Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trek through the whispers

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Jætte_Troll
schoolhater
vegeta002
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:01 pm

Cherry panicked looking around her she slipped tripping over a root she looked around her she could no longer see fenja or ha'dara and now she knew this she was frightened and she could have swon she saw vines creeping towards her but shrugg pushing herself up onto all fours.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Khrixi realized that Cherry was making a very bad mistake. But would Fenja be able to fine her? She was a good tracker. Ah well, she didn't have to do anything to her - directly. She simply let the vines and trees shift a little. The paths twisted and turned while Cherry was not looking, causing her to walk in circles. Khrixi giggled at the human's bumbling.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:24 pm

Cherry stopped looking around her she was confused getting to her feet she continued walking but where she had no idea she noticed a comfy looking tree so using her hands she climbed up the tree towards a holow hole it was not big enough for her to get in but cherry recognised it as the place the fairies had held her prisoner the first time she swallowed nervously and began o make her way cautiously back down the tree.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 am

Ha'dara looked around, groaning "One fairy is missing, now I can't see Cherry...I really hate this place!"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Cherry smiled having finnaly reached the bottom of the tree she was walking away humming happily to herself when she tripped she turned around to see what she had tripped over but there was nothing but a vine wrapped around her ankles she struggled trying to push he vine from her to no avail.

Clover got to her feet shrinking down she had a feeling she kew were khrixi was and so slipped away quietly she eventually found khrixi and lnded on the leaf next to her "so khrixi what are you up to?"she asks a gentle smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:52 pm

"Me? I'm up to nothing at all. My plants seem to be having a lot of fun, though." she said. "These people are so annoying. They ruined our fun twice. That elf is a meddler and the Jotun's just nuts. We could have had perfectly nice fun with the human, not even had to kill her, if they just butted out." She giggled. "She's rather cute when she's being molested by a tree." She lauged, watching Cherry's struggles.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Cherry got to her feet but the vine pulled her down onto the ground again "ugh stupid vine i bet this is the fairies doing"she mutters to herself she knew that fairies loved to torment unwaey travellors and so wasn't taking any chances Chery sighed her legs togethor as she tried to push herself up from the ground and away from the vine.

Clover smiled she giggled looking over the leaf at cherry's struggles "if might make a suggestion khrixi why don't you have the plants rape her or well they look lke thye could use some food"she says an evil gleam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:32 pm

"Rape and eat?" said Khrixi in mock horror. "Why, that would be terrible. I we did it, I mean. It's not really my fault if my plants go a little...out of control...And I prefer the terms "Play with" and "Taste". As long as she's in one piece, what's the harm?"

A vine grabbed Cherry's camera, taking it out of view. It landed near Khrixi, who shrank it. "This should be fun..." she said and laughed as a vine pinched Cherry's butt.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Cherry screamed slightly feeling a vine pinch her butt she swallowed nervously trying to get to her feet but vines had wrapped around her arms pinning her down to the ground cherry struggled "ugh gerrof"she says knowing plants couldnt understand her.

Clover giggled slightly "yeah but it would be fun to watch the plants rape her it'd make for some good photo's to remember her by"she ays giggling slightly
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:44 pm

Khrixi tossed the camera to Clover. "Plant rape. That is twisted. That may be the most twisted thing I've heard. Today, that is. You should hear what they get up to in the east by the ocean. Octupus chicks...gross, huh?"

She placed her hands on the ground, closing her eyes and trying to be part of the forest. A pair of vines took Cherry's shirt off and held it up as if considering it to wear, although holding it out of reach, turning it around to see it all.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:55 am

Ha'dara wondered in the same direction that Cherry had gone, that being the best way to find her. With the fairies disappeared, he just started loooking harder.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:49 am

Clover smiled aiming the camera at cherry who was struggling even more now since her top had been taken from her body she ried to pull her shirt back down but the vines had pinned down her arms clover giggled taking photo's of the panicked cherry.

Clover smiled "i'll take the photo's then shall i khrixi"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:54 am

"There's no point!" said Fenja, arguing with Grip. "That girl obviously wants to die, so we should let her. Heck, she might even survive."

"We can't just leave her." protested Grip.

"That's what we're doing right now and it's working fine for me." replyed Fenja.

------

A root snagged the bottom of Cherry's elf clothes and removed that, dragging it across the ground. Some flowers pushed themselves at her face.

"Take as many as you can" said Khrixi. "This is hilarious" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:57 am

Cherry gasped letting out a scream she struggled now looking at the flowers tring to push them away from her to no avail "PLEASE NO STOP I...I DON'T LIKE IT"she yells at the plants in a loud and panicked voice "please...stop"

Clover laughed taking picture's of cherrys struggles "this ealy is good fun to watch"she says laughing aloud as she takes more photo's
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:02 am

Ha'dara heard a scream not far away and started moving toward where it came from, muttering to himself "What's the point?" he saw them just ahead 'What is with the suicide obsession?'
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:05 am

The flowers shook side to side, as if trying to say "No way!" A vine pulled her from behind onto her butt. The flowers went after her breasts, coming away with her bra. Khrixi had trouble keeping control of the plants she was laughing so hard.

"I can see why she got a job in photography" she said.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:09 am

With the fairies distracting themselves, Ha'dara simply slithered up to them and put his hand around Cherry, starting to pull her up without much resistance from the distracted vines or fairies.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:18 am

"What the?" said Khrixi, loosing her focus. She blinked and looked.

"Damnit!" she said "Not again.!" She gritted her teeth and focused. The trees on either side of Ha'dara raised their massive roots, which moved over him and then pressed down, trapping him underneath. Khrixi then made a pulling motion and the vines dragged Cherry out of his grip, leaving only the last of her clothes.

She was yanked into the air and suspended, vines gripping her arms, legs and waist. Khrixi focused, having to hold both Cherry and pin Ha'dara down.

"So..." she muttered to Clover, but still smiling. "We have her right where we want her, eh?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:28 am

Ha'dara started to glow faintly, focusing Ki on the surroundings rather than the blade he prefers. Sending the power out in a large pulse-like burst, he disintergrated what was holding him, disorienting himself slightly.

Straightening himself after the burst, he looked around, having lost sight of them as a result of the burst interferring with his senses. With his sight impared temporarily, he formed a shield around himself.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:57 pm

"yeah we do ight exactly where we need her"Clover says giggling "though he could be a problem"she says giggling as she focused slightly she smiled as ha'dara began to shrink "there he's less of a problem now"she says turning her atention to cherry "she needs smething to calm her down"

Cherry screamed she looked around all that remained of her undergarments was the panties she'd borrowed from shanna along with the rest of the clothes she whimpered slightly having a picture in her mind of what was gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:14 am

(You know size effects size changing? Being bigger than all the canon Naga's would be big enough to cause problems there.)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:17 am

(no i did not know that i was under the asumption fairies could change anyone's size no matter what size they are)
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:25 am

(Their page in the wiki says that the bigger the target, the harder it is. While one's too big cannot be effected.)

Ha'dara's sight returned to normal and he looked around, noticing things seemed slightly smaller. Looking at himself he noticed he was a bit smaller, thought not by much. He found the fairies 'Are all fairies as ignorant as them?'. He looked at them, sat on their leaf ignorant of anything but the Human, and reached down. Picking up the predictably distraced Clover, he made sure that his hand closed around her wings so that he could just squeeze to damage them.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:58 am

Clover screamed kicking in ha'dara's hand "HEY HEY LET ME GO I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!she yells angrilly at ha'dara kiking her legs wildly and unsuccesfull trying to escape she tried flying away but it was no use.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:08 am

"That's a matter of opinion." Ha'dara said, looking down at her. He looked around for Cherry, spotting her "Feel free to run, I think the others are still there.". Turning to Clover "Anyone or anything tries to stop her and I crush you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trek through the whispers
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next