting her into the pot. She stared at John and Rose, furious, obviously not liking how the situation had been reversed. He started to put some spices in the pot and the woman screamed. He looked annoyed for a second, then found a fleshy berry and shoved it in her mouth. Her teeth became stuck in it and her screams were muffled. He waited, tasting the soup. He glanced over at the brown haired woman.

"Anyone going to eat her?" he asked. "You, dridder? The dryad just ate quite a few. You could save her for later if you want me to prepare her, I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:02 pm

Rose shrugged walking over to the side od the pot "i don't think anyone's gonna et her she wanted to help me"she put a finger in the water looking at john she wiped some honey off her fac elicking it off from her she smiled lifting her leg over into the pot she slipped in next to kess "i hope you don't mind if i get in it's like a bath plus i think this honey would give her some flavour"she says wiping the honey from her and placing it onto the blond haired girl siling as she rested with her hands behind her head as she sat in the bath.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:22 pm

The blond girl screamed and tried to kick at Rose, but this was impossible being tied up. At best she managed to sway a bit, but with Rose in the pot there wasn't much room to move at all. She spat out the berry.

"Let me go you monster freaks!"

"You can stay in there." said John. "I'm almost done anyways."

"Done?!" said the blond girl. "No, you're NOT eating me. No way!"

"...what's your name?" asked John.

"Bridgette, you jackass." she spat.

"Well, Bridgette, I don't think you really get this planet. I am a monster freak, you're quite right. And you're lunch."

The seriousness started to set in. Tears started to threaten on her eyes.

"No! No, look, you can't eat me! I'll die!"

"That's what you intended for the neko." he said, gesturing to Rose who was happily splashing water and honey. "So sit there and let me finish up."

She burst into full, frusterated tears, sobbing. "No...no, you can't do this! I don't want to be food!"

John shrugged. He handed a herb to Rose.

"Here, rub this on her front while I get the back. Wash her hair too while you're at it."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Rose smiled looking at bridgette patting her on the head gently honey dripped from her hand onto her head rose smiled looking at john and then at bridgette "now your getting whats coming to you...you can dish it out but can't take it well tough because it's your own fault anyway,of course maybe this wouldn't have happned if your team hadn't put a leash around my neck or began to cook me"she pauses looking to john "i've been cooked once and while this is a relaxing bath it also cooking me"rose smiled as she rubbed the herb on bridgette she smiled pouring water over bridgets hair getting everything dirt out of it "ok i'm done john"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:58 pm

The burnette fainted after what John said about someone eating her. "Nah, I'm not that hungry. I sucked the blood from one of those cannibals before I came here." Liena said, putting Arin on the ground and picking up Shanna. She took a good look at her, saying, "Well, it doesn't look like you have any broken bones or ribs. You should be fine."

Jayla finished swallowing the last treasure hunter she had, and took the elf from Liena saying, "Well, now that I'm through with my meal, I'll go ahead and get your wounds to stop aching." She opened her mouth and placed Shanna inside, this time closing it instead of keeping it open. She then began to slowly and gently suck on Shanna's body to give the elf a relaxing massage.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:58 pm

“Thanks Jayla, that’s two I owe you. Or maybe three if you count not eating me,” Shanna said as the dryad picked her up out of Liena’s hand. As she was gently set onto the tongue, Shanna lay upon her back, letting the saliva numb her pain and wash off the blood staining her skin and clothes. She idly looked towards the back of Jayla’s throat, watching the fleshy membranes quiver and pulsate as she breathed.

Behind her head, the lips closed, plunging the mouth into darkness. The only light was a incredibly faint reddish glow of the sunlight filtering through her cheeks. Shanna felt a thrill of fear course through her. She trusted Jayla, but this was a very dangerous position for her. It wasn’t difficult to imagine the giant tongue beneath her back tilting up and sending her into the throbbing throat and down to her stomach. The illusion became very real when Jayla began sucking on her body. The dryad was probably just enjoying the exotic flavor of the elf, but when Shanna felt her feet being pulled toward the waiting throat, she couldn’t help but gasp a little. It was intimidating, exiting, terrifying, exhilarating and a little arousing all at the same time.

In short, Shanna loved every second of it. Not to mention the sucking action and the movements of the dryad’s tongue helped to loosen up the new set of tight and sore muscles she picked up fighting off the cannibal. Shanna gave a contented sigh as she was given a soothing massage over every inch of her body all at once.

In time, the fear and excitement began to wear off, and Shanna simply enjoyed the pleasurable sensations. She flipped over after a while, letting the saliva coat her front more thoroughly. And also so she could wrap her arms around the tongue and give herself a bit of security against being swallowed, just in case. “Incredible Jayla, simply incredible,” Shanna said, doubting that the dryad could actually hear her. “You two are going to spoil me at this rate. I could do this all day.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:07 pm

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Shanna. I thought you could use a nice massage after all that's happened today." Jayla said to Shanna via telepathy. "You can grab ahold of my tongue if I'm frightening you in any way."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:36 pm

“Wha?” Shanna asked, looking up a moment, confused at where the voice was coming from. After a moment, it occurred to her, dryads had that telepathic net, and perhaps this close to the dryad’s brain, she must be able to pick up a little. At least on the thoughts Jayla directed to her. Or maybe it was a magical ability of hers somehow. Shanna decided it didn’t particularly matter.

“Nice doesn’t begin to describe it, Jayla,” Shanna said, feeling the texture of the tongue with one hand as it gently rubbed her tight muscles. “And don’t worry about frightening me, I enjoy it. Why else would I go gliding in a sky full of harpies and fairies? The uncertainty, the danger, going right up to the edge and seeing just how far you can reach beyond it. I live for that. Just don’t overdo it, though. I think I better not have much more excitement today, I gotta heal first. Besides, I’m enjoying the full body massage right now.” She brought up her arms to rest her head on them.

“This is really relaxing. It's a pity you probably won't ever feel what it's like. Heck, I could fall asleep in here if I wasn’t careful,” Shanna said. “Say, if there’s anything I can do for you or Liena, let me know, would you? I don’t know what a six foot elf could do for a giant dridder or dryad, but I’d be willing to do it. Provided it isn’t anything like acting as bait for humans or elves. Not implying anything, but I’ve heard stories, you know.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:59 pm

"Oh, you don't have to worry about us doing that. Liena prefers not to eat humans, elves, OR any other small sentients, anyway. She relies purely on blood, you see, and she'd rather get the blood she needs in one go rather than going through five or six humans. As for myself..." Jayla's voice then took a sad tone as she continued, the sucking stopping for a moment. "...I don't prefer to eat them, but...sometimes I have no choice. There are very nice humans out there, and I'd much rather give them the fruit from my tree then devour them. Liena usually brings me food, and I usually try to catch whatever I can reach, but...well, you know." The sucking then continued from where it stopped.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:11 pm

"Then she's probably done too." said John. He took a largish bowl and shrunk the blond woman just enough, putting her inside. He loosed her bonds and sprinkled some final herbs in. She immediately tried to make a break for it, splashing in the soup. John held her struggling form down with one hand as he drank the soup. Not bad.

He then turned her over to face him. She was crying and struggling as he pinned her down. John seemed not to notice, not very good with human emotion.

"Anything else you want to do?" he asked. "It's meal time now."

"No!" she said, hitting him. "I'll do anything! Anything, just please don't eat me!"

"Food is food." he said and placed her head in his mouth. He moved her onto his tongue, tasting and sucking as she screamed. He then tilted his head back and swallowed. He felt her land in his stomach. He sat down and let her grow again a bit, until he had a nice bulging stomach.

"No...let me out....!" came a muffled voice.

John simply rubbed his belly and watched Jayla and Rose quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:30 pm

“Yeah, I’m sorry to bring it up. You and Leina seem like good people. I hate to insinuate that you or her would do that. I just had to be sure. Please, forget I ever brought it up,” Shanna said. “But I would like to know if there’s anything I can do for you. I do owe you two.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:28 pm

"Hmm...well, like I said, I won't make you lure humans towards me or anything...but it wouldn't be too much to ask to lure some duikers over here every once in a while?" Jayla asked Shanna, now folding her tongue around the elf, rubbing the sides of her tongue against her to give a different kind of massage.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:07 pm

“Ahhhh…so nice…Jayla, this feels soooo good,” Shanna hummed as the tongue wrapped around her. She had her eyes closed and was simply enjoying the feeling of the soft, sinuous tongue rubbing her from all sides. She had her head leaning against her arms as she lay in the mouth, trusting Jayla completely.

“Hm? Oh, duikers? That shouldn’t bee to hard,” Shanna said. It took her a bit to answer, distracted and relaxed by the massage. “I’ll ask Master Breon to create a rune to lure them close for you. He owes me a favor anyway…Mmmmmm…Thanks so much…Jayla…” Shanna was becoming so relaxed that she was actually becoming sleepy. Her eyes fluttered shut as she dozed off for a moment.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Jayla smiled as she felt Shanna's breathing pattern change on her tongue, knowing that she had fallen asleep. She opened her mouth, pulling Shanna out of her wet maw, giving her a kiss and holding the elf in her hand, stroking her sleeping form with a finger. "So, did you enjoy your lunch?" Jayla now asked John.

"Speaking of lunch, that soup smells GOOD! Whatcha put in it?!" Liena asked, a bit of drool now coming down the side of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:19 am

"Hmm...it was good." he agreed. "As to what I put in it...um...some of this, and this...and this..." He didn't actually know the names to any of the ingredients, but instinctivly knew what they tasted like and how to put them together.

"I really just put in what felt like a good idea." he said. "Maybe it's magic." he said, touching his fairy wings gently.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:58 am

Shanna didn’t awake as Jayla got her out of her mouth, she was thoroughly exhausted from a long day. When she was kissed, Shanna simply mumbled a bit of nonsense, but didn’t wake up. She curled up in Jayla’s hand, and sighed contentedly when the dryad gently stroked her. However, she shivered a touch, as the slight wind dried off the saliva, chilling her a little. Despite this, though, she continued to sleep deeply, curled up in the fetal position in Jayla’s palm.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Jayla noticed that Shanna was slightly shivering from wind chill, so she concentrated for a moment, then placed Shanna inside her now dry mouth, her tongue now acting like a giant pillow for the sleeping elf.

"Well, whatever you did, it sure smells good! It's like you were made to cook! Anyway, you wouldn't mind me trying some, would you?" Liena asked, her mouth watering even more.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:28 pm

"Sure." said John. "Let anyone else have it who wants it." He looked at the unconcious lady. "So...what are you going to do with her?" he said. "Keep her to eat later?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Deep in her sleep, Shanna stretched out her length on the soft tongue in the warm mouth. She turned over onto her belly, resting her head on her arms. She didn’t know where she was, only that now she was comfortable and pleasantly warm. Her rest began easing away the worries and stress of a busy day, and the healing effect of Felarya’s soil began to erase the myriad of bruises, cuts, and injuries she had accumulated that day.

Unconsciously, she rolled over in her sleep, snoring softly. She muttered something about ‘fairy wings’, and her hand twitched toward her pouch of it’s own accord. It soon stopped, and Shanna resumed her restful breathing.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:46 am

"Well, I'm not gonna eat her, that's for sure. My body can only take in liquids, and I prefer to get something big if I'm gonna do that. Besides, if Jayla wanted to eat her, she'd have done so by now." Liena said, picking up the soup. "So does anyone want some of this soup?"

While Liena was talking, Jayla had picked up the unconsious woman, placing her in a hole in a nearby tree, placing her hand on it, creating a leaf barrier to cover the opening. After she was done, she looked at Liena and shook her head 'no' at her question.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:49 am

Arin smiled looking into the soup she was sure something was a miss there "it has vegtables in so your gonna have to chew them into a liquid like paste"she says smiling as she looked down at the soup it smelled familiar to her but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Rose was lying unconsious at the bottom of the bowl a lair of vegtables prevented her body from being seen.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Myrah shrugged, saying, "Oh, well. I can always filter the soup with my teeth." With that, she raised the soup to her mouth, and slowly poured the soup in, keeping her mouth closed as she did so, the soup coming in through the gaps of her teeth. While she was doing so, Rose's body began to slide, and soon hit Liena's teeth, blocking the rest of the soup from her mouth. Confused, she pulled Rose from out of her gums, gasping with horror as she looked at her unconsious body.

"Rose?! ROSE!!" she yelled, shaking the neko as she attempted to wake her up. Having no success, she laid her out on the ground, looking to Arin as she said, "I think she drowned! Do you know CPR?! Please tell me you know CPR!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:09 pm

"what the hell is cpr"Arin say looking at the unconsious rose nervously she hoped down from myrah's hand and kneeling by the side of rose's body she put her head to rose's chest good she was still breathing that was a good sign she put her fingers on rose's neck feeling or a pulse she gasped shaking her head "there is a very faint pulse which is bd i don't think she has long left without the right equipment we can't do much"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camping trip
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next