Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya manga ^_^

Go down 
+63
SenecaHyde
Thirteen
Stabs
Venom Agato
JohnboyX
Merku
Ilceren
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
keroko
Solomon
Nyaha
Krisexy26
luke112
Amaroq
Dearville
McKindle
Jakobski
Noonstar
EdgedWeapon
PrinnyDood
macdaddy
MrNobody13
TheLightLost
Feadraug
aethernavale
Sehoolighan
Nearazeroxx
razorbutt
Jætte_Troll
JohnDoe
AisuKaiko
codaman
SuperPieGuy9
TinyHuman
itsmeyouidiot
vegasmazza3
French snack
L'Ryn
Asuroth
spike833
timing2
DeviantDiscordian
FalconJudge
Archmage_Bael
Anime-Junkie
Anemone
Zoekin
Oldman40k2003
/Fish/
rcs619
Irritus
observer88
Garnet
vegeta002
Reptillian
Darkstorm Zero
xlrp
Pendragon
Flare
Silent_eric
ZionAtriedes
Karbo
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 11:01 pm

I actually figured that Vivian is some sort of sage.

I like to believe not all the ancient ways of the old naga civilization are dead, and that various members of families or tribes that may exist, or hide, would still keep some practices alive. Heck, fairies might have some old books, and naga shamanic leaders may have had a religiously important role. Vivian may be a practitioner of this art, which would explain her affinity for souls. She feels similar to a succubus, yeah, but I like to believe its some semblance of naga culture that's hanging on combined with Vivian's own personality.
Back to top Go down
iZyren
Naga food
iZyren

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 6:15 pm

I got the feeling that vivian was a Naga/Succubi hybrid/mix, although I do agree that she gives off the vibe of a sage and seems to know quite a bit about everything.

(I wonder how old she is but then again it's rude to ask a lady of her age. xD)

Also I'm back (somewhat).
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 5:01 am

I mean, who knows, with vivian it could be anything.

Nagas used to have a large culture before Sineria broke them apart from each other. I imagine there might be naga shamans who pick apprentices to carry on their knowledge and what not, vivian could be a part of that system which would explain her knowledge - as for her seductive personality that could be due to a little succubus blood, but it could also simply be because she enjoys the theatrics, and is just a bit naturally vain. Maybe the pleasure for her is just a nice result of that.
Back to top Go down
Ponyboyace
Helpless prey
Ponyboyace

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 10:28 am

In tome 5, the conversation between Vivian and recently-consumed Mystiniel suggests a few things.

Mystiniel said that she knew what she is, and Vivian told her to keep it to herself. She's "not an ordinary naga", which I think suggests that she's more than just a shaman.

If only someone as ancient as Mystiniel knows what she is...
Eh, I'm not sure what I'm getting at here.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 1:25 am

Ponyboyace wrote:
In tome 5, the conversation between Vivian and recently-consumed Mystiniel suggests a few things.

Mystiniel said that she knew what she is, and Vivian told her to keep it to herself. She's "not an ordinary naga", which I think suggests that she's more than just a shaman.

If only someone as ancient as Mystiniel knows what she is...
Eh, I'm not sure what I'm getting at here.

What you're getting at is thinking along a normally logical line of "If you're known by a Titan then you must be as old as or older than a Titan" which usually works but with Felarya I say you can't rule anything out. It could be that this is a red herring designed to make us think Vivian is an ancient entity of lust when something we know is older than dirt, Mystiniel, speaks of her. But we must remember two facts: Vivian has never stated she's a native to Felarya for one and for two the longevity factor. The latter can muddle results when we don't factor it in.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 3:25 pm

Well, Vivian is obviously a Big Titty Goth GF. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Ponyboyace
Helpless prey
Ponyboyace

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 12:06 pm

Oh obviously. Why didn't I think of that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya manga ^_^
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11