Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya manga ^_^

Go down 
+63
SenecaHyde
Thirteen
Stabs
Venom Agato
JohnboyX
Merku
Ilceren
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
keroko
Solomon
Nyaha
Krisexy26
luke112
Amaroq
Dearville
McKindle
Jakobski
Noonstar
EdgedWeapon
PrinnyDood
macdaddy
MrNobody13
TheLightLost
Feadraug
aethernavale
Sehoolighan
Nearazeroxx
razorbutt
Jætte_Troll
JohnDoe
AisuKaiko
codaman
SuperPieGuy9
TinyHuman
itsmeyouidiot
vegasmazza3
French snack
L'Ryn
Asuroth
spike833
timing2
DeviantDiscordian
FalconJudge
Archmage_Bael
Anime-Junkie
Anemone
Zoekin
Oldman40k2003
/Fish/
rcs619
Irritus
observer88
Garnet
vegeta002
Reptillian
Darkstorm Zero
xlrp
Pendragon
Flare
Silent_eric
ZionAtriedes
Karbo
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:44 am

Hmm, you know the recent update on Felarya's cosmology on the wiki (specifically, the article on Lydus) makes me think other parts of the multiverse may tie into upcoming plot threads...
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Okay! Just bought T5, and read it through to the end. I have to say, it is quite interesting.

I really hope things do get better for Lea, she's been through so much...

And yet again, we get some more cryptic background references to Lady Lesona's motivations. I'm starting to think that Karbo's as much a tease with the Manga's plot as Vivian is with her body.

Also,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Quote :
I'm starting to think that Karbo's as much a tease with the Manga's plot as Vivian is with her body.
Alright, that quote's now immortalized.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:46 am

Best manga of the bunch I think! Didn't really like Vivian before but she's won me over now Wink Will definitely be doing some fanwork for it soon!

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
Also,
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:29 am

Spoiler:
I agree with this. Obviously there will be hilarious dynamics and lustful reasonings from vivian. Oh, and if Malika visits too. I can just see the horde of nagas. Laughing

spoilering a spoiler works in the preview post, but not in the actual post. wth?
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:48 pm

You know, Lady Lesona really seems to like talking big about her magic, and while it's clear she's probably one of the strongest in Negav, there's definitely still something she needs to learn:

There is always a greater power. She's going to learn this the hard way, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:50 pm

I agree. The more confident you get in your power, the more likely you are to fall to someone weaker. Strength and skill =/= cunning and strategy. Of course, even in respects of power, there are other races out there with greater skill in magic, take the elves and their ancient empire for existence, they could probably put Lesona to shame Razz

Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:47 am

I just found this bit on the Predator Rumors article on the wiki:

Quote :
7. When Vivian is really pissed of, she swears using a lot of words related to hell and demons.

Interesting. My theory that
Spoiler:
just got a bit more weight, I think.

Also:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:38 am

Tome 5 is interesting, sure. I wasn't blown away though. A lot of that might have to do with the fact that I'm not much of a Vivian fan. But I look forward to seeing more characters in future tomes
Back to top Go down
keroko
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:33 pm

I for one am looking forward to seeing dungeon-crawling Subeta. She looks damn good with a cowboy hat.
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:14 pm

I have a rather interesting story to tell.

I re-read all 5 tomes of the Manga last night, and overnight I had this weird-ass dream about this ludicrously complicated scheme that the guardian Notys had to save Felarya from some sort of superweapon, and part of it was causing Anna's transformation.

Unfortunately, I don't remember what the rest of the plan was, or why Anna was important, but I'm wondering if my subconscious might be on to something here.
Back to top Go down
Komandr2465
Naga food
Komandr2465

Location : In a T-152 heavy tank that's having mechanical issues near Zelkova's turf.

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Can't get a copy, sorry but I'm a poor as dirt college kid. Wink
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:43 pm

I think that there's going to be a lot of interesting things going on in tome 6, I wonder how long the manga will be going on, and will Mara be in it!?
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
I have a rather interesting story to tell.

I re-read all 5 tomes of the Manga last night, and overnight I had this weird-ass dream about this ludicrously complicated scheme that the guardian Notys had to save Felarya from some sort of superweapon, and part of it was causing Anna's transformation.

Unfortunately, I don't remember what the rest of the plan was, or why Anna was important, but I'm wondering if my subconscious might be on to something here.

I say go with it. One thing abotu Felarya is you don't see a lot of "Fate of the World" stuff in it. At least I haven't and I love that stuff.

Though I have to say while I don't want to complain I felt Tome 5 kinda got taken up by alot of Vivian stuff, again no complaits, so we didn't get to find out what was happening with Ramtov or Thas so it kind of felt like Vivian stole the whole preformance in a weird way. Though that does suit her personality. Laughing
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:16 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
I say go with it. One thing about Felarya is you don't see a lot of "Fate of the World" stuff in it. At least I haven't and I love that stuff.

Read the Wiki. While the stories don't go near that sort of thing, obviously, the Wiki heavily hints at some events in Felarya's past that happened at a huge scale. The destruction of Ur-Sagol, for example.

In fact, the article for Lydus describes Felarya's cosmology in a bit more detail and implicates that it may actually play a role in the fate of the entire multiverse.

Not to mention Lady Lesona talking with someone else in T3 about developing some sort of weapon, and she's made it explicitly clear that she want to wipe out all predator species...

The Manga may very well escalate, but we'll likely have to wait a long time to see if it does or not.
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:28 pm

itsmeyouidiot wrote:

Not to mention Lady Lesona talking with someone else in T3 about developing some sort of weapon, and she's made it explicitly clear that she want to wipe out all predator species...

indeed but her idea seems more mad then it sounds at first, because take into mind if she means "ALL" predators that could very well mean even races like nekos inus and other races who are known to eat other races regardless of size. I'd also think even humans could be at risk given the fact even they are known to (rarely) sometimes prey on other races, so on the grand plot of things I think Lesona and her plan could kill more beings if she ever completes her plans and it could also very well end humans in Felarya rather then help them.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:58 am

I just got the first two volumes of the manga yesterday and I enjoyed them quite much. That being said, I also have to admit I had a bit of trouble with the frame flow because I'm too used to reading manga the japanese way, but it's refreshing to read something from left to right.
I would have bought the third and fourth volumes if at the moment of making the payment PayPal didn't ask me to add a credit card for some reason. All I have is a debit card! Seesh.I really look forward to reading them.
Back to top Go down
Merku
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Merku

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:01 am

Finished reading the 5th issue. Have to say quite good. Looking forward to the next installment.

I noticed something along the way reading now I could be wrong.. But noticed occasionally it said so and so character belongs to so and so.. I'm guessing you sometimes use characters other people thought up (With their permission) if you like them and think they'd tie into the story somehow?

If that is the case I will say that's awesome even if it's only characters other people thought up that you like. Definitely a fan now.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Merku wrote:
But noticed occasionally it said so and so character belongs to so and so.. I'm guessing you sometimes use characters other people thought up (With their permission) if you like them and think they'd tie into the story somehow?
It seems to be that way. There are a few chars that don't belong to Karbo in the wiki too.
Back to top Go down
Merku
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Merku

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Yeah but still it's nice.

I get it Karbo's opinion is final on all things official. But the fact he actually does use other people's suggestions and ideas if he feels they work of course does raise my opinion of em.

Makes us Fans feel like our opinion is taken seriously which is so much better then other fandoms where our opinion isn't worth squat.

Course I'm not sure which I like better. The Artwork or the humor. By the way love to see a follow up of the "Luckiest Human of the day" from the fourth issue. Does his luck continue all the way to safety or run out?
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Most characters in the wiki don't belong to Karbo.
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Most characters in the wiki don't belong to Karbo.

its true, Malika and Fiona are two of them
Back to top Go down
JohnboyX
Helpless prey
JohnboyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 am

One thing I wondered when re-reading tome 5 is how it comes that fairys like Mystiniel really exist in Felarya. Of course that's not a bad thing (more like the complete opposite Razz ) .

Still I thought that the ability to shrink other giant creatures is something that is impossible to enforce for the ordinary fairy unless your name is Nemyra scratch Question .

Guess we really need a journal entry here since it would be quite interesting to find out more about her origin, life, eating habits and where that enormous magical abilities come from (furthermore now that she is one with Vivian Very Happy ) .
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 pm

It has to do with power and capability. Storm sprites are inherently powerful to begin with (more so than the average fairy, but fairies are so diverse anyway 'average' doesn't really exist) and to shrink someone any larger than 20 ft takes an incredible amount of power. Normally I would guess a really long life and lots of training. It may already be mentioned in the entry on the wiki (if you read it, or just read past it maybe). Honestly its possible to get to guardian levels of power, but normally said person is approached by the guardians before they manage to get there, example being mystiniel herself.

Does that help?
Back to top Go down
JohnboyX
Helpless prey
JohnboyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Honestly its possible to get to guardian levels of power, but normally said person is approached by the guardians before they manage to get there, example being mystiniel herself.

I'm not so sure about this one. For me it was all big-mouthed talk on Mystiniels side when she said that her powers where second only to queen Nemyra freak out .

With (nearly) guardian-like strength Vivian would most likely have miserably failed in defeating her No .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya manga ^_^
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next